Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 2/18/22] Young Bucks VS. Christian & ? [CWF TAG TITLES] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla El
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:21 pm
Christian hosted the Peep Show with the Bullet Club as his guests, and things got a little heated, so here we are! Christian has all night to find a partner, did he find one?! or does he go into the match in a two on one???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:29 pm
"SUPERRRR KICCCKKKK PARTTTYYYYY"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Young Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson would make their way out of gorilla position, as they would make their flexing pose on the stage.

Ring Announcer: "THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL AND IT IS FOR THE CWF TAAAAAG TEEEEAM CHAMPIONSHIPSSS INTRODUCING FIRST, REPRESENTING THE BULLET CLUB, MATT JACKSON, NICK JACKSON, THE YOUUUUNGGG BUCKS!"

The two brothers would make their way down to the ring, too sweeting the marks of the fans rockin' their merchandise as they would chew gum on their way to the ring, showing absolutely no care about this business. They would get up the steel steps, and come in through the second rope, hitting their pose in the ring.

its Matt Jackson

its Nick Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:30 pm
Nick Jackson had made his entrance with Matt, and the two Bucks would be in the ring, waiting to kick Christian's teeth in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:06 pm

The arena lights dim and the countdown appears on the titantron, with the beginning of Christian Cage's theme playing and the audience cheers loudly! The tron then displays his name.

Christian walks out to a big reaction, as he taunts and yells to the crowd pumping them up, happy himself to be performing again in front of them. He begins to make his way down the ramp and is introduced.

User Image

Announcer: "From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRISTIAN... CAAGGEE!

Christian Cage makes his way down the ramp, high fiving a bunch of fans before walking up the steps and entering the ring. He walks to the far corner, getting onto the middle turnbuckle and looking through a large portion of the crowd, at all of his "Peeps" in attendance, before getting down.

Christian's theme would close out, and he looks at the Young Bucks, looking around, appearing like he never found a partner, as he seemed to have a nervous look on his face.

The Christian Cage

Christopher Keith Jericho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:11 pm
Suddenly, the arena would go dark.

"You are beautiful on the inside... you are innocence personified..
and I will drag you down.. and sell you out... runnnn awaaayy...
I am cold like December snow.. Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight, What have I become, now that I've betrayed
Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away, And I have been a slave to the Judas in my mind, Is there something left for me to save
In the wreckage of my life, my life
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind

A figure would appear with a hat and scarf on, under a spotlight.

Michael Cole: "OH MY GOD!?! COULD IT BE!! IT'S CHRIS JERICHO! CHRIS JERICHO HAS RETURNED TO CWF AND HE'S TEAMING WITH CHRISTIAN FOR THE CWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE WE SEEN HIM!"

"AND HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER, FROM WINNIPEG MANITOBA CANADA, WEIGHING IN A TWO HUNDRED AND FORUTY-FOUR POUNDS... CHRRIIIISSSS JERRRICHOOO!"

Once the lights would come on and the audience would see on the titantron that it was Chris Jericho, they would begin to cheer loudly, blowing the roof off this place! Gone for a while, Chris Jericho would make his return, HOME to CWF as he would then begin make his way to the ring.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:17 pm
Matt Jackson would be surprised as he wouldn't it had expected it to be Jericho of ALL people! the audience would be losing their mind to the sight of this, and Matt would tell Nick to start off first as the referee would hold up the CWF Tag Team Championships to the hard camera letting the audience and viewers at home know they were on the line.  

its Matt Jackson

The Christian Cage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:18 pm
Christian would act surprised but deep down he knew it this whole time as he looked over at the young bucks who had to be beside themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:20 pm
Nick would start off the match, as he would prepare himself. He would try not to let it bother him that Chris Jericho was in this match, and would look to kick a** as they always do.  

its Nick Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:22 pm
Jericho would take off his hat, jacket and scarf, and toss it all to the side, as he would stretch his arms around. The last time he was seen was Summerslam 2018 in the main event for the CWF Championship. As a Legend in this business, he would step aside and let the new talent work, but tonight, he was going to help an old friend, and after they win, they'll be taking a sip of.. DA BUBBLY!! Chris Jericho would let Christian know to step out, as he would start the match first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Christian would step out on the apron, letting his old friend Chris Jericho start things off for the team, happy to see him back.  

The Christian Cage

its Matt Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:06 pm
Matt would get out on the apron, and hold onto the string at his corner, letting his brother Nick start off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 pm
So it was Chris Jericho starting the match off with Nick Jackson, as he would circle the ring rather quickly, waiting for the bell to sound.  

its Nick Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 pm
The referee would call for the bell to start off the match, as Nick would circle as well, looking to match up with the skill and speed of Chris Jericho!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:08 pm
Jericho would close in for a collar and elbow tie up on the young and upcoming "buck"!  

its Nick Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:08 pm
Locking up with Jericho, Nick would be in quite a bit of a struggle, but he would pull through!  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff