• Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

"y-yeah. i'll be okay" Millie said to Hannah a little shaken. she was origionaly from New York, so it wasn't like she was ignorant of violence, but that was mostly gangs and stuff. what she just saw was like something from an R-rated movie. she doubted she'd get much sleep tonight. watching Rakan go after the invisible enemy and Ardyn about to do an electrical impact, the last of which got Millie up quickly and grab Hannah to get out of the impact zone, the mutant girl couldn't help but huff, her fox ears lying flat "boys ... why do they have to be such show-offs?" she said as the enemy finally reviled itself ... and it was an U-G-L-Y looking lizard thing. to make matters worse she saw it upchuck something that had missed Rakan and it ended up melting the ground where the yuckiness landed "oh ... yuck! it vomits acid?!"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan watched as the invisible enemy finally revealed itself to be a strange but rather large lizard that almost spit acid on him if it weren't for his quick dancing feet around these cards he would have probably lost some feathers,"Ooof thats nasty", he commented watching as the eletric boy was about to make a rather large explosion before it happened Rakan put up a strong golden shield keeping him out of Adryns blast since he didnt bother to move quickly out of the way; Keeping an eye on the lizard he narrowed his eyes raking his brain for other instances were he and xayah had to encounter acid spitting creatures... not many would be known in Ionia; He preformed another grand entrance into the air to gather himself into lift and then using his diverse surroundings landed next to adryn who at this point had reached the ground,"Maybe we can chuck it into some water?", he suggested to the teenager, as he seen that adryn's attack had stunned it rather good knowing it wasn't dead though was the issue. Hannah looked down worried,"Regardless they need to be careful that thing seems rather dangerous", she motioned her head towards the melted cobblestone in the red queens courtyard,"Hey!!! watch it down there!", shouted Hannah, to rakan and adryn as she and Millie kept high ground,"I dont even think my undead skin could handle that", she shivered, replying to millie.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:21 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he began to charge up his attack, the electricity flowing around his body, Ardyn let out a soft sigh before jumping off the clocktower of the castle, the wind flowing around him as the electricity shot all around him, letting out a small smirk, Ardyn maneuvered his body into a dive as he dropped down at such speeds, looking like a large lightning bolt shot down from the sky as a blast of electricity filled the entire courtyard. The blast was loud like thunder and electricity was flowing around as the young boy appeared from the smoke and debris, turning his head back toward the monster to see if the attack hit. That was when Rakan arrived and spoke about pushing it into some water which Ardyn agreed as he summoned his Kingdom Key, flipping it backwards as his teal blue eyes stared at the creature to see if it was at least stunned from the attack,"The water? God I hate swimming but if it's a way to defeat this thing, lets do it."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:15 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

"good to know" Millie said absentmindedly as she peaked over the barricade and saw the Reptile hiss at Ardyn and Rakan, sparks of electricity were sparking from its scales, and it was slowly moving.
"c'mon, we can free those guys while they take care of that thing" she said as she kept crouched down just in case and found the staircase going down. while having Tailyn give her the map layout every turn, it took about five minutes to find the jail cells and saw three figures in separate cells, one of them had a top hat, one was a rabbit in a suit and the last was a ... mouse? "these are the guys we gotta bust out?" she whisper asked in confirmation to Hannah as her fox ears twitched up and down "next place we end up better be high tech or i'll feel like just a fourth wheel with you brutes around" she said looking at the Vampire heiress with a joking tone before summoning one of her keyblades and pointing it at one of the cell doors and making a beam of light shoot out to unlock it with a click

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

While it seemed the boys were going to do something with the acid spitting lizard Millie and Hannah made their way down to the jail cells,"It is abit odd that monster showed up like this..", she pondered while millie was opening up the gates,"Oh my is it alice?", asked hatter as the pair approached only to sigh in disappointment,"No no.. just some random blonde..", he muttered to himself before going into a conversation with the march hare about ravens,"Spoons?", said the hare whom at this moment was nervously bouncing about in his cell, the dorm mouse seeing the pair of the girls approached said,"Thank you most delightfully dont mind those two they are crazy after all", hannah's mouth dropped in anger at the hatters comment as she put her hands on her hip,"Random blonde? Why I never!", she said while the dorm mouse has to apologize for the both of them,"Oh its quiet alright I suppose you are right they are rather bonkers", she said. There was an audible gasp as the mouse squeaked in surprise and raced back into its jail cell,"Oh what is it now?", said hannah as the other two got quiet as well and began to look rather pale in the face,"THE HORROR!!", howled the hair. There was a faint soft chuckle as hannah turned around to find a woman with green hair and eyes peering at the pair of them,"So delightful to see you...", said the figure,"I havent had visitors in such a long time...", there was a pause as the eyes flashed with the chesire grin Hannah felt a strange uneasiness in the pit of her stomach as she wondered who this was.. it... couldnt possibly be lizzy?!

Rakan turned to Adryn as the boy was on plan with his own,"Aha! of course", said the vastayan completely forgetting he just mentioned the idea just moments ago he supposed the heat of the battle was making his adrenaline run high and he wasn't to keen on remembering something not so important to him,"Lets draw him over to that stream by the castle", said rakan,"if he chases me then you can use that electric blast thing like you did before and I'll be out of the way either way", he replied in confidence.

"...All the best people are crazy"

Marcus Emyrs

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:33 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"Let's do it then", Ardyn responded as he twirled his kingdom key, spinning it till the blade was backwards in his grip, staring at the lizard creature with his teal blue eyes sparking with electricity. He kept a stern look on his face as he thrusted his left hand forward, shooting out a blast of electricity toward the lizard which wasn't a strong attack but instead, it was to keep it's attention toward the two before speaking up,"That's right, keep your attention on us..."
With that, he quickly dashed toward the stream where there was a tree above it, flowers blooming everyone around this pond with white roses painted red. Ardyn, who was in his speedster state, dashed up the tree light a lightning bolt before stopping his body at the top of the tree, holding on as he began to feel his body feeling weak. The sound of his stomach growling from using up so much speed which he grabbed a piece of jerky from his jacket, placing it back into his mouth so that way he could use one more attack on this creature to stop it when the time is right.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

the monster roared at the two challengers as it was struck by the electricity again and slowly turned its head to Ardyn with a low growl. even though it's facial expressions weren't human-like, it was obvious the Reptile was getting angry. with a loud screach it started chasing after the blur that was Ardyn and slashed at the tree before it started climbing and shot acid upwards, melting one of the branches.

"crazy i can mildly tolerate, idiots are where i draw the line" Millie said to the mouse (which she found pointless to have in a large cell even with a cuff around the mouse's body, but that was her thought) and rolled her eyes at Hannah's outburst "how the hell did i end up partnered up with Count Von Count's spoiled daughter?" she muttered as she started to unlock their shackles before all three prisoners gasped in shock and spun around before recoiling back "what the-?!" Millie said seeing Lizzy and got in a fighting stance, her ears up and alert as well as her tails "ok ... i hate the book, i hate the films, but i'm pretty sure there's not a crazy clown in any story of Wonderland ... unless these storybook realms merge together ... oh god you're not Pennywise are you?" Millie said with an annoyed pout trying to cover up her nervousness while trying to go through as many plans as she could to make an escape if it came down to it

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan finally satisfied that one of these kids were listening managed to hide his excitement with carefree suave as he watched Adryn have the lizard chase after him as Rakan dashed over the wall of the castle with him as they made their way toward the stream. The lizard chased the boy up a tree and while it was distracted rakan preformed another grand entrance ontop the lizard knocking into the air while he used his tail to whip it across the face knocking into the base of the tree,"Aye ugly!!", he yelled,"Follow me", his eyes gleamed as the lizard would now have its attention on him while he danced along the edge towards the base of the stream, he felt the hot acid near his feet the steam rising so close it almost made his feathers singe from the toxicity but he made sure the lizard kept its attention on him, 'Almost there..', he thought as he stopped before he came to the stream and using a nearby rock scaled it to have the lizard chase him onto it thinking he was trapped,'Once he tries to lunge at me again I'll knock him right in..', thought rakan as he crept along the base of the high rock as the lizard made its way towards him more acid spitting from its lip he had to be cautious now.. he side stepped a few sprays with anger it seemed it was going to lunge and once it did he would jump into the air avoiding it with another grand entrance and watch it fall into the water below.

Hannah felt the strange pit in her stomach grow as she summoned her own keyblade. While millie began to express she wasn't sure if this was a pennywise knock off,"Oh trust me.. its from wonderland.,. I think..", she said as the figure before her began to click her tongue in interest,"Would you... mind telling us what you are..", said hannah with as much assertivness as she could. The figure continued its chesire grin before replying casually,"What?", then it began to narrow its eyes,"What am I?... oh yes...", she replied scratching her green hair with confusion as the same asperated look came upon her face,"What... whom?", she then walked away from the girls pacing before them as the figures in the cells continued to cower,"Can someone tell me who this is?!", demands hannah with anger after a few solid moments of no answering and the demented woman walking back and forth in confusion,"Well who are you?", replied the person calmly as she pulls a teacup and saucer out of thin air confidently not upset the fact that hannah was screaming,"Lady Hannah Courtmyan official heir to the courtmyan dynasty", she remarked in a snarky voice she didnt have to add the title but she was utterly upset at the moment and maybe this person would stop beating around the bush,"hannah?", quriked the woman in interest,"You were small tho", said the person Hannah putting one and two together pretty quickly had her jaw drop,"Lizzy!!", she replied as the person smiled,"Oh yes Elizabeth Otissa Underland.. I nearly forgot my name..", she replied with glee,"I thought something felt off...", Hannah turned to millie excited now,"Thats her millie! thats Lizzy!". Just at that moment cards were marching down ever avaialbe exit,"I think the bloody red queen wants an audience", says lizzy with not much interest as she watched the 3 of them become surrounded, lizzy seemed rather happy of not forgetting her name completely and wasn't at all scared what would happen to the 3 of them.
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he began to charge up more and more with electricity flowing through his body, Ardyn tried to breath out to try and control himself until all of a sudden, he heard the sound of growling and hissing below him as all of a sudden, acid sprayed out from below him, shooting up at him as the branch got covered with the acidic vomit. Ardyn's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, Ardyn's hand reached out to another branch where he grabbed on tightly, only to dangle with one hand off the tree. His eyes glowed brightly as he realized that he had over-charged himself with electricity,"Oh no...no no no no NO!"
All of a sudden, his body began to vibrate quite violently before he screamed out, the lightning was too much through his body as all of a sudden, a burst of electricity shot out from his body, shooting him out of the tree but in turn, the tree burst into flames that the monster was climbing up. Ardyn's body flew about fifteen feet from the tree, flying through with his eyes closed as he flew straight into the pond, groaning in a lot of pain as he shook violently, wet from the water. that covered his body. He felt weak as he picked himself up from the water, groaning softly as he was unable to figure out what to do.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

the monster screeched loudly as the flames licked it's scales in the tree and tried to escape before getting blasted by the electric pulse and fell in the moat. the sounds of it's dying screeching filled the air before the Reptile finally sank down to the bottom of the water.

as soon as the guards arrived, Mille's eyes closed and exhaled in frustration before slowly turning to her vampire friend "Hannah ... when we are on a covert mission, that requires stealth .... use ... your inside ... VOICE!" she said before rubbing her eyes, not even bothering reacting to the cards pointing their spears at them "Robotnik was right, it is a real pain being the only smart one" she finally said before holding her hands up in surrender "fine ... take us to your leader" he said before a small smirk graced her lips. being the nerd she proudly was, she always wanted to say something like that. meanwhile though she had to think of a plan, stall for time mostly 'mental note: work on more physically active combat gear as well as support' she thought to herself

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan watched the events upfold, his eyes wondering up in a somewhat shock and interest as adryn literally flew out of the tree as the monster had decided to go back for him instead of chasing the feather fanatic seems their plan didnt exactly work but at least the lizard was dead. peering down from the rock he watched a stunned and somewhat fazzled adryn sit up in the pond then slowly rise to his feet. Rakan descended down and landed next to the boy placing his hand onto adryns body adryn would feel a surge of warmth spread through his body as rakan was healing him,"Woah there kid that was wild", he said smirking down at adryn,"I can see you got a little carried away but I kinda like it", he said as the act reminded him of himself. as he finished healing adryn wondering how the boy felt.
The three girls were marched into the throne room and sitting on her throne sat Iracebeth she glared down at them all her beedy little eyes glaring at the 3 of them,"What is the meaning of this?", shouted the red queen loudly as lizzy was humming to herself a very merry unbirthday as hannah looked at millie worried,"Your majesty?", said the young vampire as the queen sniffled,"Yes child what is it?", she demands, as hannah askecd,"Do you know who that is", she asked the queen as Iracebeth scowled,"A demon", she snapped,"Won't matter off with her head", she snapped to her guards as a paid of each took lizzy's arm and began to drag her off to her own glee,"WEEEEEE", shouted the deranged wonderland figurehead as hannah felt her heart racing,"Lizzy no!!", she said running after her only to be stopped by the cards finding herself annoyed she began to activate her keyblade again preparing to fight the cards,"You want to get stacked?", demands hannah as she was suddenly bombarded with cards as she struggled under their weight she felt her vampric strength increase and she basically burst out of them like a bat out of h*ll as the saying goes. she began to lash out at all around her screaming in annoyance taking out many but then spears began to stab at her she felt them piercing her from all over and finally after so many she began to feel weak it was to crowded in hear,"Millie run..", she told her weakly dropping to her knees blood was gushing from differnet places where her vampric healing was trying to catch up she finally dropped to her knees as 2 cards took her by her arms dragging her to the chopping block. Iracebeth turned her beady eyes towards Millie daring her to start anything,"Would you like a trial or your head on the block?", asked the malicous queen.

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"T-Thank you...", Ardyn responded, his body still feeling weak but not from the fall but instead, he needed more energy. Energy like food consumption, anything that could help him regain energy as he picked himself up after being healed by Rakan. It felt nice as the warmth flowed through his body, making him sigh softly in relief as he started to hear the sound of a female's yell and a older woman yelling out something about a head. This couldn't be good as Ardyn was about to run to help, only to fall on one knee with his keyblade holding him up from the ground,"I...I'm gonna need to find some food...Lizardman kinda took a lot out of me.."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

seeing Hannah in trouble was something Millie couldn't seem to comprehend. in the time she knew her, Hannah seemed to not be taken down so quickly. the fact that these card guys were able to keep up with her vampire strength ... it frightened Millie to see her friend about to be executed.

when the Queen of Hearts turned her sights to the mutant fox girl, Millie's eyes started to dart around looking for any sign of Ardyn or Rakan but there was nothing. she was tempted to pull something out of her backpack and bluff about it being a powerful weapon but hesitated. 'wait ... this is a place of insanity and nonsense. they wouldn't react like how anyone from our world would' she thought to herself and bit her lower lip in thought 'i'll have to stall ... trickery ... oh but i hate Wonderland! i can't stoop so low as to ... wait ... these was that guy who wrote Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy! practically Wonderland but with smart writing! ok ... ok i can work with that. you're the smartest one in the room Millie, you got this' she pepped herself up in her mind before her face turned into one of disappointment "oh for shame, your highness ... an execution on a Wednesday? hardly good form. no no no" she said as she chanced herself by moving closer in the guise of being a helpful advisor and leaned her head in close to the monarch "a trial or execution on a Monday is much more appropriate. start the week off right" she says before wincing in mock sympathy "it's no wonder you had such trouble with resistance, without a good start of the week, the rest of the days will flucuate: win some, loose some but with it on Monday-" she said before waving her hand in a broad motion "all the other monarchs do it ... they even have health benefits for their guards, dental even" she said before pointing at one of the guards "after all, an unhealthy guard is a liability ... when was the last time they were checked that they were fighting fit?" she asked before smiling kindly "better yet, when was the last time you were? sickness is equal to commoner and royalty, and the last thing you want is a sudden case of ... Vogonitus" she said thinking of the alien species from Hitchhikers "terrible illness, isn't that right Hannah? i've seen two cases once before in my life, horrible way to go, much worse than getting your head chopped off actually" she said before coming up with an idea off the bat "that's what my friend has, oh goodness you didn't touch her did you? have you had to resight bad poetry? that's always the first sign"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Rakan looked at adryn abit puzzled as to how even though he healed him the boy still lacked energy he supposed adryn couldnt draw in the wild magic so easily like he could,"Well I guess we better go find something to eat then", he said hearing a hysterical laughter in the distance as well as another person yelling, he twitched his ears towards the castle picking in on the conversation he thought he heard bits and pieces and looked towards adryn,"You better pick up your feet there I think your lady is in trouble", said rakan his eyes zeroing in on the castle,"We might wanna go check that out".

Meanwhile in the castle the girls were being dragged over to the castle block Millie would hear the chopping of the axe head as Lizzy's hysterical laughter was cut short while a floating head went about chuckling softly with a chesire grin as the cards tried to catch it, Hannah was exhausted, 'I have to try to fight...', she thought to herself she began to mediate to herself saving her dark vampiric energy for when they brought her to the block.The red queen looked at Millie pondering what she said puzzled she replied,"Why I suppose that does make sense..", she sniffed, as millie went on explaining that Hannah could have a horrifying disease the red queens mouth dropped in shock.

As they brought hannah to the block the dark energy finally built up her eyes blood red now she let out a terrifying screech that filled the air, a dark cloud of dark energy poured from her, the cards tried to race in to take care of the issue but before they could get close she let out another terrifying screech in the air and a massive blast and they were pushed back by terrifying jagged shards of ice she was trembling uncontrollably now her vampiric energy she felt almost animalistic as the bloodlust filled the air dark veins stretched from her red eyes and mouth giving her a horrifying appearance. Like a true monster she raced on all fours as if an animal and dropped onto the closest card as it began to scream in fear while her fangs dug into the side of its neck as she began to drain it dry of ink?! She spit out the ink with frustration she took its head and ripped it from its card body in anger. Lizzy's floating head floated around the courtyard watching the chaos unfold beneath her caused the wonderland deity to lose control of her own sanity, as she began to scream in eccentric and sparatic chaos, the unbirthday song.

"...All the best people are crazy"

Marcus Emyrs

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

"yes, quite bad ... in fact cutting off her head might spread-" Millie started to say until she heard the chopping block being struck ... and then screaming was heard outside. a chill went down her spine thinking it was that Lizard thing again and ran to the window that looked out to the courtyard ... to see Hannah attacking the guards?
instantly she tried to figure out why her friend was acting so savagely and noticed her injuries and how she was biting the card guards.
blood, she was low on blood.
'oh great, as though this didn't need to get any harder' she thought before looking at the Queen of Hearts and tried to think of something and it was like a snap of a finger that almost thirty scenarios came to her mind. but one thing was needed in order for everything to turn out in their favor: she had to get a Blood Capsule in Hannah's mouth and quick. and considering the Queen was likely to capture those they came to save again making their mission moot ... "look, behind you! a distraction!" she suddenly said, pointing behind the queen and promptly summoned a keyblade and hit her on the back of her large head as soon as she would turn around, hopefully enough to knock her out, before activating her helipack and jumped in the air out the window and landed in the courtyard where Hannah was attacking the card guards and held up her hands.
her new ears and tails were stiff on alert in preparation for fight of flight reflex "Hannah?" she asked while moving slowly trying to ignore the crazed floating Wonderland girl, her keyblade vanishing to show she ment no harm, though that wasn't to say she wasn't prepared. truth be told she feared something like this might happen and researched weaknesses that she and Ardyn might have in case they had to be incapacitated. she hated it, she really did, but she wasn't about to confront a gone-feral vampire without back up "Hannah if any part of you is still in there, i need to to calm down ... ok?" she said before slowly reaching into her pack and got out a spare capsule bottle "i can get you some blood, ok? right here" she said shaking the bottle and opening it "i'd rather do this the easy way, Rose ... now ... be calm" she said before slowly taking out a blood capsule and setting it slowly on the ground, all while not breaking eye contact

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items