Submit

Did you cry?
  yes
  no
  I'm not telling...
View Results

Princess Alexis - 999

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:17 pm
I cried at the end!! I miss Jacob now!! crying It only took me under eight hours to read the whole book. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:35 pm
I actually didn't cry at the end. I personally don't like Jacob very much...so that's maybe one of the reasons. Wow. You read the book pretty fast. I think I finished it in about that fast too :]  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

Princess Alexis - 999

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 pm
Yeah, I only stopped reading to eat and bathe...that was it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:33 am

i didn't cry, but i get the feeling i wil next time i read it.
that's what happened with new moon.

katgems

Anxious Phantom

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:55 am

I didn't cry at all.
    I have an eternal grudge against Jacob.
    :]
    And I think I finished it in exactly 8 1/2 hours. xD
    But I didn't leave my chair at all...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 pm
I cried and cried. I loved Jacob Black, I can barely even look at the cover of the book without getting very, very sad. In a few weeks I'll try and read it again, but for right now I'm seriously crushed. ;-;  

Luna Loves Good

s k ii z u m

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:27 pm
OMG. I started to hate Jacob in this book sad
he came on way to strong and I seriously bawled when he and Bella told each other 'I Love You' and had that huge kissing ordeal. But it was still really sad to see him go. crying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Nope. I never really liked Jacob, and after the way he forced himself on Bella, I like him even less. I feel a little bad for him, but not nearly enough to cry.  

Accidental Affinity

miss. jenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:04 pm
I cried, but not at the end, throughout the book though -__-

(3 times)

Bella was making me mad when she was kissing Jacob!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 pm
I cried, but not for Jacob. Ugh, Jake and I are currently not on speaking terms. I cried because I was so disappointed in Bella and for all of the pain and fear she put Edward through the entire book.  

soveryunpretty75

Lucretia Thorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:00 am
i cried from the start of the book to the end o.o god i'm an emtional wreck haha.i sorta hate jacob then i sorta dont hate him.i feel sad he left though but i still liked him alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:03 pm
I cried when Jacob kissed her! Im pissed, I dont feel its right. At least we know she chose Edward.  

Star Cross

Arashi Inu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm
Will you find me a blue rose?

I didn't cry at the end of the book, but I cried through out the book for Jacob.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 pm
I came very close to crying, but i had already cried all my tears away while i read the book about something else real going on in my life so my eyes were just to dry and worn out for anymore saltwater to leak out.

Throughout the book i thought Bella was "justified" with running away from edward and trying to hang out with Jake and stuff because it was always "he is just like a brother to her" in my mind because there was just no other possible reason for this, she just cared about her brother, wanted him to be happy and wanted him in her life because he was "family". But then...she loved him as in she was "in love with him"...that wasnt fair. not fair to Jake, Edward, or her. throughout the book...she was just so SELFISH!! OMG....this book annoyed the heck out of me because of that...how could she.....although i can see how he got into her heart, when Edward had left her in NewMoon and thats where Jake came to her rescue, became her knight and shinning armor...sigh..where she was at her weakest in her lost very human life. then Edward was there and she still could not let go of Jake, he had already infected her. She chose Edward, that was the right choice but only after she hurt him so much. I'm surprized yet understanding at the way he acted. i thought he would be more jealious, lash out at jake and make it clear to Bella that this was wrong, hurting him, that she just was not able to see Jake because not of her saftey but because of him and his love for her. yet then Edward will be Edward and not want to hurt Bella or leave keep her from something that might have been better for her. he didnt want to keep her from the knowledge of what she was going to give up, what else was out there...maybe he just didnt want to know her rash choice, but that is unlikely...he had to know that she would choose him...they are Edward and Bella....thats just how it is. lol. what im Itching to scream out is that i would KILL for Stephenie Meyer to write NewMoon and then Eclipse through the eyes of Edward, even skipping NewMoon and just writing Eclipse with Edwards thoughts would be a dream come true....I WANT EDWARDS SIDE OF THIS STORY!!!

Sorry about that little rant there... sweatdrop  

HELLO K ii t t i e

Fantasyrulz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:13 am
Up until I read Eclipse I always prefered Edward to Jacob. Reading Eclipse I now prefer Jacob, Edward is way too controlling and manipulative with the whole marriage thing. COME BACK JACOB crying . So yeah, I cried. JacobxBella will probably never happen, but I sooo hope it does. Maybe if Stephanie Meyer kills off Edward in the next book?  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff