Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Haku-men stared at his target then turned to leave the area. "You are not the one that I am searching for." He spoke as he began walking out of the castle, looking around as if the one he were searching for was in the area. Just then, he located the one he wanted. "You certainly are close, dark one." He uttered as he left the area.

[Exit]

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

8/8
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mavis Vermilion

Mavis walk inside, but none of card guards see her. She humming around and go through the door with no problem. She snatch the bunch of yummy snacks, so she continue to snatch the food.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 am
wolf of warriors
Alice Dream Seeker Ambrousis

User Image

Alice looked at the small woman as she went throught the wall she sat back behind a tree and relaxed waiting for mavis "wow she can really go throught walls so cool"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Mavis Vermilion

Mavis grab enough snacks and walk out of diner room, yet she slip pass through the door from card guards. She walk towards to Alice, "Here you go?" she told her as she handed her some snacks. Mavis seems to sense something as she glance from the window, she still worry about Yami might able to contact Hikari, and something happen to Fiores Kingdom.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm
Alice Dream Seeker Ambrousis

User Image

Alice looked at the small woman and smiled she ate and was happy but the ground rumbled and a huge tornado opened up in the sky it thrashed on the ground and picked up alice she was sucked into the sky and she was gone

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As the portal shined softly through the trees as the four adventurers walked out, starting with Hannah, then the rest as Ardyn was the last to walk through. The trees were thick and the surroundings were less than pleasant for in front of them was blocked by a wall of thick shrubbery and a cobblestone bricked wall. The speedster let out a soft sigh as he placed a small flask in his pocket sneakfully, looking around at the rest who were paying attention to other things before hearing the sounds of footsteps coming through. Ardyn spoke up,"Quick, hide..."
Ardyn hid behind a tree's trunk, keeping still as all of a sudden, the sight of six guards in the shape of metal cards walked past their opening, making him swallow nervously before hearing the footsteps walking away in unison going quieter and quieter. Once the sound was no longer heard, Ardyn let out a soft sigh before looking over at his friends,"Alright..gameplan sounds great right now..any ideas?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie had to keep her look of anoyance in check at the sight of the card guards. her dislike of the story this place had inspired was obvious and was thankful when the speedster asked for ideas. it was like a switch flipped in her brain as she looked up at the walls of the castle and stuck the tip of her tongue between her teeth and gently bit it in thought "well ... we got a map, luckily i had Tailyn scan it" she said as she brought out her PT and pushed a button showing a small 3D layout of the castle "right ... so these guys we gotta rescue must be in the dungeons, if they haven't already been executed. place is crawling with guards and weirdos, even with your speed Ardyn they'll notice something is of and be on alert ... i wonder ..." she said before glancing through the shrubbery and at one of the guards then at her friends with a slowly forming smirk "you guys remember movie night last Thursday? Wizard of Oz?"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 7:50 am
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan stepped out of the portal as the vampire was already looking around her she could sense others were nearby before Adryn said for them to hide as the Vastayan looked a bit confused but listened to the kids and hid in some shrubs as the metal cards came out, as they passed they all huddled together discussing a plan, "Well its a good thing that Tailyn got that map", said Hannah, "Perhaps there is a secret entrance..", said the young vampire while Millie went on to say something about their movie experience last Thursday, "How is the wizard of Oz going to help us here?!", demands Hannah in annoyance, "I don't see how moving another book/tv genre into this crazy world is going to help out", stated the young vampire. Rakan listened carefully to the kids honestly he found all this sneaking around b*llsh*t and was ready to just show them how he does it back in Ionia, "How about this", he remarks behind them as he gathers their attention, "You kids follow me and when we see those guards again I'll distract them", he smirked," I can lead them away from you guys and you can make a clean get away to these others on the map", he shrugged his shoulders, "I mean who is gonna be faster than me right except maybe you kid", he gave adryn a nudge.
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 6:01 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn was keeping watch as his finger tapped on his headphones around his neck, his eyes darting back and forth as Millie, Hannah, and Rakan tried to think of different ideas for plans. One was Hannah wanting to try and use something involving Wizard of Oz which made him look back at her with a raised eyebrow as Rakan explained that he could play as a distraction. Ardyn gave him a soft nod for feeling appreciated for his speed but he didn't believe that Rakan needed to be a distraction for them,"I don't think you'll need to be a distraction, Big Bird...Millie, if you are talking about the scene in Wizard of Oz where we use the guards' armor as a disguise to sneak in, might work if we were taller...maybe Rakan but he's a little too tall from what I saw...Hannah...I think we should try out something...think you can toss Millie ontop of the wall? That way she can see what's going on in there?"

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:36 am
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie gave Hannah a slight glare and was about to argue, especially when Rakan wanted to just charge in (seriously she was starting to see Robotnik's point about being the smart one) but Ardyn interrupted. admittedly she was a bit miffed he shot her idea down but at least he was on the same page "at least you got what i meant" she muttered with her head turned away from Hannah with a (totally not) pout. her brooding was short lived when Ardyn suggested Hannah toss her up onto the top of the wall. "toss me?!" she said in a harsh whisper. she was about to say she had her helipack but stopped, realizing that even though it was useful it still unfortunately made noise, a small amount but still. with a begrudging sigh, she reached into her vest inner pocket ('ok, i'm a bit more forgiving to the Author guys for giving me pockets') and pulled out an earpiece like a wireless earbud and placed it in her right fox ear which extended out to a thin microphone close to her mouth "fine, voice channel 5 guys" she said before walking over to Hannah and looked at the wall "touch any part of my tails or ears and i'll make it so the speakers in your room blare out 'Baby Shark' 24/7"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:51 am
Rakan

Rakan did not like the answer that was being put out disguise to sneak in? Not be a distraction feeling hurt and abit upset he glared down at adry,"Was really hoping you weren't going to be a kill joy", he told him frowning as he turned to watch the two girls step closer to the castle, as Millie threated that if anything was touched that something called baby shark would be blared..? The vastayan was very confused even though he knew blood suckers were pretty strong he didnt know much about their youth, watching curiously he seen hannah give millie an eye roll,"Ugh whatever you wanted the hard way here", she cupped her hands as she waited for millie to place a foot up,"We haven't all day", she told her friend as millie would place a foot in the cupped hands and steady herself hannah would pull her arms up with enough strength that sent Millie flying through the air well past the castle walls giving the girl enough time to prepare herself a landing on the top of the castle walls above,"And dont take forever", said hannah readjusted her earpiece they used to channel 5,"Did we have an extra of these for rakan?", she asked adryn walking over to him as the vastayans ears twitched,"I'm good", he commented,"Besides I can hear her pretty clear from here", he commented with him so near the pair of teenagers if Millie talked through the ear piece he could hear it very well with his big feathery ears.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn smirked as he watched Hannah throw Millie up into the air as he set up his large headphones over his ears. Changing the radio to Channel 5, the Nanashi let out a soft sigh as he wasn't enjoying the fact he was called a "Kill Joy" though he knew that he had good reasons to. He believed that sneaking would be a good way to get into the castle but he knew that if they were going to make it through, they would need eyes in the sky. As Hannah came back, Ardyn stood up straight before cracking his neck softly before hearing something...an echo...

"....Boy....."

Chills went through his spine as he turned his head around, looking for any place that he could find the source of the voice, sparks of electricity flew between his finger tips as he wondered where it came from. The was when he realized that the voice wasn't from outside..it was inside his own head as he quickly shook his head, looking back toward Hannah with a soft smile before speaking up softly,"Do you see anything, Sly?"

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie stifled a yelp as she was boosted over the structure and onto the pathway on the wall, nearly toppling backwards but her tails moved of their accord to balance her more forward and sighed quietly in relief. tapping her coms to adjust it, Millie had to roll her eyes fondly at Ardyn calling her Sly. "does that make you Bently or Murray?" she snarked with a smirk before setting to work. glancing over the side into the courtyard, Millie brought out her P.T. and took in her surroundings to match the holo-map "the courtyard is being set up for something ... i don't-" she said before seeing a guard with an executioner's mask and enormous axe in the shape of a heart at the blade "i think they're setting up a public execution ... we might be able to work with that if the jailbreak runs into a problem" she said filing that for later then scanned the courtyard again "guys i think i see the entrance to the dungeon. northwest corner. it's flanked by two guards" she said but then narrowed her eyes, something flickering to the side of the guards, like a ripple in the air. a portal? "guys ... there's something else. i'm not sure what i'm seeing ... it's like a ... tear in reality? a portal? something weird is-" she said before it rippled once more, causing the guards to investigate but then were sliced in half by something invisible, startling the poor girl. "oh foxtrot!" Millie said before covering her mouth and ducking behind some crates "ok, something invisible came out of the thingy and just killed two guards, i mean i think they were just cut in half" Millie said slightly panicked and her ear twitched as though she heard something which happened to be the executioner yelling as he was split in half down the middle. this sight got her to summon her keyblades but her hands were trembling "ok, forget what i said about stealth, get your a$$es here now!" she said with fear lacing her voice while the alarm was starting to sound

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan's ears twitched at the distress call that Millie was sending out and his whole face lit up, as he crowed out,"About D*mn time!", before he dashed up the side of that wall like it was second nature his golden feathers gleaming in the sky he came jumping high over millie's head with the others behind, Hannah had obviously didn't waste any time landing on the roof next to her as she asked,"Are you okay?!",as she glanced to watch rakan preform a grand entrance in the middle of the courtyard knocking up some cards off their feet as the mysterious monster was sticking to the shadows. Blue eyes glowing he gazed into the shadows looking for the murdering intruder before feeling something coming near his torso some of the cards were on their feet after having been knocked over by the grand entrance as the Lhotlan proceeded to dodged the stabbing motions with such fluid movement as if the whole thing was a dance? Hannah frowned who would enjoy being stabbed at it seemed the bird man was pretty ecstatic about it from his expression.Rakan easily toppled away weapons, smacking them clear out of their hands as he whipped them with a left hook or a right hook his feathers that looked like a cape seeming to move as a weapon and smacking at the cards until they lay unconscious on the ground he felt the evil near him, as it seemed to close in a large powerful golden shield blocked the first incoming attack as he narrowed his eyes, he wasn't sure where the attacker was exactly but he could feel its presence.
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As everyone rushed in to help Millie, Ardyn stood back as he wondered what the best method of entrance was. With his eyes darting back and forth, he knew that no matter what, Stealth wasn't an option anymore as he examined the building itself, that was when he had a interesting idea. He knew it would take time but he would be able to charge up enough electricity through his body as he got up to the highest point in the castle but it'll hurt anyone within the courtyard if not prepared,"Alright....Alright, I have an idea. Everyone be prepared for a electrical charge because I'm going to be dropping in hot. Distract the invisible thing until then."
With that, Ardyn grabbed onto his music player as he all of a sudden pressed play. Break Through It All all of a sudden began to play as the speedster cracked his neck loudly before electricity began to build around him, mostly around his feet as all of a sudden, his body dashed through the bushes, up the wall before dashing up higher and higher up the castle. His eyes began to glow brightly as he watched his footing to not trip on anything, finally stopping as his body appeared on the top of the castle's very top, hanging onto the flag post before looking down toward the castle's courtyard where the commotion was happening. That was when Ardyn spoke up with a slight smirk on his face,"Alright, I'm in position. Either get out of the area or use a protection spell.."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items