Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts - Blades of Three Realms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:10 pm
Wolfwood during the time that had been used had been in and out of the tavern regardless, keeping updates for Crystal about Shiro, not to mention usually disappearing for hours at a time, most likely to Olympus to talk with Phil and Hercules and all about helping Shiro train as well, when Roxas had appeared in the Radiant Garden area the man was currently buying some sea-salt ice-cream boxes from Uncle Scrooge when he saw the blonde haired nobody keyblader. Wolfwood raised an eyebrow before paying scrooge for the ice cream and disappeared himself via a corridor of darkness to the tavern where Crystal and Shiro were still.

Shiro meanwhile had been able to move about a bit, mostly changing position from the bed from time to time to be silently and tiredly leaning against Shiroi Senko, his Chocobo partner, making sure to feed him greens and all as well as eating whatever Crystal or Wolfwood brought. his eyes were closed at the moment but his mind was still wildly in thought at this point ~i'm going to have to work myself into the ground the moment i get able to move more decently to try training in using those keyblades..~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 pm
Leon had, rather surprisingly, taken over the kitchen in Tifa's absence and, more surprisingly still, he was actually a fairly decent cook. Of course, that meant that Crystal had taken over making sure that Shiro was staying put in his room upstairs. Although, instead of waiting around outside the door and standing around in the hallway, Crystal simply spent more time with Shiro in his room unless he was asleep. At the moment she was standing out in the hallway simply because she didn't know that Shiro was presently awake.

As soon as he can walk comfortably on his own we should probably move on out to the Destiny Islands, she thought to herself. Even though Leon didn't seem to especially mind being locked down in the tavern, she still didn't want to impose on him like this. He had helped them out a lot already as it was.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

[XIII] Roxas

Stubborn Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image"Very funny Axel," Roxas grumbled to himself when an answer wasn't forthcoming. Either Axel was already there and had went on ahead or he had managed to trick Roxas into coming here by himself and wouldn't be showing up at all. Roxas sighed to himself and started walking through the main part of town. He thought he saw Wolfwood acquiring some ice cream from Uncle Scrooge, but when he looked again Wolfwood was already gone so Roxas thought he might have imagined it.

As he continued on his way, he gradually came upon the tavern. Well, it did seem to be the logical place to start asking around if anyone had seen Crystal and Shiro recently. Roxas slipped inside, not knowing that two of them were actually upstairs in that exact building.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:56 pm
Wolfwood had looked up from putting away the icecream, he smirked as he flicked a candy heart to the chibi shadow on his head which ate it eagerly before settling back down "welcome Roxas, Tifa's not here but Leon's currently filling in for her so we can make the tavern a temporary base." he said, lightly pointing up "the two gaki's are upstairs, third door on the left, and don't try to anger the Chocobo."

Shiro opened an eye lightly while feeling a pulse of darkness from Wolfwood, signaling a visitor as he grunted "ugh.. Crystal, we'll have company shortly." he said lightly, trying to find out from the auras as he narrowed his eyes "key... ah, must be sora or one of his friends that has a keyblade." he said while frowning lightly "then again all i can sense is the power of the keyblade, not the person."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

[XIII] Roxas

Stubborn Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image"Um, thanks," Roxas blinked as he once again spotted Wolfwood as he began rattling off the latest news and seemed to anticipate Roxas's whole reason for being there. He went toward the stairs and paused momentarily. "Wait, did you say chocobo?"

He had, of course, heard of them, but Roxas had never had a chance to see one for himself. He was almost glad that Axel had tricked him into coming here, although it was too bad he was going to miss out on seeing a chocobo if he didn't turn up soon. Oh well, that would be his loss.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Crystal glanced down the stairs and spotted Roxas before going back to poke her head through the doorway into Shiro's room. "It's Roxas. I guess he must have come to check up on us after we didn't come back to Twilight Town with any news about what's been going on with the Heartless lately. And it sounds like he's never seen a chocobo before."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm
Wolfwood raised an eyebrow hearing his obvious confusion" you've never seen a chocobo? huh... well, no matter, you'll meet Shiroi Senko shortly, he's with Shiro who's resting." he said, sighing a bit and idly sat down and resumed his regular guard duties while licking on a sea salt ice-cream bar and all.

Shiro just opened an eye a bit and let off a raspy chuckle, before grunting as he leaned against the currently sitting down Shiroi Senko "hasn't seen.. a chocobo eh?" he just shook his head slowly, even though sharp waves of pain went down through his neck downward ~Agh! it'll still be a bit longer without cure spells... and i can't risk using that myself in this condition, and Crystal probably thinks it'd only patch things temporarily.. probably right there.~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image"Um, alright, thanks," Roxas nodded to Wolfwood and began climbing the stairs to the second floor of the tavern to see for himself what the damage was. Considering what little he knew of Shiro the fact that he was resting in the middle of the day led him to the logical conclusion that whatever had happened to him must have been pretty bad to keep him confined at the tavern like this.

"Mind if I come in?" he asked while knocking lightly on the door. He was polite enough to wait to be invited instead of just barging in, which he had no doubt Axel would have done if he had accompanied Roxas like he said he would. He didn't know Axel to perceive anything to be wrong about playing tricks on his friends so this was really nothing new. And Roxas supposed that he did kind of make himself an easy target since he was typically willing to give Axel the benefit of the doubt just because they were friends. At least his antics were fairly harmless.

[XIII] Roxas

Stubborn Teenager

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:50 pm
Shiro opened his eye tiredly, chuckling a bit "come on in Roxas." he said lightly, while sighing "i can't exactly open the door myself so it's already unlocked." he said, given he could get up, he didn't want to tempt his body which was still bad off, snuggling softly against Shiro Senko's feathers lightly causing the chocobo to give off a coo-like kweh, and leaned down his neck to nuzzle Shiro protectively and all while he continued to fight staying awake and falling either asleep or unconcious again from the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm
User ImageRoxas heard Shiro invite him in and set about carefully opening the door to let himself inside. He immediately noticed Shiroi Senko. After all, other than some of the furniture, the chocobo was the largest thing in the room.

"Oh, so that's what a chocobo looks like," he remarked in awe of the handsome bird. Of course, then he noticed the sorry state that Shiro was in. "Geez, I guess I was kind of expecting this, but you look awful. What the hell did this to you?"

[XIII] Roxas

Stubborn Teenager

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Shiro just looked over to the nobody lightly chuckling a bit as he sighed "let's see... had been beset with body pains as you know, maleficent decided to show up and try to cause a little trouble, found out i had microscopic heartless after my heart in my body, ended up gaining my own keyblades at the cost of nearly ripping my body and soul to shreds, gained a -third- key-blade while two warred right above my body as i worked to try and fixed things, so now i'm just laying here recovering, have been for days."

Shiroi Senko just nuzzled against Shiro's cheek causing him to reach up and lightly stroke the head's feathers before continuing "that's why Crystal and i have been kinda stuck here, i'm still recovering, i can move but not very far yet and i'm not sure if things like cure and the like will either help or hinder that recovery so we're taking it slow."

around that time a small Corridor of darkness opened up in the room, and out popped Axel, grumbling a bit lightly while rubbing his patented red hair "geez that Sai'x can be such a slave driver..." he looked around a bit and noticed Shiro and just sweatdropped lightly "you look like you got ran over by a herd of behemoths."

Shiro just looked over to Axel and tilted his head a bit, causing a loud crack or two and a wince "gee thanks for the obvious statement Axel." he said with an obvious deadpan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 pm
"Curative magic only repairs external wounds and restores vitality," Crystal explained. "Even with higher tier spells, the internalized physical and spiritual damage is beyond my power. Maybe, if we had access to Faust VIII's medical shamanism he could have patched you up better, but as it stands you're lucky to be getting away with just simple bed rest."

"Axel, please try not to get him riled up," Crystal added. "Shiro is impatient enough about his slow recovery as it is."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

[XIII] Roxas

Stubborn Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image"So you got held up by Sai'x again, huh?" Roxas probably should have guessed that it was something like that that had delayed Axel from arriving in Radiant Garden with him. He looked over Shiro again. Then he glanced at Crystal. "Did it occur to you that maybe you should take him to see a doctor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 pm
"Of course I've thought of that," Crystal answered with a sigh. "But it would have to be someone who can be brought here since I don't think it's safe to move him yet. And I'm not sure we really know anyone like that."

She looked to Shiro. "Unless maybe you can think of someone I haven't yet."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 pm
Shiro opened an eye again, pondering that question as he twitched his lips into a slight frown "unfortunately... i don't know anyone off hand we can simply drag from another world." he said, sighing with a wince, and just twitched an eyebrow "and i'm not exactly impatient, it's just.. it makes me wish it was easily heal-able is all."

Axel just chuckled lightly while sighing a bit "as i said, he's a slave driver, got it memorized?" the Flame wielding nobody then looked over to shiro and frowned a bit, rubbing his chin lightly trying to think of something that -didn't- involve Xemnas or any of the other Organization members who'd gladly take the chance to experiment on the boy.

Shiro of course just sighed, bringing up his arm with pained concentration to look at it "it'll be another two weeks before i'm able to move about without hurting... and that's at a best guess."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff