Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm
Zai appeared from a portal that emerged from the ground and looked around. Now, lets see how well gaurded this place is. He thought as he walked towards the stairs. He was hoping for something surprising to attack him as he watched towards the stairs. A smile appeared on his face and the excitment in him made his eyes glew red. He didn't attempt to grab his blade, but was ready to grab it on short notice.

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 am
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

The sounds of a lightsaber cutting through flesh echoed as the sith cut down soldier after soldier until a pile lay behind him, the survivors cowered in fear, and their queen trembled. He turned off the blade and lifted her rabbit servant to his side using the Force.

The creature squirmed in mid-air, unable to run away."You pathetic creatures, you dare defy me, you dare to try and execute a sith, I should behead you in the manner you ordered for me, but I'll let you live.....for now."He coldy explained to the queen, chucking the rabbit into her. His scowl was menacing enough to bring tears to their eyes as he took a meditative stance right in the middle of the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am
Dante stepped thru the portal, the smell of blood already aslutinf his senses. He loved that smell. He smiled, blood always drove him crazy. He looked at Zai and nodded, time to bring the noise. Dante rushed thru the front guards, cutting down four at a time.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 am
User Image Zai heard something up stairs. Burning of flesh. Someone talking. Chuckling. He smirked and his eyes glew a darker red. He rushed up the stairs, hoping to catch who ever it was. When he got up the stairs he stared over at the pile of bodys. He watched them, laying with a scar that seems as if they were burned. No blood escaped their body and this brought curiousaty, but more excitement. He continued to walk and watched as a man was meditating in the middle of the floor. "Do you know what happened here ?" He asked, staring at the man, carefully. He was examining the man and saw no weapon and saw that he looked as if he was a dark and sinister person. He smirked and saw that this man seemed quite strong for his appearence and became excited to see if the man would respond or attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am
"Hmmmmmmm now were is that....um...amulet thingy....its gotta look important...kinda artifacty.....hmmm"Dante sadi to himself, rummaging thru drawers and closets."HAH!!!found it!"Dante yelled, in the Queen's Chamber's,looking out the windo down to her throne, seeing it. It was around her neck, under that fat head of her's. Dante laughed. This wasn't gonna be easy. He sighed.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Marcus stepped out of the portal and saw Dante, and Zai. "Hey, have you guys, I just needed to tell you that there are two amulets! One of them is a fake, and the fake one is the one you are holding is the fake, ahaha." he started laughing, then got serious again. "And, I am here to help you find the right one, I know what it looks like. So how are you guys?" Marcus looked around and saw piles of dead bodies, he laughed, and saw some of the ghosts standing there, not knowing they were killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm
Dante sighed in relief. He thought decapating the Queen would probably cause mass mobs of ppl with pitchforks and torches so he was glad he didn't have to cut that big head of her's off.
"Thanks for the info,Marcus, good btw, now that I don't haveta kill the Queen."Dante said, laughing."So, were is the real one?, cuz I'm getting tired of this place, makes me wanna kill to much."Dante said, his eyes glowering for the lust of blood.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 pm
"That's the thing, we don't know where it is, but that's why I'm here, I have the power to control ghosts and zombies. So I am like a scavenger, all you guys have to do is protect me while I summon up the ghosts." Marcus said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:33 am
Zai turned his head and tared at Marcus. He didn't care about the amulent, he just wanted a fight. An entertaining fight. He smiled as he stared at Sith, waiting for his answer still.

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 am
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

"You are rather loud, its hard to concentrate with your infernal noise. If your referring to the pile, they attacked me, you can picture the result. As for amulets, if you'll shut your mouths, its location is within my grasp, I could sense a strong aura emitting from it. The Red Queen was wearing two, I simply took the one of interest."He explained, standing up from his meditative stance. The Red Queen and her followers quivered yet again, fearing he'd cut them down.

They saw what happened to those who tried to run, all they could do was cower in fear. Turnin let out a simple sigh."Enough of your cowardess, I wouldn't waste the energy nor the focus to cut you down, your not worth my blade or power."He told them, but they still trembled. With a whip of his fingers his robe flew to him, covering his body, his head lifted to the three strange males."If that is all the business you have with me, I shall take my leave. Be warned, hostile actions will result in death."He announced, giving them a simple warning to not attack. He'd done enough killing for today, anymore and he may not stop.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 am
Zai watched as Sith finally responded. He took grabbed his blade held it infront of of his body, pointing it directly towards Sith. "You will not leave until I get an entertaining fight out of you." He said as his eyes flared red.

He was tired of waiting for a fight and he wanted on now. He will not wait for it anymore. He watched the Sith carefully seeing that he was able to use an ability to move objects with an invisible force. He didn't know what it was, but he knew he would find a weakness.

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 pm
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

Turnin sighed and closed his eyes. Fool! A surge of red lightning sparked across his arm and when he turned it shot forth towards the idiotic man."If you wish to die then by all means attack me."He said as the blast passed the man, but inches away, striking the throne and scorching it to ashes. He lifted his hand and his lightsaber came into his palm. The crimson blade ignited and began its familiar whirring noise as he moved into a defensive stance.

"Careful, plasma eats through nearly everything except itself, if even the slightest touch is an issue you'll feel a sting worse than death."He explained, knowing that sting all to well, even when it barely touched him, the smell of his burnt facial hair recieved by former master's lightsaber was a reassurance not to get to close to the flesh.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 pm
Dante looked at Turnin and laughed at the man."You think you all big and bad just cuz you got a Lightsaber, eh?"Dante laughed again."Your just a douchebag that has an unfair advantage, but your not the only one with a beam sword!"Dante laughed at him."Let's see how strong you are, Sith dude."Dante drew his own beam sword, made of light and darkness, Assassin's Muse."C'mon then, bring it on!"  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:58 pm
((If I have to fight to people at once I will go badass!! stressed xd ))  
Wonderland

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff