Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Fire Bringers (Redwoods)
[EVENT] Rekindling :: Raffle & Concept Contest (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Welcome! These two packmates are pre-raid members of the Fire Bringer pack. Please look over our information and familiarize yourself with the history, pack laws, customs, and hierarchy of the pack.

Start: Open!
End: 6/19 at 10:59 pm CST

Rules
    • Contest closes at the end time regardless of if I'm around to close it.
    • This contest will be judged by DaerilS.
    • Follow the instructions for the individual contests and post entries below.
    • Keep in mind these wolves are required to stay in the Fire Bringers unless the pack disbands.
    • You can enter for both but can only win one. As such, the concept contest will be judged first, the raffle rolled second.
    • Follow Gaia ToS and Kells Rules. Be kind and remember, don't forget to love each other 🔥

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Full Image colored by Pandorus Sphinx

How to Participate
    • So, I love Paelolithic art and as such I'm always on the hunt for more. I want you to include an image of any paleolithic art as your entry to the raffle.
    • Cave paintings, jewelry, engravings and sculptures in clay, bone, antler, stone and ivory are all accepted entries!
    • I'd prefer images as opposed to links. If your image is very large please spoiler it.

[u][b][color=brown][size=13]Adding My Mark[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Paleolithic Art:[/b]
[/size]

List
  1. Straye
  2. Nikkichomp
  3. Kaya Wolf Moon
  4. MiddyGlow
  5. Chelseylee__z
  6. In Good Faith
  7. RuIerr
  8. Rhogar Delmirev
  9. DavyJnah
  10. Nymphiea
  11. Shia bean

User Image

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image
Full Image | Warpaint colored by FitzRoyal

How to Participate
    • Please fill in the application and post below!
    • Berserkers are quite rare in the Fire Bringer pack traditionally, and yet this wolf is a pre-existing member. Consider how they'd come into the pack; were they born in and therefore might still have family packmates[available through custom questing or if art already exists, simply apply for pack membership], or did they join prior to the raid? Were they treated differently and was that a positive or negative experience of them? There is no particular prejudice against Berserkers in the pack, but some might have been suspicious, others might have put undue work on him under the untrue belief 'being bigger means work is easier' and possibly packmates hero worshiped. Was this his experience or does he have another story to tell?
    • How did this Berserker respond to the raid? Did they lose anyone they were particularly close to?
    • As a pre-raid member it is likely this wolf already completed their Rite of Passage; this would mean they'd have a scar on their shoulder indicating Fire Bringer citizenship. In character, this can be on either shoulder, the one not visible, or you can request an RP referencing the scar to be submitted to the Scar Shop for the visible shoulder.
    Available Ranks :: Warden of the First, Elder, Storyteller, Chief's Claw, Charge[Teacher, Scout, Hunter], Apothecary & Nanny

[color=darkred][size=13][b]Old Blood[/b][/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Add To Their Story:[/b] [Any future plots you might have in mind, any ambitions or goals?]
[/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:17 am
Open for posting!

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:41 am
Adding My Mark
Username: Straye
Paleolithic Art:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 am
Adding My Mark
Username: Nikkichomp
Paleolithic Art:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 am
Adding My Mark
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Paleolithic Art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:38 am
Adding My Mark
Username: MiddyGlow
Paleolithic Art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:16 pm
Adding My Mark
Username:Chelseylee__z
Paleolithic Art:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:11 pm
Adding My Mark
Username: In Good Faith
Paleolithic Art:

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:17 pm
Adding My Mark
Username: RuIerr
Paleolithic Art:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:19 pm
Adding My Mark
Username: Rhogar Delmirev
Paleolithic Art:

Rhogar Delmirev

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:50 pm
Adding My Mark
Username: DavyJnah
Paleolithic Art:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:15 am

Adding My Mark
      Username: Nymphiea
      Paleolithic Art:

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:00 pm
Old Blood
Username: RuIerr
Wolf Name: Devotion
Desired Rank: Warden of the First
Personality:
    Devotion is a very steadfast, conscientious wolf. He is concerned, but not worried - just constantly on alert and ready to be called into action. With flashing green eyes, he has a stare that can cut through a wolf, but he could never think to do such a thing. Really, Devotion is a big, pious lil' softy who cares least for himself and most for, well... everyone else. However, he is untrusting of outsiders - though he knows they are necessary to rebuilding the pack to its former glory, he cannot bring himself to be okay with them after what he'd witnessed.

The large, bulky berserker is a bit high strung, likely as a result of his position. He views his job as The Most Important Thing and is devoted to it like no other.

In regards to Irithyll, Devotion views it simply as a necessary part of his job. Vaguely interested in the creatures that live beyond the Veil, he mostly doesn't pay them much mind. When working - which was, realistically, all the time - his mind is singularly focused on protecting the First.

"Brief" History:
    Devotion was born to a dire mother and a berserker father. His mother was of the old, old blood, while his father had joined out of curiosity, then stayed out of love for the tiny she-wolf.

As a youth, Devotion (a name earned later in life, when he took on his post as Warden) faced a bit, but not much, discrimination against him for his breed. Naturally bulkier and larger than the others in his age cohort, he stood out like a sore thumb. When they were all being trained, it wasn't uncommon for him to hear snide remarks about how naturally things would come to someone "of his blood." It always made his coat bristle, but he tried to pay it no mind. Instead, he used it as fuel to fan the fire of becoming the most dedicated member the Fire Bringers have ever seen.

Not terribly long after earning his scars, the Outsiders showed up. And, tentatively, they were allowed into the pack. Devotion, identifying with their outcast nature, attempted to make friends with them and commiserate in some way. They rebuffed his attempts, and shortly thereafter the raid happened.

Devotion, like many others, had been sleeping when the Outsiders attacked. He heard the cries of his brethren, and was shocked into action. But he was too late. Destruction rained around him. He tried and succeeded to save one she-wolf who happened to be nearest him, but he had apparently slept through the bulk of the rapid-fire hit. Like everyone else, he was devastated. Despite the strange looks he sometimes received, these wolves were his family. And he had been unable to save them. Then, he found out, his parents had been among the slaughtered.

He was the one to do the bulk of the work of hoisting his parents up individually and surrendering them to the Sacred Flame. Glad they were able to still finish off life honorably, Devotion swore to himself that he would never again miss the opportunity to save those he loved.

And that was the fire that lit the flame of the desire to become Warden of the First. Devotion wanted nothing more than to feel in constant, unwavering control of situations - not in the power sense that the triumvirate possessed, but something lesser, yet still quite steady.

Add To Their Story:
    Something about Last Ash... he can't quite get out of his head. Devotion, putting family and pack above all, marvels at the way that Last Ash sought out his brother (yes, he knows he was called upon - if that's public information - but still) to rejoin the Fire Bringers and help rebuild their home. Something about that action of wanting to reunite with and help Catch Fire warmed parts of Devotion that he didn't understand - namely, his heart. He will discover he has a crush on the very quiet wolf - one that he pushes far down beneath the surface, as he believes his ultimate duty is to the First and, above all, the pack. (I'd totally be down for plotting/RP there, though I envision Devotion in his heart, not his mind, wanting pups very much, which could lead to some fun inner turmoil.)

Depending on if anything happens with the Last Ash idea, I can also see Devotion falling in ~love~ with an outsider and fighting the eff out of it. So much internal dialogue, mediating the battle between his mind - and the memories it holds of his parents' broken bodies - and his heart, large and loving.

Regardless of gender, Devotion has room in his heart for anyone that can get past his rather regimented exterior. Though I would prefer to have him end up with a dire in an echo of his parents' relationship.

[Pack] The Fire Bringers (Redwoods)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff