Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
Any gamers in here?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you play on?
  PlayStation
  PC
  Xbox
  Switch
View Results

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:26 am
What’s your favorite Video Game, or what have you played recently? I’m deep into the remaster of Persona 4 right now, it’s been a treat!

Some of my favorites are Elden Ring/Soulsborne, Dragon Age, Assassin’s Creed, God of War, Minecraft and Overwatch. I could keep this list going forever!

What about you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:04 pm
Even though i love videogames i havent played any recent games or pc because of money problems. The only thing i have been doing is nuzlocking all pokemon game (from Kanto gen till Alola). As for my favorite videogame thats a though one but Donkey Kong Country holds a special place in my heart as it was one of the first games by brother and i played.  

Cielina

Friendly Cupcake

10,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pindoraa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:11 pm
I love all the Tales games, like Tales of Arise and I like pokemon too. I have a ps4 and a switch. I play alot of those cozy rpg games. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:05 am
I just recently started playing Fallout 3 for the first time (my computer before the one I have now, which I got in December, was from like 2012) but I'm also playing Stardew Valley and Graveyard Keeper and after I finish Fallout 3 I'm planning to play Dragon Age Origins!

lmk if you have suggestions!!  

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

Geddoe Truerune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:45 pm
Most recently playing The Last of Us as I watch the show. Before that I was playing Dragon Age: Origins for the thousandth time. Thought I'd try being a female noble for once to get the ending where you marry the future king and take the throne together. I usually play a mage cause the area of effect of the magic is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:19 pm
Geddoe Truerune

Ah yes I love Alistair. Though I don't love him being King, as he doesn't want the responsibility (who can blame the guy). Have you played the other 2 Dragon Age games?  

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

lIStrawberryMilkIl

Timid Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:59 pm
I have all of the above, but mostly play PC ♥

My favorite are top downs like diablo or lost ark, old fashioned JRPGS like dragon quest or dark cloud and sandbox games(Mostly sims sweatdrop )~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:39 pm
PC

The new Hogwarts legacy now and getting back into league of legends unfortunately lol  

SpinaLdash

Geddoe Truerune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:12 pm
rennaIa
Geddoe Truerune

Ah yes I love Alistair. Though I don't love him being King, as he doesn't want the responsibility (who can blame the guy). Have you played the other 2 Dragon Age games?

Yeah. DAII might actually be my favorite. I know people didn't like that you stayed in one city, but I liked how it changed over time, and the Deep Roads were so much fun.

I didn't like Inquisition. It felt too different, and too directionless. The objectives weren't clear to me. So apparently I was in high-level zones when I wasn't supposed to be, and when I went where I was supposed to go, I was ridiculously OP. I think I did every possible side quest before going to Olais and I never completed that segment because it was so silly. I just didn't like that game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:00 pm
i am currently playing final fantasy tactics for the ps1  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Himiko_Kusanagi

Aged Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:07 pm
I'm playing life is strange on ps4 also so old style savvy games on 3ds. my favorite game of all time is ff7. I really love the remake. also the persona series is my favorite of all time. I really love atlus.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
I'm eagerly waiting for the full release of Diablo 4, been a diehard fan since Diablo 1 - and that's probably why ARPGs/CRPGs are my favourite genre of game

I also play a lot of RTS as well, specifically Age of Empires 2

But honestly I can enjoy any genre of game, they're all great  

Auxtus

PhongponTH

Timid Browser

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:32 am
Well i do played a decent amount of games, still no personal favorite though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 8:39 am
been rotting playing mabinogi lately  

irusumouse

Dapper Duck

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 12:58 pm
Mobile Legends Bang Bang because it's less competitive than actual League sweatdrop  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games