Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
London Shopping District ~ Street ~ London Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

Carnaby Street is a pedestrianised shopping street in the City of Westminster, London, located in the Soho district, near Oxford Street and Regent Street. It is home to numerous fashion and lifestyle retailers, including a large number of independent fashion boutiques, restaurants, bars and clubs, and the iconic, Kingly Court, a three story al-fresco food and dining destination hub.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image

Looking fine in:Pretty / Thinking: Where the hell is that shop?

Alessandra walked down Carnaby Street looking at all the clothing stores that she would love to buy from. She knew that being out from the apartment because her mother and sister never saw eye to eye and it was going to blow up in the faces. Alessandra missed shopping but having no money sucked to

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

'I wonder if he'll show up?' Camila chewed the flesh off her bottom lip in anticipation, then immediately regretted it afterward. It stung against the wind, stung beneath the graze of her tongue as she tasted a hint of iron, but it stung most when she desperately whipped out her makeup bag and proceeded to line her lips with a clear, cherry gloss; its shine did well to distract from the torn skin—but the redness—that was still there. She hoped Benjamin wouldn't notice. She hoped he'd notice Morven, more than anything, and that Morven, in turn, might regard his cheeky repertoire with some hope of endearment. It would be so much simpler, if she did, or at least, exhibited the slightest emotion other than truculent petulance. Honestly, she thought he'd be wonderful for her, maybe teach her how to really laugh (if Camila dared to even dream.) It was why she had casually mentioned to him this particular outing, its date and location, just to test the waters; see what happens in a setting outside of school and away from prying eyes. It was an experiment she could have never pulled off at Hogwarts, not when prefects are by the dozen and the numerous professors with their portrait spies. (Camila was convinced several portraits were spies; she had noticed them hush around certain students, and eyeing others, but it was hard to tell who worked for who.)

She was particularly nervous, however, because she wasn't sure how Morven felt, exactly. They've talked, sure, but Morven had a certain finesse with skirting around issues and being purposefully vague that Camila had sort of just gotten used to it. The few times she did press had not been met with kindness, especially if it was during one of her particularly “moody” days. But her scheme wouldn't end there, oh no, because if Morven decided to dig her heels in the entire way, then, Camila decided she would turn the tables. And while she did fancy Benjamin, she knew it was just jealousy, and her ego; but if she flirted with him now, maybe it'd be the push that Morven would need? (....Right?) 'Now let's just hope Mori doesn't kill me first.' She could only imagine all the horrible things her friend might do to her if this all went horribly wrong; this was a delicate line she was walking, she had to be careful. Camila glanced at the time on her wristwatch as she scanned the streets for her friend. She shouldn't be too far along, and she hardly expected Benjamin to be prompt or anything, that would just be weird. She hummed and drummed her fingers against the bus bench where she'd been waiting; it was better than window shopping, that's for sure, she might spend all her quids in one blow, and she'd hate to do that.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year┈━═
Carnaby Street with Morven
Dressed in:
Black & Gold
15 yrs5' 4"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was vain. She'd always been vain, and now that she finally seemed to be leaning more towards the 'graceful swan' stage after the 'ugly duckling' period, she wondered if her vanity would suddenly be socially acceptable, since everyone knew pretty people were allowed to be cocky about their looks. She'd spent a good while getting ready for this, constantly tossing her new short hair over her shoulder, adjusting the way it fell around her face now that she lacked the security of her bangs, which she'd had since she was barely more than a toddler. They were gone, now, and her forehead didn't seem as gigantic as she'd feared it might have been. 'You're pretty,' she'd informed herself the other day, studying the shape of her face, her nose, her eyes, her mouth, scanning down her legs, which, while not as long as her sisters's, she hoped were improved in some way. If this past year had been her last major growth spurt, she didn't want to find faults in the final product. She wasn't dying to impress, but it wasn't so bad to want to be noticed, was it? And if it was, she really didn't care.

All the same, she'd still neglected to put on any makeup, a thought which had been buzzing around the back of her head incessantly. She liked wearing makeup, but at times she also felt she looked better without it, or at least without it too visible. All the same she missed the feel of gloss on her lips. She picked her way along the curb- it wasn't exactly easy to really hoof it in heeled sandals, and was lucky enough to spot Camila right off. Glad to be out of the house and away from her older sister and her jerkarse boyfriend, and enjoying the warm weather, she found herself waving to her friend before she actually reached the bus bench. When she did she came to a halt, not so subtly inspecting the other girl's outfit, and said instinctively, "I like your boots," with a small nod. She really did like Camila's shorts, but it tended to be hard for Morven to actually get the compliments from her mind to out of her mouth. "Where'd you want to go first, anyways?"

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Carnby Street scouting out hotties >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Benjamin couldn't help but be intrigued by Camila's "casual" mention of exactly when and exactly where she was going to meet up with Morven. Obviously, the girl wanted to do some attempt at setting him up with her redheaded friend-not that he'd totally protest-however, judging from their last year together in Muggle Art, Benjamin was pretty sure the girl was not against some flirting herself-or at least not with a particularly dashing and awesome (if he does say so himself) underclassman. Benjamin had settled down on a bench across the street from where Camila sat, already having noticed her, he had gone back to finishing up the gyro he had picked up at one of the shops-he had to admit Greek food wasn't that bad.

He had just taken his last bite when he spotted Morven and choked for a moment, before coughing and catching her breath. She cut her hair. And she had legs... obviously a bit paler than maybe Benjamin's ideal, but she was a redhead, made sense... but still... the girl had some nice legs... and actually curves. He shook his head, well, someone finally hit puberty... though, Benjamin had to take it on himself, he was fairly confident that he was still taller than Morven and Camila... oh, he so was, and hey, he had been hot since like his first year at Hogwarts, and only getting hotter. Oh, well, Camila was still gorgeous, and Morven was still adorable, just more grown up... and like fairly hot too. Hmm... well, he placed dibs on that first, so he'd get the memo out if he ever got competition if some moron was up to the challenge... like they could compete with him.

Stretching, Benjamin crossed the street, easily dodging around a taxi passing not seeming the slightest bit bothered or ruffled he had just jay-walked through four lanes of traffic. "What a coincidence," Benjamin said with a smirk. "Gatita, sure you aren't stalking my summer haunts regularly?" He laughed holding up a bag from a nearby camera shop where he had bought a new tripod and some film for his camera as he waited. He smiled at Camila and added, "And of course, hola, linda-Camila."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Camila was rather oblivious; she had never even noticed Benjamin across the street, and instead, had dedicated all her attention to spot the long, red hair reminiscent of her friend. Dark eyes glazed over the street as, through the crowd of pedestrians, a particular figure separated itself from the rest, her hand waving and face smiling and—ohmyMerlin, is that Morven? Her eyes bugged out of her head as she hopped up to her feet and grinned maniacally. ”You sodding little bugger, I can't believe you cut off all your hair! It is gorgeous though! But I can't believe you didn't even tell me,” Camila chastised her friend, wagging her finger playfully in the air. She had almost forgotten the comment about her boots, and spared them a second glance as she shrugged, the boots were well worn in, scuffed and the gold was a little scratched in some places, but all of that was hard to see from five feet away, anyway, she's had the boots for so long, she couldn't imagine ever tossing them out. ”Oh, hmmm, tha's a good question,” she debated thoughtfully, crossed her arms together and leaned her weight to her left leg, jutting her hip out in the process.

It was the voice that had caught her notice first, his familiar tone and that Spanish nickname; she had to swivel on her heel to turn around and catch his eyes as he recklessly crossed the street and greeted the pair in turn. Well bloody hell, he actually showed up, and earlier than she expected too! Good, maybe this excursion won't be a complete lost cause—but even if she just walks home with a pair of new flats, she'd still call it a victory. ”¿Qué cuentas, socio?” She greeted enthusiastically, her smile spreading wide as she eyed the shopping bag he'd already acquired. ”Who would've thought we'd run into you here?” She joked, but she knew, oh she totally knew. (Or she hoped, anyway.) ”Should we shop first, or eat?” She inquired from her redheaded friend, but then tossed Benjamin a glance as she subtly added, ”you should join us, if you aren't busy, that is.” As much as she wanted to study the look on his face or that necklace he wore, she redirected her attention back to Morven to continue on. ”There's even a few bars and clubs here, probably won't be open til tonight, but I bet we could find a way in, if we tried.” Daring for a bit of adventure, Camila cocked a haughty brow as she waited to hear their say. They probably wouldn't even get in, but it'd be fun to try, at least? And between the three of them, they might find the right magical distraction to get by unnoticed, (and hopefully without breaking too many laws, in the process.)

[Translations:// 'What's been going on, mate?' ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year┈━═
Carnaby Street with Morven
Dressed in:
Black & Gold
15 yrs5' 4"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:55 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven technically heard Seymour before she saw him, via the honking and cursing, but seeing as honking and cursing cab drivers weren't exactly an oddity in London, she didn't turn to see him until he was practically on top of them. "Owl must have gotten lost," she grinned, before turning slightly at the sound of a very familiar voice, blue eyes widening ever so slightly. The mere fact that he said 'what a coincidence' with a smirk on his face clued Morven into the likelihood of this being anything but a coincidence, and she wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing. "Quite sure," she said bluntly, but there was no real malice in her tone, and her expression was neutral. Was this a heavy handed attempt by Camila to- set her up with the underclassman or something? Was this Camila's attempt to set Seymour up with herself? She knew they had Art or Muggle Art or whatever together- Morven could barely draw stick figures, not that Elsie was much better, Newlyn being apparently the only true artist in the family. Would Camila do either of those things? Sure, she decided, but she didn't know why she'd be here if this was just a Camila and Seymour thing. They could easily have met somewhere without her. Maybe it was a competition to see who stuck their toe in the proverbial pool first?

Morven wasn't going to deny he'd gotten hot, anyways. She wasn't going to bullshit herself when it came to that, at least. Whether this attractiveness affected her in such a way that she'd be jealous if Camila made a move- she didn't know. He annoyed the hell out of her sometimes, and she didn't- what did she need a boyfriend for, anyways? No one wanted to date or an actual relationship at fourteen or fifteen, they wanted to snog and an excuse to do it freely. Part of Morven wanted that too, but she was reserving the right to be picky about it. Plenty of people would probably say she couldn't afford to be too picky, what with her 'winning personality' and all, but people were willing to put up with a lot in favor of looks, so she wasn't overly concerned. Morven wasn't hungry, having ate a late lunch not too long ago, so she nodded towards the line of shops. "Shops. I didn't bring money for nothing," and looked amused at the mention of bars and clubs. She doubted they'd get into any, unless one of them could talk their way in then sneak in the others, but she wasn't opposed to trying. Newlyn would be murdering her right now if she knew, but she didn't, and that was the point. "It's always five o'clock somewhere, so why not?" Her voice was semi dry and sarcastic, but her eyes were bright.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Carnby Street scouting out hotties >

Benjamin smiled at Camila's enthusiastic greeting and answered casually with a shrug in Spanish, "No mucho. Típico verano aburrido... helping out with the shop. Bored more often than usual because Timmy is too busy snogging his princesa rubia, but I figure let them get that out of their system before we get back to school because I can pass seeing them glued lip to lip every waking moment," Benjamin joked, exagerating a bit as he rolled his eyes, smirking the whole time.

He glanced over at Morven who was sticking with the whole neutral stance, and not deciding to opt for her usual puffed up cheeks annoyance at him. Ah, well he still had time to get that expression from her. Besides, if she was going to play cool and collected, it probably meant she was caught off guard by him and not necessarily unpleasantly. When Camila suggested he join them, he smiled and laughed, "This is me, Camila. Do you think I'd ever actually commit to something that would truly make me busy? Busyness is for people with no sense to roll with the punches and actually enjoy themselves in life."

"Anyways, I'll tag along, besides if later you plan to need a proper distraction, you'd probably be best off with a man of my expertise," He added with a wink. Sure his Mum (and probably Dad) would totally kill him-or threaten to-and worse if he came home after dark or super late, but that was constantly always the case with his parents. Besides, he argued that him keeping them on their toes kept them young-his mother claimed it gave her gray hairs-but Benjamin had yet to see any on either of his parents so he was pretty sure his Mum was just being overdramatic-which may be where he got some of his theatrics. After all he was a Slytherin like she was.

Translation: (1)Nothing much. Typical boring summer
(2) blonde princess

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

”Oh suuuure, because owls always get lost, right?” She scoffed and huffed incredulously, waving her arrogance in the roll of her hand. But Morven's grin was contagious; her own lips had pulled back to bare a crowded mouth of teeth set into a wide grin, none particularly polished but at least they weren't stained a dreadful yellow, or crooked, or gray. She'd never smile again otherwise, the paranoia would eat away at her. It already was! Maddening! Gloss on her tooth? Was there food caught between her teeth? Reeling her thoughts in, she had to remind herself to breathe, she couldn't be distracted by something so trivial, not when she had a scheme to be scheming, dammit! Camila was instantly wary of her friend's lack of concern; she had expected a little more 'oomph,' like, 'What the bloody hell are you doing here?' or, anything really! But maybe this was a good sign after all? The brunette carried on after a hard moment's stare as though nothing was amiss—because it wasn't—and she certainly wouldn't stray from her mission again. Furtive glances clocked gestures and distances, her chocolate gaze seemed to focus on their faces, darting between each as they spoke in turn, but really, she was betting her chances and mapping strategies. If she curled around Morven, took the farthest edge of the sidewalk, it'd force the redhead in the middle as they all stroll down the street. 'On the other hand...' sinful thoughts teased, 'I could steal in the middle and link arms with both of them. Or...' Her thoughts trailed off as she scanned the street up and down, in search of the best excuse to subtly shove her two friends together until they fight or snog. Someone will be getting snogged today, she was going to make sure of that!

”Brilliant—you sorry lot could use a bit of work on the attitude—but it's settled, we're sneaking into a club. It won't be dusk for at least a half hour, more like an hour... So I suppose we could just walk and look for somethin' to do until then, yeah?” She gestured further along down the street, to the numerous shoppes and attractions. At Benjamin's final notion, she hardly batted an eye as she added, ”Cheers Benjamin, you'll make an excellent distraction for the bouncer while Morven and I sneak in, I'm glad we can all agree on something.” Grinning cheekily, she hooked her arm with her friend's and forced the redhead to the center space of the sidewalk, leaving Camila to occupy her left and Benjamin to occupy her right (so long as the bloke cooperated with her efforts, anyway.) ”There's a wishing well fountain further down once we get to the shopping district, we should go.”

[Translations://XxXxX]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year┈━═
Carnaby Street with Mori and Benji
Dressed in:
Black & Gold
15 yrs5' 4"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:25 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven rolled her eyes as well at the description of Mira as a 'blonde princess' in Spanish- she knew Seymour wasn't actually serious, but she had a bad connotation with the younger girl simply because she was friends with Wendy, and Wendy was, as Morven liked to put things simply, an even bigger b***h than even she was. And Morven sort of had that literal part of that down pat. She stared coolly back at Seymour when he glanced her way, half expecting him to say something in order to provoke a reaction out of her, but he replied to Camila, instead, and Morven didn't know if she was glad or disappointed. "You could set your hair on fire," she said lightly. "That'd make a great distraction." By then she was distracted with a pathetic attempt to psychoanalyze each and every one of the looks Camila was darting everywhere, no doubt planning something nefarious- Morven would have been excited about this planning if she didn't suspect it might concern her. "Sorry?" she snickered. "My gods, I thought I was practically cheery compared to- fine, fine. We'll wait until sundown," she said with half exasperation, half theatrics. "It's a pity none of us is a metamorphmagus- would make things a hell of a lot easier, if you ask me..." She trailed off as she was manipulated into a position between the two of them. Not much one for her personal space being intruded upon- Elsie was the huggy, grabby, always in the way one of the family- she concentrated her efforts on not tugging her arm away from Camila's and tried to get used to it. On the other hand- or side- she had Seymour to deal with. He wouldn't know the meaning of personal space if it tap danced in front of him wearing a bow tie, so she didn't doubt he'd be at the very least highly amused by this turn of events. "My wishes never come true," she complained, but went along with it anyways. Never mind that she hadn't so much as wished on a birthday candle since she was eleven. Her last wish had been for her father to be out of her life, forever, and she'd gotten it, just not quite the way she'd wanted. She wasn't counting almost getting murdered as a 'win', more like a 'whoever's in charge of wishes has a sick, twisted sense of humor' sort of thing.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

My watch broke last week
Benjamin raised a brow when Camila said that he and Morven could work on their attitude and decided it was settled that they were sneaking into a club. Yep, if they got caught at this sort of thing, his mother really would kill him. Or crucio him or something. Who knew... his dad and her when they went into Guarani talking about her family or reminiscing sounded fairly creepy and he knew enough to know 'dead' and 'brother' and picked up something about him Mum having some relative in Azkaban or something. Her family was supposed to be a bunch of creepy purebloods or whatever. Benjamin always figured it didn't concern him so he never actually actively worked to find out the details. "Bouncers give pretty girls more of a leeway than guys, even hot ones... well unless the bouncer is bi or gay or something," Benjamin pointed out with a sigh and shook his head as Morven suggested Camila set her hair on fire for a distraction. "But, everywhere does have a back door. Smarter and easier not to go for the flashy. Why make extra work for yourself and take unnecessary risks?"

He sighed as Camila essentially corralled Morven into the middle of them and he stretched putting his hands behind his head, having slipped his shopping bag in the satchel he was carrying, and following along as Camila spoke about some wishing wells. When Morven complained about her wishes never coming true, Benjamin raised a brow and joked, "Really? But, Gatita, I'm here, what other wishes could you have?" Winking, he turned and walking backwards, barely looking where he was going added to Morven and Camila, "But, seriously ladies, go ahead tell me your little desires I'm sure I can make them happy. I'm just that awesome. And wishes in a wishing well are pointless-I say if you want something you go and get it. Who needs wishes when you can have plans and cunning!?"

Translations:...

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image

”Unless those girls' barely look any older than sixteen,” she pointed out with a sigh of exasperation, but at least it hadn't broken her steadfast smile. A sidelong glance shared in Morven's amusement; she could already picture the bloke running around with his hair on fire, screaming bloody murder while trying not to laugh under the affects of the flame freezing charm. She would've paid to see that! But right now, she was clawing her way toward a much higher goal, and it would take every one of her wits to come out of this unscathed. 'I could just not do anything...' She reasoned, that small sliver of paranoia was already trying to talk her out of it. But bloody hell, it was too much to resist. ”Oh, don't even get me started,” but it was too late, really. ”To be a metamorphagus, ugh, it's got to be absolutely wicked. Hell, if we could just use magic...” she trailed off when she noticed a pedestrian quickly approaching from the opposite end of the street. Instead of continuing that thought, she shot Benjamin a whimsical little smile. Mírate, tan traviesito; of course there's always a back door, but it's usually locked, tonto.” Camila rolled her eyes, but instead of arguing the best way to sneak in to a club that they hadn't even scoped out yet, she pulled Morven along towards the marble slab fountain up ahead, a single geyser showered water down in a ring within the center of the pool and glittering penny and pound coins' reflected in the sun against the dark blue tile of the inner pool.

'Oooo,' her inner monologue cooed when she took notice of Benjamin's recklessness, walking backwards and talking all the while. 'Trip, just trip, pleeease, just fall!' If he fell backwards into that fountain, she'd die laughing. Everything would have been worth it, even if they get arrested, this would have all been worth it... 'Wait, no it wouldn't, that's not why I'm here,' she reminded herself again, blinking rapidly, and forcing herself back into focus, just in time to hear one of the fourth year's cheesy remarks. She rolled her eyes expressively, made sure to shake her head and stifle a single short sigh, but even after her dramatic display of trying to downplay Benjamin (she couldn't be too obvious, after all) she couldn't help but burst out with a chortling grin. "Plans and cunning, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind...” She mused, so terribly honest for once and it was so hard not to grin. ”Well, I suppose I already am... in a way.... But what about you lot, what are your 'plans'?” She eyed them both in turn, but finally released Morven from her twining grip to bounce the rest of the way to the wishing well without her, then planted both hands firmly against the marble wall as she peered down at her reflection in the water. Before long, she twirled back around to face her fellow Slytherin's, but not before propping herself up to sit along the fountain's wall and skimmed her fingers through the glossy, wet surface.

[Translations:// Look at you, so naughty, // you fool //]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year┈━═
Carnaby Street with Mori and Benji
Dressed in:
Black & Gold
15 yrs5' 4"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:21 pm
And the p***k of a pin!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

Morven laughed. "Mr. 'I Roll With The Punches' doesn't want to take some risks? Seymour, you've got to learn to practice what you preach." She looked slightly annoyed by his sigh- she was a pain in the arse, but she didn't think it was that horrid to have to walk next to her- but made her usual expression of exasperation as his joke. "Only in your dreams," she said dismissively, then looked highly anticipatory as he started walking backwards, eyeing what was ahead of them in the hopes he'd take the plunge and meet the ground. Her attention was caught by the fountain- Morven had been around here before, but not in a while, and she barely remembered the wishing well. "My plans for what?" Morven asked, as Camila released her. She sat on the edge of the fountain, crossing her pale legs neatly, wishing her ankles could look dainty just once and that her feet were a size smaller. "For my 'life goals'?" Her use of air quotes was liberal. "Or the here and now? I just have so many schemes, it's hard to keep track of them all," she intoned in her best deadpan. She glanced down at the water of the fountain, not wanting to get her hands wet, but the shining coins at the bottoms were tempting... Still, if she dipped her arm in all the way in an effort to boldly snatch one up, and steal someone's wish, she'd be soaked up to her elbows. She erred on the side of caution for once and kept her hands in her lap, wishing it really was possible to steal a wish. She'd take all the best ones, the ones other people really didn't need, they just thought they did. She'd wish.... she'd... she didn't know what she'd wish for. Not to be sick anymore, probably. Not to be infected, to feel like all of her was a girl who liked dresses and sweets and not.... not hunting rabbits in the forest and feeling dirt under her fingernails. But would she be any happier then? She'd have to be, she reasoned. She'd have no excuse not to be. She wasn't sure she wanted no excuse, though.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

My watch broke last week
Benjamin crossed his arms at Camila's comment about age and looked first Camila and then Morven up and down and said, "Meh... some heels and some short dress you two could pass for 19. And fake IDs... well I could get you both one... but that would take a few days." He shrugged with a mischievous smirk. However as Camila chided him about the back door option he shrugged, "Doesn't mean locks aren't made to be broken, mi linda Camila. And, Mori, Gatita, rolling with the punches doesn't mean I don't go out of my way to find more punches aimed at me."

He was still walking backwards, and barely managed not to trip when he hit the fountain, and settled for sitting next to Camila, hiding his clumsiness, and tilted his head as Camila asked about what their plans were and Morven answered with a question and went on about how she had several schemes that it was hard to keep track of them all. "You know, schemes and plans start unraveling and they can all fail if you have so many you can't keep track of them all," Benjamin said with a smile at Morven. Then he said, leaning back some, "As for me..." He paused smirking, sticking with his story of practiced nonchalance and laziness, "I'm too lazy to be bothered with making up any of that nonsense. I, truly, am more than happy to roll with the punches and just wing it. Has worked for me this long. Don't see why it won't continue to do so."

"Besides," Benjamin added with a laugh, "I'm awesome enough things just fall into place for me that I want to fall into place."

Translations sad 1)My Pretty Camila
(2)Kitten

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image
XXFormer Gryffindor Sister and Matriatch St. Mungo's Welcome Witch

Emilia walked down the street, butterflies filling her stomach. She wasn't completely sure why she had agreed to this, blind dates were not her thing, yet she couldn't refuse. Noah had brought it up at work and without even thinking she'd said yes. Gosh darn it that boy was charming and she was sure there was no one on this planet that could say no to him. Plus she did need to get out of the house and she hadn't been on a date since before her parents had died. Alice was back and she'd convinced her to play with Eira for a bit so she could do just this. She also happened to not tell her sister what she was doing... Now here she was, in the middle of London looking for some restaurant she'd never even heard of and a guy she'd never seen. She crossed over another street and bit her lip as she looked at the hustle of everything happening around her. She pulled out the small piece of paper with the address of the place and studied it for a moment, not paying attention to her surroundings. “Move!” She heard someone shout but before she could even respond someone grabbed her and spun her around, right as a car zoomed past where she'd been standing. Emilia swore as she looked at the car speeding off down the street, her heart beating wildly. “Are you alright Miss?” A thickly accented voice asked. She looked back to see the man who must have been her rescuer. He was gorgeous. He was several inches taller than her, though most people were, and had the most beautiful dark hair she'd ever seen. Emilia nodded rapidly, “Yes, of course. I'm great. Thank you.” She said awkwardly, fumbling with her words. “I just wasn't quite paying attention. I mean I'm trying to find a restaurant, I'm having this blind date...” She stopped as she saw the man's smile. He probably thought she was a complete lunatic. This stranger didn't need to know every detail of her life.

User Image

x  
Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas