Reply Eclipse
im starting to hate borders (no spoliers) :vein:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:18 pm
i bought me book at borders and after i read a couple chapters i discoverd that there was a huge tear in one page and tears in other pages and some pages were glued toghether so i had to pull them apart and accediantally rip them stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Oh honey! I'm so sorry!

I'm reading my copy of Eclipse right now. I always get my books from Amazon. It's fast, easy and cheap. They always have perfect products. You should get your next book from them. 3nodding

Sweet_Scented_Rose

Cute_honor_student666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 am
My Borders is perfect.
I only have problems with other bookstores. And it's not Border's fault. The employees didn't bind the book.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 am

I was going to pre-order, but canceled it at the last minute.
    I figured i'd get it earlier if I just went to the store myself.
    D:
    So I went to Wal-Mart because it was like... 8 dollars cheaper.
    *Shudders*
    I hate Wal-Mart, but the book turned out fine.
    There was nothing wrong with it, but there were only three copies in the store! Nobody was fighting over them at 7:30 in the morning. That disappointed me a bit.
    biggrin

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Oh my god. That's terrible! You should sue. DDD<

You should've seen me in Barnes and Noble, meticulously checking the book jacket for any flaws, any at all, and then slowly turning the pages individually (without reading any of the print, of course) to check for defects. My copy wasn't as perfect as I would have hoped, and of course I accidentally sat on the book jacket (I smoothed it out though, and it was just for a second, anyway).. >>;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 pm
I FINALLY HAVE ECLIPSE!!!!!

sweatdrop

well, my sister had just come back from the library (right next to the bookstore) and for the past week i'd been nagging her constantly to check if Eclipse was out yet in the store..(because she goes to the library to study)

Friday - she was too late. stare
Saturday - she FORGOT. scream
Sunday - Today. I called her half an hour since she left. She said it was sold out.
She came back and shee said, "Sorry, they were sold out. But I bought you the Eclipse mints instead!".
And I was just about to scold her but..she took out of her bag..
ECLIPSE!!! 4laugh biggrin xd blaugh
FINALLY!
bye all, I'm off to read =)

*Sorry I had to post that here, It said no spoilers. blaugh  

rewind r e w i n d

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 pm
aww, and I would get so so so angry if I had Eclipse in that kind of condition..
*shakes head*

SUE THEM!!!! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:33 am
crying i feel so bad for you. you should take it back at get yor money back. then buy a differant copy crying  

Alice_wanna_be

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:52 pm
xD
I know how that goes, though none of my pages were ripped. They were just really messed up.
Some of em were two pages thick, but not off count or anything, and some of them had flaps and yeah. Just weird.
But this was with New Moon.

I didn't bother to return it. It's kind of fun having them like that.
whee

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff