Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Decidere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 pm
Skizzors
Decidere
Skizzors
hihi LJ people~ I'm qichisan on LJ, you may know me as "girl who posted the speculation about the licensing and then hid in the shadows when it turned out to be false" :v
... I remember that post. That "Hey Talia" one that turned out to be Evangelion? xd
I think the Hey Talia bit may have been a red herring or something -- or at least a reference to a different license that I didn't understand because. The Evangelion clue was a different part of that same postcard.

Yep... the Evangelion bit was the bit with "Eve", "Angie" and "Leon", IIRC?

Anyway. Yeah. Yay for more people here from the LJ comm. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm
I've been on the LJ for a while now XD;; Only thing I've posted is two fics. My name on there is Sephy_J_Maxwell. Which is the one who posted fluff, and then my BelaLietRuss which got much more good attention that I thought it would ^^;  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Emissary of the Void

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 am
Uhh... h-hey, m-my name is R-raivis Galante, t-though you may a-address m-me as Latvia i-if you wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:26 am
YHALOTHER. ;D

Chatspeak aside, I'm Redd. ;3 I just recently got into Hetalia, but I'm already in love with it. <3 In case my over-the-top attitude didn't let you know already, I'm an American~ And why yes, I do love burgers.

So glad I found this guild, I was going out of my mind wondering where all the Hetalia fans were. :'D

Sexually Active Rainbows

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 am
Welcome to the guild, Redd. I had a cheeseburger today!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 pm
Why thank you~!
WHUT. WANT. D:

Sexually Active Rainbows

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:25 pm
*new*
Hello all~ I'm Pun.
I'm really sucky at these introductions, so...yeah.

I love Hetalia; Germany's my favorite. Mostly 'cause he's, like, the only relatively sane one. (but I love the insane countries too, of course)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am
Hi there! I'm Lady Naia, Nay for short. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Spain where I currently live. I've recently got into APH and liked it so much. I find it to be entertaining and contain a good drawing style. I love drawing but I must improve a lot! sweatdrop

I'm also into yaoi and a terribly long list of manga and anime, to say some titles, Excel Saga, Gravitation, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Deeper Kyo (specially the manga), Hellsing...I'm also a videogame addict(list again: Baroque, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Fire Emblem, Lineage II...). I love horror films. I can be very random at times. whee

I kinda like all characters so far, I find Spain to be specially cute. I also love America, Russia (for being lovely creepy), Italy and Japan.

I apologize in advance for my lack of grammar and possible mistakes due to that sweatdrop , I'll try to be as correct as possible.

Nice to meet you all! 3nodding

Lady_Naia

Dangerous Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 am

Hi.

I'm Eddie,I live in Portugal,and I really like APH,and I can't wait for the Anime version.
I've the six manga chapters (chibitalia was cute and proved us that Italy is bi.)Right now I'm drawing a few sketches of how my country would be in Hetalia (patriotic much?)

So...@___@....I like pasta....and I like lavenders o3o;;;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Ugh, I'm terrible with introductions... let's get this over with.

Hello! I'm Miss Koka or Amanda, whichever you prefer.
I live in the United States, or Pennsylvania if you want to be specific. My family is from Spain and most still live there.

Let's see, I was originally in the LJ comm before I found the guild, but I'm sure none of you will recognize me as I don't really comment much and I haven't posted anything. Just in case you're curious, my username there is speria.

I would have to say that Spain would be my favorite character. (How predictable~)
I really do like all of the characters, but I have to say that USA and the Italys are high on the list as well.  

speria

Brazil-Tan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Hey. Prazer conhecer a todos. My name is Raphael Alves de Santos. You can call me Brazil though.
I like doing various things and having fun. Like futebol, capoeira, oh and dancing samba. heart I kind of beat to my own drum so I hope you don't mind if I seem a bit off. Ta? Oh yeah Carnaval is coming up! Can't wait.
Vamos se diverti! Let's have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm
A Brazil! heart  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Brazil-Tan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:14 pm
x_LoveObject_x
A Brazil! heart

Yup. 3nodding Even though I'm the fifth biggest nation people keep forgetting about me. It's cool though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 pm
Out of curiosity, do you actually live in Brazil?

Gwah, I wanna travel so badly...  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Brazil-Tan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Out of curiosity, do you actually live in Brazil?

Gwah, I wanna travel so badly...

((Well no. But I was born there and I visit my family as often as I can. I can speak and read potuguese too. (not so good at writing) Was mostly raised here.))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff