Reply Eclipse
Angela - Spoilers - Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HELLO K ii t t i e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:07 am
Ok so what do people think of Stephenie bringing witches into the picture? Something Bella said (i cant find the quote or the page or anything where i read it because i lent my book out to my boyfriend right after i finished it today) something about "Vampires, Werewolfs and me, it dosent matter its me, You and just Jake and if Angela is a witch she cam join the party too". could be be a foreshadow of Angela becoming a witch?

on another note i cant Wait for the next book where Bella will be changed at last (or at least thats what we are to believe so far). also that whole marrige, Alice planning it and Bella having sex with Edward before becoming a vamp was just great, lmao, simply delicious! rofl heart 3nodding mrgreen whee biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:19 am
i love the book  

MandyRenee

Syrette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:16 am
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I didn't think it was foreshadow, the whole witch thing. I think that Bella was just trying to prove a point and used that as an example that she didn't care what they were and trying to get across that the labels were pointless.
Iwantthenextbooktooomg. D; But so far off.....
And when did it say that Bella was going to have sex with Edward before becoming a vampire? I thought Edward said that that wasn't even possible. :/

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:54 am
Taru-chan --Again--
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I didn't think it was foreshadow, the whole witch thing. I think that Bella was just trying to prove a point and used that as an example that she didn't care what they were and trying to get across that the labels were pointless.
Iwantthenextbooktooomg. D; But so far off.....
And when did it say that Bella was going to have sex with Edward before becoming a vampire? I thought Edward said that that wasn't even possible. :/

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

he said that he would try to have sex with her when she was still human after they get married, it was part of the deal when she agreed to get married before she was turned.  

HELLO K ii t t i e

Aris`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:38 pm
The quote was more like
"You are you, Jacob is Jacob. I'm not involved in this enemy stuff; I am Switzerland. If Angela is a witch, she can join the party too."

It would be rather interesting if Angela was one though. Her being all nice and everything. If anything, Jessica is the witch. mad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:47 pm
Aris`
The quote was more like
"You are you, Jacob is Jacob. I'm not involved in this enemy stuff; I am Switzerland. If Angela is a witch, she can join the party too."

It would be rather interesting if Angela was one though. Her being all nice and everything. If anything, Jessica is the witch. mad

Dont forget Lauren she counts as a witch in my book as well...tho she wasnt really mentioned in the book...o well the less Lauren the better

LimonConPicoDGallo

CoolPickle33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 am
I'd love for her to be a witch! What a twist it would be. And maybe she would figure out what Edward is and try to stop him from changing Bella! AWESOME-NESS!! I'm happy about the deal too. Or in Stephenie's words the "compromise." I need the next book now!! But we all have to wait another year... crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:44 am
I would tend to hope not.

Werewolves have never been my favorite topic--though, before Twilight, neither were vampires--and I wasnt too happy about them being introduced in New Moon.

To be honest, I was pretty happy that no other species or myth or creature were added into the mix in Eclipse.

So, I dont think so, though, it was sort of fore-shadowed in Twilight as well.

I guess we have to wait to find out.  

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think Bella was only joking. She didn't mean it as anything. For all we know, Angela could be a witch, but she didn't mean that Angela is. It was a joke, that's all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:17 pm
I think Stephenie put it in as an easter egg, since there were a lot of people wondering if witches would pop up next in Eclipse.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

kamaki09

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Nah I really don't think that she's REALLY going to be a witch. I mean, I think she was just joiking about it all. xD But if would, hmmm....i dunno...I mean...Angela doesn't...really...matter...xD I mean she hasn't really done anything. And Stephenie hasn't speculated much on Bella's High School Life but during the first book and during graduation. That's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:18 pm
I don't think it's a foreshadow, I think Bella just said that to make a point. I mean, not even the dream about Jacob being a wold in Twilight was a spoiler, Stephenie had no idea then what Jake was.  

Reana Kay

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:07 pm
Reana Kay
I don't think it's a foreshadow, I think Bella just said that to make a point. I mean, not even the dream about Jacob being a wold in Twilight was a spoiler, Stephenie had no idea then what Jake was.

But she was writing New Moon while she was editing Twilight. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 pm
Personally i think it would be cool if angela was a witch. I highly doubt it but i think it would be pretty cool.  

RainyRose329

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:29 am
twisted words
Reana Kay

But she was writing New Moon while she was editing Twilight. 3nodding

But she wrote that dream scene before she started New Moon. She said herself that it wasn't meant to be foreshadowing scene.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff