Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:21 pm
It finally happened, after her 30+ year suffering with Multiple Sclerosis - my dear, sweet mother left this world on May 11, 2019 at 8:30pm. The part of her body responsible for keeping her lung breathing gave out. She went into cardiac arrest a few times and only kept alive by a machine. Her eyes never shut after that and where looking at nothing for almost 11 hours.

The doctor said they can prolong her life with drugs, but with the lack of air during the arrests - only a day to a week. and she will never be the same.
So we decided to remove the breathing tube and about half and hour she succumbed

We are besides ourselves and dad is taking it hard. They were married for 41 years. Dad is trying to socialize rather than isolation but it hard consider it happened less than 12 hours ago.

I will miss you mom and love you so much. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:37 pm
Dearest Nei,
I am so very sorry to hear about your Mother. You have my most sincere condolences. It sounds like she was sick and suffering. It’s never easy to lose a parent. I wish you and your family the very best in these difficult times.
We are all thinking of you,
Psyzapp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Holy, ********, cow. Nei you have my sincerest condolences to you and your family. emotion_8c I can't possibly imagine what you're going through and everything that you're feeling right now. I'm glad she no longer has to suffer and I hope that your family will be able to heal in time. If you ever need to just talk about anything, even just telling stories or whatever. Don't hesitate to message. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm
My condolences to you and your family. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Dearest Nei,

You have my deepest sympathy and sending you strength.
I'm relieved your mother's suffering is over and I hope your pain and sadness also find peace soon.

If you need anything or just to talk, always here. heart

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:21 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that, Nei. At least she isn't suffering anymore. emotion_hug  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:22 pm
So sorry for your loss, Nei. I know what it's like to loose a parent, as I am without both of mine (Mom died in 2008, and Dad in 2017). It's never easy, but the healing process does get better with time. Keep your Mom in your heart, and remember all the good times you shared with her. Take her with you, Nei, and she'll always be watching over you. Wishing you and your family the best during these hard times. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:37 am
I'm sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is. I lost my mom in 2009 and my dad just last October, with him I was the one to make the decision to take him off life support and let him go. It's never easy losing a loved one.
Prayers for you and your family at this difficult time.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:27 pm
Sorry for your loss.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 pm
It has been a rough week. The burial is Saturday May 18 in a private gathering. I will say farewell to my mother for the last time. sad

I appreciate the support have given me. I know you all experience a loss at some point - now it is my turn and no amount of grieving is going to back back. After we lay her to rest, it's time to move on. I will miss her and loved her very much. I will always have memories and photos of her.

Like dad says, we need to associate, not isolated. He dealt with firsthand when his mother died. His dad was heartbroken and didn't feel like doing anything anymore till he passed away a few years later.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:45 pm
Your father is wise.

Wishing you all my best for Saturday and all you an your family need to do. I’ll be thinking of you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:34 pm
I am nervous as hell about tomorrow. I haven't seen her all week, now we are burying her in about 15 hours from now. I hope I can make it through. I have been to funerals before, but it was never this close to me.

If I ever need a good hug, now is the time for it.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:49 pm
emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:39 pm
emotion_hug  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:50 pm
emotion_hug
I know i am alittle late but you have my deepest sympathy Nei.
I have seen my farewell way to many times then I can count myself so I understand.
I hope all went well Saturday and everyone here cares for you deeply just reach out if you need a word or two or a shoulder to shed tears on.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff