Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:30 am
User Image

This is a building used for nearly all rituals including personal, small group, and clan-based practices. The clan meets once a month for their primary sacrifice to Yog and shared meal. All initiates engage in their introductory ritual and fellowship ritual which concludes their initiation period.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:11 pm
User Image
Lysander Dubois | Officer of the Yogakuma Clan | Mind/Shadow Manipulation & Teleportation
OCC:...

Leading the girls into Yog territory, he did little to explain what everything was. One, because that was Crius' job. But also because he didn't have the energy for question after question. He didn't want to hear about complaints or wants to go home, he just wanted to get them initiated to know who was staying and who would be sacrificed. Maybe you should initiate them now? Just to start.. Crius could join later? Clearing his throat, he considered the idea briefly before wiping it from his mind and removing his jacket to toss on the nearby table. There's water there if you need it. If you have any questions please feel free to hold it in 'till Crius gets here. Letting out a heavy sigh as he sat into into of the seats around, he leaned back and arched his arms up and around to rest his hands against the back of his head. And don't leave, I'm not up for chasing and I'm not in the best of moods so don't piss me off. Talk amongst yourselves, I guess.

IceCream-Sungae
FallenxSong
Tigerlvr_Bailey

Elsa Amora
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

FallenxSong
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

α у ѕ υ
ѕ σ ѕ н ι

☾ The Yogakuma Clan | ☾ 17 Years Old | ☾ Heterosexual

❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤ ❤ ♡ ❤

Aysu was a little wary walking into the Yogakuma Clan Ritual Hall but at the same time she let out a sigh of relief for not having to continue on retrieving new recruits. She studied the walls and their incantations as she tried to make herself as calm as possible. I may not have my abilities any longer but at least my breathing meditations still work.. Aysu thought to herself as she felt her mind clear a bit, she heard Lysander spouting off things about not asking questions but in her head he felt very far away. Her eyes shot up at the man at his mention of not trying to run away. What kind of moron thinks they can out-foot gifted people? Have new recruits actually tried to run before… Her green eyes drifted to the door for a brief moment before shaking her head of the thoughts. Slowly Aysu made her way to an opposite wall and sat against it, the floor was cold but it didn’t bother her much. She drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Normally it’s quite easy for me to try and make friends but…I don’t have the energy for it… Aysu thinks to herself as she peers at Marcy from across the room.

(ooc smile

Elsa Amora

Tigerlvr_Bailey

IceCream-Sungae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:01 pm
𝑆𝑜 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦
𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑜𝘩, 𝑜𝘩, 𝑜𝘩
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒

User Image User Image User Image

𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑦, 𝑎𝑦, 𝑎𝑦
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

██ ▌█ ▌▌███ ▌▌▌███████ ▌▌██ ▌▌██ ▌█ ▌▌███ ▌▌▌████ ▌▌▓▓▓▓ ▌▌
▎↳ 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒 ▎↳ 𝐹𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑔 ▎↳ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Marcy followed the male to their new home, and the small group had little to say on the walk there. Marcy kept an uncomfortably close eye on the blonde girl, as though she were a panther, waiting to pounce on her prey. All the while chewing her gum, and popping it at intervals. She often observed people -- mostly to decide whether they were interesting enough to be worth her time or not. When they reached the Yogakuma ritual hall, their guide made himself comfortable, and Marcy did not hesitate to do the same. As far as she was concerned, she very much belonged here, and so she wasn't afraid to act like it. She smirked when the male told them not to piss him off, again, seemingly directed more towards the blonde. Marcy rolled her head to the side, her braid trailing down the back of the chair, and again let her gaze fall on the girl as she slid down against the wall. "There's no use pouting about it," She scolded playfully. She was in a lovely mood, the last thing she needed was the girl who didn't want to be here dragging it down. Still, her tone wasn't filled with any real annoyance. Though she couldn't empathize with the girl's situation in the slightest, she wasn't incredibly bothered. Marcy hadn't quite figured out enough about her yet to really decide whether she was going to be interesting, or completely boring. At this point it could go either way. Her eyes lingered on the blonde for a moment longer before she settled back comfortable into her chair with her arms crossed over her stomach. "I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when it's time to do something," She decided finally, popping her gum again.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕the blonde girl and "Ly" ↰ ▎ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕the ritual hall ↰ ▎ᴍᴏᴏᴅ﹕relaxed ↰ ▎
▌▌▌▌▌▌██ ▌▌▓▓▓▓ ▌▌▌██████████████ ▌███████████████████
... ↲ ▎

IceCream-Sungae

Elsa Amora

FallenxSong

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

IceCream-Sungae
Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:22 am
▶ ▷ Crius Akasune ◀ ◁

》Affiliation: Yogakuma Clan 》Rank: Leader

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
It was not long before Crius strode through the doors of Ritual Hall, presumably with Desdemona not far behind. Making his way to the center of the room, he peered over at both of the other initiates who were clearly making themselves comfortable. His attention then focused on Marcy who still had the gum in his mouth, the sound of her chewing and popping making his skin crawl. "Dispose of that wretched time waster. Swallow it." He commanded, motioning towards the chairs on either side of her. "Have a seat, ladies, and we shall begin." The cult leader strode over to Lysander, reaching a hand over to run his fingers through the male's hair before flashing a small smile. He was glad to see that Lysander was behaving himself. It was no secret that this hall typically got the both of them a bit... excited. But they had an understanding that ritualistic activities would only take place together--or together with others--while sexual acts otherwise were exclusive between the two of them. Not that that was anything to worry about around new recruits--they had other tasks to complete first.

"Please fetch them a copy our laws and their checklists." Crius requested, his arm falling to his side before he spun around to face the initiates once more. It was clear that Aysu, at least, was nervous, though he did not blame her what with her experiences through out the day. She was likely going to need the most hand-holding. Folding his hands in front of him, his lips curled into a sinister smile. "Welcome to Ritual Hall, as well as the Yogakuma Clan. Have any of you any questions before we begin?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

》Location: xxx 》Company: xxx 》Mood: xxx
(O.O.C: I will post the checklist/laws tonight after work and link them when they are up! Thank you guys for your patients with me--life has been very hectic as of late! )

Elsa Amora

FallenxSong

Tigerlvr_Bailey

BlueBunnieBabe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:58 am

░D░A░M░I░A░ ░S░A░T░O░

✄ Yogakuma Clan | ✄ 19 Years Old | ✄ Bisexual

░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓

Near the entrance, a slim shadow fell over the doorway and Damia stepped gracefully out of what looked like thin air. Her eyes adjusted to the dim light briefly before she bowed her head to say a quick prayer to Yog. She then took a moment to scan the scene, Lysander was situated at a table, new recruits littered the area, they watched wide-eyed as Crius paced the hall. I remember my first visit here… Mia smirked to herself before waltzing to a table in the back, Crius would acknowledge her when it was time. For now, she could sit back and get an idea on who these new recruits were. Most importantly, if they were going to be worth Yog’s time or not.

░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓░ ▒ ▓

(ooc: -- )

IceCream-Sungae

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Elsa Amora

BlueBunnieBabe

FallenxSong
Vice Captain

Elsa Amora
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:46 pm
User Image
Lysander Dubois | Officer of the Yogakuma Clan | Mind/Shadow Manipulation & Teleportation
OCC:...

Upon Crius' arrival the corners of Lysander's mouth rose slightly. His eyes followed him to the girl popping her gum. A small smirk grew when he told her to swallow it. I know something she'd love to swallow. His tongue running against the inside of his cheek slowly, the man soon pulled his gaze from her to Crius as he approached him. He flashed him a grin and sighed softly feeling him run his fingers through his hair. It sent a calming chill through him, making his body relax more than it was. Nodding briefly at his command, he stood and moved to the table against the back wall. Gabbing enough papers for the girls here, he then moved to hand them out to the new recruits swiftly. Once he was done he sat back in his chair and observed them as they looked over their laws. I hope they're worth my time.

IceCream-Sungae
FallenxSong
Tigerlvr_Bailey
BlueBunnieBabe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:11 am

α у ѕ υ
ѕ σ ѕ н ι

☾ The Yogakuma Clan | ☾ 17 Years Old | ☾ Heterosexual

“There’s no use pouting about it.” the Marcy-girl directed her comment at Aysu who could just barely bother to roll her eyes. If I had the energy to be angry maybe that incessant gum-popping that seems to be her only personality trait would make me lose it… She thought to herself as her eyes began following the lines on the wall and tried to make sense of the different characters throughout the room. The doors of the ritual hall suddenly swung open giving Aysu a small start, her eyes landed on Crius and watched his interaction with Lysander closely. If they hadn’t just ripped me away from my life and family, I might find them quite endearing… Mr. Akasune made a comment on Marcy’s chewing which delighted Aysu to the point she almost smiled, despite how harshly he delivered it, he hadn’t said something she disagreed with. I may not be the favorite here but there’s a small chance I won’t be the least favorite, I suppose that’s all I will need to survive. She pushed herself back up the wall and made cautious steps towards the table. Reluctantly, she took the seat to the left of Marcy and promptly shifted her chair a few inches more to the left for breathing space. Aysu couldn’t help crossing her legs under the table and all around generally pointing her body away from the girl.

Aysu watched Crius’s lips as they moved, she was trying so hard to listen but was finding herself still in so much shock it became difficult to focus on what was going on around her. Lysander passed out a couple sheets that entailed details on Yog and the rules/laws within the clan, as well as a checklist of things they must do before becoming an official member. The text blurred across the page, she really couldn’t bring herself to literate anything on the page before her. Briefly, she peaked over her shoulder at another girl who walked in, seeing as she didn’t take a seat with them Aysu came to the conclusion that she was just a member here for prayer. However, she stayed, watching the girls. The strangers eyes locked with Aysu’s in a small glare, prompting Aysu to turn back around. She folded her hands in her lap and sighed once again.

(ooc smile

“Elsa Amora”

“Tigerlvr_Bailey”

“IceCream-Sungae”

“BlueBunnieBabe”

FallenxSong
Vice Captain

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:13 pm
𝑆𝑜 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦
𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑜𝘩, 𝑜𝘩, 𝑜𝘩
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒

User Image User Image User Image

𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑦, 𝑎𝑦, 𝑎𝑦
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

██ ▌█ ▌▌███ ▌▌▌███████ ▌▌██ ▌▌██ ▌█ ▌▌███ ▌▌▌████ ▌▌▓▓▓▓ ▌▌
▎↳ 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒 ▎↳ 𝐹𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑔 ▎↳ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Marcy didn't watch the girl long enough to see the eye roll that followed her comment about pouting, nor did she particularly care. However, just as she'd gotten comfortable, Crius walked in through the doors, followed by another girl. He had barely been in the room for a moment when he demanded that she dispose of the gum she was chewing. Marcy paused her chewing briefly as she studied their leader, following his movement as he made his way over to the male that had been "babysitting" them. The other male was smirking at her, and finally she shrugged, matching the smirk and letting the wad of rubbery gum slide down her throat. At some point another girl entered the room as well, hovering by the door a moment before she crossed the room to sit near the back. The blonde joined them as well at the table, once the men began to pass out sheets of paper to each of them. Perhaps the girl wasn't planning to snivel in the corner the entire time after all. Marcy made a point to shoot her a catlike grin as Aysu took the seat beside her, carefully positioning herself so that she was facing away. Marcy turned her attention back to their leader when he asked them whether they had any questions, and remained quiet. She didn't need to question anything, she was fully prepared to do whatever needed doing.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕the blonde girl and "Ly" ↰ ▎ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕the ritual hall ↰ ▎ᴍᴏᴏᴅ﹕relaxed ↰ ▎
▌▌▌▌▌▌██ ▌▌▓▓▓▓ ▌▌▌██████████████ ▌███████████████████
... ↲ ▎

IceCream-Sungae

Elsa Amora

FallenxSong

Yogakuma Clan Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items