MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A fortification created by a previous Successor to cut off the outside world. Built of many fortresses, it is said that invaders can never escape once they set foot within. It's creator no longer lives, having committed suicide with the assistance of Jack. It is now invaded by Mido's armies and his experiments.

Mistles: Crypt Spire Entrance, Upper Level

Exploration

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Mido and his experiments appeared by purple mists, the Cerberus Soldiers took the notice and were on guard. Mido smirked underneath his helmet, "Reduce them to the ash, and show them the true evolution!" he gave his men an order, which they charged and the bloody war has started. Mido was chuckling to witness the true death of Cerberus as they became the ashes, or few dissolved to red mist. "Gregorio you blind fool, you should have continue the research," he sinisterly said like he's talking to Silva. The bunch of spiders begin to gather and Arachne appear besides him, she witnessed Cerberus fighting back from black hunters, "Hmph... Silva think his men can fight back," she said to him, one of Cerberus took a notice of her and sensed her miasma, "What, the Queen, how is this possible? She doesn't have Silva's relic," Cerberus Soldier exclaimed, Arachne rose her thin eyebrow, "Silva's relic?" she asked Mido, "Gregorio is the Successor of the Brain, the Gaol of the Red Mist is what he's doing. Once I dethrone him and continue my research to eliminate all those horrors, I will let you take his relic... you will absorb all of frenzy relics. To be precise, reviving the Queen," he confirmed that Silva was responsible to created Red Mist that halted all of the research, that he wanted to continue to research, even if it cost a lot of sacrifice. Arachne glanced at Mido and take the progress to think, she slowly smirked and she opened her fan, "So that's our deal since we met, you wanted to continue the next evolution because of Great Collapse and how those creatures caused everything to this world, while I will become a Queen," she replied like she's approved, and they all witnessed Mido's experiments overwhelmed the soldiers. Arachne caught Merlin angry, and killed her little spy, she frown deeply, "So they did asked those dwarves to created the armors for Simon, Vincent, and Mitsuki. Emrys really angered for using Nashi and Neel hostage, so I can get my hands on Jewel of the Poseidon Trident. Speaking of Mitsuki..." she said to him about what she witnessed through her spider. Mido heard one of blood slaves name as he looked at her, "She and Odelia escaped, Mick, Azazel, Igneel, and Lucky joined them to search for Dragneels, Aerith, and Nero," she informed him about two escapees. Mido remain still and silent, then he and three of his excellent subjects proceed forward, "Let them be, my guinea pigs will capture Mitsuki and Odelia and slaughter those four. I will let my blood slaves run around like the mice, but we cannot allow Vincent and others find them. Inform me, if they are going to find them, then I will send those livestock to my lab to put them more harmful way," he replied to let them run around like cat and mouse, but Vincent and other will be more torturous six hybrid humans will experience. Arachne widen her eyes, she checked on every area in Vein, she can see DMC van, the ship, and TARDIS were close to ruined church, but she cannot see inside because of fallen angel's sigil preventing her to spied on. She suspected Vincent, Jedis, Zack, and others were inside, then she followed Mido and summoned her Arachnophobia men to join forces to slay all of Cerberus soldiers, "Very well," she replied as both experiments and Arachnophobias continue to have bloody war, while Mido and Arachne were making their way to top tier.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:28 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

By using purple mistle to teleport from Crypt of Throat, Mitsuki, Zera, Precht, and the revenants appeared behind the inactive purple mistle. Thankfully they all introduce each other. Suddenly, Mitsuki sense very powerful evil presence as she felt uneasy and holding Blessing Reincarnation bow. Fenrir activated the purple mistle, just in case for retreat, but knowing his group won't run away. Jack step up and activate his power of Relic of the Eye as his eyes glow in blue to track Arachne and his men by the relic, he look up and he frown, "Mido and Arachne are close to top tier," he announced their enemies location. That means, they were getting close to Provisional Government Outskirt, knowing they have to hurry. Mitsuki's sixth senses picked up Hunters in Black and Arachnophobia presence, and smell of blood, "I'm picking up Mido's experiments, Arachnophobia, and Lost's aura. Arachne might know we are coming for them, so she and Mido's armies already prepare to hold us off, and I can smell a lot of bloods. We can't either teleport or climb up because they have the bayonet or rifle guns," she said as she picked up the evil presence, and blood scent, and can hear the fainted gun shots. Zera and Precht know because of her wolf demonic trait, but they were astonished that she can sense their enemies presence. Fenrir walked passed his friends to walk up the stairs to find dried up mistle, he lifted his left arm to clinch his fist to let his claw draw his blood and a single blood drop to dry mistle to revive the mistle to purify the area. He look up the stairs to his right, "Either join the rank of Lost, vanish to red mist that could take a while to revive, or in worse case..." "Destroying heart where the parasite locate and they will all become the ash, it will be their true death," said Precht as he finished as the group regroup with Fenrir. Yakumo frown to think about Mido's cruel action, "No matter we will do, nothing will make us stop," he said, and then he looked at Mitsuki, "Mitsuki, you already know Mido's men will try to recapture you, but please stay close to us and be on guard. We don't know about Arachnophobia, but they might do the same objective as they do," he told her to stay close to the group because she might get captured again once Hunter in Blacks sees her, unsure about Arachnophobia because they serve Arachne. Mitsuki listens to Yakumo and softly nodded, "I understand, I will count on you guys," she agreed with Yakumo, revenants knew she is strong enough to fight back, physically and mentally. They were all waiting for others before they can proceed.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

They were here. Finally here as Vin walked alongside his fellow heroes, looking over at Peter before summoning his large Excalibur Keyblade, relaxing the edge of the blade against his shoulder before shrugging his shoulders. He knew that Jedis and Siths were usually enemies but he felt like these two here were a big exception so he whispered to just Peter,"Romeo and Juliet just need to figure out what their feelings are..that and also have a good sex ed class...don't want them doing something terribly wrong...lets not worry about that though."
Jezebel, along with Xodira arrived at the Crypt Spire as the daemon huntress kept her scythe close to her, the crystallized red blade shining from the light sources around them, creating small amounts of lens flares in the open areas. Walking up the stairs, she and Vin listened close to what everyone had to say and even hearing Mitsuki saying how she'll stay close to the group. Vin placed his hand on Mitsuki's shoulder softly, giving a slight flashback from the overnight camping trip close by the Hammerhead shop back in Lucis when she gave him a few words of encouragement so with this, Vin spoke up with a slight smile on his face,"Remember..we all have your ba-"
"FROM ABOVE!", a voice spoke up loudly as right in front of the group, a lost creature that was wielding a bayonet. The only reason why they knew was because it was still holding the bullets and the bayonet was stabbed in it's chest. The ash flew off as soon as it fell, leaving behind only the weapon. The loud clink of a lever could be heard above the group as a ladder dropped straight to the right of them which, making Vin look up to see a flash of red dropping straight down to the platform the group was on. Jezebel rose her eyebrow wide as she wondered who or what this person was as the white haired man stood up straight with his Father's Sword in his right hand covered in ash and blood,"Well now..you all don't look super dangerous..glad you didn't miss the party yet"
Jezebel, blinking a few times from what had just happened, just stared at the man in the red jacket holding the very demonic looking blade. Who was this and why wasn't he apart of the plan? Did even the others know about this guy? This kept her a little on edge as Jezebel held her scythe in a relaxed defensive position,"And..who are you, stra-"
"OH MY GOD, IT'S DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY!", Vin yelled out quite loudly, excited to see the man of the hour there in person, jumping out straight at the Devil Hunter himself with his arms wrapping around his entire body tightly. The White Haired Dante's eyes grew wide as he was lifted up just inches off the ground, being swayed back and forth as Vin continued to speak,"Absolutely LOVED playing the third game! The second one wasn't the weakest but Oh My God, when you killed that shirtless vampire and got a guitar weapon out of that, that was pure gold~!"
"Uggh that's great kid..", the Son of Sparda spoke up before being let go by Vin who was blushing brightly from embarrassment, making Jezebel only giggle as she relaxed her stance. Dante, quickly cracking his back before stretching out his limbs as he explained how he had got there. In his travels to try and find the Qliphoth which had disappeared to a new location, destroying a small town before leaving. With that, he traveled through the realms till he had found this place he had found where the enemies are tough but this was something Dante was very happy with. A challenge was definitely what he had needed to get ready. Ready for the battle of a lifetime. Relaxing his father's sword against his shoulder, Dante turned toward the ladder as he spoke,"So now with all of this happening, I'm after the one who knows where the Qliphoth is..and I have a feeling that you all are after the same person..?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Spidey only shrugged just as the two Force users came through the portal just as Dante came down from above and instantly ignited their lightsabers and got in quick stances, however it became apparent from them to show their personalities: Onyx's was aggressive and more towards attack while Simon's was firm and defensive as they both eyed the newcomer before both turning to Vin's ... erm ... excitement at the man. neither of them turned their blades off, though Onyx pointed her at Vin and glared "i swear ... you are very close to becoming a eunuch due to your annoyance" she said as Simon rolled his eyes and turned his lightsaber off shocking Onyx "honestly my lord, it would be best to not kill our allies" he said as Onyx raised an eyebrow "he wouldn't die but i'm sure his prudishness would cease" she retorted but still deactivated her own lightsaber as well but kept it by her side just as Simon was doing "well it would delay our mission at least" he said making Onyx roll her eyes and not respond

hearing this all go down, Spidey rubbed the back of his mask-covered head and looked at Dante and squinted "this is weird ... ok so parts of the realms has this all as fiction while it really is happening? what's next, Snow White gonna show up?" "no she's a bit preoccupied fighting a war with the Evil Queen at the moment" Merlin said slightly destracted as he moved his free hand out and walked as though he were blind "dude, i was just joking!" Spidey said as Merlin took in a deep breath "i can feel powerful magic here ... so most likely a trap. we must be cautious- OOF!" he said before tripping over a crack in the floor and tumbled and landed upside-down into a pillar making Spidey, Simon, even Onyx wince "who knew the great and powerful Merlin is a klutz" he said as Simon shrugged "balance of power i guess"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:38 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira was teleported with her master to the new location upon entrance the air was extremely thick with tension but she was positive with this many people they could fight off a whole army especially if any of them had comparable powers to her own or her masters; She looked about watching as something fell to the sky she defensively got in front of Jezebel her weapons rotating angrily in front of her fast enough but upwards like a shield to protect them from anything that could try to come from the front she managed to see a man coming from the draw bridge that was let down and instantly vincent acted like a fool and caused her blades to slowly cease and then drop calmly into the snow she turned just as merlin crashed into a wall and then shook her head,"Master are you sure these people are... uh... battle worthy?", she asked her quietly feeling this wasn't something she would see warriors doing; Especially heros of the realms

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:39 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Mitsuki turn her head towards Vincent and he was about to say something, but she picked up a familiar demonic aura as the voice spoken out loudly. She, revenants, Zera, and Precht look up and saw the man in red coat, white hair and devil blue eyes. The bayonet was dropped as Fenrir picked it up, decide to sell it to Murasame once they finish dealing with Mido and Arachne. Jack narrowed his eyes at the man, "It's going to be," he commented. Just as Jezebel was about to finish, but Vincent yelled and gave Mitsuki an earshot as she startled. She covered her white wolf ears, "Indoor voice please," she said to him, "So that s**thead got you then," Griffon spoken out to Mitsuki and perch himself on Precht's head. He's not very happy about large bird on his head, "Get off of my head," he grumbled, Zera looked at Griffon strangely. Mitsuki looked at Griffon as she shamefully nodded, "I would love to make fun of you, but Mido's armies and those strange looking spider like mask armies made us back away. Say, have you found Nero?" Griffon said to her, mentioned Hunter in Black and Arachnophobia before he asked about Nero's location. "He's gone to find Urizen, after my new friends and I found him and Aerith-san imprisoned in Crypt," Mitsuki informed Griffon about Nero finally freed and gone to find Urizen. Griffon blinked and flapped his wings and flew to her face, "He is going to be smashed like a bug!!" he shouted at her that Urizen might kill Nero. Mitsuki was unfazed, she knew Nero can be hot head, but he's smart enough to handle everything. She looked at Dante and what he said about they were all after same person, made her giggle with her hand covered her lips because he reminded her of Nero.
"Maybe we shouldn't tell Onyx about our encounter with Naara," Precht whispered to Simon and Zera about Naara, not sure how Onyx will react if she learn they encounter another Sith, but as advanced human. Zera agreed, finding Onyx scary, "I agree," she replied and saw Merlin tripped and landed upside-down into a pillar. That sight makes them and Mitsuki winced, Louis spoken out calmly, "You are lucky you didn't fall from the edge," he said to him, knowing the endless fall will be fatal. Revenants start leading them up the stairs, until they all saw single Hunter in Black waiting for intruder, "It won't let us get through, but whatever... it's a** will get slashed," he said to his group, the single Hunter in Black saw them group, and notice Mitsuki as it's mission to recapture her. It boost it's lightning element, then send the wave of electricity towards them, in attempt to separate the group.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"Dammit, Nero..it's my job and he shouldn't have even been apart of it...", Dante spoke up in frustration, rubbing his forehead as Vin apologized to Mitsuki about how he was loud and ignoring what Onyx had said. The demon hunter watched as Griffon flew over and making a scene involving the situation with Urizen and Nero. This made Dante quite annoyed as he quickly grabbed Griffon by the wing before throwing him off to the distance as he spoke,"He'll be fine, we just need to finish this quickly and find out Urizen's location before Nero gets himself hurt"
Watching at the group begin to travel on in, Dante placed his large blade against his back, floating on his back like it was sheathed as he heard Mitsuki giggle,"Hey now, missy. Don't think I don't know you, young lady. Hero of the Realms..funny what you find on the news...not to mention that Nero told me about you."
Meanwhile, Jezebel smirked when Xodira asked the question. Is she sure? Are they truly battle worthy? She knew first hand on how powerful Mitsuki and Vincent were, from Mitsuki's powerful arsenal of abilities and weapons to Vin's healing factor to his random mind. The daemon huntress only smirked as the group began to move ahead, following side by side with Xodira when she spoke,"Trust me..you'll want to see this.."
Vin blinked wildly at the sight of Merlin's clumsiness when he fell against the pillar, making the demigod walk over to the master of magical arts with his hand lent out to him. He knew what it was like to be clumsy so he wanted the sorcerer to feel safe around this group as he picked him up,"Be careful, bud..don't want a power house character leaving us too soon."
Walking alongside Merlin, the demigod continued to stare forward behind the group which Jezebel and Xodira was walking up the stairs. Lighting the cigarette up, Vin continued to stare at his friend but strangely enough, not at places that anyone would slap him for. No, he was staring from what was inside her soul. The feeling of Purple Haze flowed within him like he was high all over again but this time, it wasn't because of the cigarette or joints. Just as he was about to enjoy the feeling, he began to feel his surroundings grow dark and his vision blurry. He was having another vision but he still moved along with the group.

Chains quickly flew around, wrapping around Vin's wrists, ankles, and neck, growing tight around him. What was happening to me was the only thing going through his mind as he turned his sights toward a man standing within the darkness. Who was this man? What was his problem? The shadows covered his face but his armor was quite shiny but dull as the vision only chuckled within his this empty room with chains glowing within the distant. What could this man want?

The vision quickly faded away as the electrical charge was shot straight at the group. Vin's eyes grew wide as Dante quickly stood in front of the group wielding the Cavaliere Bike in front of the group to take most of the damage. The bike took the electrical charge with luckily no damage as Dante smirked brightly, flipping his bike over himself before pulling apart the bike into two different weapons. The wheels of the blades span quickly as he placed the bike pieces against the ground, revving the throttle as the Cavaliere Bike's wheels pulled him straight forward before swinging the piece in his left hand and slamming it against the creature on black hard against the shoulder. This of course made the creature get pulled back a few feet, close to the edge of the platform as Dante made his Cavaliere Bike disappear from his hands and pulled out his pistols, Ebony and Ivory, firing endless rounds into the creature which created a lot of noise,"YAHOO!!"
Vin was about to join into the fun but something was definitely pulling him back as he quickly looked up to see different bayonet wielding Lost pointed their rifles straight at the group. Vin quickly summoned his double-sided keyblade with his right hand before thrusting his hand up toward the sky before his ring lit up a bright blue shield that floated above the group when the bayonets fired. Vin groaned loudly as he felt one bullet go through the crack and straight into his right shoulder. Jezebel's eyes grew wide when this happened as she looked up toward the Bayonet wielding Lost before using her elemental powers. Electricity flowed around her left hand as she quickly thrust her fist up to the air and firing straight into the Lost, stunning their movement. Vin smirked at Jezebel as she looked back at him with a flirty smile,"Go get em', Vinny.."
Vin turned toward Peter with a smile before turning to the camera on him as he spoke to the audience,"Thought she was going to say tiger, didn't you?"
Moving the camera view away from his face, Vin quickly made the shield disappear before throwing the double edged keyblade up toward the bridge above them where the sniping Lost were, his body disappearing in a cloud of blue and green particles before reappearing in the same particles where his keyblade was now located which was within one Lost's chest. Pulling out the blade, blood splattered around along with a red mist of the Lost's corpse floating in the distance. The stunned lost were literally and emotionally shocked as they pointed their bayonets at his head. Vin only smirked before using the blunt end of his keyblade to deflect the bullet back into the head of the one who fired before turning back toward the one behind him, throwing the keyblade straight forward which the Lost was quickly pinned straight into a door. Vin sighed softly in relief before speaking up in a very Arnold Schwarzenegger type voice,"Stick Around.."
Vin then felt a strong pain on his back at the last Lost stabbed straight into the right shoulder blade, making him groan loudly before kicking backward, the blade being pulled right back out. Vin quickly turned, blood spilling out of his wounds on his shoulder cap and shoulder blade but was quickly healing as he stared straight at the Lost who was pointing it's now bloodied bayonet. However, before it could fire, the red crystallized blade of Jezebel's scythe sliced straight into the neck of the creature, making the creature fall off the bridge as it began to turn into a red mist. Vin only sighed softly before speaking up softly,"Thank you, Jezebel"
Jezebel smirked softly before lending him a hand up which Vin happily took to help him up before hearing the sounds of more lost began to fall from the the higher platforms, circling around the two in which the daemon huntress only sighed before going into a defensive position,"You can thank me later over drinks."
Vin smirked before reaching his hand forward as a bright light shined within his hand, the white particles floating around as his Excalibur's Guardian keyblade appeared within his right hand. Relaxing the blade against his shoulder, Vin and Jezebel stood back to back as they got ready for the battle in front of them,"It's a date then.."
Meanwhile, Dante looked up at the pillar where Vin and Jezebel went toward, knowing that this was the way they needed to go to reach the top so with this, Dante turned back toward the group before speaking up,"Come on, we have to get to them quick."

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Merlin simply nodded to Vin as everyone was looking in shock as the group was attacked and Vin and Jezebel landed above them "i'll save you guys some baddies" Spidey said shooting up a web and yanked upwards and landed on a destroyed pillar "hey!" he said to Vin and Jezebel "hope you got enough for the rest of the class ... and you guys-" he said looking towards the minions of the Lost, Black Hunters, and Arachnophobia "hope you guys have a hall pass" he said before jumping off and landed on two Arachnophobia goons' shoulders and brought their heads together, knocking them out and landed on his feet "don't make me get out the detention slips" he said before hearing a laugh in his com "so-sorry kid ... just i forgot how bad your jokes were" said a voice Peter instantly recognized as Tony Stark and smirked under his mask "well i'm outta practice, sue me ... no wait don't, poor kid from Brooklyn- WOAH!" he cried as he dodged a sword but was caught by Simon with his lightsaber out "holy sh*t .... you weren't kidding about the Jedi!"

upon seeing Spider-Man jump up and Dante's warning that they needed to get up there quick, Simon simply looked at Precht and Onyx before both Simon and Onyx used the Force to do flip jumps up the pillar and Simon quickly ran to help Spider-man, even though he dodged out of the way "now that's not nice" he said before his body was surrounded in a flash of light and was now in his Fire Emperors Armor and in his free hand was his Flame Core keyblade and quickly scissor cut the sword and smirked while Onyx sternly ignited her Lightsaber with a dark glare in her eyes which were now Sith yellow "i have a message for Mido, curtsy of Nashi and Neel Dragneel: NEVER MESS WITH FAIRY TAIL!" he shouted before lunging himself forward and slashing through a line of the Lost while Onyx mercilessly slaughtered any who were foolish to get in the way of the Sith Lord; chopping off limbs, decapitating them, even Force Choking an Arachnophobia member just for fun before throwing him over the edge of the floor sending him to his death

Merlin frowned at the violence and simply walked through with the staff in his hand, avoiding minor skirmishes and looked around above "Arachne .... fight me you coward" he said before doing a backwards punch at an enemy that was going to sneak up behind him which sent said enemy falling backwards, knocked out

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira found herself stunned that such an electrical attack could come at a surprise she wondered if her sense were dropping? She managed to watch the next couple of events Jezebel using Electricity with her elemental abilities she managed to stun a group of their enemies keeping them in place as xodira's eyes widened something strange was in her an oddness he wasn't sure about but she began to sweat rather profusely watching the groups go into action then she closed her eyes feeling a rather zen moment come over her before she teleported...
She appeared between Jezebel and Vin,"Duck!", she commanded them as her weapons were already slicing towards them and when they ducked herself included all the enemies that were close to them were decapitated by her weapons,"Sorry about the blood", she told them standing upwards as another round came in,"You are right master these people are very strong", she said feeling herself rushing forward as she used her agility to jump high into the air and then throat punch one of the enemy as with her immense strength and spread cracked the neck of the victim, her weapons came into her hands almost natural as she started using them in hand to hand combat slicing off enemies and using them as propellers to levitate above her enemy with uses of jumps and flips;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Because of Vincent's bleeding, it aroused the revenants, but they have to resist it while their eyes were flickering to red, "Hey a**hole, quit get yourself stabbed! It will be harder for us to resist it!!" Fenrir yelled at Vincent before he uses his type orge blood veil to parry the attack and drain it's blood, while the revenants did the same to control their thirst. Griffon was thrown somewhere thanks to Dante. Mitsuki pulled her Blessing Reincarnation bow string as the arrow of light appear to aim at both Arachnophobia and Hunter in Black. She aimed at Mido's experiment then she released the string, the sacred arrow of light pass through the enemies, they were all scream in agony to vaporized, even Losts dissolved to red mist, until the arrow pierced to Hunter in Black, it dissolved to red mist. She looked around and dodged one of Hunter in Black's attempt to grab her, she switched her weapon to inactive Eclipse Devil Slayer, it shifted to scythe form. She swings her scythe around to block it's hand, and she pulled the trigger to fire the sniper at it's arm, then decapicate it by one swing. She accepted Vincent's apology, knowing he didn't mean it. Dante spoken to her, she looked at him when he talked about Nero, she guessed Nero told Dante how he and his adopted family met her and how long they have known. Her ears picked up both Vincent and Jezebel pace, she shook her head because Vincent always rush ahead. She dash up the stairs and zoom up the ladder, while slashing Arachnophobia, Lost, and Hunters in Black without any warning. The revenants followed the burst of petals.
"It's Spider-Man and Emrys! Kill Emrys before he reaches to Lady Arachne!" Arachnophobia shouted and order to kill Merlin. Zera shot the fire ball and burst in flames, and Precht ignite his lightwhip then sweep it around the enemies, as for Arachnophobia death the kishin egg soul appear. He and Zera did hear Simon shouted about "never mess with Fairy Tail", he looked at his friend, "I'm pretty sure only Arachne will listen," he pointed out as he pointing at the wall where the spider spied on them. Precht and Zera followed others once they cleared the area.
On the middle of tier, Yakumo open the door by pull the lever. Revenants, Mitsuki, Precht, and Zera proceed through, luckily no signs of enemies. Before they all reach to another door, all of sudden Mitsuki sense the spiritual presence as she stopped and look on her left to see few crimson butterflies fluttered around one of Cerberus soldier. Curious, she walked towards the Cerberus Soldier as the crimson butterflies vanished, but she kneel to check on the soldier. Fenrir just open the door, before they step forward, but io spoken out, "Where is Mitsuki?" she asked them, this stopped them and look back. Fenrir face palmed, "That idiot, she shouldn't wandering off," he grumbled and head back to hall as his partners followed, and thankfully they found her kneeled in front of wounded Cerberus soldier. Mia approached her, "Mitsuki, what are you doing?" she asked, and only Mitsuki respond will shock everyone, "This one is still alive, but barely," she replied and cast her healing spell, and they regroup her, Precht lifted his hand in front of soldier's face and sense his life, "Your right, he's alive," he confirmed and dropped his palm. The soldier groaned and saw the group, and few humans, however he can tell from a smell from Mitsuki, Dante, Vincent, Jezebel, Simon, and Xodira that they are not completely human. He was puzzled, "I guess you're not Mido and the woman's underlings," he said to them. "No, but we are going after them. You might be only one survived from them," said Precht. The Cerberus Soldier named Lyle sounded relief, "I see. I barely managed to avoid losing myself there," he replied, "... That b****d Mido. Why would he join force with her with Queen's power, and attack members of the government like us? It's like they enjoyed hearing our screams as one by one we joined the ranks of the Lost," he revealed what happened since Mido and Arachne arrived and send their armies to attack the members of the governments, and watching them scream in their amusement. They all looked at each other, that explains why they invade Crypt Spire, but Mitsuki, Precht, and revenants caught their enemies presences, "... Wait! I think I hear something! Just leave me here, and save yourself, protect the humans," he sand and beg them to leave him, and save themselves. Precht frown and got up, Lyle reminded him of himself when Simon found him, "No way in h*ll we will let you die. You have a lot of live for," he replied and ignite his lightwhip, he looked at Mitsuki, "Mitsuki, stay here and heal him, we will guard you and him much as we can," he order her to heal Lyle, while he and the rest guard them. Mitsuki nodded, "Right. Bravega! Protectga! Shellga!" she cast her support magic to all of her friends for temporary boost strength, defence, and spirit, then refocus on healing Lyle. Precht, Zera, and the revenants fought much as they can, while defending Mitsuki and Lyle.
Meanwhile at the top tier, "Well well Emrys, trying to draw me out," said Arachne in amusement that she spied on Merlin, and witnessed the group of resistance fought hard against their army. Mido and his three experiments were on the elevator, but not pressing the button. Mido looked at Arachne, "Lady Arachne, we don't have time," he said to her, she sighed and step in the elevator, her foot stepped the button and the elevator door was closed and it lifted them up to Upper Level. "Besides Emrys, who else came?" "Vincent, Jezebel, Xodira, Simon, Precht, Zera, Spider-man, Mitsuki, and Dante. They are on middle tier, but they are getting close," she revealed who else came, Mido heard Dante as he sharply looked at her, "Mmm... I am very pleased for bringing two of my livestock, especially Mitsuki for recapture her. As for Xodira, is she-" "No, she has a choker from Lord Daichi, so she might have forgotten she's faithful to him. It mostly appears he's bringing Jezebel back once either he remove the choker or she removes it, maybe ambush them," she declined because of she can tell the choker Xodira wore, and guessing Daichi gave her an order to trick the resistance. As the elevator reaches to Upper Level and the door open, they all exit and head to the hallway, "I have to admit he is cunning, I will set up my own trap, if they make it," Mido admitted of Daichi's cunning plan, then summoned his inactive puppets to have them laid like dorment. Arachne approved his plan, but she secretly place her magic on two powerful Lost to make them even more deadly.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:11 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

One by one, Jezebel and Vin quickly ducked down as instructed as two familiar spinning blades flew over their heads and straight into the enemy. With the help of Xodira, Mitsuki, Peter, and pretty much everyone else, the heroes were able to fight back the lost and arachnophobia creatures as the demigod's body started to heal rather quickly, his blood flowing out retracting back into the now closing wound as if time was reversing. Jezebel's eyes grew wide as one more Hunter in Black was about to fire a bullet straight at Xodira's back in which she couldn't let her get hurt. No matter what. With a quick throw, Jezebel launched her scythe in a spiraling motion as the blade spun straight through the hunter, cutting it in half vertically. The scythe flew around the circle platform before flying straight into Jezebel's hand firmly as it disappeared in white and red flower pedals. Vin only smiled brightly at her before hearing something quite loud and annoying coming from Fenrir. Don't let them hit him? Yeah very easy to do. With that, Vin lifted up his free hand before lifting up his middle finger. Raising his hand high so that Fenrir could see that the bird had been flipped,"Thank you for the advice, a$$"
'You two can fight when we aren't in a lot of danger, hun", Jezebel spoke up with a soft smirk on her face, her hands dropping down as the group reached over to their location before heading off to the door that Vin pinned the guy at. Vin quickly made his double-edged keyblade disappear as the lost turned into red mist before the door was opened. Jezebel only sighed softly in relief before following the group behind as she walked next to Xodira,"I knew you would change your mind, Xodira. I thought the same thing when I first met them...now I believe that..I believe that they can actually win this."
Vin was at the back of the group as the demigod tossed the burnt out cigarette, flicking it with his index finger off of the stairs before following everyone to what seemed to be a government man on white soldier armor with major injuries. Clenching his fist tight, Vin knew he had to stay and protect his friends so with this, the ring on his left hand lit a blue color in which he quickly flicked his hand upward, blasting a shield projection around the group so they all could have a quick breather. Dante only sighed because patience wasn't his forte as he spoke up in a annoyed tone,"I'll go on ahead..keep them a bit busy until you all arrive."
Vin turned his eyes toward Dante, rubbing the back of his messy hair-covered head before speaking up to the group which included Dante,"Wait..I'll join you."
"Oh you should stay kid, looking after these pretty ladies", Dante replied as he placed his Sparda Blade against his shoulder before walking off toward the open hallway,"Besides..I think I can handle a spider witch and a overgrown old guy.."
Vin was about to say something to Dante except he knew. He knew that there was no use in trying to change his mind as the Devil Hunter confidently walked toward the next location. Vin quickly sat down with his back against the wall and his arms relaxing on his knee caps before looking up toward Simon with a quick smirk,"By the way..Love your armor designs..I swear, wonder when I'll get mine."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:54 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

Merlin turned to face the bulk of Arachnophobia attacking him before swinging his staff around like a Kung-Fu master then looked at Vin in confusion "i sent you, Simon and Mitsuki keyblade armors, not sure what took it so long, give it time i should say" he said before waving his hand in a powerful thrust while his eyes glowed golden and sent a wave of magic outward that sent many who were close to him flying backwards and some even over the railings before looking back up and continued up the stairs

"oh thanks" Simon said before slashing three Hunters with his fire keyblade setting them ablaze "Fire Emperor Armor. boosts fire based attacks and defense" he said offhandedly before kicking an Arachnophobia member in the face before throwing his lightsaber at another one that was going to attack Xordia from behind before pulling it back with the Force before Requiping again into his Seraphim Armor with four other keyblades surrounding him, that is until he raised a hand up and out appeared thirty more "DANCE MY BLADES!" Simon cried as the keyblades shot out and stabbed the ground and knocking out three of each enemy that the keyblade had struck down at. "go!" Simon shouted to the others "i'll handle the foot-soldiers and meet you ahead" he said as Onyx stubbornly stayed by his side

"you gotta be kidding ..." Spidey said upon hearing Simon before looking up knowing Arachne was up there "fine ... just don't die ok. we still got movie night to plan" he said before shooting up two webs up and slingshot himself up to the next level "kid, i managed to use your suit to plan out a map. should see it in your visuals" Tony said as he did indeed see it "guess they'll be at the very top ... typical" he said as Tony winced from his end "am i the only one that feels like this world your on is like a video game or something?"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira stayed close to Jezebel and they slowed ascended towards the main figure heads who were going to capture them, she would use her weapons to her advantage the whole way point while everyone seemed to talk amongst themselves,"You are a casual group aren't ya?", she said pulling her blade out of an enemies chest,"Just like to catch up on small talk while you fight?", she seemed alittle annoyed but she smirked,"I suppose with this amou-", she cut herself off as she was about to turn and face the enemy that simon killed in an instance she watched him using the force in remarkable ways and then return the use of requip,"Such powerful magic", she said in awe,"I..", she shook her head,"I never thought about anything other than Daemons magic for so long that I didn't consider others..", she confessed nodding her head in gratitude to Simon she made her way with the rest of the group more than ever determined to keep them safe as they walked not just Jezebel anymore,"Master this place it seems the enemies are getter stronger the closer we get to our target", she told her throwing a blade outwards to some enemies that were ahead of them as she sliced off their heads with ease before returning the blade to her hand;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:57 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir only irked from Vincent flipped his finger off, but he didn't have time to argue because of the armies. "Your welcome," Mitsuki called out, while healing Lyle, who was amazed they were all fought back, while defending her. He looked at her in confusion, "You are not helping them?" "They already have another healer joining the fight, so they will be fine," she replied about Io. Once she finished healing Lyle, Simon called out he will handle foot soldiers. Precht cannot change his mind, so he and Zera run towards Lyle and Mitsuki, he looked at Mitsuki, "He's recovered?" he asked her, "Hundred percent," she replied with a beamed expression, giving him the index and thumb a round of circle for an "okay" sign. Precht approved, so they carry Lyle's arm around their shoulder and carry him to safety, while the revenants guard them. Eva noticed another ladder from higher tier, then she looked at another tower, "If we recall, there is the ladder that will lead us to the entrance," she stated the tower. Fenrir step in the tower, "I will check it out," he said and head downstairs to investigate. Lyle looked at the group, "You all manage to fight through the fortress," he said to them in amazed tone, yet slight losing his sanity, they were all looking at him. Fenrir came back, "I descend the ladder and purify the rotten mistle, so in case any one of you dissolved to red mist, the ladder will take you to this tier," he informed them that he lower the ladder, and purify the mistle from rotten. Revenants felt relief because it reminds them of Cathedral, Lyle groaned and signalled both Mitsuki and Precht to set him down. They looked at him and set him down against the tower, near the unused ladder, "It might be best for you to get out of here," Precht suggested him to leave the fortress. Lyle nodded weakly, right about they were all about to run after Dante, but Lyle grabbed Precht's wrist to make him stop. He looked at him in confusion, "I know it's not right to ask, but there are others at the top tier and maybe they will reduce them to ash. Do me a favor..." he informed there are others at top tier. He, Zera, Mitsuki, and Revenants looked at him, and learned other soldiers were at top tier. They let him finish what he was about to say, "Save my men, and stop Mido and that Queen," he begged them to save Cerberus Soldiers, and stop Mido and Arachne. They all look at him for long time before Lyle let go of Precht and take a rest. Precht looked at top tier, "Jack, are they close?" he asked Jack, who activated his Queen's Eye as his eyes were glowing blue to look for Arachne and three of Mido's experiments. He frowned, "... They already made it, and it seems they are fighting," he informed, Fenrir knew they don't have time, so he step up, "Then we don't have time to waste," she said, Mitsuki suddenly clasp her hand to pray. No one noticed her, Yakumo and Louis followed him, "Are you sure we have to leave Simon and Onyx?" he asked everyone, Precht smirked, "He will be fine, he fought that many," he rest assured. All of the sudden the great wind blew around the fortress as they were all taken by surprise, Zera and Mia were holding their skirt down. Zera was shocked as both revenants and Mitsuki hear all of scream from far distance, "Wha.... What was that wind!?" "I prayed Fujin-sama, and he agree to clear the path for us or preventing Mido's experiments to chase after us," she informed she called the Eldest Shinto God of the Wind, so he can stall the armies. Hearing the name Fujin disturbed Precht, same name Neel nicknamed the man in black lightning, "Fujin is known as God of the Wind? That's weird, that was same as the man in black lightning Neel nicknamed, who nearly murdered Merle and Onyx's father," he stated the same name as one Merle was looking for. Mitsuki was puzzled and find that strange, "What do you mean, only lightning gods I know are Ramuh-sama, Ajisukitakahikone-sama, Raijin-sama with his son Raitaro-sama and his thunder beast Raiju, Susanoo-sama, Tenjin-sama, and Takemikauchi-sama. Fujin-sama and Raijin-sama are brothers, well if you met Raijin-sama he has a lot of names like Raiden-sama" she listed all of Thunder Gods she know, and revealed both Raijin and Fujin were actually brothers. Precht face palmed, discovering where Neel nicknamed both Merle and man in black lightning comes from, "We should talk about those brothers later," he changed the subject, they all agreed and run through the fortress, while Fujin do all off rampage with his wind.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash