Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Wonderland
Red Queen's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 pm
(( lol, sry, just seemed that it would be fair sence ya got a freakin lightsaber, lmfao XD))

Dante thou about it, and decided to go help Marcus instead."Nah, I'll leave ya for the hothead over their, bye."Dante said, opening a portal to Marcus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm
((Demon....waiting for you. confused ))  

tyhier_uchiha

Captain Walter Dornez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm
"Could you guys quiet down there?!" Marcus yelled while sitting down. He closed one eye, and summoned five ghosts to search around the castle. Marcus could see everyhting the ghosts were seeing at the same time. "For further protection... I might as well summon a zombie." The ground cracked open as a hand came out, and then a head popped out. It's eyes were black holes, with blood red pupils.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 pm
[Sorry for the late reply. I was doing alot.]

Zai watched the man as he sent lightning towards him. He saw that it went past him, but he didn't even flinch. He wanted to see his power first, but watched as the lightning struck the chair of the queen and saw that it had turned into complete ash. Turning his head, Zai watched Sith using an unfamilar weapon then heard from Sith himself that it was plasma.

A smirk rose on Zai's facce as his eyes glew brighter.
"Your abilitys and your weapon will not keep you alive in this match." He said as he activated his Eruption Form. The air around Himself and Sith ignited into flames as his smirk turned into a smile.

Flames surrounded his blade and himself as he watched Sith.
"Plasma is a very dangerous substance, but it is no substitute for Flames." He said as he pulled his chain from the hilt of his blade. He spun it around him and the threw it towards Sith to watch what he would do. His flames were surrounding the chain making the chain able to endure high amounts of heat.

Zai watched Sith, waiting for him to show him something interesting as the chain headed towards him. His abilitys, Speed and strength were magnified by 10 from his ability. His saber had the ability to cut through the chain, but it would take more time then cutting a hole in a wall.

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

Turnin stopped the blade with the force not at all impressed."You seem to have some fragment of intellect. If so you should know that fire, even magical, or any other type, all falls under one basica chemical likeness, there needs to be oxygen for it to survive!"He shouted as he created a ball of force around the blade, cutting of the oxygen flow. Within seconds the flame died.

Turnin smirked, slashing the chain once, leaving a burn mark. He then further pulled it towards him before pushing it back with even greater speed. The sword flew like a bullet, heading straight for it's master. Pathetic organisms and their toys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 am
Dante appeared beside Marcus and sighed."Ya found the real thing yet? This place is making me wanna eat people, and I haven't had that bad of a bloodlust for years."Dante siad, licking his lips, smiling.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai smirked as he watched Sith used his ability to cut off the oxygen from around his weapon and saw it slash through his chain. He excitement was growing as his own blade was heading towards him. Volcano Form. His abilitys, strength and speed were magnified by 25. He watched his blade come at him, but he ran towards it. He ran passed his blade and grabbed it by the hilt. He stabbed his blade into the ground and stared at Sith.

The ground in the area started to heat up as Zai's blade was in the ground. He was activating his form's ability.
"Fire might need oxygen to survive, but magma doesn't need anything!" He said as the entire area started to explode with lava. He just stood there, watching and waiting for what Sith would do. His excitement grew as he was in this form because of the fact that he wasn't in this form in along time. He just waited and watched him, hoping that he would be pushed to his limits, but not holding his breath.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 pm
"That doesn't sound too assuring, and no, they havnen't found anything, maybe I can get some of my ghosts to posses people, and hopefully find the amulet." Marcus said, with his eyes still closed. He opened one eye, and saw that Zai, and the other guy were still at it.  

Captain Walter Dornez

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 am
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

Turnin's expression didn't change when everything around him exploded, he quickly gathered water from one of the fountains, the others turned to hardened rock and imploded back into magma as the field changed. The ball of water he had would have to make due. He threw it over them and sent his lightsabe after it. When the blade collided it started to ran, cooling the area."That maybe, but water and fire still don't mix, I'll just used the steam around us to create more rain, for now the rain will keep your lava at bay."He explained coming forward just as his lightsaber landed in his hand and slashing upward, intent on cutting the man in half. This is going to be annoying, I can already tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am
Dante sighed, waiting for Marcus to find the amulet. He yawned, and then felt his hair stand up on end. He looked up and saw part of the castle wall was falling, a huge chunk that was coming down fast. Dante jumped out of the way in time, but realized Marcus wasn't to be found."Aw hell! MARCUS!!"Dante rushed over to the huge chunk of wall and looked at it with uncertainty."Well, let's see if all that training did me any good."Dante bent down to one side and got a grip on the wall."Here goes nothing." He used all his strengh and threw the thing off of Marcus."DUDE are you ok-hunh?"Dante looked confused. Marcus wasn't under the dang thing! Dante sighed and thought he must of got out of the way in time. He stared into the sky, sighing. The sun was shining bright. He saw something glint off the top of the crumbling tower, on its big flag."AH HAH! NOW I FOUND YA!!!"Dante yelled, dancing around. He lunged off the ground with all his might and landed on the top of the castle."Woo, FINALLY!!"Dante said, grabbing the thing."YO, ZAI!!!I GOT THE PIECE!!! HURRY UP AND END THAT GUY!!!, I'LL MEET YA BACK AT THE SANDS!!!!"Dante yelled, opening a portal to the sands.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm
((You do know I stated previously that I'm the one with the item right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

[Marcus is currently out for awhile.]

Zai watched as Sith started to use water. He chuckled then had the entire castle and its surrounding fall into lava.
"Your right, Water can stall lava, but what will happen when you have no more ?!" Lava started to eruped out of the ground, walls and even ceiling. He smirked, knowing that any soild object had the ability to be turned into lava.

The entrie area started to fall to peices and turn to lava. He watched Sith come at him and pulled his blade out of the ground and attempted to strike down at his blade. His blade was covered with lava and behind that it was made from the high amounts of flames, materialized into a solid form near equal to his saber.

He struck down on his plasma saber, fast and with great force. His eyes glowed bright red as he was holding Sith's blade down with his sword, which he was holding with one hand.
"May blood show the truth." He said as he bawled up his fist and sent it towards Sith. He had a feeling that my might be pushed back by his ability or struck by lightning, but didn't care for the lightning.

If Sith were to jump back or release his grip on his weapon then Zai would send lava directly towards him body. If he were to try to use his ability he would grab onto him and slight his blade up towards his body so fast he wouldn't even had time to blink. Either way, Sith was going to be in a horrible situation. The only way Sith could get out of this was if he were to try to avoid all of the lava that was destroying the castle and multipling all over the area, leaving less and less room to fight on. Or atleast for everyone besides Zai.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

Demon1013

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 pm
tyhier_uchiha

((Yah, well Guardian Of The Sand01 told to get it off the top of the castle, just following orders.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm
Dante Uzumaki
tyhier_uchiha

((Yah, well Guardian Of The Sand01 told to get it off the top of the castle, just following orders.))
((Its a fake))  

tyhier_uchiha

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:03 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Dante Uzumaki
tyhier_uchiha

((Its a fake))

((Grrrr....-_-" Fine then, but I'm already gone so Demon will haveta get it from yah.))  
Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff