Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply Mystery Guild of Randomness
The Random Bar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawk The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Shandri Dundragoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ I'll dissappear among the fog, in a night made by the man ...

╔═════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.══════════════════════════════╗

hahahah well, but my homework nowz will pay for my health in the future XD hahah oh dilemma XD
╚══════════════════════════════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════╝

... but i'll live on every tear, 'cuz im the source of greatness ~

DONT LET IT DIE... PLEASE CLICK IT <3 --------------> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I suppose :p.

see ya Babycakes

I got to head for an hour meself. Ill talk to yu guys soon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm
Keep it real Hawk~ XD  

Drizz

Crew

Pierced Codger

26,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm
[=====================================]

they stare at me

HAWK! the smexiis arent complete yet... join zhe guild

cya m8

why do they ask the questions

[========================================]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm

╔═════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.══════════════════════════════╗

i ate a sandwich but im not much hungry =/
im drinking lot of water and stuff, i took meds but i still feel kinda chilly >x<
╚══════════════════════════════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════╝

DONT LET IT DIE... PLEASE CLICK IT <3 --------------> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shandri Dundragoon

Drizz

Crew

Pierced Codger

26,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 pm
Shandri Dundragoon

im drinking lot of water and stuff, i took meds but i still feel kinda chilly >x<

Isnt the sun shining today?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:32 pm
DrizzMetal
Shandri Dundragoon

yeh, it is , yet im still a little feverish

Shandri Dundragoon

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 pm
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
J3abycakes
-seductive hello
Are you saying that long distance relationships don't work at all?
[=====================================]

they stare at me

i dont know ive been in a few but i mean christy lives across an ocean the other girl lives 30 minutes away from my place and i think theres more of a future with her then with christy

why do they ask the questions

[========================================]
But that shouldn't really stop a relationship from not working. Distance should matter to the couple. If they are both willing to make it work, they wouldn't mind it.
But they rushed into things far too soon though, plus J3 is 13. -.- Much to young to be worrying about over the seas relationships.
I thought he was 14...

But yeah I see your point. But I'm 13 and I've been in this long distance relationship for 2 years...
So your saying you've had a bf since you were 11? o.O
That's right...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 pm
Shandri Dundragoon
DrizzMetal
Shandri Dundragoon

yeh, it is , yet im still a little feverish

Well get under the blanket babe. XD And wrap up in another blanket before you get under the other one. :3  

Drizz

Crew

Pierced Codger

26,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200

Drizz

Crew

Pierced Codger

26,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
But that shouldn't really stop a relationship from not working. Distance should matter to the couple. If they are both willing to make it work, they wouldn't mind it.
But they rushed into things far too soon though, plus J3 is 13. -.- Much to young to be worrying about over the seas relationships.
I thought he was 14...

But yeah I see your point. But I'm 13 and I've been in this long distance relationship for 2 years...
That's right...
And its long distance? How long? In the states or out of country?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
I thought he was 14...

That's right...
Well, since I live in Chicago, Illinois and he lives in Bay City, Michigan...only a state away...

Not as bad as J3 but I planned on moving across the world some day and he said he would make it work by changing his sleeping schedule just to talk to me...  

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

Drizz

Crew

Pierced Codger

26,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 pm
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
I thought he was 14...

That's right...
Well, since I live in Chicago, Illinois and he lives in Bay City, Michigan...only a state away...

Not as bad as J3 but I planned on moving across the world some day and he said he would make it work by changing his sleeping schedule just to talk to me...
Uhm... Young people... XD Someday I suppose means when your older, and by then you and him should BE together (hopefully) and you two can move around as a couple. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
DrizzMetal
-seductive hello
I thought he was 14...

That's right...

Uhm... Young people... XD Someday I suppose means when your older, and by then you and him should BE together (hopefully) and you two can move around as a couple. :3
Correcto! That is certainly right! Haha.  

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

Shandri Dundragoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Yus baby 4laugh heart

smile

Angel>> wow well thats something ^^
but dont let him do all the work <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 pm
Hey Drizz and SHAN. Take a look.
User Image  

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

Abstinence II

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 pm
Shandri Dundragoon

Yus baby 4laugh heart

smile

Angel>> wow well thats something ^^
but dont let him do all the work <3

I'm not letting him do all the work! I would be a bad girlfriend D:  
Mystery Guild of Randomness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1204 1205 1206 1207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games