Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Wonderland
Red Queen's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 pm
((Over my dead body. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm
[That is exactly was is going to happen. You could hand it over before that happens though. Lawl.

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Demon1013
[That is exactly was is going to happen. You could hand it over before that happens though. Lawl.
((Knew something like that was coming, which is why I posted it. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Demon1013
[Lol. You should like, just give it up because its going to be a bother if you don't and you will have to make a new character. So yeah. :nod: Give me the item~]

Demon1013

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Demon1013
tyhier_uchiha
Demon1013
[Lol. You should like, just give it up because its going to be a bother if you don't and you will have to make a new character. So yeah. :nod: Give me the item~]
((Actually I've pretty much stopped you with logic alone, barely done anything else yet. Only sliced my lightsaber twice....which your about to get struck by for the second slice right now. Read the post. rofl *Edit* Damn your ninja posting. ninja rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm
Turnin Sith Lord

User Image

Turnin side stepped out of the way of the fist, allowing his blade to singe a small bit of his flesh. Unfortunately, he didn't even wince. The pain was nothing compared to the harsh tortures he endured as an apprentice. He then lifted his palm, a great rumbling echoed. He was soon found high in the air on the platform of cooled rock.

He then lifted a storm of rocks that'd been cooled by his man-made rain and gathered the vapors created by the forming of more lava."You don't seem to be getting it, the more vapors you create, the more water I have, with a simple manipulation I can change it to water. You try to change the terrain in your favor to give you an edge, but its nearly impossible for anyone other than another wielder of the Force to defy my power."He explained, rocketing a few stolen platform at the man of flames. Just as I though, an annoyance, He does seem to be getting more resilent though.  

tyhier_uchiha

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

[You might be missing the fact that Zai's speed and strength were magnified by 25 their original strength and speed.]

Zai watched as Sith was talking and gathering water vapors from the fountain that was destroyed. The entire area seemed as if it was a volcano ready to erupt. He held his blade and stared up at Sith.
"No matter, your water cannot become anymore then the small amount that you have!" He said as he watched the Platform heading towards him.

He just glanced up at it and admitted a huge amount of heat from his surrounding and his body to have it become lava once again. He began to admit a huge amount of head from his entire body then his body's tattoos began to glow a bright red.
"You are not safe anywhere anymore." He said as his blade smashed completely into the ground.

Flames surrounded the entire area around him, engulfing his entire body. The flames started to take formed and Inferno appeared from the flames. Inferno squalled into the air then flew into the air. He headed towards Sith and was going to smash threw him as Zai was changing his little peices of land into lava. This entire battle would be over and he didn't care about anything besides his enjoyment.

Inferno bursted into flames and was going to smash directly into Sith with a destructive amount of force. Zai watched Sith and waited to see if he would just constantly run like a little child.
"If this is all you have, then you will die!" He shouted watching his Pheonix head towards Sith with great force.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 pm
((Actually I took that into account, you actually think your speed won't be readible by others? I'm not just some run-of-the-mill villain, especially considering that I gave you the oppurtinity to not enter altercation.

I won't dodge everything an won't come out unscathed, and neither will you. I've noticed a couple of people doing that and frankly I don't intend to have victory cheated out of my hands. Your fine, just tone the dodging down.

Also its still raining bro, and you said I have a small amount of water, thats false, I'm using the vapors your lava creates and since your being a mister flamey, I'm getting alot, thanks. rofl ))  

tyhier_uchiha

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm
[I see. Well, I don't know much about your character from your character profile. It practically just states his abilitys so I don't really know his speed, but most people within a 1 meter radius usually don't avoid a punch because it is either unexpected or just coming at them at a speed that they couldn't catch up with it and that is when they are on equal speeds.

As for my dodging. I will admit that I have been dodging alot and I will make sure that I reduce the amount of dodging and some scratched and even major injures, but as I said, I don't really know your character's speed or strength is.
Like when you threw Zai's sword towards him as the speed of a bullet. The maximum speed for a human ranges around 15-30 MPH. Zai is a demon which is different. A bullet's max speed ranged from 720 MPH and up. They because of their small mass, heavy shell and angled shape. To throw a sword at that speed must mean your character has the ability to send a huge amount of energy through a course of 1-3 seconds.

And for the rain, I can say that it can't just multipy. The gathering of clouds can't happen either because of the heat from the lava. The entire place is like melted down and the heat is like all over the place. You could grab water vapors in the air, but as soon as they get close to lava, it would just turn to vapor away. Its just that simple.

Sorry if I seem like i'm getting about everything, but i'm just bored and had the urge to type. Lol. Sorry.
razz ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:55 pm
((Hmm see your point, but I didn't throw it with my hand, I used the Force a power of great magnitude even in the hands of those just learning it. I'm a master of it, making such power possible. The Force is also used in the actions of movement. Its how Jedi/Sith survive massive falls and how they run faster then clone troopers. So narily dodging the fist only to be injured by the fire is liable.

As for the lava, I understand the area is covered in molten magma, but its basic chemistry. Water cools and hardens it instantly, while exerting vapor gases. If I manipulated the gases structure around it would revert to water. Also I did say it is raining due to my earlier tactics...... xd I'm actually having more fun debating this if you could believe that. Its nice to find another high minded intellectual lol.))  

tyhier_uchiha

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:25 pm
[I see. I don't really know the strength of the force, but I know that it can pull, push, crush and create lightning. Thats about it. And the strength of the forces push, well, I can say that I have seen it push, but not at such speed. I don't think yoda could push at that speed.

The area's heat is unbareable and for heat to get that close without evaporating first ? Even if you were to gather the water vapors, the water would already be at a very high temperture making it evaporate before it even gets near the lava. So to create more water is nearly impossible.

Lol. I'm enjoying this as well. We could stop fighting and just join as partners. Zai doesn't even care about the amulet anyways. He could fight Hades on equal foot and survive as long as he can, but to continue this adventure you could just give it and join forces with me. Sith be the brains and Zai be the idoit. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm
((Joining forces sounds cool, but he's keeping the amulet as an prize.......its shiny, mine precious. xd As for Force Push, skip to 4:00 : That Powerful your evaporation would be liable if, like I previously stated, I didn't already make it rain, which would be cooling the area at an equal rate to which you are constantly heating it. burning_eyes ))  

tyhier_uchiha

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm
[... I guess that this is going to go on until to give it then.

The water would constantly become heated up even if it were to return into the sky and become rain again. It would be heated and wouldn't even beable to heat up the area. More or less, the area would be even hotter. If you lived in California or Arizona you would understand. Water and heat means the area even hotter. And the area that we are in are extremly hot and everything would be to their boiling point. So your water wouldn't beable to cool down that area at equal or even at all. It would techincally acid rain if anything.

As for the force, it wasn't that fast. If I had made judgement on its speed, I would have to say 55-80 MPH. It doesn't have enough speed to send anything past that, but its strength, I will admit, seems very great to beable to smash a body about 1 or 2 inches into a rock.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm
((Wasn't one or two inches, he's embedded into a boulder, that was when she wasn't looking for speed, but power. I first stopped your blade using speed, then returned it using power, you can't deny the fact that power amplifies the speed at which thing travel if given enough force. As for the rain, I concede my friend, you win and the artifact, I guess I'd give it to you for something of equal value later on.))  

tyhier_uchiha

Demon1013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 pm
[Technically Speed and Power are the same if you want to put it that way. Power is the amount of force put into something and if you were to apply power to something the speed of it increases, so all that was being preformed is Power and that is its highest amount of energy.

I was looking at it and I saw his armer still sticking out. Its width seemed about 4 - 5 inches and I should still see his armor from the boulder.

As for the Artifact, its ability allows it to remove the immortality from a god. To have an equal exchange with that, its like becoming Kung Fu Action Jesus. Lol. But really, that shard is like, very valueable. The only thing that someone could prossiblity give you is like... Maybe.. Hmm... A power very strong, or maybe Zai's bird. But your neva gonna get it! D:]

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff