Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Ewing Winters] vs Grace Fatsumoto Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 6:11 am
29th May - 12th June
One Day Auto-Hit

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:28 am

Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye, dawg, and I can't see
I'm tryin' to be what I'm destined to be
And niggas tryin' to take my life away (C'mon)
I put a hole in a ***** for ********' with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and take your life away

Many men
Many, many, many, many men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord, I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me

50 Cent's "Many Men" began, a hip hop classic that gained a pop from the fans who were big times fans of Fiddy. It wasn't a song that was any new to wrestling, but to the current landscape of WWF:G, nobody knew who it belonged to. Their questions however, they'd be answered quickly as the blue and pink haired Ewing Winters stepped out from the back. The fans saw in a backstage segment earlier tonight that she wasn't the nicest person out there, and definitely had no respect for the women in her profession. Ewing would stop and pose at the top of the ramp, bending over and then rising up slowly with a flex of her upper arms, showing off just how much work she put in to have tremendous biceps. Fans jeered her as she made her way to the ring, one woman shouting that she was a b***h. That caused the Apple Valley native to snarl at the woman and get into it with her, telling her presumed boyfriend sitting in the next chair over that she felt bad for him that he couldn't have a real woman like her since. However, since he's such a loser, he'd have to settle! Ewing laughed, as did a few fans surrounding the altercation! This poor guy. Anyway, Ewing made her way to the steps and walked on up to the apron, stepping into the ring and once again doing her pose from the stage. The sounds of 50 Cent's gangsta rap really complimented the radiating swagger of a woman angry at literally everyone, the men and fans who didn't want her around and the women who were clearly very jealous of what she was capable of. Ewing would saunter her way to the ring announcer, pulling his shoulder over to whisper something in his ear and then head back to center ring to sell his introduction.

"The following match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Apple Valley, Minnesota...She weighs in tonight at 205 pounds, and she wants me to remind you that man or woman, you ain't s**t...EWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIING WIIIIIIIINTEEEEERS!"

Many men
Wish death 'pon me
Lord, I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
Have mercy on me
Have mercy on my soul
Somewhere my heart turned cold
Have mercy on many men
Wish death 'pon me

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 12:58 pm
Silence fell over the venue once Ewing's music ended. It was replaced almost immediately by the well known intro from "Aces High" by Iron Maiden. The bright lights focused on the stage dimmed with a blue hue, as the intro transitioned into the song's main riff. Smoke billowed up from the ground covering the stage in a light fog. Spotlights lit up the entrance tunnel, and just as the first verse began; Grace "The Ace" Fatsumoto dropped down into the entrance from the scaffold that supported the titantron. She landed in a crouching super hero pose while her short cape settled around her shoulders.
User Image

And introducing her opponent. Standing at just 5'3" and weighing in at 126lb. From San Diego, California; She is Grace "The Ace" Fatsssuuumoto!

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
There comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack

Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines
Remove all the wheel blocks, there's no time to waste
Gathering speed as we head down the runway
Gotta get airborne before it's too late

Grace jumped to her feet and ran out onto center stage with a bounce in her step. She was upbeat and excited, all sense of nerves gone in this tremendous moment for her. This was her first official match in any promotion. The fact that this was the same promotion that her father had worked for after leaving the NFL was a huge boon to her. She stood in the center of the stage, the tinted stage lights made the swirling fog at her feet glow iridescent blue. She looked over the sea of faces, who were even now weighing her up against her much larger opponent. She could see in their faces that they weren't expecting much. She cocked a smile and threw both her arms up giving the entire arena a double thumbs up! Using the lyrics as her timing, Grace took off sprinting down the ramp.

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving

As soon as she reached the end of the ramp, she took three final enormous steps and then leapt into the air. She cleared the top rope, making the feat look almost easy. Tucking into a roll, she landed into a somersault and popped right back up to her feet.

Run
Live to fly
Fly to live
Do or die
Won't you run
Live to fly
Fly to live
Aces high

Grace ran across the ring, passing her opponent and not sparing the larger woman a glance. She leapt like a gazelle and landed with her feet on the middle rope, and in that same fluid motion she leapt back using the rope to springboard herself into a backflip; landing again in a super hero pose in the center of the ring, this time staring at Ewing with a cocky smirk.

Run
Live to fly
Fly to live
Do or die
Won't you run
Live to fly
Fly to live
Aces high

As the chorus repeated itself, Grace rose to her feet and backed away, unhooking the clasps that held her cape in place. She tossed the accessory aside for a ring attendant to collect and remove it. Turning her back to Ewing, Grace ran to her turnbuckle and then up it as if she were simply climbing stairs. Standing on the rope on either side of the turnbuckle, she threw her double thumbs up again before jumping down and facing Ewing again; ready for the bell to start the match.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 4:55 pm
The ref would do a quick check to both women, and the two gave the ready to go signal -- meaning the match was underway! Ewing would slowly lumber towards the smaller woman, looking to box her in against the ropes, in the corner, something that would give her no choice but to come forward. It looked like a predator cornering it's food, and perhaps that's exactly what this match would be...destruction at it's finest.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 5:43 pm
Grace crouched, watching Ewing approach her. She bid her time waiting for the larger woman to reach the middle of the ring. The moment her lead food crossed that halfway mark, Grace charged forward. Sprinting forward with explosive speed she ducked at she came within reach of Ewing, assuming the woman would likely try a counter power strike. Grace would turn the duck into a slide and come up on her feet on the opposite side of the ring, now facing Ewing's back. She cocked a smile and looked at her wrist and said, "Five seconds are already up."

HiroShinMozas

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 6:03 pm
Ewing did in fact try to deck Grace as she shot through, but her slide was enough to get out of the way and then some...Ewing was being made to look like a slow brute, which wasn't THAT removed from reality. However, Ewing wasn't going to take the s**t talking well, as she quickly turned and ran towards Grace with EVIL intentions. There was always the idea that the smaller woman would avoid her quick pounce, so if she did, Ewing would look to rebound off the ropes behind her and begin a hopefully quick cat and mouse game!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 7:37 pm
A game of cat and mouse is exactly what Grace wanted. Cardio work was her favorite, and as a result she could run for hours without feeling winded. When Ewing charged her, Grace predictably ducked under her reach and bolted across the ring. This time she expected Ewing to attempt a rebound, so when she crossed the ring she again jumped into the second rope, using it to springboard into a leaping backflip over her pursuer.

Despite having practiced this flip until she was form perfect, being in the moment was always different and she didn't maintain her balance well enough when she landed and stumbled slightly. She recovered quickly and backed away to keep the separation between them.

Grace would have continued the chase for a long as she could, but the audience was starting to lose some of it's pop, and she was aware that they'd lose interest quickly if the game continued for longer. They weren't here for a one sided game of tag.

HiroShinMozas

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 8:41 pm
"It's THIS!" Ewing would growl as she turned around to face Grace again. "This is why I don't want to face any of you pathetic women, all you do is run because your weakness breeds fear!" Ewing would again stomp her way towards Grace, trying to juke her with a feigned clothesline attempt! The plot would be followed up by Ewing predicting Grace running past her while ducking again, but Ewing dropped to a knee as she did so, hoping her plan worked so Grace would instead be met with Ewing's shoulder to her midsection! If it worked, Ewing would look to stand with easy holding Grace's body over one shoulder! What strength from this debuting wrestler, my goodness!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 9:22 pm
Ewing's gambit paid off, Grace was responding with a taunt of her own, "Even you're not dumb enough to let someone hit you for free!" She was focused on her less than witty retort and walked, or in this case ducked, right into the larger woman's feint.

"Wumph!" Grace grunted as she found herself caught up and being lifted onto Ewing's shoulder. Her mind worked fast, recognizing what had happened and searching for a way out before Ewing had a chance to capitalize. Grace tried to kick her legs back, trying to force herself down to grab for Ewing's neck. If the larger woman couldn't control Grace's leverage she would find herself being caught into a chokehold DDT when Grace kicked her legs forward.

HiroShinMozas

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:17 pm
As Ewing powered Grace on to her shoulder, she couldn't help but laugh at the idea that she was just carrying some child and was about to put her to bed without supper and NO internet time on the ipad. It was looking like a cool move was in the works, but Grace had other plans. She kicked her legs about and slipped into a position where she had an arm around Ewing's head, and was looking to absolutely plant her with a DDT! She reared back and...EWING HELD ON! The strength of Winters had little to do with preventing the much smaller woman from connecting with her move, that wasn't too hard...but the smarts of the Apple Valley native was the winning factor her. She reared back up into a standing position, Grace keeping her hold around Ewing's neck area. The fans would rumble a bit in anticipation as to what would come next, and their answer would come with the swiftness -- Ewing Winters would run forward towards the ropes, trying to shove Grace into them and on the rebound back use the momentum to bridge backward and drive her back first with a Northern Lights Suplex!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:50 pm
Grace couldn't, she wouldn't believe it. As hard as she jerked to throw Ewing off balance, the woman's planted feet were refusing to budge. Grace just couldn't get the inertia she needed to throw Ewing forward. That didn't stop her from trying fruitlessly multiple times as the dominating woman used the ropes elasticity to rebound Grace into a Northern Lights Suplex.

Grace felt gravity spin around her as she was flipped over and back and came crashing down into the mat, spine first. Shock rocked her body, but she was prepared for this. Grace was no stranger to bumps, and the impact loosened Ewing's grip on Grace, allowing the smaller more nimble woman to jump back to her feet before her opponent would be able to manage it. Despite the pain, she did her best not to show it, trying to no-sell the impact as best she could.

HiroShinMozas

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:11 am
Ewing wasn't going to get a pinfall attempt like she'd hoped, as Grace was somehow...completely fine?! What?! Both women got up to their feet after the suplex connected, with Grace Fatsumoto no worse for wear, she acted as if nothing happened and that enraged Winters. I'd say there was so much heat here, you could change her name to Summers, and...oh, wait. Anyway -- Ewing would this time, like a wildebeest charging for some DELICIOUS water from the watering hole, look to absolutely level Grace with an axehandle to the FACE as a receipt for no-selling her move! The audacity of this woman!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:22 am
The fact that Ewing had managed to pull off such a well executed trap, made Grace realize she wasn't fighting just a brute. It came as a relief to her that the taunt worked. Ewing charged in like a wild animal, telegraphing her assault. Grace ducked under and sprinted for the ropes, rebounding off of them for a speed boost so that when she came back at her opponent she could leap into a missile dropkick, aimed at whatever broadside of Ewing was facing her.

HiroShinMozas

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:57 am
Ewing was caught in the trap like it was indeed child's play. Grace leaped from the ropes with a brilliant dropkick! The air she got to hit a missile dropkick from just the ground was incredible, far from the top turnbuckle most needed for such air!

It's a shame it didn't do much. As the dropkick connected with her torso, Ewing took a step back...but she wasn't dropped. She was really hardly moved by it, if anything, it upset her even further that her anger was warranted -- she was in the ring with a woman that could take a hit but was certainly struggled to land anything meaningful that actually did damage! Winters was not going to let this injustice go by as she would reach out with some swiftness and try to take a handful of Grace's hair, screaming at her to actually FIGHT!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 12:17 pm
Grace felt the kick connect, but it felt like she's just kicked a wall. All of the impact was absorbed by Ewing's strength and solid footwork. Grace hit the ground harder than usual, and when you aren't expecting it, it's somehow worse. She grunted and was starting to get when Ewing grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up while shouting at her to fight. The challenge snapped her into gear, "Fine!" Shouted Grace as she rose up without resistance. She aimed a quick toe kick for Ewing's shin, and then reached up to try and grab the larger woman's head. Dropping herself down to her knees, she hopes to drag Ewing's head down into a jawbreaker.

"Let's see if your neck is as strong as your legs!"

HiroShinMozas

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas