Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the home Krystina chose when she moved out of the house, used to having a large home she didnt hesitate in buying this grand scale suburb home. Her bedroom is in the top right, above the living room. There are three extra bedrooms and an office that she never uses since shes almost always sick. There are a few other rooms filled with nothing but boxes but she hasnt had a chance to go through them since shes moved into the house.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm
"Is this your house?" Shadowheart asked glancing back at Lucius and Krystina.
"Wow. This is what you got from her?" Sheik asked keeping a hand on Lucius' shoulder.
"I believe that's why he led us here," Maso replied rolling his eyes as Hades just kept his gaze focused on the house.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm
Krystina gave a tiny nod and then tossed a key at shadowheart. "for the front door." she smiled at him, biting her lip to keep in another round of coughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 pm
"Woohoo. I'm a genius," Shadowheart snickered unlocking the front door.
Sheik gently pushed Lucius forward to walk. The group quickly entered and Shadowheart led Lucius to Krystina's room.
Lucius gently lay her down on the bed through the directions from Shadowheart and his legs. "There we go. You just rest. I'll ask more about your symptoms when you wake up, ok?" he said lightly brushing a hair from her face.
"Not promising a miracle, but Lucius is most likely the best chance you have," Shadowheart smirked leaning against the wall. "The rest of us will cook, clean, protect the house from intruders and even help empty all those boxes you have."
"You're making us sound like we are actual slaves," Maso hissed from outside the doorway.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm
Krystina gave them all a small smile. "i'd really apreciate the help... i can't really do much on my own..." she mumbled and then covered her mouth as she started to cough some more, more blood spraying onto her hands. she gave a tiny sigh and wiped the blood on the same cloth as before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Lucius slaps the cloth from her hand and hands her a clean one. "That's just asking for your illness to get worse than it already is," he sighed beckoning Shadowheart over.
"What, Dr. Lucius?" Shadowheart said mockingly.
"Get a bowl of cool water and one of warm water. Add a bit of bleach to the cool water. She has a fever and I want to be sure she isn't infecting everyone here. You guys can't afford to get sick. Shadowheart, quit mocking me!" Lucius began speaking softly only to switch to what seemed like a meaner version of himself.
"Sir, yessir," Shadowheart snickered saluting Lucius and running out the door.
"You, just relax. We're more than grateful you took us out of there, so I have no intention of letting you get into a condition worse than what you're already in," Lucius said gently removing a wrist guard and placing his now free hand on her forehead.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm
Krystina gave a small sigh and looked up at him, glad that he was there to help her but a bit annoyed with him being so snappy. when he placed a hand on her forhead, she held still for him, wondering if she'd even have a fever now that she was a vampire, or if she'd stay the same temperature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm
"Newly changed vampires keep their body temperatures that their original selves had," Lucius said lightly as he pulled his hand away. "One-hundred and three point nine." He glanced at the door to where Shadowheart and Maso held the bowls.
"Your doctorness, here's what you asked for," Maso snickered brushing a stray hair from his face as their masks lay around their necks.
"Thank you, Mr. Sarcasm and Mr. Grumpy," Lucius smiled back at them. He slid the already bloody cloth into the cool water while sliding a warm washrag off the side of the bowl and gently placing it on her forehead. "I'm sorry you have to rely on a blind doctor..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm
Krystina blinked a bit when he mentioned the vampires thing. "that obvious?" she asked, giving a soft sigh. she rolled her eyes when he appologised for being blind and looked at him. "i don't mind. and you shouldn't even have to say sorry for it.... being blind.... or having any kind of disability is not something anyone can control..." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm
"You don't have a pulse. Of course it's obvious. I didn't feel the usual thrum of a pulse on you so I could guess you were a vampire, but I wasn't positive you were a pureblooded vampire. Then I noticed your fever. That's how I put my conclusion together," Lucius answered gently.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am
"i guess that makes sense..." Krystina mumbled, looking at him with a small smile. she gave a small yawn and closed her eyes. "getting kinda sleepy...." she chuckled.
{damned writers block....}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm
"We try to make ourselves sensible to clients most of the time, but now I'm going to have to make sure they stay sensible for you to understand," Lucius chuckled softly. "You go on to sleep. I'll still be here having Shadowheart and Maso change out the water every once in a while when you wake."
"But until then, we're going to start cleaning and putting things in boxes away," Maso sighed walking out the bedroom door. "Shadowheart, you better start singing to keep us entertained.
"Why don't you sing? I am not singing around her," Shadowheart growled following him out the door.
"Can we seriously not just do something for someone without arguing with each other?" Sheik sighed getting a laugh from Hades.
"No," Maso and Shadowheart said in unison.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm
"alright." Krystina smiled softly and fell asleep. she slept for two hours and then woke up, feeling a bit better she sighed and sat up, looking around the room as she took the rag off her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Lucius was sitting on the floor next to her bed with his eyes focused on the wall. When he heard her sit up her turned around. "Good morning. So how're we feeling?" he smiled lightly lifting himself up off the floor and gently placing his hand on her forehead again. "Your fever has dropped to that of a normal temperature, if that makes any difference to you whatsoever."
Elsewhere in the house Maso was singing Raise Your Glass by Pink while emptying out boxes in the kitchen. Shadowheart could be heard growling something unintelligible to himself. Sheik and Hades were in one of the other rooms nearby working on emptying out boxes together.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 pm
"i feel a bit better." she smiled at him. "good enough to get up at the verry least." she shrugged and stood up next to him. "and yeah.... the fever is the only thing taht keeps me in bed." she added, scratching the back of her head as she looked at him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff