Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Free Art {but there's a catch} FULL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
  And the people you see are too @_@
  But the fire is so delightful~
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Which makes you all the more spiteful?
  I like toast.
  Let it snow~!
  BOOBIES!!
  Not nearly as frightful as me *cracks knuckles*
  *sets out hot milk and scones to calm the raging beast*
  Gold!!!
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 am
WARNING: IMAGE MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR WORK
Icy's is now finished. Aside from anatomical errors galore, I also forgot to draw in some of the items because I hadn't looked at the reference picture in quite some time. I didn't look at it again until I had already started coloring, and by then there was no way I was going back. This one actually isn't too bad, but I figured I would put a warning up anyway.

Katana's is roughly about 30% sketched maybe. I won't be working on it any more today, but hopefully I'll have it, at the very least, ready to be scanned by tomorrow. Hers is -definitely- not going to be safe for work. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 am
ThisEmptySoul
Icy's is now finished. Aside from anatomical errors galore, I also forgot to draw in some of the items because I hadn't looked at the reference picture in quite some time. I didn't look at it again until I had already started coloring, and by then there was no way I was going back. This one actually isn't too bad, but I figured I would put a warning up anyway.

Katana's is roughly about 30% sketched maybe. I won't be working on it any more today, but hopefully I'll have it, at the very least, ready to be scanned by tomorrow. Hers is -definitely- not going to be safe for work. sweatdrop
Nice work, This.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 am
ThisEmptySoul

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OMFG!!! I LOVE IT!!! That is HAWT!!! eek I must say TES, it was most definitely worth the wait! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am
I want to look so badly!! gonk  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 am
well, it's not nearly as bad as the one you accidentally looked at, Leko... if that's any help.

I'm glad you like it despite the numerous flaws, Icy. I guess the idea behind it helps add to it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 am
hehehe okay then...
ninja

*waits till she's alone*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am
AHAHAHAH rofl I love it too! ^_^ It's so...hehehe. Man, that's gonna be messy, Icy, Tes. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am
yes... yes it is going to be messy. But since it's Icy's fault, I'll just make her clean it ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 am
Hi This... or would you rather be called Mr. Soul?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 am
Do you remember when your username was Kanjite Knight and it annoyed you so much when people would call you Kanji or Kanjite instead of the whole thing?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 am
I see... it annoys you if I treat "This", "Empty", and "Soul" as your first, middle, and last names?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 am
If you noticed, there are no spaces between the words. If it were first, middle, and last names, then there would be spaces. Additionally, they are obviously all words and not names.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 am
Didn't stop Asuka from mentally separating the words. I thought it was amusing, El Cuorteco.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
yes... yes it is going to be messy. But since it's Icy's fault, I'll just make her clean it ninja

eek stressed How in the hell is it my fault! scream And exactly what do you mean by you'll just make me clean it?! mad  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:32 pm
ThisEmptySoul

twisted The more unsafe for work, the better! xd  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces