Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Femlash anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femlash
~ <3
81%
 81%  [ 74 ]
~ </3
18%
 18%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 91

pudoupan

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:29 am
Well judging from the fact that there are not much femlash action going on here.... do people here like it?

And if you do, what is your favourite pairing? Or to the other end of the spectrum, what is your least favourite / unslashables?

oh and of course, any recomendations for intro fics (basically fics for first time readers)?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:36 pm
I haven't read much femslash of HP. It's kinda hard to find. At least the stuff that isn't Ginny/Hermione. For some reason, I really dislike that femslash pairing. If I were looking for femslash, I might be more into something that centered around a less major character, such as Luna, Lavender, Cho, or Bellatrix. (Especially Luna or Bellatrix. Not together, but still very good.) Where is the Patil twincest? I mean, come on. We've got so much slash that it's reached the actors in the movies (as exemplified by the Weasley twin actors holding a banner that says "Say No To Twincest"). Where is the Lavender/Hermione? (They both got bored of Ron.) Where is the Ginny/Luna?

I want my sexysexy femslash!  

munineye

pudoupan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:55 pm
munineye
I haven't read much femslash of HP. It's kinda hard to find. At least the stuff that isn't Ginny/Hermione. For some reason, I really dislike that femslash pairing.

Yes, I agree.... Ginny and Hermione just..... doesn't fit.

I do think Ginny and Luna or Luna and Cho though. They do seem much more realistic (as real as fanfiction can be I suppose). However, my only problem is that there isnt' a lot of femlash lying around. Most of them end up being pwps anyway and I would really like to read something with substance. stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:05 am
Although Ginny and Hermoine seem to be the femslash canon, I thought about a Cho/Hermoine. It's a step out of the box, but that's what HP slash is about, right?  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Zaurak

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:30 pm
I've always thought Fleur should be slashed. It has such a woderful irony to it. xD So yeah: Fleur/Cho is nice and I like Fleur/Tonks.

But I also loved the Fleur/Bill development, so yeah. . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:38 pm
Fleur/Tonks is good. Then Tonks will leave Remus alone.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:58 pm
Tonks/Bellatrix is awesome.

Unlike some of you, I like Herm/Gin, with the occasional Pansy thrown in there, either with either of them on her own or them all three together. I dont use JK's Pansy, though. I've got my own version ^-^

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:17 am
Ginny/Luna, Fleur/Tonks, Minerva/Sinistra, Hermione/Ginny, Cho/Ginny, Pansy/Bella, Pansy/Hermione, getting incesty which is really not always a favorite topic for most people but Tonks/Bella and Andromeda/Bella with a very cruel and sick Bella in both cases.

I highly encourage femslashers of the guild to make separate threads for each pairing they like, and submit artwork and stories to the stickies in the Study. It's improbable that we'll balance out the menslash (mainly because there are so many more boys in HP then there are girls) but at least there'll be more than one thread, you know?

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

NykolMisu

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:53 pm
Yeah, Tonks really is a lesbian. In a way, it's kinda like she's using Remus to cover it up. (But Remus probably has her change to look like Sirius or Snape before they do anything. X3; )

I can see Tonks and Fleur, and Tonks/Cho.

Honestly, I think Minerva/Hooch is really cute. M'me Hooch in the movie was hot, too. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:17 pm
NykolMisu
Yeah, Tonks really is a lesbian. In a way, it's kinda like she's using Remus to cover it up. (But Remus probably has her change to look like Sirius or Snape before they do anything. X3; )

... LOL! Now there's a thought! 3nodding 3nodding heart heart  

pudoupan

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:37 pm
I like certain femslash pairings, though I find normal slash pairings even better. For some reason, I'm really picky about my pairings. When done right, I can love Pansy/Ginny. But only when done right. Otherwise I avoid it like the plague. There are a few others, but I don't really have a list like I would with slash pairings.

My least favorite would have to be Hermione/anyone. I just can't imagine that girl in any sort of sexual situation. Sucks for her in my book, but that's just how I see it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:09 pm
Mm. I used to think femmeslash horribly boring, but lately I've gotten pretty addicted. Let's see... Here're some of my favorites.

Hermione/Luna
Lavender/Parvati
McGonagal/Trelawney
Cho/Marietta
Bellatrix/Andromeda/Narcissa <-- Hee. Blackcest is always best.
Pansy/Millicent
Fleur/Ginny

And probably a bunch that I'm forgetting.

En Vogue

vivaluna

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:20 pm
NykolMisu

That's hot. heart I've never really seen any HP femslash. I'd be interested in it though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:16 am
Remus J. Lupin-Black
Fleur/Tonks is good. Then Tonks will leave Remus alone.

I second that.
But Tonks is also good with Ginny. (So she can leave Harry alone) [/joke]

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:17 am
Ginny is a lesbian at heart, she just doesnt know it yet. So is Pansy. She's just sucking up to Draco to please their parents 3nodding

And Tonks is... well... Tonks. I'd let her go as bi, but she definitely do NOT go with Remus. At all. Not a snoballs chance in Hell!

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff