[TRN] :: Spirit Dojo :: (Humans)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:41 am
::Spirit Dojo::

The Human class can come to this dojo situated by Karakura River to learn special skills. The Human class are the ONLY ones that may enter the dojo, and all other classes will not be allowed to enter.

Name: Chi Burst - 500 Words
Type: Offensive
Element: Non-Elemental
Range: 60 Ft.
Class: Human
Description: A Human can gather spirit energy to their palms before firing forth a concentrated blast of spirit energy. Considered weak, it is an offensive skill utilizing the raw reiatsu of an otherwise non-spiritual being. It has a Speed = user's Speed, and a Power = User's Spirit Power+5
Other: Cost 1 SE/Use with a 1 Post CD after 3 Consecutive Uses.

Name: Chi Fist - 500 Words
Range: -
Description: A build-off of the Chi Burst, this allows the Human to condense energy to their fist, allowing them to punch with super-human strength. It is said that some of the more skilled users can perform a karate-chop through thirty wooden blocks. Speed = User's Speed, Power = User's Strength+5
Other: Cost 1 SE/Use with a 1 Post CD after 3 Consecutive Uses.

Name: Chi Barrage - 800 Words
Range: -
Description: Some Humans can concentrate large amounts of spirit energy into their form, and then let lose with a flurry of attacks, firing off a small storm of Chi Blasts, or even throwing a number of Chi Fists into their enemy in the time it takes for a person to fully process a single attack. A Human can use up to 3 'Chi' attacks in a single post. Each attack halfs the power of all used. [2 Attacks = 50% Power, 3 Attacks = 25% Power]
Other: +1 SE to each Chi Attack used. ; 2 Post Cool-Down.

Name: Chi Counter - 600 Words
Range: N/A
Description: By manifesting their reiatsu and slicing downwards, a Human can reduce the power of an incoming attack by either their Strength or their Spirit Power; Whichever is higher, but as a result they do not subtract defense from the remaining power of the attack, taking the full remainder as damage. This effect costs 3 SE and has a 3 Post Cooldown, Maximum of 2 uses per fight.

Name: Chi Dash: 500 Words
Type: Support
Range: N/A
Description: By exerting spiritual energy, the user can run at incredibly high speeds. Not quite as fast as Flying Screen Step or Flash Step, The technique allows you to move at +10 speed while being used, can be used up to 5 times per fight.
Other: Cost 1 SE/Use  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 am
Simone Lieberkuhn. Human. Speed: 20 Strength:20
Defense:30 Stamina:20 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 30 Reiatsu: 160 Health: 195/195 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 145/145

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.“Thank you, Mona.” The marauder still could not believe just how talented she was when it came to healing. Not only did the wounds and injuries recovered to one hundred percent but it did not appear as if it caused her any strain at the energy level she was at. The other warriors that were once marauders possessed healing techniques, but not to the degree that their newest member had possessed. Even their primary, and now secondary healer did not seem to be on the same level. He examined the front and back of his hands and formed a fist with both of them. The brachii in his biceps gave a firm flex. He hopped off the bed and performed a few hops with each leg. “Good as new.”

“It’s my pleasure Gage.” Mona turned to the second marauder that she had previously healed and he was also double testing his muscles as well. “How do you feel?”

She performed a few air squats, coming up with a front kick each time before she replied back to Mona. “I feel great!” the marauder exclaimed. “We would have been goners if it wasn’t for your help.”

Mona showed a soft smile. “I’m glad to help.” She then went over to the sink to wash her hands. Her job was done, the ones that were able to walk were already taken care of. “But can you help me by telling me about what happened later. I’d appreciate it if one of you can.” She wanted to know more about this invasion of earth, and if it had any similarities, or correlations with past invasions.

“Yeah we can do that right Gage?” the second marauder asked.

“I’ll tell you what..” Gage gave a mighty stretch and rubbed his midsection in a circular fashion. “Let me get something in my tummy first and I can give you the scoop on everything that we saw. I know how you like to, break things down and try to find patterns.”

“You really think that there could be a correlation between the past attacks and this one?”

“Of course she does Keiko.” Gage said a soft, matter of fact tone.

“The way I see it, if I can somehow find a correlation between the invasions on Earth from the past and the one that just ended, maybe I can learn more about our opponents.” Mona explained. “And if there’s none, at least we’ll know something about our opponent to where we can’t fortify our defenses against them in the future.” One of the pieces of information that was more intriguing to Mona at the time was not so much their opponents. It was not to say it wasn’t of any importance.

For Mona, if she could study more about these events and find a connection, it could be possible that not only could they be ready for their next attack, but the marauder could predict their next attack. But It was a gamble, which explained why she didn’t add in that snippet in her rationale.

words: 550+508=1058

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:50 pm
Defense:30 Stamina:20 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 30 Reiatsu: 160 Health: 195/195 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 145/145

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gage’s eyes struggled from falling into a slumber; his stomach still engorged from the last plate that he had. He massaged his stomach in a circular motion and a satisfying grin appeared on the Marauder. “Damn that food was delicious. The food always hits right after putting your life on the line. What say you Keiko?”

Keiko’s appetite was more in control than Gage’s. Her plate was empty for the most part with a few scraps that she was sure would be gone if she turned her back for a few moments and there was more room inside of his stomach. “Agreed. If I had more meat on my bones like you, I would tackle another plate easily.”

Gage held an arm out to his side and performed a curling motion, pumping at his bicep’s peak. “These babies look good, but they demand to be fed when they’ve done their fair share in combat."

Mona tried to contain a chuckle Keiko lightly shook her hand. “Yeah alright, speaking of babies you starting to look like one over there feeding your ‘babies’.”

He chuckled. “And I would have been deep in me beauty sleep had I not been nice helping out our new member…and in an even deeper one had it not been for our new member. So what would you like to know Mona?”

Mona’s jacket rested on the chair while she leaned in, thinking that the best way was to start off with some basics. “I suppose I’ll start off with what race were they?” If they were hollows then that could give Mona a start on trying to discover more about the invasion.

“Surprisingly, no. When we heard about it that is what we thought at first. But when we went to battle, they looked nothing like hollows." Gage paused and entered a train of thought. “Matter of fact, these beings didn’t look like they were from here at all.”

Keiko crossed her legs and placed an arm behind the chair head. “They looked like elves. You know, like the creatures from fiction?”

“A lot of these creatures look like they belong in fiction.” From the books Mona read anyway when she was a little child. But after one sees certain beings in the flesh instead of a page, it was fair game for different species to co exist between the two. Mona nodded her head.

“What sort of weaponry did they have?” Mona asked before going down a short list. “Axes, Swords, shields?”

“All of them. And they were skilled with each weapon they possessed as well. Got into a squabble with one that had a massive axe. Got a dig in my leg just before I shut it’s lights out.” Gage said.

“Swords and Shields from my experience.” Keiko tried to help Mona out a bit more, trying to dig deeper into her descriptions. “Some were crude, some were more refined. If you are going to ask about the metal, I’d wait until the next invasion, or see what you can dig up when you’re out there.

“Like the Hospital…” As well as other parts of the town. Mona’s nails began to slowly drag inward into the table as if to form a fist. A soft exhale came from her lungs and she loosened it completely. “Soon…”

Keiko knew it was only a matter of time until Mona would be out on the frontlines. She heard of how much she was progressing from Genah along with the other students here and there. That was not to say if she was caught slipping, she could not defend herself either. Her intellect was just as powerful, if not more than her brawn. But for the time being her talents were used on healing and furthering her training with Genah.

Mona shifted her emotions back on track. “So no guns then?”

“Guns? Now that you mention it I did not see one of them use of those things.” Gage answered. “And It’s a good thing too. Healing wounds it one thing, but it’s another trying to unplug a shell from your cranium.” That type of technology was almost taboo, even for the students at the spirit dojo and the Kendo academy. Only a handful of warriors used guns, both in the human world and the other dimensions. But it was few and far in between as to his interactions with them.

“That type of tech on the battlefield is very minute. To tell you the truth we would likely would have been dead on the battlefield if we ran into one of those elf looking things with a gun.”

“I see. Thank you.” Mona took a mental note of that information for later use. It may have proved more useful than they have thought.

“I’m sorry we don’t have anymore information for you. I mean outside of movements, which was not out of the ordinary, and the adrenaline rushing through the body, and the whole, almost dying part, it’s kind of hard." The exhaustion from fullness was taking effect as demonstrated from the strong yawn Gage released. Mona took it as a sign and concluded her list of questions.

“I appreciate it guys, thank you. Anyway it’s getting late.”
Mona got out of her chair and flung her jacket over her shoulder. “Anyways I’ll probably be up for a little while longer.”

“Another night in the records again?” Of all the places the Marauders lounge at, her first one was always the personal library it seemed; studying about whatever aroused her interest.

“Not this time.” Or at least, not at the next few hours anyway. The S-Virus still clawed at her interest and while she hasn’t’ been here so much as a month, Mona expected to have obtained more knowledge about the S-Virus. Her intuition didn’t tell her that this deal spelt betrayal; her healing powers was used to keep the Marauder’ afloat, while their end of the bargain had the weight of a feather. Mona took a last bite from her food that was moderately finished and left the room.
words:1058+1012=2070 words

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:53 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The hybrid of the night and sunrise painted the sky. The leaves around Mona were carried from the grass effortlessly, dancing in the air. The branches on the trees swayed on all directions, while her bare arms felt like she dipped them into a lake. Her eyes were targeted forty feet from Jannah, who could no doubt feel the same sensation Mona was feeling. The two of them got into their fighting stances, each one opposite of each other the way Yin and Yang intertwined. The balls on their feet began to press on the grass as if revving up an engine. Their ears paid attention to the countdown and Mona’s brain began to go at work.

“Left, Right, Left, Right, close the distance…” Moves that Jannah performed in the past began to get broken down by Mona in the window of seconds they had until her thought train was cut off.

*Bing Bing!*
Jannah’s palms filled with spiritual energy as they were pointed directly at Mona, who was already on the move attempting to close the distance. Mona moved slightly out of the way from the four spheres of energy whistled through the air in a zig-zagging motion. When she got in close Mona pulled back and attempted to go for a flurry of haymaker blows. Jannah was pushed back from the pressure Mona was giving her but with a tight defense with each blow. She was prepared to block and counter with a move of her own but her eyes widened slightly out of surprise; the sound of spiritual energy gathering up in Mona’s palm.

The sound of a spirit blast whirred though the air and dispersed into nothingness upon contact on a concrete wall behind Jannah. She looked at her waist and noticed a graze in her armor that showed a portion of flesh. “Good. That’s good.” She noticed her apprentice was appearing to lean towards more on countering and looking for an attack during their sparring sessions. It was refreshing to see her words reach Mona and for her strategy to go towards more on the offensive.

“Than-“ A sharp groan came from the depths of her gut as she was pushed back a few meters unexpectedly.

“Don’t let your guard down now.” The attack caused her to lose the distance she tried to close, not in comparison to the last sessions. The trail of dirt between the two was much closer and the buildup of soil behind her combat boots needed less cleaning.

“Never.” Mona went on the charge once more, summoning more energy and delivered a volley of shots towards Jannah. “Go in close fast then strike hard…”

Jannah did not do much to those that were out of her direction. The ones coming after he specifically were swatted away like insects, sending them flying in different trajectories in mid-air. “That’ll wake em up..”

Mona was closing the distance from Jannah’s theatrics and agility, to her surprise. “Gotta know how she does that.” Once was in close once again Mona charged up one more spirit ball, then suddenly she vanished from Jannah’s point of view.

“Just as I figured…”

words:525x2=1050+2070=3120

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:47 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jannah expected her new apprentice to learn the moves at the spirit dojo at a faster rate than a few of the others. Her intellect was co-signed by Jerich but perhaps she overlooked Mona just a bit in terms on how quick she would learn them. It was almost as if she needed to see the technique just a few times in order to have a decent performance with the technique versus starting from the bottom by doing repetitions of it. "You sure did pick a good one Jerich." Her eyes shifted to her right, where she could feel Mona loading up her attack as well as her speed.

"There's more for you to learn though." Jannah concentrated her spiritual energy and channeled it through her legs. She loaded up on a straight shot as well and the two of them instantly dashed towards each other. It appeared as if the shockwave from their spiritual energy clashing behind their flesh would be another rise and shine signal the other marauders didn't expect, nor wish for. Instead, their bodies left off-center in perfect sync from both of the marauders slipping each other's attack.

In the Spirit Dojo a faint vibration flowed it's soundwaves throughout the resting rooms of the marauders. "mmmgh..." Gage tried to roll around in an effort to bury out the sound; which would prove to be futile the more the vibrations continued. His body tried to sleep through it but the flux of the vibrations was interrupting his sleep period.

She tried to pump herself up as she could feel her body become slightly heavier from that attack. "Come on Mona..." she would know that Jannah would pick up on her signals her body was giving off. She surmised that she had another quick attack deep within her, but she had to be more strategic about it. Mona watching Jannah know her direct location without looking at her spoke about her reflexes and awareness.

This time places were traded, with Mona on the defensive and Jannah on the offensive. A flurry of jabs and straights were delivered heading towards Mona's face. Mona blocked a few of them with clean technique and managed to slip one of them. But each attempt to block was chipping at her stamina. Slowly but surely her blocking technique was diminishing and Jannah could see as clear as the sunrise. "Gotta slow her down, give her some body shots..." There was a small window she had left before Jannah would tear through her defenses. Mona blocked the next series of hooks that was transitioned from straight punches and jabs until she confirmed a pattern.

Mona slipped again to the right, bringing a hook with her twisting of her body. It was aimed at Jannah's stomach but it was met with Jannah's elbow and what happened next was unexpected. Jannah shot a finger and an index finger to Mona's forehead. "What the..." A distraction?" Then what happened next came at full force. She felt a pressure shot through her entire body that also took her off her feet and sent her flying away from Jannah.

words:520x2=1040
1040+3120=4160

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The last rumble that emanated throughout the building was the last straw. “Okay now I’m up…” Keiko rolled out of bed and quickly placed her clothes on. Deprivation of sleep was all over her face. Did they not know of needing at least seven to nine hours of sleep each night for optimal performance? With more hours to stack on top of that seeing as how they were Spirit marauders? “The hell is wrong with them?” What difference did it really make sparring one hundred percent in the damn morning? The last time Keiko checked, they had all checked off on the willpower box with their initiation into the Spirit Maruders.

Keiko left her room and began to make her way outside. She wished she had other students She guessed she wasn’t the only one who was woken up against their will. Down the hall she saw Gage make his way towards what she assumed was the same destination that was in her head. She increased her pace until she caught up with him. “You too?”

“Yeah. You’re not alone.” Gage appeared to have less deprivation than his partner. That did not excuse whoever was out there fighting from disturbing his sleep.

She formed a fist and smashed it against the palm of her other hand. “So you’ll take on the bigger one and ill handle the other one right?” Had she performed her ritual before going to bedtime, her temperament would have been modified along with her brashness to take on whoever was outside by herself.

Gage wiped some of the crust in one eye. “Didn’t I take on the bigger one last time. I think a switch is in order.”

Keiko listened to the big man’s argument which had good points. As she was about to defend her stance another booming sound traveled throughout the building. “You know what?” I agree. I’ll take the bigger one.”

“Just do us all a favor and keep them alive will ya? I mean there’s already a handful of us around. The last thing we need is to get picked off by our own.” Gage playfully teased.

“They started this. They knew the consequences. I’ll adjust the penalty as I see fit.” Keiko stated.

The two of them approached an entrance with two doors on each side that was gently pushed open, giving them access to the training yard. Keiko was about to blurt out her frustration but kept her tongue silent, seeing the two that were responsible for the mess. And mess as in literally. Craters half a meter wide covered the walls around the yard and somehow the trees were not left with mercy either. The two of them saw their superior with a hand behind her hand and an expression of guilt. In the corner was their newcomer, laid out on the grass with a hand against their head. Keiko and Gage peered back to Jannah for an explanation.

“Well, you two are up earlier than normal! Looking to get in some private training as well?”

words:507x2=1014+4160=6174

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:56 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keiko softly scoffed at the idea that was given to the two of them. “If by special private training you mean somehow being able to turn back time and giving us back our peaceful sleep, then yes.”

“But seeing as how we don’t have anybody that can do that, you’ll have to forgive me when I have to respectfully decline…” she glanced at their new member. “While also wondering if you killed the rookie.”

“Funny…”

“Don’t you think spiritual energy training would have been more beneficial in the afternoon?” Gage asked. The walls showed less damage due to the dissemination of the spheres upon contact, but nonetheless he knew what long range attack from the spirit dojo could have caused this.

Jannah pressed a forefinger to her lips and felt a sample of the warmth the sun offered while slowly rising in the distance. “Yes that’s true. Spiritual energy training was for the most part, always implemented in the afternoon.” The strain on one’s body from using it meant a good night’s recovery if used at that hour, as opposed to early in the morning, where good hours to utilize in the afternoon was wasted.

However one attack lead another, one strategy had to be tweaked here and there, and before one would know it, they were the voice of waking their comrades early in the morning.

“But that’s how things go sometimes.” Jannah stated. “Plus at least you found the culprit. Our newcomer only changed up the pace once I did.” And speaking of newcomer, he noticed that she hadn’t been on her feet yet. What was she doing?

“…So is she still…”

“I’m not dead.” Mona uttered. Though her body felt as if it was close to it. Her forehead was pounding with pain and she felt as if there was a huge weight was pressed against her.
310 words +6174=6484 words
words:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:00 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.“As a matter of fact I don’t even know what’s happening right now…” As her body laid defeated on the grass, feeling a taste of the morning warmth, her mind was still, operating. She could not explain what was going on; obviously, she was still able to think and her thought process wasn’t crippled from that attack. But as she stared into the abyss of nothingness, and she felt her body activate her accelerated healing, she began to see visions. “What is this?”

The black tunnel her mind seemed to be racing through transformed into a white room with no walls and an endless diameter. From her view, she saw a figure that was as black as a shadow. The identity was unknown to Mona but it had a human shaped form. She saw grooves and outlines on The body that implied it was wearing clothing or armor. “Why am I seeing this?” she asked herself. Once it began to move, her question slowly became irrelevant; placed on the back burner. “Is that...”

The shadow figure held out a forefinger and index finger and placed it in front of their chest. Seconds later, the sound of crackling energy swirled around her fingers. “Spirit energy.” Mona was quick to deduce the type of energy it possessed. Shortly after coming to this revelation, she was also beginning to realize that perhaps it saw the Marauder as a threat. If so the next question was what it was going to do with it. Mona tried to place her forearms in an X fashion in front of her to block but after she saw what it did next, she slowly lowered her guard and simply watched.

It took a step forward and performed a thrust as if her fingers were a longsword, then it moved as if it was parried by an attack and performed another thrust. The figure spun around and lunged forward where it performed another thrust. Each movement was crisp and with each movement information began to pour into her mind. Details that was not shown, opening, advantages, disadvantages, proper form; Mona began to understand what she was witnessing.

The shadow figure never had an intent on targeting her. What it was doing was it was teaching her.

A male voice called out to her. “Mona?”

The depth of thought she was submersed in was deep that she was hearing her name from underwater. “I’ve never seen this move before and yet…”

She heard her name again. “Mona?” this time it was a female

“Mona wake up.” Suddenly a clump of particles began to rip apart from the shadow figure. Mona was getting disconnected from this unknown experience. She felt a light but sharp jolt on her cheek and she saw herself lying on the floor above Keiko, Gage and Jannah.

“Sheesh, any longer on the ground and I thought you were trying to put in your acting demo.” Jannah joked.

Mona rubbed her face and her upper body rose. “If that was the case I would have gotten my feet wet in drama class in high school.” Mona placed her hand on the side of her head after she felt another drum coming from her forehead and asked “How long was I out for?”

“You were out for almost a minute.” Keiko said.

“A minute?...” What she saw felt like it was only short of half a minute.

“Yeah that sounds about right.” Gage offered a hand to get her back up on her feet. “I remember my first time taking that attack. Straight to the sternum. I was out for the count.“

“Tsukiyubi...”

words:604x2=1208+6484 words=7692 words

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:45 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Had Mona pronounced it aloud, her butchering of the name would have reinforced just how much she did not know about it from her response to it. But she intuitively knew everything about the move that Jannah used. It was a move where the spiritual energy of the wielder was channeled into the fingers and then released on contact with their target. It was an effective close-range attack and the rationale behind the force that pushed Mona back was interesting; another piece of information she would not forget.

Mona took his offering hand and got back up to her feet. “Guess I was just lucky then.”

“Told you she’d be in one piece.” Jannah ensured

“No you didn’t.” Keiko said.

“I said it with my actions Keiko. Had I turned up the knob to a four, maybe a five, then we could open up the argument that maybe, just maybe a finger or three would have been broken.”

Mona felt no such thing and formed a fist with both of them before giving a silent thanks to the overseers.

“How are you feeling Mona?” The three of them were not a stranger to her accelerated healing but she was still a Marauder; one that underneath Jannah’s wing and one that after today proved that she could handle herself more efficiently than before.

Mona used her hands as brushes and cleaned out her hair. “I’m okay thanks.” She looked around the field. “ But what about the yard?”

“I got some people that can fix that.”

words:255x2=510 words+7692 words=8202(Traveling to Karakura Kendo and Karate)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:04 pm
Hoi-Jishin Zurui Yaju

User Image Reitsu 95 | Speed 20 | Strength 20 | Defense 10 | Stamina 10 | Intelligence 20 | Spiritual Power 15
Yaju enters the dojo beside the Karakura River, prepared to do more training. He removes his shoes so as not to scuff up the floors. He takes a bow as he enters to show respect and honor before he starts training. He stretches to loosen up and make sure he was warmed up and ready. He then practices unarmed combat techniques. He blocks out the surroundings and just practices. As he practices, he focuses on his chi flow. He continues to focus on his chi flow as he practices, attempting to practice a technique he had recently learned of. He attempts to condense his chi into and around his fists. He can see a faint glow as he does, but not enough of one to be useful. He sighs as he sees how much work he still needs to put in to learn this technique. But he is prepared to take the time if it increases his ability to protect people. He takes a short break to regain his stamina before resuming his training. He focuses on the chi part of the technique, having become skilled at unarmed combat while growing up in the shinobi village. He circulates his chi around his body, and then focuses it into his hands once again. This time, the glow is stronger. He smiles at the progress. He then takes a break from hand techniques to practice kicks, elbows, and knees. After that, he takes another short break. And then once again he practices the chi technique. This time, the glow bursts into light around his fists. He grins at having mastered the technique. Time to make himself more useful and help fix up some of the destruction in the town.

[Exits to Residential District]

Health 125/125 | Spirit Energy 50/50 | Clarity 15 | Movement Speed 20

Word Count for Post: 287 x 2 = 574
Word Count Total for Character: 574

Sir_Viliulfo

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:42 pm
Ryunosuke "Ryuno" Katsuro

User Image Reiatsu 60 | Speed 10 | Strength 5 | Defense 5 | Stamina 10 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 20
Ryuno trains in the dojo for spiritually aware humans. He didn’t really come here much, but lately had been feeling a need to train in these techniques. After what happened to the town recently, he felt a need to be able to defend himself better against such creatures. He wasn’t really that strong spirit level wise, but something is better than nothing, and he had no plans to get devoured or killed. He practices gathering his spiritual energy into his hands, and then lets it dissipate before starting over. Once he has gotten it where he can draw in the energy smoothly and control it, he practices the next part. Picking an open air portion of the dojo where nothing much was around, he practices releasing the spiritual energy in a burst into the sky. The first few would move a couple of feet before disappearing, and slowly the burst became stronger and able to travel farther, until he could form a proper burst and launch it a decent distance. He practices a few more times once he reaches this point, until he feels sure he has it down.
He then takes a break, going to his backpack near the entrance and pulling out a textbook and studying. Even learning this techniques, he can’t let himself fall behind on his schoolwork. He will instead have to balance the two and make sure he has time for both. After taking half an hour to do schoolwork he resumes practicing. This time he practices a different technique, one for movement. He concentrates the spirit energy in his legs and feet this time, using it to launch himself further and faster with each step. A few crashes into walls later from an inability to corner and starting the technique to close to a wall, he finally feels he has grasped the technique. He can move a fair bit faster, and is able to turn while moving and stop short of obstacles like the walls. Luckily he didn’t injure himself too badly when he was crashing into them at the beginning. Just a couple of scrapes, nothing actually noticeable. He goes home for the night, and finishes up his schoolwork there and then goes to bed.

Health 100/100 | Spirit Energy 45/45 | Clarity 8 | Movement Speed 10

Word Count for Post: 372 x 3 = 1,116
Word Count Total for Character: 1,116

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm
User Image
Nagi Shikoisa

Human Shinobi ----- ------

◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢

[ Time of day, sunset, cloudy, rainstorm, the perfect time to be on the hunt, to search for what could be done an slain. Dashing through the trees, pushing off the branches with ease, the male was making his way to the dojo, trying to find out what scrolls they might have on stuff to boost speed an power. It wasn't going to take the male that long to reach the place, the only issue was if the item he wanted was going to be there, or if it was amongest the items that was destroyed an burned many years ago. Nagi was rushing, breathing in a harsh state, pushing his body to the limit to reach his location, while making sure to stay hidden an not be seen. He wasn't allowed to have his own weapons anymore, an they didn't let him leave with any either, so for now, he was going to focus on using his hands till he could get something better an stronger to fight with. Stopping under some bushes, hidden from sight, the male had right in front of him the dojo, the building he was looking for. Catching his breath, he smiled, lightly smirking as he focused on his breath, trying to get his heart rate to slow down, to enter a calm state an be relaxed as well. Scratching his chin lightly, he looked around, soon dashing an finding a hole in the roof, only to enter an slither around the inside attic, looking around for some places to peak from, letting his ears focus on everyone.

Taking a few breaths, the male sighed, looking an peaking, only stopping at what was a group of people standing an talking. Some had been doing nothing, but the leader of the group was talking about something with speed, which allowed for the body to move faster, which allowed for Nagi to focus an listen in on the speech. After a few minutes, the male had heard from the others all he needed to know, an made his way back out of the building, heading on somewhere else, he had learned it, an was ready to see just what he could get into, what kinda world he would see, since he left the village, after killing his guard which was to keep him in his room. Nagi sighed, letting out a deep breath, wanting to find something to eat other then just rice an fish, he wanted meat, something with more taste an more flavor, something that would give him more power an feed his lust as well.

"Stupid old man, keeping me locked up, feeding me with rice an fish, where was my meat, where was the pork, where was the good juicy meat that would restore my body, you stupid old bag of bones. Next time I come back there, so help me, I'm gonna wipe you all out, I'm going to make you all pay for what you did, I will erase you from this life an use your blood an bones to live a new one." Smiling in a dark way, the male was smirking as well, but was that really Nagi that was doing so, or was that his darker side, the evil side, the person who came out when Nagi himself was unable to finish the job, who knew right now, cause even for Nagi, sometimes it was really him doing that for the giggles it would give to him.

Placing his hands behind his neck, the male was letting the rain hit him, covering his body in the soft cool water, allowing the sweat to wash off an the smell as well. Walking down the side of the road, the young male was leaving the current location of the dojo, trying to find something he wanted to do, or find a location that would have a ramen cart or even shop. Nagi sighed, blinked, an laughed softly before heading down the alleys, wondering what he would find, or who he would find, either way, he was gonna find something an he was going to have a little fun till he found his shop with all the food he wanted to eat.

Taking a deep breath, the teen sighed, letting out a pale look on his face, wondering where he was at already, not knowing which ways he was turning or following either. Standing down the alley way, he sighed, wondering which was the way he needed to find the street, or was their a street that would be connected to them. Lowering his head, he let out a deep breath, shaking to the side as he laughed, looking around before chuckling to himself under his breath. It was not a bad thing for him to be lost, seeing how it meant that if he was to be attacked, no one would hear the screams of those that where going to soon die by his hands either, then again, maybe he would take his time an watch them bleed slowly begging to be killed an such. Laughing lightly, he placed his hands into his pockets, looking around an making his way once more, wondering which of the many ways an turns he was taking, was going to let him leave an move on to the next area of his, or even if he was going to get lost again. Nothing for sure was going as the male wanted it to, but he knew that for the time being, he was enjoying himself, letting out a smile so warm an bloody, that even the devil himself would turn an walk away from him. Closing his eyes for a second, the male tilted his head to the side, shaking the water out quickly, jumping onto a railing of sorts, taking a quick seat to rest, then back off, an on his way out of the location, only to be on his way towards something bigger an better for the being, an or night time.
]

Speed: 30 Strength: 30 Defense: 20 Stamina: 20
Intelligence: 15 Spiritual Power: 10 Reiatsu: 125

Words: 1,000 x3 = 3,000
Total: 3,000

Techniques

Items

Boosts

Gateway Bunny

Greedy Hunter

Earth

Manage Your Items