Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
谷 || Tanigakure [Hidden Valley Village] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:21 pm
User Image

Tanigakure also known as the Village Hidden within the Valley is a lesser Shinobi village hailing from Kawa no Kuni. Tanigakure located within the Uncanny Valley. A mystical place which emanates a strange haze that surrounds the village which makes detecting the village rather difficult. On top of the Valley's reputation for getting travelers hopelessly lost are some of the main reasons Tanigakure managed to survive for as long as it did. With Enemies in the Land of Rain to the north, and Enemies from the Land of Wind to the west.

Tanigakure Shinobi are extremely adept in Fuuninjutsu as well as Nonton techniques. Making them extremely formidable in the art of gorilla warfare.

Claimed by: --- Tanigakure

Facilities
Castle | ♖
• Watchtower
• Barracks | 10000
•Prison | 10000-X
• Lewditorum/Torture Chamber | 10000
•Siege Weapon | 7500

• Tatami Room | 5000 Ryo
• Study Hall | 5000

Village Defenses | ♖
• S+ Wood Wall Fortification X

gaia_gaiagold Village Funds: 5,000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:00 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: xx/ xx || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: xx/ xx || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

Standing out withing the training field of Tanigakure's training ground, Muzon would oversee the training of many shinobi. The village was preparing of the up in coming chunin exams. Muzon was schemeing in the usual manner that he often did. With the chunin exams taking place in konoha this would give him a exemplary chance to scout the inner most regions of the village.

Muzon knew that he couldn't let this opertunity pass him by. Standing over head the Tanikage would wave his hand forth, summoning a shinobi with his call. "Send for Usagi at once." The kage would say, his ceremonial head dress covering his scared stern exterior. Muzon had known Usagi for some time, and he'd grown to be appreciaticve of her efforts within the village.

She also had fundamentals of funinjutsu down, though they needed some fine tuning. Her latent ability for funinjutsu far surpassed Muzon's own when he was her age. She had a great potential, and it was time to put her to the test...

Waiting for her arrival, Muzon would keep his eyes on his young genin below, should she fail him, another would take her place without hesitation.

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:34 pm
“Whoops!” A chiming laugh filled the training ground as a solid kick went flying right by a blonde ninja. That ninja was Usagi Mikasa, who had a large grin on her face as if she wasn’t sparring one of the many Gnein in the area. The woman had dodged the kick effortlessly by simply taking a single step back, but made it look like she was just stretching. Usagi continued to laugh playfully as she danced around to the back of the man who tried to kick her. With her arms still stretched above her head, the woman made a simple sign, the seal for Dog. With her palm flat against the back of her fit, Usagi channeled her chakra into the air around her and formed it into a small ball of water. Then she pointed up with an effort of will and small roots formed around the man’s feet.

Base Jutsu: Water Manipulation
Location Bonus: Whirlwind Flight
Ninjutsu Bonus: Seal Release: Instant Movement Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus: Demonic Seal
Bloodline Bonus: Seal Hijack
Suiton Bonus: Water Clone
Doton Bonus: Earth Clone
Taijutsu Bonus: Whorl
Muzon Bonus: Summoning Jutsu
Senju Training: 1 of 5

“Usagi, this is serious!” The man whined as he tried to turn to face his classmate. Yuya spun around but found himself stuck! He looked down to see that his feet had been covered in roots that were holding him to the spot. Yua looked up, obviously frustrated with his sparring partner, but was met with a splash of water to the face from a hovering ball of water. Usagi let out another peal of boisterous laughter as the man sputtered and tried to wipe water from his face.

“‘Usagi, this is serious!” She mocked him by lowering her voice, but changing the speech pattern to sound more stupid. She crossed her eyes as she spoke and stuck out her tongue. “Relax, Yuya, it’s just a sparring match. It’s not doe or die or anything.” The blonde added with a carefree wave of her hand. She knew what he was going to say next, so she started to ignore him and looked up. The Kage was here supervising today, so it was important to make a good impression. The smile fell from her face for a second as she watched her audience watch them. Muzon, the Tanikage, was looking down at the group from above. The light shining down from behind him made her narrow her eyes to try and see the man’s face. Why was he supervising today? The older Genin found herself wondering. Usagi wasn’t paying attention to her partner, but she could vaguely hear what he was doing. Movement from him caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. Usagi motioned with her fingers, swiping them straight up, with a shot of chakra through the ground. A small wooden pole shot straight up from the earth and hit its butt end against Yuay’s chin just as he went to strike. “Well whatever it is, it can’t be good~” She said out loud. The careless smile returned to her face as she turned to Yuya, who had fallen, while she traced a symbol into the dirt with her foot.

Base Jutsu:Time Sealing
Location Bonus: Straight Shot
Ninjutsu Bonus: Wave Transmission Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus: Reverse Summoning Technique
Bloodline Bonus: Chakra Chains: Armed
Suiton Bonus: Waterfall Basin Technique
Doton Bonus: Dust Clone Technique
Taijutsu Bonus: Mach Flight
Muzon Bonus: Nature Summoning
Senju Training: 3 of 5

Yuya fell to the ground after the wooden pole receded into the dirt. The man was groaning loudly and holding his chin. “Yuya can you keep the whining down!” Usagi turned to look at the man with an over exaggerated look of exasperation on her face. “Can’t you see I’m trying to focus?

“Oh excuse me,” The man shot back with a sarcastic drawl. Yuya hopped to his feet and rubbed his chin one last time before his hands flashed to his belt. He whipped his arms out and tossed shuriken at light speeds, aimed right at Usagi! The woman whipped a scroll from her own belt and held it up. The paper unraveled as the ninja held a basic seal and focused an amount of chakra into it. When she did, a vortex of energy created a spiraling gust outside of the paper and caught the shuriken mid flight. They hovered for a second before being sucked right into the scroll. Her grin returned as she flicked her wrist and wrapped the scroll up.

“Thanks for the stuff, hun.” She chimed with a playful wink. As she winked she tilted her head and sent more energy into the ground. This time a small fist and arm of wood erupted from the dirt and slammed itself into Yuya’s stomach.

Base Jutsu:Enclosing Technique
Location Bonus: Mirror Throwing
Ninjutsu Bonus: Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus:Summoning: Body Sealing Technique
Bloodline Bonus: Chakra Chains: Uprising
Suiton Bonus: Hidden Mist Technique
Doton Bonus: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Taijutsu Bonus: Acrobatic Mastery
Muzon Bonus: Unsealing Technique: Shuriken
Senju Training: 4 of 5

Yuya seemed more fed up than anything else. Usagi could tell he still wanted to train, but the man was getting tired of being a fool out of. Usagi scoffed and whipped her hand again, once again opening the scroll. She focused chakra into the paper and a cloud of smoke poofed into existence for a second, before the shuriken from before launched themselves out. They hit the ground with a thunk at the man’s feet just as the woman let out a sigh. “So why d’ya think he’s here anyway?” She asked, more so to herself, as she placed her scroll hand on her waist.

“Isn’t it obvious?” The man answered, which drew a suspicious look from Usagi. “The Chunin Exams are coming up, so he’s scouting for participants.” Yuya blinked and looked at her in spurpsie. “I’m shocked you haven’t heard.”

Usagi closed her eyes and waved her hand. “Ranks don’t really interest me that much. I’m not here for that kind of thing. But.” Her lips turned up into a smirk. “Chunin Exams, huh? I bet that’d be fun to watch.” It was just then that another ninja appeared next to them, rising from the ground as if it were just water.

“Usagi, Lord Tanikage would like to see you.” It said in a monotone manner.

Well if that wasn’t a bad sign then she didn’t know what was. However, Usagi put on her biggest and most cheerful smile. “‘Kaaaayyy~! Gimme one sec.” The woman clasped her hands together and focused more chakra into the ground. Square hunks of wood grew out of the ground, wrapping themselves around Yuya tightly. “‘Kaaaay~! I’m ready!” And with that, she left an innocent man as a prisoner before she got put into her own jail.

Within a few minutes Usagi was ushered up next to the Kage. “Hiiiii, Tani-chann~!” She sang, energetically waving her arm as a greeting.

Base Jutsu: Unsealing Technique
Location Bonus: Snare Toss
Ninjutsu Bonus: Unsealing: Rainwater Gate
Ninjutsu Bonus: Thirty Six Layer Self Repairing Barrier
Bloodline Bonus: Moku Sojouu
Suiton Bonus: Mist Vision Technique
Doton Bonus: Stone Shuriken Skill
Taijutsu Bonus: Razor Wind Kick
Muzon Bonus: Twin Rising Dragons
Senju Training: 5 of 5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:31 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: xx/ xx || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: xx/ xx || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

As Usagi made her entrance, and it entrance it was. Muzon removed his head dress and smiled. He had a mean case of grumpy face which often made him seem more unapproachable than he actually was. These things had their ups and downs, but Muzon was fairly comfortable with Usagi. In fact Tanigakure being the lesser village that it was, had a more tight knit community all together. Lord Tanikage was used to the little nicknames and baby names that he almost didn't hear her say it... Almost."Still full of energy I see." The middle aged man would say, reminiscing momentarily about his own youth. "I see your control over mokuton has improved greatly, you sure gave Yuya a thrashing." Muzon would say sort of jokingly. However Usagi's finesse over mokuton far exceeded what Muzon's reports had on file. It could have been that his information was outdated, or it could have been that Usagi was just holding back.

Either way she was undoubtedly talented and he wanted to see more. "Do tell me how old are you compared to Yuya?" The kage would ask, he did remember Usagi being older than most of the other genin. Although Muzon knew that usagi wasn't born within the village, actually from what he knew usagi's linage hailed from the Land of Fire. So how exactly she got here was unclear to him, but she'd been here from some time now. "Do tell me how old are you compared to Yuya?" Maybe it was time for Usagi to face a greater challenge. Muzon could simply just summon a higher ranked ninja to battle her.

"You ability to absorb Yuya's shuriken, it thoroughly impressed me." Beckoning her to follow him the Tanikage would begin strolling throughout the regions of his training facility. With the current hostilities between The Artisan Village and the chunin exam announcement. Everyone in the village was training profusely. "Do remind me my dear Usagi, how is it you've come to join us here within the valley?"

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:26 am
“Well, with so much fog in our neck of the woods, sir, I just figured there’s no reason to be glum all the time.” Usagi gave the Kage a playful wink and jokingly added. “You should take notes.” Usagi’s relationship with Muzon was a little more informal than most shinobi-Kage relations. Partly because of how small the community was; Muzo was closer to a loveable grandparent, or that creepy uncle, than he was a Kage. At least to Usagi anyway. She had to think like that, in any case, for her own comfort. Kage’s or village leaders didn’t normally sit well with her, but she liked Muzon so she let it slide. Just this once. “Thanks, pops!” The woman beamed at her Kage as he walked past her, giving him a slight bow. Once he was past, she folded her hands behind her and bounced along behind him. “It was honestly such a long time since I used it, until I found myself here. I was worried I’d be so rusty that I couldn’t even make a seed sprout.” The woman laughed from her belly.

The fog started to roll into the valley as the pair walked through the training area. At the mention of Yuya, Usagi looked over at her sparring buddy. And just in time too! The seal she’d drawn into the ground with her foot finally activated and water sprung forth from the ground and sprayed the poor boy. “Hmmm.” Usagi looked up in thought at the Kage’s question, cupping her chin with her fingers. “When’s his birthday again…? Oh yeah!” She beamed proudly again. “Nine years my junior!” She hit her palm with her fist vertically as she remembered. “But thank you, sir, but it wasn’t anything special. It just takes the basic idea of the seal’s activation and how it creates a small vacuum.” As the woman explained, she got out a piece of paper and ran her finger along it. With an effort of will, she was able to draw a simple diagram with the tip of her finger. It was actually pretty cartoonish for a drawing.“That vacuum absorbs whatever and seals it, then you can spit it out like normal. Just takes a bit of timing cause paper ain’t the easiest to work with. But I’m sure you knew that already, sir.” Usagi was definitely older for a Genin, but that was by choice. Hell, she hadn’t even been a ninja until Timangakure started to form, and even then the decision hadn’t been easy. Usagi snatched the paper away from Muzon's face theatrically. "Carefun, Tani-chan, I could seal your face off if you aren't careful!" Usagi took in a sharp breath and closed the tips of her fingers together, while she looked at him innocently, as if to prove her point.

But how had she gotten here? She ran from home, and from the fear of being caged like an animal into a fate she wanted no part in. “Ohhhh, you know.” The blonde said, sort of dismissively. “Just go a little bit here, a little bit there and eventually you find a home.” Mostly true. Usagi had usually been against the shinobi system because she found the militant lifestyle to be overbearing. But something about when Muzon came to two attracted her to him and the community that formed around him. “Wow, Tani-chan, you’re really laying on the charm, huh?” She went on, a sly look on her face. “Makes me think that you want something.” As she spoke, she playfully elbowed his side.

Base Jutsu: Finger Engraving Seal
Location Bonus: Centrifuge Strike
Ninjutsu Bonus: Five Seal Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus: Mokuton: Sentō Hana no Bōei [ Wood Release: Militant Flower Defense ]
Bloodline Bonus: Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Cutting Technique ]
Suiton Bonus: Water Prison Technique
Doton Bonus: Mud River
Taijutsu Bonus: Perfecting Balance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:02 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 1,030/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 680/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

While walking Muzon would remain silent for a moment, allowing Usagi to play and be herself. But secretly he was prodding her, how could she be trusted? What binds her to this village. As she implied his flirtation Muzon would simply narrow his eyes at her. "What are you implying girl. User Image" The way she explained her sealing, it was clear to him that she had a beyond genin level of knowledge, but did she have a beyond genin level of application? We shall soon see.

Muzon found it more advantageous to determine her power himself. Lifting his hand up Muzon would disperse a blast of chakra powerful enough to send Usagi sliding backward 10 feet. "How do I know to trust you. Were you seed planted here to overshadow the valley, sapling?" The kage would say, drawing a single kunai against her. Slowly walking toward her a [1] speed. It seemed as if he was serious about attacking her.

"Defend yourself! If you manage to land a strike, you win."

Title: Recruitment
Information: You've found a worthy individual to join your organization. Give them a trial to see if they're worthy of your group's brotherhood. It can be anything from a test of wit, combat, another mission, or anything that seems challenging for that individual.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts:

Title: Exam :: IV
Information: Someone has decided to test you. Complete any tasks they give you and show them you can handle yourself!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards 250 AC per mission, spar, or fight above B-Rank completed as part of the exam. Must have another RPC or mod-run NPC to interact with you.
pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:47 pm
“What…?” Usagi’s smile faltered as soon as the Kage started to lose his cool. Something didn’t seem right; Muzon was calm and friendly just seconds ago. What happened? The woman barely had time to even think that before he expelled his own chakra. The concussive blast of force ended up sending the girl through the air. The blonde girl was dazed, less so much by the blast and more by the surprise. There’s no time for that! She thought to herself, snapping her from her daze. Usagi shook her head, her blonde locks flowing wildly, as she tried to rebalance herself. Just in time too, as she hit the ground in a crouch just before landing flat on her butt. Usagi slid against the ground in this crouch with one hand digging into the dirt. The girl focused chakra through herself as she tossed a scroll from her belt with her empty hand. “Unsealing: Iron Dome!” She yelled out. Like a trained pet, the seal exploded in a poof of smoke before a dome of iron sprung into existence. It was ten feet in diameter around Usagi, with Muzon just on the outside of its border.

Base Jutsu:Unsealing Technique: Segmented Iron Dome
Location Bonus: Shadow Sling
Ninjutsu Bonus: Detonation Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus: Tethered Blade
Bloodline Bonus: Wood Release: Wood Spike Ring
Suiton Bonus: Water Pistol
Doton Bonus: Earth Military Movement Technique
Taijutsu Bonus: Devastation Stance

She knew it wasn’t going to last long, but the dome should provide a few precious seconds. Usagi rose to her feet and let out a breath. “Think Usagi, think. What was he talking about?” She mumbled to herself. “Hit him and I win? Yeah, right. I’m getting out of here.” The Genin went on, her voice echoing through the construct as she formed handseals. “Wood Style: Wood Clone!” With a shot of chakra through her feet, the ground next to her sprouted with branches. Those branches intertwined into a human shape, before they took on the coloring of Usagi; a perfect clone. The real girl clasped her clone on the shoulder and said, solemnly. “Good luck.” Before she did another seal and sunk into the ground as if it were water.

Base Jutsu:Wood Clone
Location Bonus: Retrieval
Ninjutsu Bonus: Unsealing Technique: Paper Snowstorm
Ninjutsu Bonus: Winding Smoke Technique
Bloodline Bonus: Wood Release: Threefolded Wood Shield
Suiton Bonus: Breathing Underwater Technique
Doton Bonus: Underground Fish Projection
Taijutsu Bonus: Vitality Destruction

BIG GUCCI EDO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:13 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 990/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 680/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

As usagi initiated the iron dome technique, Muzon stopped in his tracks. Deciding that it was best not to approach the unknown. Muzon lacked any form of dojutsu so he could not tell what Usagi was up too underneath the iron dome. Taking a step back, Muzon would switch into a reverse grip with his kunai, holding it in a defensive manner. "To think that a mokuton user would also be knowledgeable in Kōton. You are full of surprises." He would say, forming his hands into some ninjutsu hand signs. Channeling his chakra deep within him, Muzon would exhale a massive cloud of poison, capable of tier 2 poison damage.

If he could see what she was doing inside there, she wouldn't be able to see what he was doing outside of the dome. Unaffected by his own poison Muzon would simply walk silently to another position in the room. Attempting to mask his movements within the poison smoke.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍:

▰ Poison Mist [ Doku Kiri ] | Rank B
The user channels chakra within their belly, releasing a powerful stream that blankets a forty foot area before them. Those who inhale the gas have tier two poison status applied to them.

▰ Keep Silent | Rank S | Training
During a post where a smoke related technique was utilized, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence, including physical form, sound and smell. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:50 pm
“There!” The Clone-sagi said to herself, having finished drawing a seal into the ground. It was only part one of a two part seal, but she wasn’t able to place the second one yet. She rose to her feet and looked around. Not much to work with inside the dome, and if she was being serious she thought Muzon would’ve tried to break through already. She had no doubt that he could, easily, in fact. So why? As she thought, Clone-sagi pulled out a pair of kunai knives. Then she focused chakra through her finger and used it to engrave a matching seal of the one on the ground into the handle of one of the knives. The wood clone formed a few more handseals and focused her chakra into the ground, using it to mold four shuriken from the earth around her and into the hand that had the knives. She had to bring the fight to Muzon, but how…?

“It’s not Koton, it’s a seal!” She yelled out in response to his statement. With a quick seal and a poof of smoke, the dome disappeared. “See!” Instantly she looked around to see the poison mist floating ominously around them. “Oops…” Clone-sagi shook her head. “You want me to hit you then? Fine!” She yelled out, tossing the shuriken from her hand in a flash! As they soared, two shuriken and one kunai curved to the Kage’s left while the rest curved to his right, all moving with a [+2] Speed.

As soon as the dome was lifted, Clone-sagi could finally relay information to Usagi in her spot underground. The mist makes sense, eventually I’d have to leave. she thought. He really is trying to kill me. Usagi’s face seemed more exasperated than scared. The blonde clasped her hands together and formed some seals of her own and the clone above ground did the same, simply to mimic her. She didn’t want Muzon catching on that the Wood Clone was just that; a clone. “Water Style!” The clone would yell as Usagi focused her chakra around her and into the ground. “Waterfall Basin!” Once they clasped their together finally, water started to flood the battlefield from below. As the water formed, the two Usagi’s made more signs. “Water Chains!” As the clone yelled out, chain links of water erupted from the flooding water around them, grasping at Muzon’s legs and feet! If the caught him, the man's speed would slow by [-2]

Usagi Stats:
Chakra: 420/650
Stamina: 450/450
Strength: 0
Speed: 1
Endurance: 0
Agility: 0

Clone-Sagi’s Turn:

First Action: Enclosing Technique E Rank (5 Chakra)

Second Action: Stone Shuriken Skill D Rank (10 Chakra)

Third Action: Mirror Throwing D Rank (10 Stamina)

Chakra: 185/200

Stamina: 440/450

Usagi’s Turn:

First Action: Waterfall Basin C Rank (20 Chakra)

Second Action: Water Chains Reduced to D Rank (10 Chakra)

Third Action:

▰ Seal Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Fuuinjutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
Upon inscribing or drawing down two Fuuin within a short distance of each other (ie. the same thread), the user may use these to effectively transport their self from one to the other. Counts towards Shunshin limits in battle.

▰ Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. Sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead. This technique cannot be performed in battle. This technique can be used at up to two ranks of the user's body rank. The use of this technique at any rank only cost an E-ranked amount.

▰ Stone Shuriken Skill [ Doton Shuriken no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user forms the required hand sign which causes the dirt around them to rise and mold into up to four shuriken. These shuriken all require D Rank Techniques to destroy and have no duration. These shuriken do not freely levitate around the user without use of another technique.

▰ Mirror Throwing | Rank X | Simple
The user will begin by placing two of their projectiles between their fingers, then wave their hand outward, releasing their grip on both. These weapons are released at the same time but create a wide curve as they travel on opposite sides of a target, meeting on the target's right and left side to create a pincer. This technique gains an additional [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

▰ Waterfall Basin Technique [ Takitsubo no Jutsu ] | Rank C
The Shinobi will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. When this technique is used in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki a large waterfall is formed. Without the earth technique, it only summons natural water from the ground. Creates an A-ranked amount of water. This water can be drawn from for additional techniques and lowers their cost by one rank.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:59 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 975/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 680/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

Emerging from the 40 foot toxic cloud, Muzon would walk back toward his shinobi guards. "Allow us a moment of privacy. You all have other matters to attend too." The Kage would say, pulling a ninjato from the sleeve of his kimono. While looking into the shine of the blade. Muzon's shinobi would vanish into clouds of smoke.

"Can you hear me child?" Muzon would say, his voice the catalyst for his performance type genjutsu. See Muzon always had a way with words, he could speak and get people riled up, he could invigorate a crowd, or dismal and opponent with his mere voice. See as an instructor Muzon always taught that the pen was mightier then the sword. And both were necessary to vanquish an opponent.

As Muzon spoke, it would seem to young Usagi as if his voice was being projected from alternating directions around her, simulating the feeling of her being surrounded by a seemingly far superior opponent.

But in reality Muzon was just chillin.

"Can you hear me now, child?" He would say his voice seemingly surrounding clone-sagi. It would be about now that the wood clone would begin to feel the effects of the gas, take [-40] from her chakra and stamina pool. "Seems as if the poison is taking hold." Muzon would say in reference to clone-sagi's now sickly looking appearance. Though being a wood clone even though she was poisoned. She would not disappear so easily.

Casting another genjutsu with the sound of his voice, Muzon would summon the illuson of clones of himself armed with swords of their own. As Muzon spoke, his clones would leap through the fog and slash at her moving at [6 speed] within his illusion.

With Usagi's wood clone momentarily dispatched, she would have to come up with a whole new game plan. From her hidden position she was safe from Muzon's gas, as well as his auditory affinity for genjutsu. With these things in mind she should proceed with extreme caution.

Her life depended on it...

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍:

▰ All Directions [ Shihouhapou ]
▰Rank: E
▰Primary Sense: Sound
▰Additional Senses:
▰Base Duration: 3 Posts
▰Upkeep: 5 Chakra
▰Trigger: Voice
▰Source: Sound
▰Status Effect:
▰Description: Upon hearing the user's voice, the target begins to hear varying parts of their speech coming from various locations surrounding them or whole sentences from other locations should the user choose. This technique causes the target to believe the user has surrounded them and distorts the target's perception of the user's location if not visible to the target during the genjutsu.

▰ Mist Servant Technique [ Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu ]
▰Rank: D
▰Primary Sense: Sight
▰Additional Senses: None
▰Base Duration: 4 Posts
▰Upkeep: 5 Chakra
▰Source: Holograms
▰Status Effect: None
▰Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual Shinobi is able to remain hidden and throw Kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear that the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servant’s illusion body but not destroy it.

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:22 am
Clone-sagi whipped herself around as Muzon's voice came from all directions. It was damn near impossible to tell where it was coming from because the woman couldn't come close to pinpointing a location. And this damn fog... She thought to herself. Clone-sagi had to close one eye and cough due to the poison, despite being made of wood, as she tried to run out of the fog. She didn't get very far before Muzon appeared from the fog. Multiple Muzons, actually. Clone-sage stopped dead in her tracks, the Genin being completely taken aback by their sudden appearances. The gaggle of Muzon's rushed her silently at near blinding speeds to take an Usagi-sized chunk out of her. Wait... silently. Clone-sagi glanced down at the water all around them and noticed something.

None of the Muzons were interacting with the water! She formed a quick seal and focused her chakra to her eyes. "Kai!" The illusions disappeared just before she got cut to ribbons. Leaving only her and the real Kage, who's presence was now very well known. "Muzon, what's going on?" She yelled out to him, while the real Usagi formed a handseal. She was performing a ritualistic seal that, if triggered when Muzon answered her question, would mute him completely. As she did, she quietly moved her way through the ground to get closer to the Kage's location. "Is this is about me pretending to flirt with you? I'm so sorry!" The clone went on while she ran around to the side of Muzon and out of the clouds. As she ran she grabbed a kunai from her bag, carefully wrapping a paper bomb around the handle. "But if that's how you wanna play, then fine!" She stopped running and tossed the kunai, like a dart, at Muzon with a [+2] Speed!

Usagi Stats:
Chakra: 370/650
Speed: 1 (3)

Clone-Sagi’s Turn:

First Action: Kai D Rank (10 Chakra)

Second Action: Straight Shot Rank D (10 Stamina)

Third Action:

Chakra: 135/200

Stamina: 390/450

Usagi’s Turn:

First Action: Mouth Seal technique C Rank (20 Chakra)

Second Action: Earth Military Movement E Rank (5 Chakra)

Third Action: Underground Fish Projection C Rank (20 Chakra)

▰ Release [ Kai ] | Rank X
The user forms a hand sign, flooding their chakra network with a sudden burst of chakra that negates any foreign chakra affecting the user. This is commonly used to release genjutsu but has other purposes. Requires expending chakra in equal rank and potency to the technique being broken. Flooding the brain with chakra completely dispells the hallucinations from enchantment, instance, and chain category genjutsu immediately. The chakra in the brain also mentally focuses the user and reveals the images of illusory category genjutsu as obviously fake but does not completely dispell them because they are outside of the brain but the user is still released from the illusory technique's effects. Multiple genjutsu can be released at once using Kai as long as the appropriate amount of chakra is applied but genjutsu can also be selectively released.

▰ Straight Shot | Rank X | Simple
The user holds their weapon in the same manner one would hold a throwing dart. The user throws their weapon straight forward. This technique negates all agility stats of it's target and gains an additional [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

▰ Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique [ Hiden Jutsu: Kuchi no In no Jutsu ] | Rank C
This technique when used causes the opponent to become mute until the technique is dispelled. The user will form the specific technique seal and then apparently as part of the ritual required for the technique, ask the target a question. If the opponent answers, the technique is then immediately invoked causing the person to lose the use of their voice. Requires an upkeep of half the original cost to continue after the first post. The victim regains their voice once the technique is released.

▰ Earth Military Movement Technique [ Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu ] | Rank E
The user sinks into the earth and is able to move up to ten foot distances while underground. This technique requires an upkeep cost of five chakra per post to continue this movement under the earth.

▰ Underground Fish Projection [ Dochuu Eigyo ] | Rank C | Augment
A supplementary technique that augments the user of techniques that allow the user to sink into the earth. By paying the cost of this technique alongside the activation of a parent technique, the user is able to freely move beneath the earth and breathe without restriction. This ability requires an upkeep of twenty chakra every three posts.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:51 am
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 970/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 675/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

As the smoke cleared and Usagi emerged Muzon would be standing still with his sword in his hand. Examining the girl Muzon would remain speechless as she spoke out to him. "This is about testing your mettl- " Muzon would suddenly find himself unable to speak in mid explanation, much to his own frustration.

Full of surprises Muzon wasn't aware that Usagi had an affinity for visual genjutsu. In fact the kage never remembered that being in her file. So be it, suddenly Muzon was faced with a vision of Usagi hurling a kunai toward him!

Moving at a maximum of [3] speed Usagi was simply too slow to really catch him off guard. Stepping back Muzon would move out of the flight path of the incoming kunai. Moving at a whopping [6 speed] Muzon's movements would seem like lightning compared to the slow moving kunai. Grabbing it in mid air, Muzon would seek to redirect the explosive taged knife back at his opponent.

If he was fast enough he could pull it off. He was already moving at double speed, by adding a little more gusto he would lob the kunai back throwing the weapon at a missive [8 Speed]. However his aim wasn't true, Muzon had intentionally aimed the blade to skim across Usagi's face. Narrowly missing her.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍:

Basic Dodge [ Left ] | Rank C | Simple
Masato pivoted on his heel, rotating around Karuto's hand.

▰ Straight Shot | Rank C | Simple
The user holds their weapon in the same manner one would hold a throwing dart. The user throws their weapon straight forward. This technique negates all agility stats of it's target and gains an additional [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:34 pm
Usagi wasn't entirely sure what had happened. At one second she had thrown a knife at the man, with full intent on blowing it up in his face. And then the next it was like he teleported and that very same knife was flying back at her. The very act made the woman stop in her tracks as the blade cut through her cheek and sent wooden splinters everywhere. It was enough to make Clone-sagi stop in her tracks, and even make the real Usagi freeze in her spot underground. Usagi by no means trained hard, and was still really rusty from how she'd been when she ran away from Konoha. But even at her best, she'd never been this good. Like, ever. She even doubted she'd be that strong in a million years. She'd never win, so what if Usagi tried to run? Unfortunately, the blonde got the sinking feeling that if she did, Muzon would still be able to find her and kill her. And either way, she'd just die tired.

So she might as well go down swinging.

Clone-sagi locked eyes with Muzon as she grabbed yet another scroll and, with a quick etch with her finger, drew a seal onto the paper. "You know? I don't need this! I'm out!" She yelled with an effort of will. As chakra flowed through the seal, green smoke started to erupt from the paper and quickly cover the battlefield. Clone-sagi remained within the smoke, hoping her little ruse would throw Muzon off of her scent just enough. She gripped a kunai, wrapped with explosive paper, tightly and waited.

As soon as the smoke covered the battlefield, the real Usagi made her move! She'd moved under the ground to follow Muzon just so she could sneak up on him. She hoped that between the smoke and the surprise, the Genin could gain just enough of an advantage. Usagi burst from the ground, disrupting the water around her and Muzon! The woman quickly formed seals as she hit the ground and held her hand out to the Kage! "Suiton: Water Prison!" She yelled as a dome of water formed from the water around them, trying to ensnare the older man. At the same time, regardless of if he was captured or not, Clone-sagi would whip her kunai at him as fast as should could, with a [+3] Speed!

Usagi Stats:
Chakra: 350/650
Speed: 1 (4)

Clone-Sagi’s Turn:

First Action: Unsealing technique: Winding Smoke

Second Action:

Third Action: Straight Shot Rank C Rank (20 Stamina)

Chakra: 85/200

Stamina: 370/450

Usagi’s Turn:

First Action: Water Prison C Rank (20 Chakra)

Second Action:

Third Action:

▰ Winding Smoke Technique [ Maki Kemuri no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user sacrifices one of their scrolls and places a special seal on top of it. This creates a smokescreen which provides everyone but the user in tier three blindness, as well as applies tier three jamming. Anything within that scroll is considered null for the duration of the battle. This smokescreen last for six post. Smoke may be whatever color the user desires.

▰ Water Prison Technique [ Suirou no Jutsu ] | Rank C
This technique utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The Shinobi forms the necessary hand seals which cause the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The Shinobi must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a clone technique, the Shinobi can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby. An imprisoned target suffers from the suffocation status and may drown.

▰ Straight Shot | Rank X | Simple

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:04 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 950/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 675/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

Saying nothing Muzon continued to gauge Usagi's power. Narrowing his eyes once he saw splinters emerge from the cut on Clone-sagi's cheek. He was well aware of her clone now, in his mind trying to pin point the exact moment she managed to clone herself.

While he was in thought Usagi would make her move! Covering the area in smoke. What a foolish decision the old veteran would think to himself. He was already an expert in honshi arts there was no way she could have thought this would work!

Suddenly the real usagi would burst upward from the water below Muzon's feet. Capturing him in a water prison jutsu. Holding his breath Muzon was near instantaneously submerged in an 10 foot water bubble. Locking eyes with the girl the look on his face was that of seer annoyance. He couldn't believe his kage garb was now soaking wet.

Muzon would be unaware of Usagi's kunai attack. As he was busy drowning. Now normally he would have been struck by Usagi's expertly placed sneak attack, but Usagi lacked dojutsu or a significant jutsu which would allow her to see through her own smoke screen.

Without this critical detail in her attack, it allowed for Muzon to capitalize on her error, and turn a deadly strike into a mere graze. Except Muzon had miscalculated.

Usagi was able to see perfectly well through the smokescreen she'd protected. A detail in which Muzon couldn't have known about. Hearing the whisss of a kunai, the old man would wince in pain after being struck in the arm with the blade.

This isn't good. He thought to himself, as red blood started to pool around within the water prison. Utilizing one handed seals, Muzon would launch a counter ninjutsu of his own. "Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kū no Tachi~!!!" He would shout, his blade coming to live via maruton ninjutsu. The katana would spring forth attempting to sever the connection between Usagi and her water prison jutsu. Once her connection to her jutsu was objected. Muzon would free himself from the water prison. A single kunai lodged in his arm.

"Well it seems you've defeated me... Though, that still doesn't answer the question as to why I shouldn't kill you now." The drenched old man would say, pulling the knife from his bloodied wound. The would wasn't sever however he was suffering from [Tier 2 Drench], [Tier 1 Suffocation], and [Tier 2 Trauma].

Meaning that The Kage's stamina would drain two times the rank of the attack used against him, and his Endurance would be weakened by -4 points due the Trauma status.

Also Due to Drenched Status

The Kage's speed stat would also be debuffed by - 4, leaving him in a vulnerable state as his breathing was impaired.

"Your loyalties don't lie with me or the village, you are a "gaijin" and for that reason you will never be trusted here!" The old man would stay staggering back up to his feet, his eyes carrying intensity and scorn.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍:

▰ Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of Sky [ Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi ] | Rank B
The user releases their in-hand weapon, using chakra to allow it to levitate and be commanded by the user's hand motions. The weapon moves at a B Rank speed and strength naturally, but techniques known by the user for related bukijutsu may be used in this manner. The user may only control the weapon within a forty-foot range, requiring a D rank upkeep cost per post following this post.

pyrategross

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Scholar|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood

tab Usagi let out a cry of surprise and pain as the blade cut through her Jutsu and slashed into her arm. She tried to jump back to avoid it but Muzon was too fast for her, even in his weakened state, for her to dodge completely. The tip of the blade sliced the woman’s forearm open as she yanked her arm from his prison and pulled back. The water around the Kage splashed down around him while the Genin slid back along the surface of the water. “Are you serious right now, Muzon?!” She yelled out, her adrenaline and frustration making her voice crack. She’d always liked Muzon, and the village felt like home. Hearing that she’d never be accepted into a place she’d grown to love hurt her to her core…. Huh.

Usagi never would’ve guessed. The realization stunned her into silence for a second or two and gave her the time she needed to cool down. “Look, here’s the truth.” Usagi sighed. This wasn’t a conversation she ever thought she would have. Ever. She usually did her best to avoid talking about where she was from. “I’m from Konoha, I was born there twenty three years ago, but ten years ago I ran away. My family was really strict and did everything they could to control my life. They treated me like a trophy instead of a daughter. As she spoke, Usagi turned her gaze away from Muzon, but her eyes were filled with rage as she clenched her fist tightly. “All they cared about was what I brought to the lineage, not about who I was or what I wanted.” Blood trickled from her open wound and fell to the ground into a small pool just enough for Usagi’s face, contorted by her memories, reflected on the surface. “So when they tried to marry me off to be some subservient bride to a Hyuuga I never even met, I ran away. I traveled alone for years until I found myself here. In this Valley! And I met you! And I met these people!” Usagi looked at Muzon, not with anger, but with a kind of sadness like she was trying to convince a friend not to leave. “And for the first time I was treated like… a person.” Usagi went quiet and her body seemed to relax. “I finally found a home here in Tani. I’ve done what I can to help. To build buildings, or help with irrigation canals, or… whatever. I love this place just as much as anyone born here."

She fully faced Muzon at this point and the Genin had a fire in her eyes. She spread her arms wide at her shoulder level as she looked at her Kage. “So as my blood spills in this Valley, I’m telling you that this is my home. And if you don’t believe me then strike me down, right here and now.”

Chakra: 650
                                                        Stamina: 450
                                                        Speed: 1
                                                        Reflex: 0
                                                        Encurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline: