Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am
The lights dimmed and put on a pink filter as a jazzy tune played. Anton stepped out, wearing heaty shaped shades, a pink boa, and holding a rose.

User Image

The Booty Warrior made his way down the ramp, trailing the rose up and down his bare chest as he stared down at Nuke.

making his way to the ring weighing in at 240 pound: Anton S. Silva!

Anton stopped halfway down the ramp. He took a sharp breath as he slid his hands up his body, spreading them out as he looked up, flower petals falling down from the ceiling onto the audience and ramp.

With a smile, Anton walked up the steps, wiping his boots on the ring apron before he faced the ring. With a flick of his wrist he tossed the rose into the ring before entering through the ropes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:39 am

Anton entered the ring, and Nuke had a face like thunder at this point. He walked over to the ropes and called over a stage hand, demanding that he bring him a microphone.

Without hesitation the stage hand hurried off and brought back a microphone for Nuke.

As soon as he had it in hand, he turned and faced his opponent.

"Anton Silva.. the.. the Booty Warrior?

What the hell does that even mean? Who even are you?

Do you know who I am?

Know what.. I'll tell yo- Shut the hell up!
"

Nuke interrupted himself as the crowd were getting gradually and gradually louder, jeering him along as he spoke.

"The rudeness here is ridiculous. What I'm trying to tell you is that I was the inaugural DHW Dragonheart Champion, and I deserve respect.

I do not deserve to have to lower myself to these pathetic standards, by having to fight against a buffoon like this ridiculous man in front of me.
"

Nuke then began walking towards Anton at this point, microphone still in hand.

"Who the hell do you think you are? What the hell do you think you're doing in my ring?

Why don't you turn and get out of thi-
"

At that point, Nuke rushed in and attempted to strike Anton on the head with the microphone!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:07 am
Anton smiled as he removed his boa during. When Nuke shouted at the audience for silence he removed the shades, throwing a wink at the former champion.

When Nuke swung the microphone, Anton ducked and moved behind him as rhe bell rang , taking his open palm and delivering a hard smack right to Nukes backside  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:08 am

Smack!

The cheeky little backside slap was enough to get the crowd laughing along, as Nuke angrily looked behind him. He threw the microphone outside the ring as the referee rang the bell to signal the start of the match.

Fusion turned around angrily, eyeing up his opponent.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:38 am
Anton grinned as Nuke turned around, waggling his eyebrows.

The booty hunty pointed to himself " I want...." he said, the audience shouting along with him. He then pointed to Nuke " that....BOOTY!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am

The audience were laughing and playing around, and Nuke looked worried and surprised at what was happening.

He dropped to the mat and rolled under the bottom rope, giving Anton a disgusted ******** this! I'm out!"

Fusion threw his hands at Anton, then turned and began walking up the ramp!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:04 am
Anton licked his lips like a predator watching his prey turn its back. He slid out of the ring, chasing after Nuke. He pounced at him aiming for the Donkey Punch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:02 am

Nuke should have been on his guard, but was caught by the Donkey Punch and dropped to his knees!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:07 am
Anton held up the mic

"Oh no, youre not slipping away yet Nukie. You came down here serving up all that cake, daddy wants a piece. Now toot it up"

Anton bent down to wrap his arms around Nukes waist, looking to throw him with a wheelbarrow suplex on the ramp.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:41 am

It seemed all too easy for Anton as he gripped his arms around Nuke's waist, before hitting an equally brutal and equally beautiful suplex!

The crowd were cheering on, but some were laughing at just how this match was going.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:38 pm
Anton reached down grabbing 'Nukie' by the hair as he pulled him to hua feet, attempting to lead him back to the ring and roll him in  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:17 am

Nuke was grabbed and dragged towards the ring, against his own will, and rolled in.

As he got in the ring he scrambled to his feet.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:47 am
Anton slid into the ring after Nuke. He attempted to slip around behind Nuke and wrap his arms around him for a bearhug  
Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff