Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+
View Results

Reilius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 am
Hi everyone!

My name is confidential but it's been thrown around a lot. I'm 17, Canadian, and got in to APH rather late... about 2 months ago. It surprises me how fast the fandom grows within that time. ^^

Cya, and I hope to share some fanart late on~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:02 pm
H-hullo. My name is sam. sweatdrop I am 14 years old.

Hobbies:

Talking in German , drawing

Obsessions:
Roses (especially white roses), APH, and the character Hungary~ 3nodding  

Seychelles-chan

Astrid B

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 pm
iShimizuOokami
Syph!l!s_Ra!nbow_Razors
iShimizuOokami
Well hi everyone. My name's Astrid, I'm 14 years old. I currently live in Peru, but I was born and lived in Argentina. I'm Franco-Argentinian, therefore France is my favorite country =]
My other fandoms are Angel Sanctuary, Übel Blatt, Get Backers, and basically all the manga by Kaori Yuki I've read. My favorite genres are Seinen, Shonen, Shonen-Ai, and some Shojo.
I LOVE APH!!!!!!
It makes History look fun.
Hobbies are drawing(I suck at it)y much it, reading, being on Gaia....and that's prett

[FOR REAL?! OMGAWD. MY NAME'S ASTRID, I'M 14 (Soon to be 15) AND LIVING IN THE US! I never though I'd actually meet someone with my name!]

*cough* A-hem, anyway, I've been following APH for about four months now, and I'm absolutely in love with it.

OH MAI. ANOTHER ASTRID. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN surprised
YOU'RE THE FIRST OTHER ASTRID I'VE EVER MET!!!!!!!! *hugs*

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU'VE MADE ME crying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:32 am

I'm Kudiwa ^__^ From England (( words most awesome eyebrows~ ))
My Favorite Characters include: France, Russia, England, N.Italy and USA
But i think all the characters are awesome!
I LOVE Hetalia so much~ XD it makes me laugh and i could re-read the same strip thousands of times X3

I also enjoy Drawing, Video games: Tales Series, Persona 3 and Cosplay~

HoIic

Sparkly Noob

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:02 pm
I am of course the great Sea-kun

I like the ocean, the internet, soccer, and Sweden-papa and Finland-mama

My dislikes include those who don't accept me as a nation! Especially Jerk-UK >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Sealand
I am of course the great Sea-kun

I like the ocean, the internet, soccer, and Sweden-papa and Finland-mama

My dislikes include those who don't accept me as a nation! Especially Jerk-UK >.>

Oh! Sea-kun!!! If I were a nation I would totally form an alliance with you > biggrin  

merrypule

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 pm
Hallo~ I'm Nelly... or Truffle, sometimes. I'm 十六-years old and live in Alfred the US. Whoo~

I do not think I will ever be able to look at any world map without giggling again. xD
I'm not around ALL the time, I admit, but I love love loooove APH and I'm always up to talking about it. n_n
I'm pretty hooked on... a load of other things, too. Lately, Kingdom Hearts, South Park, playing with my pokemanz, and fairytales (wow, what a combo, lol).

I draw (all the time!), write (but never really put anything up, herm...), and I can't play an instrument - but I can't live without all of my music, either (current obsession: harp)!

So yeh... that's about it. heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:48 pm
(oh whoa... I had no idea I wasn't logged in (or that you could post while logged out. o_o) so yeh~ HI AGAIN sweatdrop )

Nellynae

Micoli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:05 am
Hello. I do not use Gaia as much as I used to (or at all really), but my mad love for APH deemed that I needed to join this guild anyway.

I'm 20 and a half years old. I'm in college. I translate things. And I spend too much time on the internet.

I love my country of America (REPRESENT), but also Russia, and most especially Sealand. With Latvia.

My name is Markie, and I am addicted to Axis Powers Hetalia.
heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 am
Erm, hi. I'm Sango. I'm almost 17, and Hetalia is slowly taking over my life... not that that's a bad thing.

I live in the US, and my hobbies include reading (both manga and regular novels), writing (fanfictioooon), and playing video games.

My current non-Hetalia obsessions are: The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, Moribito, aaaand CLAMP.

burning_eyes  

Itonami_Sango

Greece-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:05 pm
Quote:
Hello. I do not use Gaia as much as I used to (or at all really), but my mad love for APH deemed that I needed to join this guild anyway.

I'm 20 and a half years old. I'm in college. I translate things. And I spend too much time on the internet.

I love my country of America (REPRESENT), but also Russia, and most especially Sealand. With Latvia.

My name is Markie, and I am addicted to Axis Powers Hetalia.
heart

User Image
I SEE THE PATTERN!!!! xd
Sorry random OOC.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Hihiiiiiiii~!

I'm an American, 21, and Southern to the Bone xD

I must admit, that i only found out about Hetalia last Thursday, But I'm a complete fan now.

My favorite pairing is of course Italy and Germany, followed Closely by America and UK xD

I think America is my favorite character, just because he's so enthusiastic. A close Second is Egypt >.>

*Wonders about an EgyptxTurkey pairing*  

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
Quote:
THE ANSWER IS YES.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:37 pm
Hungary-tan
Quote:
THE ANSWER IS YES.
YAY. I am officially in love. Got any naughty videos Hungary-tan?  

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers