Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Beefaice

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 am
Wooo! I'm Bee. I'm 20, I live in the United States of Alfred, the Southwest part. My favorite Hetalia Character is Alfred with Arthur and Ludwig a very close second.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 am
User Image

Hello, i am Iris Bayer Ayame Yuuki! im 13 years old and i live in the PHILIPPINES! DAMN YOU GLORIA! i miss you Mrs. Cory Aquino~ and i like APH~ especially Sealand-kun~

User Image

Choco Banana-sama

Karpusia

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 am
Hiii~ I'm Alexis. I'm a seventeen-year-old living in the USA and I love Hetalia. 8D
My favorite characters are Prussia, Greece, UK, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, and Spain. :3
Nice to meet you all! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 am
Ohaio Miina-san!!!

I'm Kitsune, I live in CA In the U.S, I am seventeen years old. I love Hetlaia I found it thanks to Talking to a Russia in a Crossover Chat.
So anyway I love a lot of other stuff and if I were to post them it would take me a week I'm sure. Pleased to meet you all!!!

P.S Fav. Character is JAPAN and ICELAND cause their part of who I am. I am Japanavian or Scandapan (Japanese and Scandinavian)

P.S.S Also I found out from my mom I am part Prussian

K ii t s u n 3

Lenore Kingsley

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 am
Hello duckies~
I be Kasey. I'm 16 and had been thrown into the Hetalia universe sometime before newyears, in December or November? Anywho, I live in Minnesota, which is in the USA (land of the burgers) and I live fairly close to the border of Canada! Well no...that's sorta a lie...I'm probably five hours away...but It's still a nice thought! I want to move to Canada ASAP, so being close to it is a plus. Oh, and I might get to go to Germany this coming Summer (2010) with my German class (I know German and a few phrases in multiple other languages.)

Yaoi is my lifeline. I adore Hetalia for this (aside from quirky one-liners.) I have no particular favorite OTP, but I'd have to say my top ones (as of late) are S.Italy/Romano x Spain, America x Canada, Russia x America, Germany x Italy, England x France, etc. It tends to change, quite a bit, actually. Oh, but as for favorite characters, in no particular order, would be Prussia, Canada, Russia, America, France, etc. I love them all, really, so saying which are my favorites is kinda hard.

I make loads of APH art (it's actually all I've been able to make lately), fanfics, and I also love, love, LOVE to RP. Role playing is also one of my lifelines (Music, APH, Roleplaying, etc.). Oh, and if you have a request or an idea for a funny plot or picture, I'd love to hear it and possibly make it, if I'm not a busy bumble bee or am not procrastinating.

Toodles for now~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 am
Hey everyone rolleyes

I'm... er.. I really shouldn't say my name, let's just go with Drivenspirit for now sweatdrop

I love Hetalia and I was born in India but I currently live in America rofl (House of Burgers!).  

Drivenspirit

Da-cookiemonster499

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm
Ello everyone.
I'm called cookie and from Alfred. I adore hetalia and hope for a great time here blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm
I totally forgot to introduce myself before! Hi, I'm amusedandconfused, or Amu. I'm American, but have heritage in Italy, Germany, Ireland, Poland, and possibly Britain. I've gotten into this anime thi summer and love it to bits! Hetalia: bringing us all together by making fun of everyone!  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

MoonlightSerenade_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 pm
Hi everyone! You guys can call me Bea or MoonlightSerenade_x. I'm 14 and I'm originally from the Philippines (who is currently run by a midget... GAH, HIMARUYA PLZ DON'T MAKE PHILIPPINES-TAN A MIDGET WITH A MOLE PLZ PLZ NOOOO D8 ) but I moved to Canada a few months ago. I don't have any obsession as of now except for APH. 8D My favourite character would be UK (with all of his tsundere-ness sweetness with US <3), and Cana... waitlolwho? XD

And, uh... that's all. heart ~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:32 am
Hey I'm not gonna give you my real name but I'm 16 and living in the US I like Code Geass, Deathnote, Pumpkin scissors, Black Lagoon, Hellsing, and APH  

Bigboss76

Dapper Rogue

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm
Heya! My name's W.R. DoLL. I'm 16 and TOTALLY IN LOVE with APH.

;D

Favorite Pairing? America x England
Others Faves? Hungary x Austria, Russia x Lithuania, Germany x N. Italy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm
Hallo, everyone!
My name is Stania and I am an 18 years old Polish girl who is living in Israel, which is one of the only two democracies in the Middle East alongside Turkey, and America’s biggest fan. (;

I am not quite a fan of animes in general and I reached APH absolutely by chance, but, hey, let’s deal with facts - if you love history, you just can’t help it.

Feliks: widzieć ty wokół. smile Jak leci?

Einllikoach

ohmygoditsamber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 am
Hi everyone~! I'm 18 and I just moved into my college dorm. I live in the UNITED STATES OF AWESOME.

Um, I like Hetalia a lot. :3 And if anyone wants Hetalia FLELE players or desktop buddies, PM me and I can link you to them~

They look like this: England is the FLELE. Latvia and Sealand are the desktop buddies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 pm
Nyaaa~!

I'm Super Naranja. Sixteen, soon to be seventeen. ^^
Um. I like photography and reading. Writing and manga as well.

I love APH (duh). Um. Favorite parings are USxUK, SpainxRomano, SuFin, and GreecexJapan.
heart

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers