bree [Spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katgems

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:11 am

i can't stop thinking about bree. i don't know why, it just won't END.
and when i saw the UK cover for eclipse, i thought, not of bella, but of bree.
here's a link to the twilight international page -- images don't load every time you look at it, so refresh a couple times, k?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 am
I know what you mean. We altogether dont actually know much about her, but when they first started talking about her i thought she would join them. She resisted and i wish things were different.  

Rosalie H

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 am
mmmmmmmm I thought at first she would join the Cullens but the dumb Volturi killed her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 pm
Yeah, I thought she'd join the Cullens too, but I think her only purpose was to demonstrate that the Volturi shows no mercy.  

Accidental Affinity

Vinyl Records

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:41 pm
Falls to the ground
Yeah, I thought she'd join the Cullens too, but I think her only purpose was to demonstrate that the Volturi shows no mercy.

And also to personify Bella's fear. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:00 pm
I got the idea that maybe if Bree hadn't been killed she would have stuck around and been there with Bella during her transformation. So she wouldn't feel like a monster around the Bella since Bree would have been there trying to control her thirst as well.

LimonConPicoDGallo

Raezyn101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:10 pm
Poor Bree. xD
She's actually based off of a real person; a fan, actually. Back when Twilight was new. *remembers the good old days*
We all knew she was going to be murdered...Just not by who..or how.

Just that she was a human killing vampire named Bree. >;]

Bree was happy to know that she was with Victoria..and a vampire at all. :] Though I'm sure Bree, personally, wouldn't want to be a vegitarian vampire. Actually she's said a few times she wouldn't. xD

But yeah...If I hadn't already known that she was going to be killed, I would have thought she would have joined the Cullens, as well. She would have been a big help to Bella.

Label your posts for spoilers! I'm letting you off because it's about Bree. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:12 pm
niecerpiecer
mmmmmmmm I thought at first she would join the Cullens but the dumb Volturi killed her

neutral yeah... that really sucked... i really thought that she would stay with them or go to Denlai (sp?) with Tanya....  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:28 am
Rae...
I feel like an utter Twilight n00b for asking this, but how did you know about Bree?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:16 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Rae...
I feel like an utter Twilight n00b for asking this, but how did you know about Bree?

She's in Eclipse  

Gunslinger4ever

isabella jolie

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:11 pm
niecerpiecer
Yes, I thought so too,i was sad when they killed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:49 pm
Gunslinger4ever
XxfushigipinayxX
Rae...

She's in Eclipse

No, no. I read Eclipse.

I meant, how did Raezyn know Bree was going to be a character and die before Eclipse was released? Did Stephenie discuss it at her site or something? Or maybe the lex? I know she has a friend named Bree (something about a cult? @__@), but by the time I was a Twilight addict, I hadn't gotten to know any other "famous" fans other than Alphie, Pel, Seraphyn, and a few others.

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

katgems

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:26 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Gunslinger4ever
XxfushigipinayxX
Rae...

She's in Eclipse

No, no. I read Eclipse.

I meant, how did Raezyn know Bree was going to be a character and die before Eclipse was released? Did Stephenie discuss it at her site or something? Or maybe the lex? I know she has a friend named Bree (something about a cult? @__@), but by the time I was a Twilight addict, I hadn't gotten to know any other "famous" fans other than Alphie, Pel, Seraphyn, and a few others.

erm...
i read somewhere that stephenie actually ASKED to use her name...
but it wasn't on her site.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:49 am
katgems
XxfushigipinayxX
Gunslinger4ever
XxfushigipinayxX
Rae...

She's in Eclipse

No, no. I read Eclipse.

erm...
i read somewhere that stephenie actually ASKED to use her name...
but it wasn't on her site.

Oh, oh! I think I remember now...
Stephenie asked the fan if she could use her name in one of the books as a minor character...she warned them that they would die, but Bree was alright.

Is that right? I vaguely remember it from somewhere.  

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know. I want to learn more about Bree, I really wanted her to be a character, like a new main character. But NOOOO, they had to go KILL HER OFF.

Arg, I'm super angry about it. At that point in the book, a new main character would have been a good twist.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff