Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Korin's Tower Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

Oddly enough, Universe 6 has their own exact copy of Korin and his tower. Strange...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two had been flying for a long time now but Ziber had followed what his master had said and he felt that they were getting close. They had passed over west city and if they weren't on the mission given, he would have landed and checked in on Daiko. However, the frost demon could feel that his friend was still in his weaken state from the battle with the time patrollers. A short time after they flew over west city, he saw the something come into view from the north. From what he could see, the object in the distance looked like a pillar stretching up to the sky from the ground below. If his master's descriptions were right, that structure was what the two were looking for and he made a turn to that direction. As they got closer, the frost demon could now see how astonishing this tower really was.

Ziber was the first to land at the base of the tower, feeling the peace that there was here. He felt a sense of calmness fill him as he looked around the area, as the wildlife did the same to there new visitor. After a moment, the wildlife returned back to their normal routine, leaving the frost demon to go about his business. His gaze then moved next to the tower where he saw a pole that seemed to match the tower in height. Ziber moved closer to the pole and when he saw what it was, his sank for a moment. The pole had lead him to a grave, one that was already showing signs of new life forming. The frost demon's honor guard training kicked in as he got on his knee and paid his respect to the unknown person.

When he open his eyes, Ziber was able to take a good look of the grave and notice to things. One was the odd plant that joined the grass that grew over the warrior's grave, and the second was that something had been taken from it. The frost demon hoped that this man wasn't robbed after death but he knew that there was darkness in some people's hearts. From how the area around the missing item looked, it was in the shape an orb that could fit in a person's hand. Ziber needed to get the beans for his friend but he would feel awful if he took something from this person who he thought had their grave robbed. He took a deep breath and decided that an exchange was in order as he ignited his energy blade and moved it to his left side. With a swift cut, the frost demon's left shoulder pad of bio armor was cut and fell to the ground.

Ziber's energy blade faded as he picked up the shoulder blade and moved it to see the gem that lay in it. He then used his strength to pluck the gem from the bio armor, placing the white of the bio armor to his side. The frost demon knew that it wouldn't replaced what the person had lost but he would give him something to replace what he had lost. With this in mind, he placed the blue gem in the place of what had been before it. "Gyoza sent me to help a friend of mine. I know we couldn't meet but I heard that you were a powerful fight. Let my gem take the place of what you have lost and help me make sure that if my friends are hurt, that I can help them in the future." Ziber said almost like a prayer with his hands on his legs and his closed shut. He would then open them again and delicately pick the beans from the plant, make sure not to harm the peace that was the warrior's grave. The frost demon stood up once more as he looked at the beans in his hand before closing them, looking up the tower and pole and almost losing himself to the calmness of the forest.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 530Energy Blade)/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Peaceful, Calm, Questionable
Thinking: Who was this person? And what is with this tower?
With: Arcana (Soon)

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
jake23482

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:33 am
::~~:: Majin Arcana ::~~::
:: Battle Power -> 240 :: Stamina -> 310/310 :: Ki -> 260/260
User Image

Arcana was with Ziber as they made their journey to the tower and already the long flight had her bored as hell. If it weren't for the Frost Demon being with her, she might have already made a side-stop to kill some people or find some cookies... or maybe even both? Then her attention was caught by the tower and it's impressive height. It just seemed to increase in it's majesty as they got closer and closer, but strangely Arcana was silent as she followed along, wrestling with memories internally as she had a few questions and remnant recollections surface at the sight.

The Korin Tower reminded Majin Arc of some of the structures she had seen on other planets...before subsequently devouring their people, or at least her progenitor did that. It was hard to tell her own memories from those of the original she split off from. Were the evil urges that surfaced during her boredom even her own? These were a few complex questions she couldn't be bothered to try to answer on her own, especially with her own limited intellect. Arc just seemed to zone out of reality as she tried to make sense of it in a futile effort, only muttering the words, "Cake is the tastiest..in the..universe." Though she would likely snap out of it once Ziber told her the mission was accomplished and that they could leave back to the old man or whoever was supposed to get those magic beans.

:: Phys Off -> 2 :: Energy Off -> 3 :: Def -> 3 :: Speed -> 4 :: Reflex -> 2 :: Intel -> 2 :: Stam -> 1 :: Ki -> 6
OOC:

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:37 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber's mind was lost in the calm of the forest, just hearing the wildlife around him. During his offering, he didn't hear the pink woman land behind him, and waited for what they were going to do next. The frost demon's senses started to feel around him when he felt something odd, as if there was a presence above the two. Before he could do anything, the pink woman brought him back to where they were by saying something. Ziber couldn't understand what she said but he turned to her when he heard her voice. When he turned, he smiled at her as he remembered where they were and why they were here. "Sorry Arcana. I got distracted for a moment. Let's head out now. The next place we were are going should a treat for you. If not, I will go get something for you." The frost demon explained to his friend as he got ready to fly to west city to deliver the odd bean.

Ziber moved his hand to put the beans in the pocket around his chest on his gi and made sure they were secure. They wouldn't have to fly as far this time because they had already flew over the city before they had arrived. The frost demon felt that once they got there Daiko's friend could help with his new friend's sweet tooth. That is what he thought as Bur seemed well off and was helping the other off world visitors that he had seen. Ziber began to float once he had the pink woman's attention to lead her over to where the others were. He was interested to see how much his friend recover, and how well these beans healing worked. The frost demon then began his way to west city, with the feeling that he wanted to come back here when he was free.

[Exit to Burberry's Estate]

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki: 530/560--><--BP: 165x3=495-><--Stamina: 700/700-->
Mood: Peaceful, Calm, Interested
Thinking: Next stop... Daiko.
With: Arcana

OoC:
jake23482

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:12 am
::~~:: Majin Arcana ::~~::
:: Battle Power -> 240 :: Stamina -> 310/310 :: Ki -> 260/260
User Image

Arcana snapped out of her momentary trance and blinked as Ziber mentioned the next place, but more importantly, treats! She gave him a thumbs up and kept up pace as she burst off at high speeds to try and keep up with him. Hopefully there would be cake, lots and lots of cake.

:: Phys Off -> 2 :: Energy Off -> 3 :: Def -> 3 :: Speed -> 4 :: Reflex -> 2 :: Intel -> 2 :: Stam -> 1 :: Ki -> 6
OOC:

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber's ki began to flow through his body as he slowed his decent down to where his curiosity was leading him. He would return back up to the lookout after he was done investigating the tower or was signaled by the others to return back up for the tournament. The grave that he had found left the frost demon with many questions and he remembered sensing something when he first arrived at the tower. It was for a moment but he swear he felt the energy of another above him and after meeting the two on the lookout, they didn't match what he had sensed. As he approached the tower, Ziber could see that his feeling wasn't wrong as he saw a large structure at the end of the tower. He then stopped once he was eye level with the balcony and looked around to try and find an answer. Inside the structure, there seemed to be a weird altar in the center of a flat floor that connected to a stairway.

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Curious, Excited, Intrigued
Thinking: Well, this could be interesting.
With: Alone?

OoC:
Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image
Korn-in

The patter of feet came as the shadoow of a powerful presence was felt. Though in battle power it seemed to be akin to an above average child. The patter stopped as a small cat like creature leaned against the railing and held a pip in it's hand. It's eyes were bright and filled with soft wonder. The plushy fur of the animal would shake a bit while it's wittle paws would pull the cat onto the railing as it lifted an eyebrow. Their nose would wiggle a bit as the sniffed the air and then pulled the pip from it's mouth. "You look like you have something you want. Speak child, and I, Korin'in, the guardian of the sacred beans, will offer a reply I see sufficient."

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber continued to gaze around the platform and waited to see if someone or something came to meet him. He wondered if what he had felt was real or not, and was about to leave when the energy of a strong being could be felt. When the strong presence revealed itself., the frost demon backed up from surprise at what he saw. The energy was coming from a small, fluffy creature that he didn't expect to see here, and really surprised him when creature spoke to him. Ziber hovered back over to where he was before as he would answer to what the creature had set. "H-Hello Korin'in. My name is Ziber. It is a pleasure to meet you. I had sensed you before when my master Gyoza sent me here to find something to help my friend." The frost demon said as he moved to reach the compartment of his bio armor and pulled out the remaining beans that he had collected.

"When I came, I found a small plant on an alone grave at the base of this tower that appeared to had been there for a long time. It also looked like something had recently been that had the shape of a gem, which I think was what the others were calling... Dragon Balls? So, I gave an offering to the grave and collected the beans to help my friend and to whatever else might happened. I know it helped him and... A friend of his in training area your upstairs neighbors allowed us to train up for a tournament." There was a bit of shame in Ziber's words when he brought up the Hera as he was still disappointed with himself for his fear. He could only hoped that Yosi hadn't seen his actions while they were coming out or while they were there. After a deep breath, the frost demon would talk to the guardian of the beans that he had in his hand.

"I wanted to come here to learn about the origin of the beans and with your introduction, I guess that answers my question. So, I guess there is two thing that I have left to say. One is I would like to know about the person who rest down at the base. And two..." Before he continued, Ziber would bow to the furry guardian as he would thank him for the beans. "I would like to thank you for the beans. As you are the guardian, I don't know how the plant came to be there, but I guess he was a friend of yours. So, thank you, and if it is the case, I am sorry for loss." He words were honest and true and he was really grateful to the beans and their guardian that had cared for them. The frost demon would straighten up to listen to what the furry creature had to say, still holding beans out in case the guardian wished to take them back to protect them. He knew that these beans would help them if something happened during the tournament, but if the creature was the guardian of them, it would be best to give them back to the one that grew them.

<--Ki: 6300/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Shocked, Confused, Curious
Thinking: What the...?
With: Korin'in

OoC:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:43 am
User Image
Korn-in

The small being prattled from side to side as they let out a soft 'Peru' with each step before tilting their head. "So, that's where my seed fell. . . That is most fortunate that it did not just die upon the soil of the earth." He'd mutter in his low voice and looked towards the larger Frost being. "Young Ziber was it?" He'd ask while sitting before him as a usual cat would. "Though I apologize to mention that I know not of what happens beyond this tower's presence. Where ever it landed. Gods bless his soul, I know not of." Korin'in would then pull a small stick from behind his tail, roughly the size of Ziber's current height and used it to tap the ground twice and his small mouth let out a yawn. "As for your thanks, there is no need for words. . . Kami has told me that you are going to be helping this galaxy greatly." The staff would glow a bit as a 'Peru' sound would bellow as a small bag made of a strange leather floated from the confines of the tower towards Ziber. "If I can not dabble in the affairs of gods, I can atleast assist those who are." He'd say while nodding. "In there are 6 Senzu beans. The sage beans of healing. Able to heal any wound as long as it is ingested. It also replinishes Stamina, and Ki. Though they are extremely hard to make, so I will need compensation for my efforts later." He'd say giving a sly look to the side. "I've always wanted to try yellow tail you know. Though that will be when you have more time. For now, you can use these as delegated by you."

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 am
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Floating there near the tower, Ziber listened to the tale about how the bean plant had gotten to its resting place. He was curious about why the guardian would think that the bean wouldn't survive on the soil at the base of the tower. Was growing these beans of healing that difficult of a task that it wouldn't grow by nature itself? The frost demon would nod when Korn'in confirmed asked to confirm his name. Ziber was left disappointed when the guardian mentioned that he didn't know the person He had hope to get some more insight on the person who now rested there, but he did allow him see that this creature was a caring soul. The eyes of the frost demon picked up movement and was confused to find a stick that was almost his height.

The thought that Ziber had missed that couldn't be explained and before he could try to, the guardian spoke once more. The creature explained that there was no need for thanks as the group was group was helping the galaxy. The frost demon had a feeling that two knew each other as where they lived were on top of each other. When the creature tapped his staff, he saw a strange bag float from the tower into the man's free hand. The guardian was giving Ziber more of the magic beans, which now he learned the name of. Senzu Beans. He would then open the bag to place the others that he had been carrying to make the total to nine. The guardian would continue as the frost demon's theory was proven right as he explained that the Senzu Beans were hard to grow.

The creature then brought up that he would need to be compensation for the beans he was giving Ziber. The guardian did hint to what he wanted, something called a yellow tail to try."I understand. Thank you Korn'in. These will really help us. Once everything is done with the tournament, I will search for this yellow tail and bring it back to you." The frost demon would bow to Korn'in once again and floated away with the bag in hand, filled with the safety that would keep the warriors from a possible death. "Wish us luck for the tournament." Ziber would say before flying back up to the lookout, feeling that his friend had already start with his next challenge. He was glad that he went to check the tower and meet Korn'in but now, he need to figure out what a yellow tail was. Maybe after the tournament, the frost demon could get a location for them from Gyoza, as he had been the one that sent him here first. Maybe he would know where this yellow tail reside.

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Excited, Determined, Curious
Thinking: That was interesting.
With: Korin'in

OoC:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:32 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber glided above the clouds as he made his approach to the tower, the location of the person he hoped would help him train before the tournament. It was a bit of a wild card as he was unsure if the person would train him or what kind of training he could provide. The frost demon hadn't seen his friend in a long time, not since he brought what their requested Yellowtail. The cat had seemed to enjoyed the fish he brought last time, and which was the reason he brought a pair with him as an offering per say. Ziber held them with his telekinesis and a light barrier around them to keep the freshness of the fish. He made his decent down to the ground in the small clearing, to pay his respects to the fallen warrior's grave that first showed him the magic of the senzu beans. The frost demon then looked at the tower, still amazed that there were people on this world that didn't even know that this place even existed. He had found a legend of a person climbing a tower like this to get stronger, but was true? Ziber, just from sure curiosity, jumped onto the tower and started to climb up the tower, to see what would happen.

The climb up was a bit of a work out and if anything was a good warm up to whatever the cat might have in store. This climb did show him just how tall the tower really was, a feeling that one couldn't feel when a person simply flew up to it. He need to work him body on climbing the tower and his mind to prevent the fish from falling down to the ground. Ziber was grateful for the training he had gone through as he felt that he might have had trouble if he had done this before coming to earth. This planet had changed him quite a bit during his time here, and he had met a lot of interesting people. It was that reason the frost demon had to get stronger to protect this planet and the friends he had made. He needed to stop Fridged's conquest of terror before the army realized that planet earth hadn't been destroyed and that Sabi had failed. Ziber had finally reached the tower's balcony and pulled himself up and over the railing as he looked around. "Korn-in. You here?" He would call for his odd cat friend, partly looking to his side to admire the view that the tower had.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 1695/1910 --><--HP: 1946/2000 --><--SP: 2171/2270--->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:59 pm
User Image
Korn-in

The view of the great and cloudy sky covered the view of the tall frost Demon while the ki-hidden cat would stroll forward behind him. They would look up and then walk off to a small fountain that seemed to be the only item within this small training space. They would wiggle and waggle a bit behind it as they walked back around the corner and began swinging an oversized cane wildly. "So you return after the seasons pass, with only this to show? I should pumble you for taking so long with my lunch, I almost starved." He'd call out in the voice that was as deep as an abyss. Their eyes stared for a moment before the staff would rise up and pulled a fish down to his level. "Well, you're here. . .that's what matters. . .What might you need?" He'd murmur as he trotted with the fish pursed between his lips as he made a small 'peru' sound while vibrating.

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:27 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber couldn't sense the presence of the cat, and thought that perhaps that they had gone off to talk to the neighbor on the next floor. He didn't notice the creature walking around behind him as he looked out from the tower. It was only when Korn-in seemed to go on the attack that the frost demon jumped, a bit startled by the sudden reaction. There was a pause before the creature pulled one of the fish that he brought fish to their level, which he would release his grip on it and removed the barrier. As the cat ate the Yellowtail, Ziber would calm down and moved to sit down to collect his thoughts and the reason for why he came here. "I guess... I came to get a different view on things." He said looking through one of the gaps of the railing, watching the clouds go by for a moment. "I'm sure you are aware of the tournament tomorrow, right? A lot of my friends seem very excited by it, and though the opportunity to learn something from Master Gyoza is interesting, I still unsure if I should compete. I only join last year because I wanted to find people that might help in the fight against an evil before it came to this planet."

He interrupted himself with a sigh, knowing how the empire had arrived to the planet any in a way he didn't expect. "However, that dark force found Earth anyway, and though they may think that the planet is destroyed for now, I know that they will return. I need to get stronger so that he doesn't bring anymore harm to anyone else, to be helpless against his wrath." Ziber said with his own wounds in his words, remembering the pain that was brought on by the false emperor. He was unsure what the creature would say as he didn't know that much about the sage of beans, but maybe he was in the need of some wisdom. After all, if he did join the tournament he may have to fight against the person that had killed him, the one the showed how mortal he truly was. That event, and the one with the saiyan, Sabi, had changed more then he liked to admit, but hadn't really told anyone. Ziber would now wait to hear the response of what the cat had to say, hoping to find an answer in their words. He now felt bad that he hadn't brought more fish for the creature, having to listen to him being down on himself.

Mood: ...
With: Korn-in
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:58 pm
User Image
Korn-in

While the smaller cat creatured chewed upon the fish he would listen. Their eyes would fall upon their meal and then to the newer wear of the Frost Demon. He seemed stressed about what he was going through and in that. Korin-in would rise up and yawn a bit. "That kids ring in a day?" He'd ask Ziber while trotting over to the corner of the tower to look down. "I am aware of it as well as other things. . .Though what I am more aware of, is your boost in ability and power. I am aware of your emotional state taking control of your fighting spirit. I am aware of. . .Your true weakness." He'd say while turning his head. "You are able to defeat any foe you have fought in the past for the most part. You are extrodinarily powerful, and have the ability to grow beyond that." He'd say while sitting against the fountain. The cat would throw the fish into the air not too long after and let it drop completely into his gullot. "But you are so fixated on a perishable goal, your technique is uncontrolled, your style is so savage, and your judgement is always clouded and readble." He'd then look to him. "That Warrior kid Daiko. . .That Weird Blue Girl Yosi. . .And that old man Gyoza's brat. They all have the thing that you don't at the moment." He'd tell him while turning back to the sky, the slight pur coming as their eyes squinted to the ground below. "Joy." Their eyes opened slowly as the vision of the previous battles shone in an image infront of him, visible to Ziber as well. Daiko flying towards the sand, Yosi signing up for the tournament, Niku at the Dojo, a similar expression on their faces.

"You don't seem to enjoy Martial arts. . .You think it is only a means to an end. . ." He'd say while waddling away from Ziber. "You train because you have a goal, and once that goal is finished, you will stop? Or you have not thought to that point." They would stop prancing as another fish would appear in their mouth. "Mmm. . .Daiko battles because his master showed him how to enjoy battle. . . Enjoy what his people enjoyed and he found a passion. Yosi, who struggled to pay for her crimes. Now is able to train and fight, to keep up with her friends she has made through martial arts and her job as a space police officer. And the young man finds that the closer he gets with Martial arts, the more fun it is, and the closer his bond with his Grandfather and Father's memory becomes. Along with his heroes, like you. . .But you are so stuck on becoming strong to not be weak, you don't fixate on becoming stronger because you love the thrill of battle. . .You love martial arts. . .You love to fight." Their eyes sparkle while looking up to him. "It's not a crime to enjoy fighting. . .As long as you know your limits."

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:30 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber was silent as he waited to hear the cat's response, really unsure of what they would say about how he felt. The creature's first words was about the tournament, calling it a kid's ring to which made sense if they had lived for a long time. However, the frost demon's gaze quickly moved to Korn-in when they brought up his weakness, but he didn't understand what they meant about his true weakness. The creature started to explain what they meant, about he was powerful and the ability to grow, but he was limited by himself. The comments about his technique, his style, and his judgement was something that had formed over time, but his goal was set when Ziber watched his friend get murdered in front of him. The creature then brought up Daiko, Yosi, and Niku to explain a thing that the three had that he lacked. It was joy, and looking at the images of the three, the frost demon had to look down as it brought him pain. He had given up his pursuits for happiness to focus on the goal of killing Fridged, and his need to help others before himself. The cat continued to question Ziber if he even had a plan after his goal was completed and mentioned how he didn't like martial arts, using it only as a means of his goal.

He couldn't hide that it was what he had planned to do when he first came to the planet, and was roped into joining the turtle dojo. As for his plan for the future, the frost demon really didn't have one and would most likely drift from place to place after the deed was done. He was still exiled from his home and after everything would be finished, he wouldn't want to come back to earth. The hues of Ziber returned to the cat as they brought up the three again as they explained the purpose of why the group thought. He understood Daiko and Yosi reasons, as he had watched the two and had an idea how they were, but when the creature said that Niku thought of him was a hero, he had to disagree. The frost demon had done his best to help the dragon team, even before they were called that, but his actions, in his opinion, only made things worse. "I am a warrior. One that was betrayed and punished for a crime I didn't commit, or had a hand in what happened. I watched the person that was my friend and the one I was to protect get murdered in front of me without able to do anything. I... I'm no hero, but it is true that I enjoy the thrill of battle, and I have grown fond of these martial arts."

"I am grateful for the people that I have met in my time on this odd world and that I was able to make a few of them my friends. But, that doesn't change the fact that I need to take care of what had happened long ago. To stop the person who now rules my people with a iron fist, and would destroy anyone or anything who dare to oppose him." He said knowing how impossible it sounded, but he wanted to set things right and bring his people the peace he had seen on this planet. The frost demon sighed as he took everything in, still a bit shook that Korn-in had seen right through him. He had thought chasing after the glow that he had seen during the spar would help in some way, but now, he was questioning himself. "I don't want my friends to be hurt. I want a chance to be that hero where it doesn't get blown back in my face and cause them more trouble..." He spoke up again, letting the creature know another reason for why he need to train so hard, why he needed to be stronger, but what could he do now. With his evolution cycle complete, the frost demon didn't know a way to get stronger, besides learning things that were outside of his races normal means.

Mood: ...
With: Korn-in
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote: