• Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

He trying find a person with his Byakugan and hoping he will strike him with his Oblivion Keyblade. He saw an figure and he look closely to the person, but once he got closer to figure, he found the person who destroy his home. He quietly sneaking towards to the person until he jumps to strike. "This is the end of your lives!" He hollared to kill him, but the figure disappeared so fast. "No, he escaped!" He shouts with anger growl, but he heard an evil laugh. "Nice try, Hyuuga... I can sense your Darkness, your plan to kill me is failure. Everyone belongs to darkness, but your dear baby cousin couldn't come. I will lure you to join us, but no~ the Queen pulled you out, we will meet again Hyuuga." He said with laughture until it faded. Neji's heart turned rage to increase the darkness as he growl his throat. "AGHHHH! Don't! talk! to! them! like! that!" He shouted with anger scowl on his face and he try to break a wall by using his keyblade, but his couldn't as he sat down like he's defeated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

Hikari appeared with solid mode as she touches Neji's shoulder to calm his anger, but it didn't since his revenge increased with pure anger. "Please calm down, Neji-kun. I know you wanted to kill him because of me and Hinata-chan." She said with calm tone, but he turn around to show his tears streaking on his face to his aunt. "That monster... he killed you because you look exactly like Hinata-sama and believes your one of princesses!" He shouted with his anger tears, and she gave herself a sadness mix with innocence expression. He continue to shout about everything. "And he killed my uncle while searching for her and our home got devoured. Now he's out there somewhere in every world to search for Hinata-sama to take her to darkness, I will never forgive him until I'm done with revenge." She look at her nephew until he cry like lost boy as he sat down, and she walk towards him and sat down then she hugs him like he's her son. "It's okay dear... he won't find her, your father wanted you to be strong to protect my darling." She look at him with sad smile on her face. "He doesn't wanted you to be like failure, but since I watching you and Hinata-chan, you become my favorite nephew to protect her." She explains to him as she let go of him, Neji stopped crying as he look at her. "Alright then, I'll continue to look for him. I have my own destiny to protect my cousin's heart, but I'll find him for our clan." He create a portal for them and they jumped in.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Balence between light and darkness...

Neji and Hinata got pushed out the portal and rolled out, Neji begin to groan with pain, but he knew Hinata is lighter then other Kunoichis back home. He is about to lay down, but the anbu woman, in solid form, block the view.
User Image
"Whoa!" he surprisly sat up and look at her as he holding uncounsious Hinata. Hikari giggled with a smile and straighted herself up. "Give me a break, Aunt Hikari." he complains to her, she stop giggling and sat next to two childrens, "Neji-kun, you little escaper. At least you heard this rare Princess of Heart, a female Assassin." "That girl is an Assassin... I didn't know she's Princess of Heart, but aren't she's agressive." he asked her with questionible look, Hinata starts to move with tiny groan as she open her eyes. They look at her, "Did we... Did we escape?" said Hinata with tired look to them. Neji just shook his head and Hikari let her emotions go. "Hinata-Sama, you have big fat explaination about this Assassin Princess. How did she know your name?" he asked her with scary look, which she gave herself a sudden chill. "Uhh... sh-she and I met in It-Italy and umm... I rescued her to search for her missing heart, some guards erm... th-they tried to take my heart. W-W-We started to get along a bit. Her name is Alice-chan." she explains to him until she remembered that others. "Oh... I-I saw this person, wh-who's bald with white goatie-likie, I-I don't know his name.." she gave information to him and her mother. Hikari and Neji's eyes got up with a shock and look at Hyuuga Princess, gave herself a confusion, as they look each other. They started to look mad with small growl, "That is him... what is he planning on to her?" "I don't know, but he might imprison her in the future then to others, including my daughter. We have to rescue her before this bad things happen in the future." they have been talking endlessly about rescuing Alice. "You two know this persom?" she asked them and they look at her. "Honey, this person that you saw is Master Xehanort. Can you please tell us what you saw?" said Hikari to her daughter, and Hinata explains to them about what she saw. Neji started to get shock, "That Xehanort or this dark person might kill her. We have to warn Atticus, that Alice's life is in danger." he said with small panic. "No, we don't know where Nanashi-san is, Neji-kun. I think you have to go wait in Hollow Bastion until he arrives, I will send Hinata-chan in Italy to stay safe until this Alice-san is saved." Hikari refused his plan with a growl like a lioness, which he step back. She opens the portal to let her daughter walk in. Hinata walk to her cousin and gave him something, "Please use my Thlassa Lucky Charm to be okay. Promise me, that you will give it back to me after this mission is finished." said Hinata as she kiss his forehead and walk to the portal without negative effect. Hikari disappeared to keep an eye on her daughter, Neji look at Thlassa Wayfinder and enter the portal to Castle Gate.

... Our bond will never be broken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

"She open the window and hide in the drape, after she heard the door is opening, revealing some guards are cards, making her ocean eyes got wide with shock. She look at the twilight, "Oh dear... hurry, sun is almost going down and I might faint. Yami-kun might carry me around, while I faint like I lost my heart and enter the slumber. she thought with panic, noticing card soldiers are stopping. Hikari will faint any moment without any light, but moonlight will help her up.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As he dashed between the guards, Yami knocked them out by summoning spiders from between his fingers, making them spread poison into their necks that knock them out for twenty four hours. When the cards floated down, Yami groaned a little, a bright light appeared above him. He quickly put on his jacket's hood, his face burning from the light.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Hiding in the curtain, Hikari heard something as she move the drape and sees Yami standing with his hood up and guards uncounsious, which she walk towards them. She wanted to check to see if they are cards or fake, "I never seen this before, someone must have putted up a wild imagination." she said to Yami with curious expression as she squat down and poke one of guards head with her right index finger to see if they are. She can tell Yami just knock them out, so they won't alert the people in the castle. Hikari got up with her right hand on her hip, she look at Yami and noticed some burn on his face. "Maybe stay away from sunlight is a good health for you. I'm sorry I am just saying that, but oh dear... I don't think I have esuna to cure for this." she started to get way more concerned about him, but she forgot the sun will go down any moment.

User Image

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

After a long silent, Hikari felt one wolf spirit came out without her summoned, unlike Omega and Alpha. This wolf known as Beta, middle rank wolf with mark on it's black fur. Beta can feel some demons are crawling around the outside of castle, she look at the door of royal court. Her blue eyes, unlike Hikari's ocean eyes, stared at the door, until she barked and ran off. Hikari started to feel uncomfortible about this, "Beta-san, wait." she called her and before she go after her, Hikari grab Yami's wrist and ran after Beta Wolf. "I might think she knows where we will hide."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

About ready to go with them, Yami jumped toward the window, only to feel a metal hit him at the side of the head, making him fall down, knocked out. He was pulled away to a hidden place inside the castle, somewhere with lots of lights.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Running to hallway until she sees Beta sitting, Hikari turn around and sees Yami wasn't here. Hikari have to use her sense to locate him, but he wasn't around and not exact darkness she knew, making her panic. Beta felt her mistress emotion, she tried to comfort her by nuzzling her, but it didn't work out well. Hikari felt like someone is watching her as Beta starts to growl and two male spiritual wolves, Alpha and Omega, appeared after sensing Hikari's frightning, they have to defend Hikari. "What have I done?" she panic as she place her both hands around her mouth like megaphone, "YAMI-KUN, WHERE ARE YOU!" she shouts as she walk around the hall with fearfull eyes. She felt defenceless, but three spiritual wolves have to use their ears and nose to locate Yami, she tried to stay strong like him, yet it scared her if she found out he disappeared along with his parents and hers. She move her hands and summon her keyblade, in case she's going to get herself hurt, she start to run around the castle to follow the dark aura to find him. "YAMI-KUN~!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Sitting in a spotlight of UV lights, Yami-kun's body felt like it was burning. The feeling of the light was breaking him, burning his cloak a little in which he was chained to the ground, his dark powers not able to work because there was no shadows. He felt weak. To weak to fight off the light with his power of darkness. He felt like passing out yet he could hear Hikari's voice from above. He was in the basement in which he knew, she was there to save him. Was it a good idea though?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

She kept searching for him, but she only sensing some demons from outsides. Hikari felt hopeless, until three wolves spirit growl at someone from above, she look up and see a young girl with long black twin pig tails and red eyes, like crimson.

User Image

The young girl is looking at Hikari with evil glare, making her scared. "Who... Who are you?" she said fearfully as wolves guarding her. A girl open her black wings and fly down to the floor and look at her again, "Follow me, if you wanted to help your dark friend." she said to her coldly, making Hikari flinch and watch the girl walking, so she followed her. Three wolves return to Hikari, while she starts to get bad feeling about this girl. They reach to the basement, she broke the lock to allow Hikari to open the door. She nervously open the door and saw Yami suffered with a lot of light. "Oh boy, this is going to be hurt." she said very calm. Hikari's ocean eyes got wide, "Oh no, this is really bad!" she cried as she ran in to get him out, but she notice these chains on the ground. She was about to break the chains, but suddenly the dark thundra broke them, making her flinch and look at the girl, which she discovered who attack her. "This darkness... you attacked me back in Twilight Town." "Huh, you know me and my dark power, princess. I'm Miku Zatsune, we will meet again." she disappeared with small giggle. Hikari shook her head to forget whole stuff and drag Yami out of light to shadows, at least she found out who tried hurt her as she sat down with a shock near the light.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Feeling a large ammount of pain from the UV lights, Yami looked up at Hikari, his dear friend in which he didn't want her to leave him alone. He didn't see the woman who helped him get out. He couldn't get up but he wanted to protect his friend. He saw a dark creature appear from the floor, only to destory it with his keyblade, one handed.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari didn't see dark creature appeared, which she was about to, until she heard it destroyed. She look at Yami, which she got up and out of nowhere, she embraces him. "Waaah, don't scare me like that, please." she cried to him, She can be scared, but she already found out who put darkness on her. Her Oathkeeper glows as she obtained Esuna, for saving person who she deeply cared. She stayed in the shadow too long, and she's passed out on top of him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Holding her when Hikari passed out, Yami saw card guards pilling up, pointing their spears at them, trying to capture them. Yami felt recharged with darkness. He had to save his friend like she did for him. He held her with both arms, holding her whole body with those arms in which he used his darkness to summon spikes within the shadows, stabbing threw the cards. He sighed as he dashed away from the castle toward a different part of Wonderland.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 am
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

"Intruder! Intruder!!" The shouting of the guards roamed through the castle. Haku-men just walked through the entrance of the gates. Beside him where the card soldiers. "Hmph, these creatures are strange, but the same." He thought to himself as he found the courtyard soon full of these card soldiers. He stood before them all, unmoved by their sheer over powering numbers. The sheer number of them would defeat a normal army, but he wasn't an army or normal for that matter. He withdrew his weapon and stood in a fighting stance. "Aim to kill!" The man that shouted this was the first to go. Haku-men dashed up with his weapon and cut him in half. After that, the army came non-stop.

Haku-men continued to strike, cut, and destroy these carded creatures without hesitation. He didn't leave a single one that was around him escape. The guards began to see how useless it was to fight this man and decided to retreat and close up the castle. Haku-men on the other hand was beginning to become worn out and thought that them leaving would be a good thing, but he wasn't going to leave without ending the evil in this land. He walked towards the castle, his blade in hand. The gate was pulled up and they weren't going to full it down. He waited to think of a plan before proceeding,.

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff