Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Dream Sequences
Prologue Pilot: Through the Looking Glass (Marche) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 pm
This Prologue introduces Marche from Sweden learning about Ivalice as a Pilot Introduction Test Run.

Characters:
Marche = Age 19

Pilot Start: 9-30-2021
Pilot End:
Pilot Status: Pending  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 pm
User Image
Marche Comstock
Sandybell Engdal's Neighbor

[Sandybell's Home, Front Door]
Marche walked over to Sandybell's home and rang the doorbell. He decided to visit his childhood friend to see what's new. Hello? Is Sandybell home? It's me, Marche. Marche said after ringing the doorbell.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Majken was about to put on some coffee when she heard the bell, so she went to open the door. Seeing Marche, she said hi. "Yeah, she's in the living room," she replied.

Sandybell was sitting in the couch, quietly reading while waiting for Majken's cake to be ready. It's been in the refrigerator for some hours so it shouldn't be too long now. Senka was resting on the floor, occasionally rolling along the moving sunlight.

"speech"

User Image
Where: Her home, living room (Sweden)
With who: Senka, (near) Majken (wearing blue, long-sleeved shirt and black pants), Marche

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:14 pm
User Image
Marche Comstock

[Sandybell's Home, Living Room]
Marche entered. Morning, Sandybell. What's up? Marche said to Sandybell as he entered.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image
"Hello. Just reading one of grandpa's books," she replied, showing the book she got to borrow when he visited a few weeks ago. It was an old Swedish science fiction called 'Oxygen och Aromasia: Bilder från år 2378'.

"speech"

User Image
With who: Senka, Marche, (near) Majken (wearing blue, long-sleeved shirt and black pants)

AnimusHelixRebirth

(( Oxygen och Aromasia: Bilder från år 2378 = Oxygen and Aromasia: Images from the year 2378.
A science fiction-novel of Claës Lundin, published in 1878 .It has sometimes been considered the first Swedish science fiction novel, despite the fact that 'Min första resa under ett riks-gästabud i norra delen av mÃ¥nen' (My first journey during a national feast in the northern part of the moon) was published in Stockholm in 1829 and Fuselbrenner the Younger's even earlier depiction of the future 'Resan till Stockholm, Ã…r 1913' (The trip to Stockholm, In 1913) was published in Stockholm in 1819.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:09 pm
User Image
Marche Comstock

That's neat, Sandybell. Marche said to Sandybell as he sat down. Did anything fun happen the other day? Marche asked since yesterday he texted Sandybell as he was playing the side-scrolling shooter game, Interpose, on his Computer.

OOC: Interpose is an Arcade Shooter for DOS Computers where you play as a Space Cat Pilot shooting down enemy spaceships.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image
"Yeah. Did some fun things," she replied.

She knew she couldn't tell anyone about Ivalice. No way they would even believe that. She wouldn't either if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes.

But she did some fun, regular things before she fell asleep, like watching some episodes from some shows and listening to an audio book-app on the phone (with the headphones plugged in, so she wouldn't disturb anyone else). The reason was because it wasn't easy falling asleep in an unknown bed, in an unknown place.

"speech"

User Image
With who: Senka, Marche, (near) Majken (wearing blue, long-sleeved shirt and black pants)

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:54 pm
User Image
Marche Comstock

Sounds good, Sandybell. Besides building a Nickelodeon Studios 3D Art Model in the Unreal Engine in the Engineering Course, I still have to work on the Sound Stages. Starting with Double Dare, GUTS & Figure It Out. Marche said to Sandybell as he talked to her. I even took a break playing some classic games. Heard of Interpose? Marche asked Sandybell then showed her the Unreal Engine app and what he's been working on so far.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
"I see." She didn't think they had ever been showed in Sweden so she guessed that was why she didn't knew those shows. Not that she really watched Nickelodeon that much anyway, but she didn't recognize those names from the tv guide.

"Haven't heard of it before."

"speech"

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:30 pm
User Image
Marche Comstock

It's an attraction from Universal Studios, Sandybell. I would be happy to give an Unreal Engine Tour. Marche said to Sandybell as he showed her his work on the Unreal Engine App As you can see, I have the flooring done in for the Double Dare Set in the Unreal Engine but I have more to do since I may go with the Super Special Set look. Even though I'm working on the Studio Tour part. Marche said Sandybell as he talked about his 3D Engine Art Project.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:27 am
User Image
User Image
"That's cool." She thought it looked pretty neat.

"speech"

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:13 am
User Image
Marche Comstock

Thanks. So, what's new? For that Art Project, I hope to do the Aggro Crag Set for GUTS which has 2 versions, 1 with 6 Target Lights and one with 7 Target Lights.
For Figure It Out, the Original Version will be used.
As for Legends of the Hidden Temple, the Easy Difficulty set will be used which has 9 Temple Layouts.
For Double Dare, since I got the Indoor Pool flooring done in Unreal, the next step is to make the main set area where the Psychical Challenges take place along with the backdrops and podiums where Marc Summers the Host, the Blue Team and Red Team stand at.
Marche said to Sandybell

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:17 am
User Image
User Image
"I see. I got Final Fantasy 7 Remake with the mail today. I also finished another page for the assignment."

She couldn't tell any of the other things, not even that she just found out that she is a half-witch. She kinda understood how her grandma must have felt over the years she wanted to tell but couldn't due to that Sandybell weren't ready until yesterday.

"speech"

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:42 am
User Image
Marche Comstock

Neat. So, Sandybell. What's on your mind? I played My Life as a King a bit this morning before continuing the Unreal Engine Art Project. Marche said to Sandybell as he saw her looking at the magic mirror that Bolvar gave her. That's a nice hand mirror, Sandybell.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:25 am
User Image
User Image
She mentally cursed at herself for not leaving the mirror upstairs, because she had no way of explaining where she got it from without lying. Yeah, it is." Hopefully it wouldn't suddenly start up or however it worked.

"speech"

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

Dream Sequences

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces