Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Just checking in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 am
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

Ah okay, that's pretty cool. What kind of character do you play in your LARPs?

currently he is a cannibal demon tribesman whose god he JUST baptized into was killed and is now once again lost, he has held several jobs in town.

That's really wicked, does your character have a name?

His name is Rasos, he carries no weapons and harms no one, he likes to feed the town and help as best he can because it furthers his goals of being able to have a stable job and not die.

How long have you had Rasos?
He just turned 4 this past Feb, you can see most recent pictures from the larping forum post i made. he came back in feb of 2020, we didnt get to be in game again until 2022. he has been a cook(actual cooking, i made breakfast burritos for in game currency)
and recently a priest to a now dead god, who he has the leg of and next gathering(in game term for game) ill be getting the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:29 pm
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

Ah okay, that's pretty cool. What kind of character do you play in your LARPs?

currently he is a cannibal demon tribesman whose god he JUST baptized into was killed and is now once again lost, he has held several jobs in town.

His name is Rasos, he carries no weapons and harms no one, he likes to feed the town and help as best he can because it furthers his goals of being able to have a stable job and not die.

He just turned 4 this past Feb, you can see most recent pictures from the larping forum post i made. he came back in feb of 2020, we didnt get to be in game again until 2022. he has been a cook(actual cooking, i made breakfast burritos for in game currency)
and recently a priest to a now dead god, who he has the leg of and next gathering(in game term for game) ill be getting the head.

This is actually really cool claytor, as a fan of fantasy, this kind of information, really gets my mind brewing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:07 pm
Howdy everyone; It's Thursday, April the 25th, 2024. I hope everyone had a great day and I'd love to hear all about it. See you all soon, for tomorrow is Friday, the 26th and the beginning of the weekend. Everyone I'm talked to so far has been super. Blessed Be retirees User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:41 pm
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

This is actually really cool claytor, as a fan of fantasy, this kind of information, really gets my mind brewing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you are most welcome! if you would like to know more feel free to post in the larping thread to not take up this one! im more then happy to gush and tell things.  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 pm
Mockcin
Howdy everyone; It's Thursday, April the 25th, 2024. I hope everyone had a great day and I'd love to hear all about it. See you all soon, for tomorrow is Friday, the 26th and the beginning of the weekend. Everyone I'm talked to so far has been super. Blessed Be retirees User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_hug

im sore i took BART(subway) into san francisco last night, walked up a giant hill called powell st and saw dragonforce, dethklok, and babymetal. the show was absolutely amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 pm
claytor
Mockcin

im sore i took BART(subway) into san francisco last night, walked up a giant hill called powell st and saw dragonforce, dethklok, and babymetal. the show was absolutely amazing.

That's completely amazing claytor, some of those band names I recognize. emotion_brofist  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm
Happy Friday, April the 26th, 2024. I hope it was a great day for you all and I can't wait to hear all about it. Now that the weekend is in full swing, I will see you all on Saturday the 27th. Blessed Be, retirees. emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 pm
Mockcin
Happy Friday, April the 26th, 2024. I hope it was a great day for you all and I can't wait to hear all about it. Now that the weekend is in full swing, I will see you all on Saturday the 27th. Blessed Be, retirees. emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

today was super chill, i hope you had a great day, i hope you have a amazing weekend.  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm
claytor
Mockcin

oh goodness, that seems like a great show!! wish i could have seen babymetal!! glad you enjoyed yourself and get some rest!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 am
Prince Lemon
claytor
Mockcin

oh goodness, that seems like a great show!! wish i could have seen babymetal!! glad you enjoyed yourself and get some rest!
if you get the chance do, they are super dancey and get into with the crowd, they were so much fun! but look up powell st in san francisco.  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 pm
claytor
Mockcin

today was super chill, i hope you had a great day, i hope you have a amazing weekend.

Thank you claytor emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm
It's April the 27th, 2024 and another Saturday has come and gone. I hope you all were able to make the most of this day, to the best of your ability, of course. Soon it will be Sunday the 28th, the end of the weekend, I'll see you all then, always to check in. So; Blessed Be, retirees.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 pm
Mockcin
It's April the 27th, 2024 and another Saturday has come and gone. I hope you all were able to make the most of this day, to the best of your ability, of course. Soon it will be Sunday the 28th, the end of the weekend, I'll see you all then, always to check in. So; Blessed Be, retirees.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Mockcin, I love your daily check-ins.

It was a busy day for me, ran a few errands and scrambled to get this semester closed out. I went back to school recently, taking it really slow this time, but doing well with it!

I hope everyone has a nice evening, see ya' Sunday!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 pm
iMuffinator
Mockcin

It was a busy day for me, ran a few errands and scrambled to get this semester closed out. I went back to school recently, taking it really slow this time, but doing well with it!

That's great, best of luck with going back to school, hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm rooting for you. emotion_bigheart  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 pm
Mockcin
iMuffinator
Mockcin

That's great, best of luck with going back to school, hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm rooting for you. emotion_bigheart

Thank you! whee I appreciate the kind words. I think it will turn out for the best.
How's your day been?  
The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces