[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:15 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers and boos for Creeker. Creeker walked of from the back wearing a open white Michigan baseball jersey, long black cargo shorts, and black high tops. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat. Around his waist is his newly won Dragonheart championship belt.

"Introducing next, weighing in tonight at 285lbs and he is from the mitten state. He is your new Dragonheart champion, THE CREEEKEEER!"

Creeker walked up to the middle of stage and stopped. He stares out at the thousands of fans at attention. He softly pats the face plate of the Dragonheart championship as he walks down the ramp.

Nigel Cade: Here comes the new Dragonheart Champion, Creeker. He defeated the first ever Dragonheart Champion Nuke Fusion at Inferno 3. His first title defense is tall task up against this beast of man, Bison.

Grayson: During their match at Inferno 3. Creeker seemed to be step ahead of Nuke. But, I believe Nuke was distract by what happen with that booty hunter guy. If he wasn't, Nuke would beaten Creeker hands down.

Nigel Cade: But yet, here were we're at, Cade. Creeker vs Bison, two big man and that are not shy go fast.

Creeker strolls around ring keeping his eyes on Bison as he takes off his jersey and wraps it around the bat before giving it to the ring aid. He slides into the bottom rope. As he stands up he unlatches the Dragonheart Championship bet off his waist. He extends the belt up over his head staring down Bison and mouthing "You're just meat. No thought."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:15 pm
Bison removed his jacket, tossing it out of the ring.

"Wrong.."
he mouthed back "Im the final boss"

Bison slapped his chest  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:12 pm
Creeker hands the belt to the ref. Who quickly hands it out to a ring aid. Creeker says as he walks back into his corner, "Yeah, at the buffet"

The ref walks back to the middle of the ring and looks at both large man before signal to start of match.

~Ding, Ding~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:05 am
Bison stepped to the center off the ring. His pecs jumping as he flexed, he offered a test of strength to the champion as a start.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:41 am
Creeker gives Bison a flat stare like a disappoint parent after seeing Bison doing as little dance with his pecks. Creeker walks up to Bison as he offers test of strength to him. Creeker lifts his hands up like was going accept the challenge. But last second, Creeker attempts to drive his knee into Bison stomach!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:17 am
Bison lost some breath as rhe surprise knee hit his gut. He glared at the unsportsmanlike conduct, looking to fire back in kind by clapping his arms together with the champions head in between them.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:33 am
"Oh do you li-" Creeker was about to say something as he pulling his knee out of Bison's stomach. Bison decides he's going do his best 'Boogie Woggie' and tries to clap Creeker out from this timeline. Luckily for Creeker, Bison decided to merciful and just box his ears with quick slap to both sides of his head. Creeker takes step back trying to regain his balance after this system restart.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:50 am
Bison was still fuming. Taking advantage of Creekers mentak rebuffering, Bsion charged with a viscous clothesline looking to take the champion off his feet.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:04 am
In-between blinks it felt like Bison was moving superspeed towards Creeker. Bison be the bigger man and man on mission. Bison's big clothesline takes down the Dragonheart champion! Crowd erupts seeing two big boys duking it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 am
Bison glared down at the champ

" how do you like that!?" he bellowed, beating his chest. He raised his hand to signal the crowd.

BODY BY MBADI DOT COM!

Bison hit the ropes and came back with a jumping elbow drop aimed for Creekers sternum  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:17 am
Was that earthquake that just pass, no? Oh it was just Bison coming back off the ropes. Bison drove his elbow into Creeker's sternum as hits the elbow drop. Creeker lets out a ugh as the air was force out of his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:19 am
Once Bison came crashing down into the champion he hooked the leg going for an early pin attempt as the crwod got ready to count.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:23 am
The ref slides into position and checks make sure Creeker's shoulders are down on the mat.

[b...1!

Creeker kicks out strongly at a one count!.  
Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff