Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts - Blades of Three Realms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:42 pm
Roveth nodded a bit while rubbing his chin lightly as he gone over the various informations of the catalysts given he had a good portion of shiro's memories copied over, and more and more filling in as well "i see. it's probably best if we don't encounter this frozen flame, and from the knowledge i have from being within Shiro's mind and heart.... the other catalysts would be hard to utilize for him, especially in his current state." he proceeded to rub his chin a bit and nodded lightly "well, we'll have to see, there might be something that can help him grow." he said in a disarming smile while feeling a small pulse of energy behind the door.

Shiro had walked in soon after the long talk with Crystal, having enjoyed the peaceful walk through town, the curious questions about shiroi Senko, so on, the chocobo seemed glad to see his own partner doing alright and still kept near him to let the boy climb on if he got tired, but he managed to walk about for a couple of hours before returning back to the inn under his own power as he walked in, raising an eyebrow to the disarming smile of his dark half, and to crystal ".... did i miss something while i was gone?" he asked, striding in with a much more stronger gait and not looking like he was winded, at the moment, but still sitting down to drink some water and rest a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 pm
"Not to worry, Shiro, we were just discussing how we can best help you to get your strength back up," Crystal gave him her best reassuring smile. "What do you think about maybe heading down to Arni Village to get in a little Element practice with Radius before we set sale for the Bend of Time? I'm sure Roveth could stand to see a demonstration of how magic works around here."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 am
Shiro pondered on the offer while nodding a bit, thinking in general given he had not used the elements of this world in a long time so he'd be a bit rusty that's for sure. "sounds like a good idea, i know i'm going to be rusty at using them mixed in with physical attacking to build up energy to use them." (course, his grid is down to i think level 3 as it is from the extraction so he's got some work to get back the rest of his grid.) he drank a bit of water while petting shiroi Senko a bit thinking on Radius in general, flinching "and knowing Radius, he won't hold back on me just because i'm rusty in element usage."

Roveth raised an eyebrow at his partner, before tilting his head at the mention of 'elements' and all "Elements? why is the magic of this world called that? and how does shiro do in such kinds of spells?" he asked curiously, given he had not known about the elements except scant information his mind was telling him, more about the Chrono Cross than anything.

Shiro sweatdropped a bit lightly while holding up a finger lightly "i wasn't too bad with elements, however once i left this world with crystal i haven't used it in a while. i forgot what my innate element is though, might be White now for all i know."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:38 am
"The magic of this world is divided into six colors which can be further divided into Elements used to cast spells of each color," Crystal explained. "Red and Blue, Green and Yellow, and Black and White colored Elements are mutually opposed. But, the real beauty of this system is that magic is so common you can buy most Elements in local shops to allocate to your own personal grid to manifest during combat. Each Element has its own effect and each Element has a specific level, with higher level Elements being more rare and difficult to come by. You can arrange them however you want on your grid, but just keep in mind that higher level Elements become weaker in slots below their level, but you can give weaker Elements a damage bonus by equipping them to a higher tier slot. And, of course, your innate color determines which color Elements are strongest in your personal grid."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:19 am
Roveth nodded, understanding now, having guessed that the colors opposed each other and all much like how elements usually opposed one another with his shadow realm monsters, with -very- few exceptions. "interesting... must be an interesting setup for this element grid." he said while looking over to Shiro, then back to Crystal again as he grinned "then that should be on the list of things to do, since Shiro mentioned he is going to be rusty, what better way than to practice with someone who knows how to use them fluently." he said while standing up, looking amused at the indignant look of Shiro's face and all.

Shiro of course stood up after finishing his water, and patted Shiroi senko on the head, who was munching on more greens from Shiro's pocket (thieving bird. XD) "sounds like a plan to me, get a brush-up on elements with Radius, then onward into monster bashing a bit, before diving into the Bend of Time."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 pm
"Yeah, Radius is a lot better at explaining Element usage than I am," Crystal agreed. Just because she was adept at using them didn't mean she was the best person to explain it to Shiro and Roveth, which was why she had thought of Radius in the first place. She looked to Shiro. "So, do you still have your Elements equipped from the last time we were here or are we going to have to buy some for you and Roveth to play with?"

Buying some Elements for Roveth went without saying. They did have to navigate through the Fossil Valley to get to Arni Village after all. It wasn't like they would be able to avoid the monsters entirely. Crystal suspected, of course, that once Roveth got the hang of his own Element Grid, he would likely start bumping into monsters intentionally just to pick more fights with them. He certainly seemed the type to enjoy that sort of thing, especially after being cooped up at the Termina Inn looking after Shiro all this time. Heck, Crystal was kind of itching to beat up on some monsters herself.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 pm
of course, Shiro did fight pretty well, and showed he still had his own Elements, though for some reason he stuck to the first three levels of his grid, though it was probably because he wasn't sure on using his higher tier ones at least. either way, his own monster smashings were more physical based unless the time called for an element or two in a battle, like normal, he didn't summon any Keyblades however, and stuck to utilizing his favored Traced swords: Kanshou and Bakuya.

Roveth was definately giddy about fighting, even though he wasn't a fight-a-holic like some people, being cooped up in Termina Inn for so long left him a bit stir crazy. he had been seen summoning various small Shadow Realm entities to fight, as well as some elements he bought in town before they left, however his -own- grid was much smaller than shiro's respectively due to the fact he's a beginner so only has access to hold a few elements. granted, this didn't stop him from kicking monster butt. he also kept the fact he could wield a Keyblade under wraps by summoming weapons from his Equipment based Shadow Realm Cards, to fight with them instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:22 pm
Since the monsters in Fossil Valley weren't much of a threat, Crystal wasn't making her usual calculated effort to hit their weak points and instead charged up her element grid by slapping them around a bit with sharp blows from the Dragon Fangs she was favoring at the moment so she could spam the Meteor Shower element at her leisure. There weren't any major excavations going on either so the group didn't have to worry about being forced to take a roundabout detour to make their way through. They could just take the direct route through the valley to come out on the southern part of the island where getting to Arni Village was basically a straight path from the exit to Fossil Valley. For once, Crystal and Shiro wouldn't be getting hopelessly lost because they actually knew their way around.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 pm
of course, this was also a good thing given how many times they got lost and wound up either at the Dragon's fort, or deep inside the dead sea going 'WTF' half the time. either way, once they reached Arni village, shiro actually smilled a bit taking in a bit of air "yeah... that walking and exercising did me a bit of good." he said amusingly while looking to the other two as Shiroi Senko covered Shiro's head plaintively with a wing with a 'kweh' of amusement, and causing said keyblader to squawk in indignation.

Roveth just rolled his eyes at the antics of his light side before glancing the village around a bit with his sharp eyes, though not sharp enough to be dangerous, more along the lines of very -keen- for details "quiet little Village. must be a nice place to live if you don't look for excitement." he said with a snort at Shiroi Senko's antics with his partner and all "let's meet Radius before my hikari here gets Wing hair." he said with a snarky grin while Shiro wiggled a bit under Shiroi Senko's wing and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:11 pm
When they found Radius he was accompanied by a congregation of excited children eager to learn the basics of Element magic. Radius explained how the power of an Element depends on the innate color association of the wielder as well as the innate color association of the target. The power could be further elevated or diminished based on the field color being influenced by the most recently used elements. And, of course, by using a field color Element or by using three same color Elements in a row, the field color could be manipulated to all one color allowing for the use of the exceptionally rare Summon Elements.

"Now then," Radius gazed over the assembled crowd. "Who would like to assist me in a demonstration battle?"

Crystal was sorely tempted to shove Shiro forward if Roveth didn't beat her to it.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:36 pm
Shiro had been listening to the explanations when they reached there, nodding a bit while sweatdropping when remembering some of his blunders during element training and the times they got lost and all, but either way Shiro was sufficiently distracted from hearing Radius's call for a demonstration partner, and Shiroi Senko, was currently out wandering about the field to get a feel of the area so he wouldn't help Roveth or crystal out in this.

Roveth however didn't -need- the help as he slowly slid along to sneak up behind shiro, and placed his hands together in an odd formation (looks like the Tora Handseal for Naruto.) before getting a gleam in his eyes "Hissatsu... Sennen Goroshi!" he whispered, causing shiro to snap out of it just as... the over-glorified a** poke drove right into his rump, and made him sweatdropp, before launching up into the air comically with a squawk of indignation and rear pain ,before landing right in front of Radius, conveniently enough. "there we go, one volunteer!" he said with a snarky smirk on his face, showing he was amused by how Shiro reacted more than anything.

Shiro blinked, and blinked again while rubbing his own a** "you could've just shoved me you jerk!" he called out, while getting up mumbling about cheeky dark halfs and so on, before giving a lazy wave to Radius "uh.. hi." he said nervously, obviously not really sure if he'd be any good at things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:11 pm
"Very good, we have a volunteer," Radius smiled sagely whilst leaning on his staff. "Now then," Radius gestured to Shiro. "Why don't you make the first move?"

While he waited for Shiro to plan his attack pattern, Radius continued speaking to the rest of the crowd gathered around them. "Of course, the very first thing you should do when facing an opponent is to discern their innate color so that you can act accordingly."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 pm
Shiro nodded while sighing, since he got volunteered he'd at least make use of it as he focused a moment, before summoning Kansho and Bakuya, and proceeding to start off using Uplift to drop a block of earth towards Radius in particular. given he vaguely remembered Radius's innate element color, but this was faulty information at best at times due to it having been a while since he had come to Arni village and all to train in element usage.

Roveth meanwhile just stood next to crystal with his arms crossed in amusement seeing his partner start things off since he tends to try and get the first strike to try and control the flow of battle. Roveth? he just pounds, taunts, mocks, so on the enemy until they get sloppy, then he ganks them when they're too angry to notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:46 pm
"Nicely done," Radius spoke easily despite taking a fair amount of damage. It was just a Level 1 Element though so the damage wasn't too bad and Radius was still standing with a calm expression on his face. "However, when you use an Element it exhausts your stamina meaning you won't be able to use another one for a certain amount of time. That will leave you open to attack."

Radius swung at Shiro several times with his staff for emphasis, while steadily building up his own stamina gauge. After dealing a few minor blows to Shiro, Radius spoke again. "Charging up your stamina gauge will also allow you to wield higher level Elements to inflict greater damage."

Radius conjured up an enormous bubble filled with a rippling orb of water as he unleashed a Level 3 Aqua Ball on Shiro.

Crystal was already chuckling on the sidelines as Shiro was doomed to become soaking wet on top of whatever damage was caused by the attack.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Shiro of course grunted when he took the staff smacks without complaint, and then got lambasted fully on his arse by the AquaBall, now drenched in water -and- hurting, but he still got up while showing a good bit of pain from his sides it seemed "... Ow. i walked into that one." of course, Shiro then proceeded to attack with two medium strikes with his blades, and guarded to recover more stamina in general as well as some health.

Roveth was chuckling loudly seeing Shiro getting pasted to the ground and waterlogged, definately amused as well as Shiro Senko who was giving off 'kweh's' in it's own laughter nearby leaning on the dark half of Shiro while apparently the two of them seemed amused at their other half/partner respectively, but in a good ribbing way and not the 'douchebag' way.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games