PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:07 pm
bump here for plat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:38 pm
bump  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

GOD DIAMOND

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:27 am
in dark mode you can see the word quote , maybe this can be fixed casper or n1t30wl?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:33 pm
GOD DIAMOND
in dark mode you can see the word quote , maybe this can be fixed casper or n1t30wl?

i can see what you mean but im not sure anything can be done maybe a code box above your quote or wrapped around your quote
or make your device darker
you can post up in site feedback or in the next pre ask the staff if maybe they will consider it however beyond that i cant fix it myself  

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD
Vice Captain

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 am
GOD DIAMOND

as a dev i scream , guild codes hella broken but below in code box seems to be the fix for this
[color=darkblue][size=7][quote][/size]

as you can see the size 7 does seem to remove the quote word and should work in main forums too but not tested
AND just the first box that says quote not the one that says
[/quote]

EDIT it works in guilds but not in main forums, ill look for something else  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:38 am
heart  

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD
Vice Captain

Nash-eoke_The Patcher
Vice Captain

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:41 am
=^-^=  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:00 am
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
=^-^=

welcome nash
did my cousin ever fix your flash issues? he said he sent a pm to you. maybe since my cousin recovering at home and hes not working maybe he can co-host kinda the mid meet? im not really sure how to put that
ive been guilty of laying in bed and my computer next to me. playing games. maybe my cousin will do the same thing that is if he dont go ZZZZZZZ while laying there or maybe in his fav recliner
the zomg adobe air app is live. give it a try. i know the link somewhere in mavs thread but im having issues WHAT A SHOCK ill have my cousin fix it later
if you want something changed on the home page im sure you can change it.  

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD
Vice Captain

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:59 pm
xp  

GOD DIAMOND

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:00 pm
kf jedi

this is just a temp promo to vice ok since were having issues in our family i need someone who will be on at least for the next week who will likely be on more and besides you know our core values
well have to decide later if i keep this but just expect a demotion in about a week if things are more settled if not ill inform you on a day to day basis
everything else will be thru pm ok this was just a to get your attention because like me you sometimes lack on messages, i think its a Mexican trait sad or more likely a stubborn male trait ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:19 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
kf jedi

this is just a temp promo to vice ok since were having issues in our family i need someone who will be on at least for the next week who will likely be on more and besides you know our core values
well have to decide later if i keep this but just expect a demotion in about a week if things are more settled if not ill inform you on a day to day basis
everything else will be thru pm ok this was just a to get your attention because like me you sometimes lack on messages, i think its a Mexican trait sad or more likely a stubborn male trait ninja

got your first two messages vato  

KF JEDI

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:08 am
bump

the hospital giving me about 10 min a day and since i need active vice im keeping kf on a little longer if anyone is wondering  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:50 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
bump

the hospital giving me about 10 min a day and since i need active vice im keeping kf on a little longer if anyone is wondering

descanso primo
dont worry bout posting on gaia kk  

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD
Vice Captain

Sleepy XIII
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:31 am
wahmbulance  
ZoMg General crew/chat

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff