Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:38 pm
ωαℓкωαчs σғ cєяιsє

User Image

Covered by the shadows of the shopping district, the sidewalks
of Cerise are the only ways around the shopping mall area.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:20 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They soon arrived at the Walkways of Cerise where they could see all of the shops within the District. "Now that we're here let's see who's open for business. I'm certain that one of these cafes has got to sell cake this early in the morning." He said leading her through, peeking through shop windows to see if there was any activity."

He then glanced over at her and found himself blushing a bit, not thinking he could even do that anymore as one of the undead. In the shadows of the walkway he could see her red eyes light up a bit more, more luminous and it added to their original allure. She just seemed more...beautiful in the darkness. Before she realized he was looking at her he quickly pretended to look at the shops again in case he got busted for staring. If he had a heartbeat he wondered how fast it would be going right now. "Someone's gotta be open..."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:05 am
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

"Hm~ I sure do hope cake is an option this morning, but whatever, I obviously can't complain and sue their store." Nana muttered. She rubbed her chin quizzically as she glanced about the stores. "Moonbucks..." She whispered. The girl had spotted a quaint little cafe in the distance, it sounded rather amusing, so maybe the two could check it out?

Nana could feel a set of eyes rest upon her, probably from Kan since they were practically the only people on the street. The demon's crimson eyes trailed to the man as his head turned away. "Curious~" Nana simply cooed, "You know I haven't told you my species, Newspaper Boy. I might as well since you've been so honest with me, and you're treating me to breakfast." The girl chuckled lightly before flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. "I'm a demon, or what you Japanese people call a Youkai... I believe that's the term, yes? Hmhm, this island is filled with many strange creatures isn't it? But that's all I'll tell you about my race for now~ Let's go to that Moonbucks Cafe, Newspaper Boy."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused
Tagged: Kan
Money: $500
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:16 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He turned to look back at her when she spoke to him again. "Yes our term for demon is a Yokai. This island is indeed filled with all matters of creatures, and in an odd way it makes me feel much better about being a ghoul. I felt so alone in Japan, but I don't feel that way here. In Japanese culture your name means 'seven'. That's a pretty lucky number to me." He then led her to Moonbucks Cafe.

((Exit to Moonbucks Cafe))

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

onath an help h s
                                  Human ◆ Thirty-eight ◆ Divorced

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who No one | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC [example]

XXXXXXXJonathon groaned lightly, left hand running up to clasp at the left side of his neck. The man blinked lazily in the early morning sun and yawned. It was too damn early, he thought crossly and with a flick of the wrist tilted the face of his watch up. He squinted down at the time before emitting a sound of exasperation. "Just as I thought." he muttered irritably. He should've been back at home! Snuggled deep within the confines of his cover, as far away as possible from the sun and its irritatingly bright rays. But, unfortunately for him, Collin had had other ideas. He knew the boy had been grumpy these past few days, since he had confiscated his wallet, but he hadn't thought he'd actually be so cruel as to kick him out of bed! Literally! His side still hurt from where the kid's foot had made contact. For such a cute kid, he sure packed a wallop.

Now, having been kicked out of his own house--well it was technically Collin's house, since his parents had paid for it-- he was forced to wander the streets. Of course, he could go down to the Captain's Deck; make sure everything was in tip-top shape. Buuuut, he had more important things to do! Like.... kill time. That'd be hard though, since he didn't have anything else to do. Jonathon chanced another glance at his watch. Maybe he could sneak back to the house? Collin wouldn't know.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna yawned as she left her house, it was early in the morning, but she had a few things that she had to do that day, the number one thing being trying to find a job. She'd had some bad luck with jobs in the past, it wasn't her fault though! She had just started out on her own and had absolutely no clue how to live on her own. She sighed softly through her nose and gently shook her head, that was all in the past, things would be different now, she had a bit more experience under her and had gotten herself a place to live instead of staying at a hotel or sleeping on a park bench, now that was an experience. She shivered at the memory before she headed towards the town, smiling a bit at the sound of her shoes on the sidewalk. One thing she had learned while being on was that she absolutely loved high heels, even though the made her taller than her naturally tall height, she didn't care.

As she walked along the sidewalk, she gently brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked around, happy with picking the beach city as her place to stay, the scenery was so beautiful and the people seemed pretty nice compared to the huge cities where she would just get glared at for accidentally standing too close to someone or getting wolf whistles from creepy men, yet another memory that made her wrinkle her nose. As she walked, she was also glancing down at the brochure for the town she had grabbed. Yeah reading and walking wasn't very safe to do, but she wanted to read up on the town more, she found the legend to be quite interesting, but wasn't sure she actually believed in it. Plus, she was more interested in finding the places of business. 'Oh~ In ice rink! That could be perfect! Or maybe being a waitress...' She thought as she walked, not seeing that there was an uneven spot on the sidewalk until her foot made contact with it.

Giving a loud yelp of surprise as she found herself falling on the ground, the woman then groaned in pain as the hit the sidewalk. She just hoped that nobody had been around to see her face-plant on the ground.

|Out.Of.Crystals| sorry I quoted you again, editing my post layout a little. |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who An elf woman | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC It's okay!

XXXXXXXA damsel in distress! Now that would certainly pass the time, and put him within the company of one beautiful woman. Every man's dream, and potentially a good way to spend the morning. Unfortunately, Jonathon hadn't noticed the woman until she'd made a rather ungraceful lurch towards the ground. He instantly stopped in his tracks, turning around to face the silver haired woman; instantly noticing the type of shoes clasped onto her feet. Why women chose to wear high-heels was beyond him. They weren't practical and didn't look comfortable in the slightest. But to each his one.

"My, it's been quite some time since I've come across a woman beautiful enough to make the earth wanted a closer look." he chuckled lightly, extending a hand towards the woman when he had gotten close enough. "Are you alright?" Jonathon kept an amused, if not pleasant, expression on his face as he looked down at her. She certainly wasn't human, that was for sure. And if he took a hint from her ear structure, he'd have to guess elf.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Huffing softly as she started to push herself up, Luna couldn't believe that she had tripped, that was what she got for trying to multitask while wearing heels, though, she was usually very good at walking in them and keeping her balance, heck! She could even dance while wearing them, but reading and wearing heels apparently wasn't something she had the ability to do. As she sat up, she huffed as she felt a stinging on her right knee, knowing she had probably scraped it. The elven woman then blinked and looked up as she heard a man's voice, her bright blue eyes slowly looking up until she was staring up at the man's face, a blush spreading across her own face. She was blushing not only because of the face he had seen her fall, but because of the comment he made about her being beautiful. She gave a small giggle of her own before she noticed his hand reaching towards her. She placed her hand on his (which he would notice her skin was a little colder than a humans) before she stood up.

"Yeah, I'm alright. That isn't the worst fall I've had." She said, chuckling softly as she smoothed down her dress a bit before she looked at her knee, yep, just as she had suspected, there was a scrape on her knee, but it was just barely bleeding, nothing too bad. It just stung a little bit and was a little red was all. She was a big girl, she could handle it. Luna then turned her head up to the man again. "Thank you for helping me up... I'm Luna." She said as she smiled at him, feeling the need to thank and introduce herself to her ... rather cute ... rescuer. A slightly darker blush made it's way to her face as her bright blue eyes looked into his golden ones. Well, maybe this wasn't the worst first day in her new city after all.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC I'm sooo sorry! It shouldn't have taken me that long to reply!

XXXXXXXJonathon couldn't help but widen his smile. Proud to have brought a blush to the woman's face. And what a fine color it was too! A shiver ran up his spin upon initial contact, and he flexed his fingers lightly after he'd pulled back; bringing back the warmth that had suddenly been pushed away. He could only guess that it wasn't just the cool temperature that caused her skin to be so cold. Hmm. A little mystery mixed with the beauty? The perfect woman! The male brought a hand to his chin, rubbing it thoughtfully. Of course, he said that about almost every woman he held a conversation with.

He perked up, gaze flickering back to the woman, when she spoke up. "Luna?" he repeated her name slowly. It was a pretty name, and one he hadn't heard too often. "Well, Ms. Luna it's a pleasure to meet you. And I must say, even the moon pales in comparison to your beauty." he remarked cheerfully, referring to the meaning of her name. "Jonathon Phelps, at your service." he once again extended his hand, but this time to shake hers. Jonathon looked down at her knee, taking note of her injury. It was small. A simple scrape. Certainly nothing that needed immediate attention, or the offer of a cup of coffee or something else as a sort of pick-me-up. But he could certainly try!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

Luna noticed the man shiver as she grabbed his hand before flexing his fingers. She sometimes forgot that humans held a warmer body temperature than her kind had. It wasn't a huge difference, but it could definitely be noticed. The elf then tilted her head to the side just a little bit as he brought his hand to his chin, making the woman momentarily wonder what he was thinking about.

When his gaze flickered to her, she smiled at him as he spoke her name, knowing it was an uncommon name for humans. She then looked onto his eyes for a moment before she gave a small nod, though she wished the circumstances had been a little less ... embarrassing. She then turned her gaze back to the man, a blush reappearing on her face as she gave a small giggle at his charming remark, she usually didn't like flirting, but he was just so charming about it that it was more flattering than the rude remarks she had gotten during that short moment she lived in a big city. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jonathon." She said as she reached her hand out and shook his hand. Though, she didn't leave her hand in his grip for too long, remembering his shivering the first time she had grabbed his hand.

|Out.Of.Crystals| It's okay. |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC

XXXXXXXJonathon grinned. This time he was rewarded with a giggle as a red hue caressed her cheeks. A blush and a laugh; things were off to a good start! He drew his hand back, allowing it to fall slack by his side. A silence quickly followed Luna's words, and in that time he thought of his next plan of action. He very rarely had very little to say, and awkward silences-- or any sort of silence-- were uncommon within his presence. "I haven't seen you around here before." he started, shifting his weight towards his back leg. "Are you new to the city?" he was almost positive that she was. He'd been here almost a year now, and although he didn't know everyone in the town he'd seen quite a few since opening up his business. "If you are, would you care for a tour around the city?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

The woman looked at him, brushing a stray strand of hair before she nodded her head. "I just moved here." She said, in fact, she still had a couple of boxes to unpack. The place she was living in wasn't the fanciest house, but she liked it, because she was able to call it hers, something she had never been able to do before. Her bright blue eyes scanned his face again before she smiled a bit as he offered to give her a tour of the city. "A tour of the city given by a handsome man?" She said, throwing a compliment back at him for the two he had given her. It was rare for her to throw out compliments like that, but this was an exception. "I don't know how I could decline." She said as her smile grew a little. Plus, having someone who knew the city giving her a tour would be better than her wandering around like an idiot and getting herself lost, heck, she barely knew how to get herself back to her house from here.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC

XXXXXXXHe nodded when she confirmed his assumption. New faces, especially the pretty ones, were always a welcoming sight. Perhaps it was due to his childhood environment, a small boarding school with very few new students, but he was almost... excited to meet new people. To question them about their life experiences and coax them to tell him about their life as a whole. Maybe he was just too nosy. Either way, over the years he'd learned to hold his tongue and only let it go long enough to ask one question at a time, and at different intervals. He'd do the same here.

Jonathon laughed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly even as he grinned. "You flatter me, Luna." he stated, and chuckled softly once more. Once again his hand fell back to the side, only this time he settled it into his pocket. Pleased with her answer, he began to name off the few places he could think of at the top of his head. "Well, let's start here then. Shall we?" he held out his hand to her, an offer for her to take it as they walked. "Just in case the earth tries to get a better look at you again." he explained, the teasing clear in his voice.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

She noticed his nod as she confirmed that she was new, it made her wonder how long he had been living on the city, or if it was just that painfully obvious that she was new around here... it was probably both... Huffing softly under her breath, her bright blue eyes turned to the man and she smirked a little bit as he rubbed the back of his head. It was only fair that she give him a few compliments as well. When he suggested starting where they were currently at, she nodded her head. "Sounds like a lovely idea to me." She said before she noticed him offer his hand to her. A slight blush returned to her face before she slowly reached her hand out and held his hand, guessing that he mustn't mind her cold skin too much if she was willing to hold her hand, which was a refreshing change to people pulling their hands away from her and looking at her like she was some sort of freak. Shaking away her thoughts, she then glanced at him and giggled softly. "How gentlemanly of you." She said, a teasing tone to her own voice. By now, the elf was kind of happy that she had fallen on her face, as weird as that would seem, but if she hadn't she probably wouldn't have met a possible new friend, or she hoped they could be friends.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC I'm off to bed now!

XXXXXXXWith her hand clasped into his, Jonathon began to move forward. He didn't mind the cooler temperature of her skin. Just like anything else, he'd adapt and soon wouldn't even notice it. He smiled lightly in response to her comment about his nature, and turned his head so that he could look at her from the corner of his eye. "Well, I certainly do try." it was a shame, but he'd noticed that with the younger generation there were fewer 'gentlemen' about. Shivery was dying out. "Right now, we're in the Cerise Shopping District." he informed her, taking his mind off the subject and returning to more pressing matters.

He tried to keep his tone professional, after all he was giving a tour, but even then it was hard to keep the amusement out of it. "To name a few of the shops, there's: The Shark's Head, Sweater Weather, Bookworm's, Moonbucks Café and The Mushroom Kingdom. A sushi place, clothing store, book store, coffee shop, and arcade respectively." Jonathon pointed out each store he named, stopping only every once and a while to make sure she was following with what he was saying. "So, what brought you to Soleil City?" he inquired, mixing in a personal question with his guided tour. This was as good as a time as any to get to know the woman. "If, you don't mind me asking of course."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces