Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Any lovelies still around? <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gays
  +1
View Results

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Hey lovelies. I'm Zieke. Just wondering if any of you are still on heart

If you reply let me know what your fav color is if you can wink

My favorite color is
Purple

I've been on here for a while and I would love to make some new friends on here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 am
Heya, I really wouldn't mind the idea of friends. ^-^

Also my favorite color...? I really don't have one. I guess dark crimson red?
My favorite color combinations is black/red.  

Scenteon

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:51 am
Im_Ruby_Montana
Heya, I really wouldn't mind the idea of friends. ^-^

Also my favorite color...? I really don't have one. I guess dark crimson red?
My favorite color combinations is black/red.

Hey ruby. *waves*
Crimson red is nice. Reminds me of roses or also blood XD Could be formal or spooky. What do you like to do on gaia? I mostly just post and play with my aquarium when I'm here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:04 am
I used to be on this site over 10 years ago. I was just an item collector; trying to see how many items I can get a time span. However I ultimately just got bored and I let two of my friends pillage my account.

Now I'm back pretty much the same. I am collecting again. I couldn't resurrect my old account, so I made a new one. ^-^  

Scenteon

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:26 pm
Im_Ruby_Montana
I used to be on this site over 10 years ago. I was just an item collector; trying to see how many items I can get a time span. However I ultimately just got bored and I let two of my friends pillage my account.

Now I'm back pretty much the same. I am collecting again. I couldn't resurrect my old account, so I made a new one. ^-^

Theres a lot of interesting changes around the site. I enjoy some of the new games. Much more gaia cash ads than there used to be though. I do wonder if the GC sales are helping keep the site alive. I do hope that the aquariums don't get forgotten. If flash stops working we might be SOL and have to find something new to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:36 pm
I check in once in a while. My favorite color would be sunset red/orange. biggrin  

Attention Whore

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:07 pm
Attention Whore
I check in once in a while. My favorite color would be sunset red/orange. biggrin

Sweet color and cute avatar ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm
i used to use this website when i was back in middle school and it was basically home for me, but i dropped it once i got to high school since i started getting involved in clubs and such so i didn't really feel the need to rely on online games/chats as a crutch for my antisocial self sweatdrop

but now i'm back because i really miss the community and being able to make all kinds of friends (especially now that i'm not questioning my sexuality anymore, rip my mental closet talk2hand )!

as for my favorite color, i love honey yellow heart whee  

soleilrose

Kaapa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:34 pm
I am..  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:02 pm
howdy!!!

my favorite color is some shade of brown!

Mr Harry Dicks

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

LordJesss

Hesitant Shapeshifter

17,325 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm
I just got my acc back so im still here!
And my fav color is pink!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:03 pm
Welcome to the thread again ^_^ What stuff do you like to do on gaia? I still rearrange my home sometimes since it still works but the home arenas are dead now unfortunately : Other than that I come on to post and occasionally sell and buy stuff.  

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:35 pm
Zieke-JCC

Hi. I joined this guild a long time ago and probably I never posted in its forums before.

I don't have a favorite color.

My favorite thing to do in Gaia, currently, is roleplaying. Sadly, at the moment I only have two 1x1 still going, but thanks to them I met a good friend.

I also liked playing Booty Grab, but since the last changes in how platinum works it's not worth anymore.

I also like to collect items that probably I'll never use but who knows (I make avatars with what I have rather than making avatars in the builder and then questing the items I'm missing). So, some of my time here is spent stalking wishlist items in the MP and arranging my inventory. Right now I have 186 items in my temporary storage that I still don't know where to put, since my inventory is organized in a very peculiar way sweatdrop

If someone wishes to add me as a friend, talk to me a little first.  
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games