Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Naruse x Wynn(Night Garden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 am
User Image

Come enjoy a beautiful evening walk at the Night Garden!
    The local botanical garden decorated with lights when the sun goes down is a sight to behold.
    Afterward, feel free to get a lovely bite to eat at the restaurant with a grand view.

Naruse and Wynn have a point bonus! They will receive +2 points on their date.

tiny14xx2
Wynn and Naruse have a date!

tokyoloverTM
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:14 am
📐 🍓 🦄 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !WYNN FOSTER )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single Unicorn)__________xxxx!!

He didn't think that this would actually happen! Here Wynn was, standing in front of the entrance for at the Night Garden waiting for his date to arrive. His date being non other then his good friend Naruse. After the incident last time with this dating game Wynn told Naruse about it and was ready to get rid of the app but Naruse told him to keep it to see if they would get a match... Wynn did end up keeping the app but he didn't really think they would actually match! The Welsh teen could already see Naruse's smiling face about this and it just made the teen more nervous. This... Was this Wynn's first date!? The whole thing with Vladimir was not a date in any shape or form... That was just a messed up. But this? Was this really a date!? No! It was just two good friends hanging out at a Night Garden... Right?

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 am
🎬 ☔️ 💡 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !NARUSE )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Interested)__________xxxx!!

"Do you know how easy you are to read?" He would say in the other's ear as he wrapped his arms around the other's waist from behind. "Yo!~ Are you ready for our date? You look so cute today. I am so glad that Prom rigged this for me." He would say innocently as he leaned forward to press a kiss on Wynn's neck. He would then let go and move to face Wynn's front as he held out a wrapped present. One which had unicorns on the wrapping. "For the sexy unicorn." he would say as his freehand moved up to his forehead to make a horn with his finger as he grinned. Inside the wrap would be a book. "I remember you like fairy tales, so I picked out a book I think you should read if you haven't. They put a twist on your classic tales." he would lean forward when Wynn took the present before pressing a kiss to the other's lips while he was unguarded. "This will be fun."

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:05 pm
tab User Image

"Gah!?" The sudden voice scared the Welsh teen and he would of jumped too if Naruse had not wrapped his arms around him which prevent him from moving. "Naruse!" When did he get here? Wynn did not even notice him walking up or anything. He must of sneaked behind him while Wynn was deep in thought. A slight blush started to bloom on the silver haired teens face as the other called him cute. " There you go again… Calling me cute… Wait! You mean to tell me that you asked Prom to make sure we matched!? Nar-Ah!" He stopped mid sentence as he felt the others lips on his skin. A familiar feeling that Wynn knew as this was not the first time Naruse had done this. The shade of pink got a little more darker as he cleared his throat, trying to calm himself down. A present was then handed to Wynn that had unicorn wrapping paper which made Wynn chuckle a little. " You went from calling me cute to sexy real fast…" He mostly said that to himself but he couldn't help but smile as Naruse explained what the gift was. He remembered what he liked? " Thank you Naruse." Wynn reached out to grab the present but the moment his hand touched the present, Naruse leaned in and stole Wynn's first ever kiss. The Welsh teens eyes widened, not seeing this coming and he dropped the present. His heart felt like it had sunk deep into his body and then all the sudden start beating really fast as he stared at male who stole his first kiss. Covering his mouth his purple like misty eyes started to tear up a little. Wynn lost his first kiss, he lost a little bit of his purity today.

After a moment of processing what just happened, Wynn slowly piked up the gift and put it in his bag after dusting it off. " L-Lets go in shall we?" He turned away for a moment to wipe away his teary eyes before someone thought the teen was crying over a simple kiss.

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:16 am
tab User Image

He gave the other a smile, his fingers playing with his hair."I do find you cute when you look so defenseless." He would tease before chuckling. He did kind of switch to something else rather quickly. "Because I remembered that you don't like to be called cute. I figured that you might sexy more because it is mature." Though he still felt that right now, cute was better fitting for Wynn. Sexy would be something better reserved if he ever got the opportunity to see a more erotic side of Wynn. Due to him being stingy with his own virginity, he didn't see that being something which was going to be lost any time soon."I hope you like them." His voice was soft and sweet as he smiled, looking for once, genuinely happy. But the reaction he got after the kiss worried him. Were those...tears? "Ah, wait." He would gently stop Wynn and pull him away from where people could see them so they could talk in private without Wynn getting embarrassed. "I am sorry. I didn't know you would be so opposed to receiving a kiss that you would cry. I just...really wanted to kiss you. Which is strange, since I have never kissed someone before, but I can chalk that up to you being cute. I am sorry if it upset you.. Are you okay? His hand would lift to gently stroke the other's cheek underneath his eye with a gentle touch.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:42 pm
tab User Image

The Welsh teen hoped that Naruse would just forget what he saw and they could go into the Garden but then he stopped him. Was he going to make fun of him about it? That was the last thing Wynn wanted right now but instead the other male lead Wynn so that the two would have more privacy. Wynn followed him with his head down a little so that no one saw how he started to get teary eye over a kiss. When Naruse started to apologize, Wynn looked up at him a little surprised. He not only was this Wynn's first kiss but Naruse as well? Wynn then could feel Naruse's warm hand on his cheek which gently stroked the Welsh teens soft skin. A single tear would escape the teens eyes and be captured by Naruse's thumb. " I-Im sorry… I didn't mean to cry. It's just… That was my first kiss." Wynn said softly as he glanced away for a moment before looking back at Naruse. His cheeks still blooming of blushes." You took my first kiss but not only that… You also took some of my purity. Two things that I can never get back. I knew that I would lose my first kiss someday but I didn't think it would happen anytime soon. I-It just caught me off guard is all." He did not lose much purity from the kiss of course but it was a percentage he could never get back no matter how much he tried. " Im sorry I know this isn't a big deal and if I had a useful perc and not this perc I wouldn't be like this…" His hand slowly raised up to gently rest his hand on Naruse's wrist. " To be honest I shouldn't be shocked that you were the one to steal my first kiss. But Naruse do you really mean what you said about that being your first time too?"

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 am
tab User Image

He waited with baited breath for Wynn to respond. He would have even been okay with a slap if Wynn was that upset. But the answer he got made the whole thing make sense. "AH! I didn't know it was your first. No wonder you cried. That was such a horrible way to get a first kiss. Not at all romantic." He was saying, even though it was also his own first kiss. That was what happened when reflex took over. Wynn explained the bit about his purity and Naruse started to look panicked. "I am really sorry. I didn't think that a kiss would effect your purity. Kisses always seemed so innocent to me, so I didn't think it would be something that count against your purity. I am really really sorry." Ahhhh, did he ruin his date already? Damn, what a loser he was right now."What do you mean? Its a huge deal! You could lose your peculiarity if your purity runs out. That is a huge deal. And please, your peculiarity is really useful. Especially for your own protection. There are not many innocent and pure people left in this world. So it kind of make you invincible! That is pretty awesome." He tried to assure with a soft smile.

He would blink after Wynn posed a question to him, his freehand lifted to scratch his cheek nervously. "Ah, yeah. Sorry if it sucked. Actually kissing is a lot harder than they make it look in the movies." It was much more than just mashing your mouths together several times, he was sure. "I am sorry again about that." His hand on Wynn's cheek would stroke it softly again before he pulled his hand away to take Wynn's hand on his wrist into his. "I hope I didn't put a damper on our date."

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:44 am
tab User Image

" I-It isn't like I was balling my eyes out…" He would murmur, glancing to the side as he felt a little embraced by the whole thing. " Sorry you had to lose your first kiss to me in such a unromantic way." Wynn said before looking back at the man who stole his first kiss and gave him a slight shrug. " But I am told all first kisses are not normally the best so one could say we did it right?" It seemed that Naruse felt really bad about this whole thing so Wynn was trying to make him see the good in all this but then Naruse looked all panicked as he talked about his purity. Smokey lavender eyes watched the black haired male in front of him, surprised how he was reacting to his purity. He really cared about his purity? Naruse? The one who always kissed his neck and always expressed how he wanted to do erotic things with him was worried about his purity? He felt his heart skip a little by that which lead his face turning a shade darker of pink. 'What…What is this feeling?' He watched Naruse for a moment, not saying anything before he slowly shook his head. " I won't lose my peculiarity over a kiss. True it is a percentage I can never gain back but it is a low percentage and like I said… I knew I would lose it someone day." Now it seemed that Naruse was more upset about this whole kiss thing then Wynn. " I am just a human shield that only works on unsure people really…" The Welsh teen would mutter to himself as he used his free hand to rub the back of his neck.

Kissing was a lot harder then the movies? Wynn couldn't help but let out a laugh from that statement. " You think?" He chuckled as he thought about the movies they had watched in the past together. That warmth on Wynn's cheek could then be felt leaving his cheek and now into his hand. His eyes watched the hands movement and watched the others hand hold onto his own. " I-It's okay… Really…" The Welsh teen would say softly, almost in a shy whisper. " No you didn't. In the movies isn't a kiss on a date a success?" He would ask with a shy smile as he squeezed Naruse's hand a little. " Let's go inside and enjoy the Garden before it gets to late."

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:47 am
tab User Image

He gives Wynn an amused smile before he waves his hands in front of him as a way to say it was no big deal. "Its okay. I didn't mind it not being romantic entirely if it was you." Though having Wynn tell him it was okay, he still felt a little bad. Just how large of a percentage did he rob Wynn of right now? That was such a low move to use on the other teen. But if he said it was okay, then he was inclined to believe that. "If you say so, it is your peculiarity and you know it best." He shook his head as Wynn mentioned that he was nothing but a human shield."I don't see it that way. It really is a special ability that I am sure a lot of people would want to have. You should value it more." He tried to assure with a soft smile.

His cheeks puffed up as he was laughed at. Of course he would compare to movies! His most favorite thing ever. "Yes. They make it look so effortless and it isn't." Naruse's face would light up as Wynn used movies as a comparison to cheer him up. "You are so right. Sure, the kiss usually comes at the end of the date, but still! It works out.~" Nodding with a cheerful smile, the other starts leading Wynn back onto the path by hand, so that they could finally enter the garden. With sparkling eyes of wonder and delight, the nineteen-year-old turned child, started walking a little quicker over to the first section of the garden. "I was worried that there would be too many different smells in the garden, but it is so nice."

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:47 pm
tab User Image

" If it was me? What does that mean? That I can't be romantic?" He would raise a brow a little at Naruse, not fully understanding why it was okay for Wynn not to give him a romantic first kiss. The silver haired teen gave the other teen a firm nod, agreeing that he knew his peculiarity best. " S-Shut up… You are just saying that…" Wynn muttered once more as the teen was getting more flustered. Why did Naruse have to make him act up this way all the time!? Wynn then noticed Naruse's cheeks puffed up which was rather…Cute. ' He is kinda cute with his cheeks are like that actually.' He thought to himself before shaking his head slightly, trying to get the thought out of his mind.

It seemed the comment about the kissing in the movies worked before the dark haired teen seemed to be in a better mood and agreed with Wynn. As Naruse started to lead them back to the garden, Wynn gave him a smile as he followed him back, still holding onto his hand. Once they entered, smoky lavender eyes scanned the area in slight awe but the beauty of the garden. Pulling out a map of the garden, he started to look to see where they could go. " It is really nice in here. The smells from the flowers are not to over powering which is nice." Smoky lavender eyes landed on Naruse and he gave him a smile. " Is there any plant that you really want to see?"

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:33 am
tab User Image

"I didn't mean it that way..." He pout as he poked the other's arm with a look of disapproval. That look melted into a smug grin soon after however."I don't say things I do not mean dear Wynn." He was pouting for days right now it seemed. Bringing out the extra sympathy points with the saddest puppy dog eyes. If he were honest, it was due to nerves.

He would walk around with the teen for a moment before nodding and leading Wynn towards the display of daffodils. White, pink and yellow littered the ground. "Did you know that daffodils signify new beginnings?" He learned that from a documentary before. Not his favorite type of movie, but still a movie nonetheless. "To be honest, coming to this city and starting to attend the school...they are very cherished new beginnings. I spent a lot of time doing what I was told and not what I wanted. These past couple of years, where I could travel as I please...have been amazing. Even more so now that I met you." He would say with a playful nudge.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:36 am
tab User Image

Had Naruse always been such a pouter? Smoky lavender like eyes glanced at the male beside him to see his sad puppy eyes. Wynn froze for a moment from the sight before looking away quickly, clearing his throat. " W-Whatever, just stop looking at me like that. It now looks like you are going to cry." Wynn pointed out as he tried not look at Naruse, putting his focus on the map that was in his hand as the walked.

It seemed that Naruse knew what he wanted to see so the Welsh teen followed him to see the display of different colored daffodils. He didn't know that they came in different colors as he had only every really seen the yellow ones before. " Do they? I guess that makes sense as they normally bloom in the spring right?" Wynn asked, finally looking back at Naruse to listen more to what the older teen had to say. Wynn did not know much about Naruse's past as he never did talk about it which was fair as neither did Wynn but hearing that hearing that Naruse lived a life where he he was told what to do sadden him a little. The teen before him today was so free spirited that imagining a Naruse not like that was hard to picture. Wynn was glad that he was happy now and just like Wynn, he cherished coming to the school and city. At first, Wynn did not want to come here at all as he feared he would be alone but that was not the case. Wynn managed to meet so many people who he could call his friend and one of those people were Naruse. As the other male gave Wynn a playful nudge, the silver haired teen gave him a smile. " I am glad to have met you as well Naruse." He would give the other a soft squeeze to his hand that he was holding.

" I… Have something for you." Putting the map in his bag, Wynn then pulled out a ticket stub diary and handed it to him. " I did not wrap it up like you did with mine… I was not sure if a movie buff like you had something like this but I am sure if you did you could never have to many right?" There was a light blush on the teens face as he rubbed the back of his neck. inside the ticket sub diary would be a gift card to the local movie theatre as well.

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:10 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: +1

Bonuses
+2 point boost bonus!
+1 Naruese kissed Wynn!
+1 Flirty atmosphere!

9/5

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2