Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Persuasion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinn Parien
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 am

User Image

User Image

Force Persuasion is a power that many confuse for mind control. Ha ha ha! Nah. Mind control is evil. The Jedi are good. We would never attempt to control another person's mind. Nope. Not us. We're the good guys. It's called Persuasion. See? That's not very evil-sounding, now is it? It's just one of those things that most often gets confused with something totally unrelated. Yep. No evil "mind control" here, buddy. Anyway, I'm going to test your powers of "persuasion" in this class. Each of you will roll 3 100-sided dice while I'm away. Try to "Persuade" me to do something I wouldn't normally do. When I return, I will roll 10 100-sided dice. If any of my dice match any of your dice, then you have successfully "persuaded" me. If you melt my brain to the point where I become unconscious and fail to roll my dice by the end of the day, just keep pounding my poor brain with your "Persuasive suggestions" until I do return to consciousness. All of your "persuasions" count for the time I was knocked unconscious. The student who has the most success with this will receive a User Image Rift of Bloodshed at the end of the month.*

*In the event of a tie, the 1st person to complete their rolls for the month is the winner.

Game Creator's Notes: Please be creative and say something to twist my mind.
Emotes and referencing "pick my numbers" do not bend my mind, therefore they will not be counted. Be silly and lets have fun.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 am
Scores:

6fred6 = 1
sachara = 7
Queentintin = 2
dee dee little =
ozkur = 8
Blood Maverick =
Ultrabord = 9*

Scores to Page 1268

Jinn Parien