Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Welcome to
Touch of Soul Café

Where the coffee is hot and the company is the sweetener.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
__"I'll be your gracious host along with my sister Elieya.
__I'm Lady Maze, a humble demon making my way in a human's world.
__A delicious and all too tempting human world.
__The rules are simple but to not follow them would be costly."

__How to Conduct Yourself

__1. Be Polite
__2. Be Respectful
__3. No Harsh Words Exchanged
__4. No Public Explicit Intimacy
__5. Tell Us Your Souls Desires

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

Elieya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:28 am
The welcome scent of coffee wafts through the air as you enter:

The Touch of Soul Cafe

Inside you'll meet warm and friendly faces with deliciously freshed brewed coffee, lattes, mochas, cappucinos and more! We also serve donuts, cookies, and little puff pastries to fill that sweet tooth craving.

Currently Hiring for Staff Positions:

Manager: Shans
Co-Manager: Elieya
Staff:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 am
Taking Applications for Touch of Soul Staff:

Please fill out this questionaire PM it to either myself or Shans and we will discuss who would make the best fit.

Touch of Soul Staff Application
1) How long have you been a member of Gaia Online?

2) How often/active are you on Gaia these days?

3) Why would you like to be a staff member here at ToS?

4) What is your favorite cafe beverage and tasty pairing treat?

5) Anything else we should know about you?  

Elieya
Captain

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:35 am

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:37 am
~reservation~

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Everything was going fine this evening. The air was cool inside Touch of Soul and smelled of medium roasted beans. There was a hint of freshly baked donuts beginning to rise in the kitchen.

"Mmmmm. Nothing warms my heart like a cup of hot caramel coffee." Maze whispered into her cup as she took a slow sip carefully tipping her favorite red cup towards her lips. Her favorite cup that read, 'Lil' Devil' across the front in curly letters and had a devil tail in place of the handle. She wasn't any special classed demon but she did love playing the part around humans. In fact, she was as humble and average demon as it got. She had a normal set of horns, wings and tail but did not posses any superpowers that she was aware of.

"Well just another night waiting to be seized." She sighed and took another sip while closing her eyes and enjoying her moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elieya walked through the door of the coffee shop and smiled as the smell of freshly baked goods filled her nostrils. She was very glad to have the coffee shop to turn to when she felt lonely.

Walking behind the counter, she grabbed a decedent turtle style brownie and headed over the the table Maze was sitting at.

"Might I join you?"

Elieya
Captain

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Maze looked at her sister and a big smile took her over.

"Of course I always welcome your company!" She said brightly patting the counter space beside her. She glanced about the empty cafe sadly.

"A little empty though aren't we?" She sighed and sipped her coffee once more. But not it was cool enough to take a deeper swallow.
The warm coffee hit her stomach and fired up her bones.

"Nothing like a good cup of roasted beans!" She said gleefully. She turned to her sister Elieya then.

"Well anything on your mind sissy?" Asking aloud as she turned toward her more fully and expecting of a conversation.
Besides, no one else was coming in to greet, there didn't seem a point in hovering in the direction of the door currently.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elieya took her seat across from Maze. Taking a bite from her brownie, she sighed "Yeah, It sure is empty tonight".

She stared sullenly at her brownie for a few moments too long. Her blue eyes seemed to be glossed over. She pondered for a moment if she was too sleep deprived to be in public.

Snapping out of her daze she looked up at her sister and smiled "I'm so glad to have you in my life. I can always count on you." She took another bite of her brownie savoring the flavor as long as she could.

"These brownies are amazing. Did you make them?"

Elieya
Captain

Trick Pickwick

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 pm

‘Oh, a coffee shop. Maybe I’ll just stop in here for a quick break.’ Shae thought when she spotted the sign while walking down the street. When she opened the door, it was quite the contrast to the bright sunny day outside to the dark and red interior. She hesitated for a second at the door, but came inside and closed the door behind her. She just wanted a quick coffee and a nice cozy corner to contemplate her life’s choices at the moment.

She looked around the entrance, standing a bit awkwardly, wondering if it was seat yourself or if she needed to order at the counter first.

((Hello! I'm just getting back into the RP groove of things. Please be gentle, haha. Also please quote me so I know when someone replies))

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:16 pm
Trick Pickwick

Elieya looked up, noticing the door open to the cafe before Maze could respond. She stood up quickly, almost tripping on her tail in the process and made her way toward her guest.

"Welcome to the Touch of Soul Cafe! My name is Elieya. You may sit anywhere you like, and I'll be with you in a monent!" She smiled and gestured toward the emtpy dining hall.

Leaving her guest, she wondering behind the counter grabbing an apron to tie around her waist. She started walking toward her guest before almost forgetting to grab a menu, a notepad and a pen. She didn't think it would be difficult to memorize just one order, but she wanted to look professional.

Elieya
Captain

Trick Pickwick

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:44 pm
Elieya

Shae stiffened as she saw who came into view. She was one of them. "Oha, thank you." She managed to stammer, trying to keep her cool but probably failing horribly. It was only recently that she became aware of the presence of demons and all kinds of creatures in this world.

As she was walking into the empty dining room, heading for a seat in the corner, she thought, 'Well what did I expect walking into this kind of place? The decor is quintessential for demons and dark creatures!' She sat and only had to wait a moment before she saw the demon waitress returning. 'Just take a deep breath. It's not like she's going to hurt you. You have to get used to this kind of stuff.' She told herself and managed a smile as the waitress approached.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Trick Pickwick

Maze watched as Elieya jumped into action as the first customer since opening had walked in. Maze's eyes flashed for a moment as if you had stared into a predator's eyes in the night. As quickly as it came the the instinct had passed. Maze was quite fond of humans, she was always watching them from the cafe windows. They toiled about endlessly it seemed from one errand to the next. Her favorite were the passing couples and how happy they seemed blissfully holding hands walking street after street. This one seemed a bit on edge.

"Perhaps I should see if anything is a miss..." Maze said quietly to herself. "Hm..but dont want to scare her off.." She mused some more while balancing her options and watching Elieya begin to take the order.

((Writting on my phone please excuse if there may be some errors. The text is so tiny on my screen.))  

shans
Vice Captain

Supportive Wife

MiniHermes

Tiny Cat

3,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valentine enters the cafe, her red eyes glowing, her pointed ears beneath her golden hair, and her devilish tail swaying.
She thinks, "The sign says it's a cafe, though it looks like a night club. Hopefully, it's not too expensive. It does smell like coffee."  
Role Playing Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff