Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
How's your 2023 going so far? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:17 am
MAKE IT STOP scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:38 pm
Its going.
Getting old is rough my gramma died back in Oct its weird not having any grandparents left. D:
But I have a niece now and I love her so much but it sucks being so far from my family. ):
Found out I also have diabetic retinopathy in both eyes but one worse then another my one eye went blurry back in July and was told cause one of the vessel burst because of the major change in my A1C changing so drastically so fast stressed it out. Supposedly it will heal but its been coming back off an on so if by June it hasn't healed I will have to get an injection in my eye for 3-6 months biggrin
But My family going to Disney World in Sept so yay? rofl :

Hows your baby? :0  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:17 am
Camera 0bscura
Its going.
Getting old is rough my gramma died back in Oct its weird not having any grandparents left. D:
But I have a niece now and I love her so much but it sucks being so far from my family. ):
Found out I also have diabetic retinopathy in both eyes but one worse then another my one eye went blurry back in July and was told cause one of the vessel burst because of the major change in my A1C changing so drastically so fast stressed it out. Supposedly it will heal but its been coming back off an on so if by June it hasn't healed I will have to get an injection in my eye for 3-6 months biggrin

You doing alright? You need anything at all?

Baby is a little man, he turned 3 this month haha. I turned into an old man this month too lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:47 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura
Its going.

You doing alright? You need anything at all?

Baby is a little man, he turned 3 this month haha. I turned into an old man this month too lmao.

Im surviving xd all i need is a dash of sanity.

Damn three already thats crazy man, kids grow up so fast, Last time i saw my niece 3 months ago she was just a squishy giggling ball now she stretched out and is crawling and trying to stand up and she will be 1 in April its so crazy.

And yes you are old xp Im old too ;-;  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:02 pm
Camera 0bscura

Damn three already thats crazy man, kids grow up so fast, Last time i saw my niece 3 months ago she was just a squishy giggling ball now she stretched out and is crawling and trying to stand up and she will be 1 in April its so crazy.

Alright mang, well just let me know if there's anything, you can do it bro.

It is crazy! Hopefully you can be a part of her life once she starts talking and s**t. Before 2 years they just stare at you and go OH COOL you're someone haha. Now that he's 3 he's figured out there's a whole hierarchy of people related to mama and dada and he wants to interact with them all.

Do you have any new years resolutions? I'm hoping to get to the end of book A2 of the Marugoto learn Japanese books by the end of this year. I jumped to this series at the end of summer, and was working on the first book. However I ended up having to put everything on pause at the end of last year :/ Got massively sick twice and was way too busy that I slacked off. I've been trying to restart this year, but I've had to deal with repair work on the apartment, and a long to-do cleaning list. Everything is caught up, I just need the repair people to finish on Monday and I can start things back up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:53 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Alright mang, well just let me know if there's anything, you can do it bro.

It is crazy! Hopefully you can be a part of her life once she starts talking and s**t. Before 2 years they just stare at you and go OH COOL you're someone haha. Now that he's 3 he's figured out there's a whole hierarchy of people related to mama and dada and he wants to interact with them all.

Do you have any new years resolutions? I'm hoping to get to the end of book A2 of the Marugoto learn Japanese books by the end of this year. I jumped to this series at the end of summer, and was working on the first book. However I ended up having to put everything on pause at the end of last year :/ Got massively sick twice and was way too busy that I slacked off. I've been trying to restart this year, but I've had to deal with repair work on the apartment, and a long to-do cleaning list. Everything is caught up, I just need the repair people to finish on Monday and I can start things back up again.

Thanks dude :3

Aww thats cute xd I face time her all the time she knows who I am she always smiles and claps when i call, ugg she so damn cute.

Damn that sucks hope you feeling better now, good luck learning that stuff its rough occasionally i feel like i should try to learn a new language then i remember I can barely do English right. rofl
We have stuff we need to do around our house I have so many plans then my fiance bring up not wanting to live in this house forever so its like I don't want to put a ton of money and time into things so it drives me insane.
Right now only resolution for this year is to lose more weight and get my sugar lvls even better. Trying really hard to be able to cut back on the meds. Ive always had a hard time losing weight and even with this Med im on supposed to help lose weight didn't work long my scale says i haven't lost any weight in the last few months but my newer clothes i bought months ago are loser so numbers are a lie man. rofl My fiance is trying to lose weight now too finally got his a** in gear damn b***h stops drinking sugary coffee and soda and drops 20lbs in 3 weeks so mad. xD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:52 pm
Camera 0bscura

Aww thats cute xd I face time her all the time she knows who I am she always smiles and claps when i call, ugg she so damn cute.

Damn that sucks hope you feeling better now, good luck learning that stuff its rough occasionally i feel like i should try to learn a new language then i remember I can barely do English right. rofl
We have stuff we need to do around our house I have so many plans then my fiance bring up not wanting to live in this house forever so its like I don't want to put a ton of money and time into things so it drives me insane.
Right now only resolution for this year is to lose more weight and get my sugar lvls even better. Trying really hard to be able to cut back on the meds. Ive always had a hard time losing weight and even with this Med im on supposed to help lose weight didn't work long my scale says i haven't lost any weight in the last few months but my newer clothes i bought months ago are loser so numbers are a lie man. rofl My fiance is trying to lose weight now too finally got his a** in gear damn b***h stops drinking sugary coffee and soda and drops 20lbs in 3 weeks so mad. xD

They cute but don't fall into the baby trap mang haha. I still got a year and a half to go before I can get my little guy into preschool and have a breatherrrr.

Yeah feeling better now, but it was quite the winter :U
I had covid first which lasted only a couple days and it wasn't the worse cold I've ever had in my life. It would have been easy if I had someone to watch my kiddo, but I got the short end of the straw and had to watch him because my symptoms were less then rest of family on some days. Once it was over I ended up coughing a lot for almost two weeks after it. Someone recommended I take Prilosec who had the same coughing problem I did. However the day that I got it from the store was also the same day the coughing went away. So I didn't get to try it lmao. Two weeks after the coughing stopped I got sick from a cold that was going around, and that lasted less than a week too.

What sort of plans, like clean up plans or renovations? Were you on metformin? Is that helping at all with weight loss? Is your fiance doing anything with you to help or is he just cutting sugar lmao?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:36 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

They cute but don't fall into the baby trap mang haha. I still got a year and a half to go before I can get my little guy into preschool and have a breatherrrr.

Yeah feeling better now, but it was quite the winter :U
I had covid first which lasted only a couple days and it wasn't the worse cold I've ever had in my life. It would have been easy if I had someone to watch my kiddo, but I got the short end of the straw and had to watch him because my symptoms were less then rest of family on some days. Once it was over I ended up coughing a lot for almost two weeks after it. Someone recommended I take Prilosec who had the same coughing problem I did. However the day that I got it from the store was also the same day the coughing went away. So I didn't get to try it lmao. Two weeks after the coughing stopped I got sick from a cold that was going around, and that lasted less than a week too.

What sort of plans, like clean up plans or renovations? Were you on metformin? Is that helping at all with weight loss? Is your fiance doing anything with you to help or is he just cutting sugar lmao?

I have total baby fever but im still split I want kids but should I have kids LOOOOL

Eww covid man ive been lucky the fiance has had it twice and my mother had it while i visited and didn't know till the day i left but still haven;t caught that s**t. rofl That sucks man so sick it sucks getting old and you're immune system goes down the pooper. rofl

Theres an old deck on the one side of the house that has rotted away we need to remove been putting it off for 2 years rolleyes we were going to get a pool and rebuild it but now with his talk about not wanting to live here forever I don't think we need to install a pool. I want to remodle the kitchen too it really needs it. Its like 40 years old LOL ive painted the cabinets and stuff and we replaced some appliances but it needs more at this point. Some of the floor needs to be redone in a few rooms and I want to add more to the gardens. xD

Yeah I take metformin twice a day it makes me so sick it sucks. I lost weight in the beginning and my body got kind of use to it but this last two months it messing me up again worse then before Ive been throwing up so much im tired of family asking if im preggo. talk2hand
Man he to lazy to go workout with me or anything lol he doesnt b***h anymore if I make healthy food, rofl But we were just talking when the weather gets nice again we going to go walking and hiking 2 to 3 times a week. so hopefully that happens :3  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:04 pm
Camera 0bscura
I have total baby fever but im still split I want kids but should I have kids LOOOOL

LOOOOL well depends on your situation. I think the biggest problem with my kiddo was that he was born at the start of the pandemic. So there was absolutely no help from family, friends, or anyone at all. That was absolutely brutal on it's own; work has continuously added to that brutality with overnights and limited sleep. Plus everyone reacted so piss poorly to his birth that it left a wake of destruction across the family that still continues to this ******** day lmao.

I think if you had people who could watch your child so you don't lose your mind, and you could focus all of your energy on the child instead of work, and your partner is willing to follow every demand you make...maybe?

IDK you might also have to worry about gestational diabetes, so maybe it might be where you get your health in order first? If you have questions I might be able to help lol?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:10 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

LOOOOL well depends on your situation. I think the biggest problem with my kiddo was that he was born at the start of the pandemic. So there was absolutely no help from family, friends, or anyone at all. That was absolutely brutal on it's own; work has continuously added to that brutality with overnights and limited sleep. Plus everyone reacted so piss poorly to his birth that it left a wake of destruction across the family that still continues to this ******** day lmao.

I think if you had people who could watch your child so you don't lose your mind, and you could focus all of your energy on the child instead of work, and your partner is willing to follow every demand you make...maybe?

IDK you might also have to worry about gestational diabetes, so maybe it might be where you get your health in order first? If you have questions I might be able to help lol?

Dude that sucks how can people be upset about a baby D: I can understand if you knocked someone up on the first night and was 15 years old but your an adult and been with her for a long time right? I dont see whats wrong with having a baby. Plus they cute and cuddly and giggily.

My family is 6 hours away and right now my parents are busy with my sisters baby so if i had a kid right now I would be on my own. My fiance I cant really see helping much sadly from what I see with no help with the pets usually rofl so if im being real with myself I wouldnt be able to deal with a baby, 2 birds and a brain dead dog LOL

Yeah def dont want a baby right now but once i got my health down i would be more willing but right now its still on the maybe list. If not there plenty of kids up for adoption or fostering.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:08 pm
I'm 35 and have the desire to make a child simply because I don't know how much longer I have.

My January is barreling forward. I definitely overscheduled myself and am feeling the ramifications. I'm tired, stressed, succeeding! but I have a condition rather sensitive to stress so now I'm dealing with that on top of everything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:12 am
Camera 0bscura

Dude that sucks how can people be upset about a baby D: I can understand if you knocked someone up on the first night and was 15 years old but your an adult and been with her for a long time right? I dont see whats wrong with having a baby. Plus they cute and cuddly and giggily.

My family is 6 hours away and right now my parents are busy with my sisters baby so if i had a kid right now I would be on my own. My fiance I cant really see helping much sadly from what I see with no help with the pets usually rofl so if im being real with myself I wouldnt be able to deal with a baby, 2 birds and a brain dead dog LOL

Yeah def dont want a baby right now but once i got my health down i would be more willing but right now its still on the maybe list. If not there plenty of kids up for adoption or fostering.

Not upset about him, oddly just insanely jealous lol.
My fiancee's brother got so worked up about my kiddo's existence that he had another kid with his fiancee to try and get the attention back on them. It didn't work as he thought and it just spiralled his life out of control from there and continues to this day. He made a whole series of bad decisions based on trying to get his family to pay attention and praise him. Destroyed his own relationship in the process and put him in a bunch of financial hardships. All because he couldn't handle the amount of attention our kiddo got from just being born.

I'm annoyed because my fiancee has spent the last year bailing him out. She's been buying him groceries and trying to keep him afloat. However there hasn't been any progress on his end to get his s**t together. In exchange he's been nothing but rude to us and I hate having him around now or having to interact with him. That's just ONE story though out of many :/

But yeah, you could also just say ******** it and see what happens having a kid lmao. Just walk into the room with him and tell him you want a baby for your birthday hahaha. There's a lot of stuff that I thought would happen when having a kid that never ended up happening. Or things that I thought I would do that never came into existence. So sometimes being in our own head makes it seem worse.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:16 am
Different...Very.
I'm 35 and have the desire to make a child simply because I don't know how much longer I have.

My January is barreling forward. I definitely overscheduled myself and am feeling the ramifications. I'm tired, stressed, succeeding! but I have a condition rather sensitive to stress so now I'm dealing with that on top of everything else.

So it's sort of that pressure to get it done before someone tells you that you can't? Is it all the stress and work right now keeping you from having a kid?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:12 am
Different...Very.

Im 35 too and feel my ovaries shriveling rofl

that sucks though D:at least you are succeeding?  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:18 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Not upset about him, oddly just insanely jealous lol.
My fiancee's brother got so worked up about my kiddo's existence that he had another kid with his fiancee to try and get the attention back on them. It didn't work as he thought and it just spiralled his life out of control from there and continues to this day. He made a whole series of bad decisions based on trying to get his family to pay attention and praise him. Destroyed his own relationship in the process and put him in a bunch of financial hardships. All because he couldn't handle the amount of attention our kiddo got from just being born.

I'm annoyed because my fiancee has spent the last year bailing him out. She's been buying him groceries and trying to keep him afloat. However there hasn't been any progress on his end to get his s**t together. In exchange he's been nothing but rude to us and I hate having him around now or having to interact with him. That's just ONE story though out of many :/

But yeah, you could also just say ******** it and see what happens having a kid lmao. Just walk into the room with him and tell him you want a baby for your birthday hahaha. There's a lot of stuff that I thought would happen when having a kid that never ended up happening. Or things that I thought I would do that never came into existence. So sometimes being in our own head makes it seem worse.

Oh jeez man got to out baby each other time for you to pop out 2 more. rofl
So wait is he living with you guys or his fiance and kids with you? He has two kids he an adult he needs to be an adult and take care of his family D: thats stupid man. I understand its your family and she wants to help but there has to be a cut off,

Im in no rush when the rime is right it will be right. We are financially ok but if he not into having a kid then no reason to bring a kid into the world who wont fully be loved. If I dont get a kid I will make my fiance buy me more birds. rofl I just need something to love. xd  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games