PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"Then...we better get moving, birdman..", the weakened Ardyn picked himself up, using his keyblade as a cane in a way as he tried to breath. He felt weak, he was weak. His head was beating like a large migraine was pounding in his temples, making him realize that he used way too much power. He knew two ways of gaining power back, one was from eating while the other was placing himself in an electrical current. He knew that there wasn't any electrical currents within this realm so the next best thing? Snacks. He needed snacks as he began to walk forward, his tired eyes darting around to make sure there wasn't any enemies nearby as he used his keyblade to help him walk into the castle, letting Rakan lead him to go find Hannah and Millie.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan looked over at adryn he seemed rather... he wasn't sure he seemed drained he couldn't explain it but it seemed there wasn't time to mess around from the sounds of screaming and such he heard from the distance they best be going back now that the lizard was fried. He actually scaled the castle wall rather easily to take a peek and see what was happening, inside the courtyard of the castle there was a rather odd scene going on the vampire girl looked different black energy oozing from her red eyes dark veins protruding from her mouth and eyes black ewww; Rakan made a face of disgust was that blood? He couldn't be who had black blood? He noted that hungry animalistic look in her eyes she was in some kind of frenzy and it seemed the other one was dumb enough to go in there to try to talk to her,"Aye kid get the h*ll out of there your gonna die!", he shouted down to millie;
Lizzy began to laugh hysterically her unbirthday song complete,"Off with our heads! off with them! off! off!", she shouted in delight, while hannah's nose whipped towards millie she began to tremble violently as if it was taking every fiber in her being not to move but she was struggling with the urge her mind was so clouded with hunger for blood she found herself struggling to speak,"G....oo....oo...", she tried to pronounce the word, it was so hard then without warning her body went so fast towards Millie with such extreme speed right before she got to Millie however lizzy of all people stopped infront of the vampires face distracting her for a split second to give millie a fighting chance,"BOO!", said the crazed lizzy as she laughed hysterically while hannah grabbed the head and tried to sink her fangs into it only for no blood to come out nothing but smoke which enraged the vampire even more.
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie almost smiled as Hannah struggled to tell her to leave. the tuned out everyone telling her it was dangerous, but she knew what she was doing. at least she thought so. this was the best option.
though when Lizzy got in the way, Millie almost started to run, but in a split second, she realized it was perfect. as Hannah was busy snarling in anger, Millie reached in her bag and pulled on her aviator cap to cover her new ears and lowered her goggles before she pulled out a metal looking cylinder with two separate prongs connected by some kind of crystal "sorry about this, Hannah" was all she said before activating it and a loud sonic noise emitted from it. she knew she'd have a few seconds of disorientation to act as she picked up the one blood pill and threw it to into Hannah's open mouth, praying the casual dissolved fast and grabbed another one just in case

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As Ardyn watched as Rakan ran up the wall, Ardyn let out a soft sigh before he twirled his keyblade around in his grip, showing the keychain hanging down in front of his right hand's grip. Looking up, he closed his eyes as he could hear the screams, making his eyes glow brightly when he opened them, thrusting his right hand up to shot the keychain's grappling hook up into the air, stabbing against the cement of the castle's wall, shooting him up into the air and into the window where he landed on one knee and his keyblade feeling heavy in his hand. When he looked up, he could see what had happened. Hannah had truly showed her strength and her blood lust, this was before Millie used her deterrent to temporary stun Hannah as a loud sonic noise emitted. Ardyn groaned loudly as he tried to focus until all of a sudden, he saw a man stand in a suit. It was strange to see this person was walking through like he belonged but he didn't. What in the world? The man had three large cuts over his left eye but he could still see a blue light appear from the blind eye as the flames began to spread from the torches, creating a circle of flames appear to the side. Who was this person and why did he feel so familiar? There wasn't anytime for when he closed his eyes, a message was sent to the for not from this realm,

"Go through the fire and flames...now..."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan watched as the brave millie threw something that looked like a pill into hannahs mouth as it tried to devour the head of lizzy who just puffed into smoke as hannah choked on it; While Adryn was swinging around like a monkey using his keyblade, he watched in amazement as it seemed to work and the vampire girl was coughing roughly and throwing up black looking bile out of her; "Huh...", he said nonchalantly as he scaled down the wall and waltzed over to the teens.

As hannah was coming back to her senses,"Millie...", she said,"What happened oh..", she seen the black looking bile that came out of her as it dripped down her mouth she wiped it away and looked up scared,"Did I kill anyone", she asked trembling. Rakan stopped as he stood behind millie,"No one important I dont think", he said flipping out his little mirror gazing into it with charming smiles and odd expressions that were near comical if the situation wasn't dire.

Lizzy poofed up behind Adryn,"Looks interesting... perhaps we should get your friends and head into the flames", said the wonderland entity with a chesire grin.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie only slightly glared at Rakan as she helped Hannah just in case before pulling out a towel from her backpack and started to clean the black ooze from the vampire heiress' mouth that she missed "couple of card soldiers but if what i gathered from your reaction, they were more like actual animated cards than living beings" she said as she tossed the rag away "Queen Fat-Head was knocked out the last i saw from her but that can change easy, we need to get out of here" she said before looking back to where the dungeons were "did those idiots get out?"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn just stared at the man, wondering how he heard words within his own mind as the man walked toward the throne of the Red Queen, his hands free from any weapon as he just stared at the throne. It was strange, why was he here? Is he good or evil? These questions went through his mind as he heard Lizzy speak behind him. She was right, they should go through the portal but who was this person? He seemed familiar for some reason but he knew he had to get out of here. With that, Ardyn walked over to Millie, Hannah, and Rakan before speaking softly,"We need to get out of here...now..."
With that, Ardyn lead the group toward the portal and waited for everyone to go through, looking over at the man with red hair, seeing that he now turned his head toward the right as the emerald green eye could see the group of new adventurers but more importantly, he gave them a soft nod of approval, knowing that the adventure they were on was going to be tougher than anything they have done before.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy's chesire grin faded with her body as she teleported over towards the entrance of the portal; Hannah felt herself feeling sick but nodded at millie who made her feel better she almost killed her friends knowing she would feel guilty later she looked at Adryn wondering if he found her repulsive but for some reason adryn was completely distracted which made her internally have a sigh of relief. Rakan looked at the group of teens before shrugging and heading over the the green haired crazy woman he eyed the strange diety before entering into the portal with hannah before him.

"...All the best people are crazy"

Marcus Emyrs

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

"thank god we can finally leave" Millie muttered with a deadpan as she saw Rakan and Hannah leave and looked at Ardyn before looking over to see a red-haired man watching them. Millie wasn't sure but the sight of the guy gave her the willies, with a shudder she turned to Ardyn "c'mon. anywhere in the realms is better than this place ..." she said before going through the portal, hoping it would take them all to a place that was more ... sane

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items