Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

dmails

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 pm
I got randomly invited after chating on the APH board in the A/M/C
I have only read chapters 1+2 of the main story line I'm in the middle of reading the next few chps I just got pages 1-35 downloaded on my computer and ready to read soon.

I'm from the U.S I'm German and Japanese as well as Irish :3
and I have watched eps 1 and 2 of the anime it's like a drug trip with out drugs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 pm
'Ello, 'ello! Name's Mizu_Soshi~! People generally just call me Mizu. ovo
I learned about Hetalia about... 2/3 weeks ago and I am pretty much obsessed with it. Love it, love it, love it. So many hours killed on youtube/niconico watching fan-made videos... oh how much freetime I lost. Time well spent, right? Mm, as I was saying, I was born in Norway, but live in America. Alfred/U.S. = total love for me. Graarara. Such a little twit.
Basically, I've read what I could find (- some I have not gotten to) and seen the first two subbed ep. I enjoy the series a lot and now see History Class a totally different way. I hope to have fun here~! -thumbs up-  

Pursue Blue

Velvetinex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Hey all, I finally decided to introduce myselff smile

I learned of Hetalia through the Korean protests for the anime, I checked the webcomic out and gradually fell in love. It wasn't instant because I didn't like the artwork in the beginning and I had a hard time differentiating some of the characters.

I was born and currently reside in Canada heart and I have a Chinese heritage.

My favorite character in Hetalia is Russia! I just want to give him a big big big hug!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:21 am
    Hello! <3 Thanks for accepting me into the guild. <3

You can call me izzie, or feel free to call me by my old account names, Iia or Remedi. I'm 17 going on 18 (this April), and my hobbies including not being motivation and/or inspired, and when I AM, they include writing and drawing.

I was introduced to Hetalia by my girlfriend not too long ago, but I've become a big fan, my favorite character being America (my country), followed by probably Russia. I'm not too familiar with a lot of the side characters (Seychelles, Estonia, etc.), but I hope soon I'll be able to know them all very well.

: D

izzieSPROUT

Faikitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Hi everyone~! I go by lots of names but to keep it simple you guys can either call me Faikitty or Alicia (or variations of either, should you be so inclined). I'm 20 and American. Oh, and I don't know how linguistically diverse this group is yet but I speak Spanish and a fair amount of German.

I just recently got into Hetalia (I'd say about a month ago now) but since then it's basically taken over my life. My favorite characters are America Russia and China and I'm a SuFin fan... and I like the idea of Spain with both Italys very much. X3

My other interests include various manga and anime, drawing, writing, and music. If you guys want to check it out, I have a deviantart account. I have a couple of Hetalia arts up... and there's more to come (hopefully including photos of me at Katsucon as China aru).

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask~! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Like, oh my god. ♥

You can call me Feliks if you want~ I'm 16, I live in Yew Nork USA (HEEROOOO). I pretty much ship every single Hetalia pairing orz. I'm cosplaying Poland at AN09 and I forced my sweetheart to be Liet with me :D If you're in the Toronto area and going to AN, you totally have to send me a PM or something~

I like languages and history a lot, which is probably one reason I like Hetalia so much. I speak English (no srsly) and Latin fluently. I'm also in the process of learning German, Japanese, Slovenian (<--fail at those 3) and Polish. Yes, I only started learning Polish for cosplay. T___T Boo.

All of my nationalistic pride is from Hetalia~

Like, seriously. o: <3  

Lukasiewicz Feliks

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Feliks Lukasiewicz, Lukasiewicz Feliks..

*declares a thumb war!*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Lukasiewicz Feliks
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Like, oh my god. ♥

You can call me Feliks if you want~ I'm 16, I live in Yew Nork USA (HEEROOOO). I pretty much ship every single Hetalia pairing orz. I'm cosplaying Poland at AN09 and I forced my sweetheart to be Liet with me :D If you're in the Toronto area and going to AN, you totally have to send me a PM or something~

I like languages and history a lot, which is probably one reason I like Hetalia so much. I speak English (no srsly) and Latin fluently. I'm also in the process of learning German, Japanese, Slovenian (<--fail at those 3) and Polish. Yes, I only started learning Polish for cosplay. T___T Boo.

All of my nationalistic pride is from Hetalia~

Like, seriously. o: <3
Like, ohmygod. <3

I totally love your haircut.  

Feliks Lukasiewicz

Lukasiewicz Feliks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:19 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Like, ohmygod. <3

I know right? But seriously, your hairstyle like so suits you. Seriously~ did I like also mention you're totally hawt?

Skizorz: Like, that's a silly. We'll just combine our awesome powers so that the Poland Rule will be like in effect sooo much faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 am
Lukasiewicz Feliks
Skizorz: Like, that's a silly. We'll just combine our awesome powers so that the Poland Rule will be like in effect sooo much faster.
Huuuurm. Is this only accessible to people with proper usernames.. cuz I roleplay Poland too. And Lily is around here somewhere.. ninja  

Skizzors
Crew

Yuan Zi Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 am
Name's Aaron. I'm turning 20 this August.

Can't say much else.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:19 am
Lukasiewicz Feliks
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Like, ohmygod. <3

I know right? But seriously, your hairstyle like so suits you. Seriously~ did I like also mention you're totally hawt?

Totally, that's why I have it. heart Ohmygod, I was just going to tell you that! We like totally think alike or something.

That's right, your capitals will totally all be Warsaw soon.  

Feliks Lukasiewicz

Lukasiewicz Feliks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Totally, that's why I have it. heart Ohmygod, I was just going to tell you that! We like totally think alike or something.

That's right, your capitals will totally all be Warsaw soon.

- Hoists the Poland Flag and waves it. -
;D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Skizzors
Huuuurm. Is this only accessible to people with proper usernames.. cuz I roleplay Poland too. And Lily is around here somewhere.. ninja

Good thing, I have like the proper username and all. >_>  

Lukasiewicz Feliks

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games