Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Purple Show Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:22 pm
I renamed it. The ring now has a purple carpet with The Joker Cards: Carnival of Carnage, The Ringmaster, The Riddlebox, The Great Milenko, Jake and Jack: The Amazing Jeckal borthers, and The Wraith. Two chairs with a mic in each chair. A bucket beside my seat filled with random things. Two towers stand beside each chair with The Purple Show down the side with a happy face and sad face mask on each one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:32 pm
As the ring finishes set up, A loud screech sounds out as Remedy begins to play. Jay stands on the ramp with a usual smirk on his face as he walks to the ring high fiving a few fans. he steps on the steel steps walking up them and getting into the ring. He stands in the center looking at the mat with a smile then lifts his head up looking at the crowd giving off his cross taunt. He walks over grabbing a mic as the music stops playing. He kneals down feeling the carpet and looks around shruging. He lifts up and stratches his face.

"Welcome... To the newest talk show in the WWF... The Lightning Effect!" He says as the crowd cheers. "Ok ok ok chill... I am not really myself today for a few reasons but nothing to worry about. My first guest here is someone I got to know a few days back... put on a hell of a show... Had fun with it... and joked about it... Without further ado." He says as he takes a seat in his chair. "Come on down my special guest." He says as he sets the mic down on his lap.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:35 pm
*suddonly the words "HES AT IT AGAIN!" were yelled as fear by disturbed started to play to a huge fan ovation as tarsk came out all taped up and ho made his way down to the ring not bothing with his pyros cuz he was to badly hurt to worry aabout them*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:37 pm
Jay nods his head as he claps his hands for Tarsk as he motions him to take a seat and the other mic in the chair.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:38 pm
*tarsk picked up the mic and sat in the chair* "hey thanks for having me"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:40 pm
He nods his head. "Anytime... Now lets get down to the deal. First off... We first met in Blaze's House of Glory... But I know you heard of me before that day... How did you first hear about yours truely." He says poitning to himself. "And decided to challenge me to what almost of been a street fight."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:46 pm
JayLightning
He nods his head. "Anytime... Now lets get down to the deal. First off... We first met in Blaze's House of Glory... But I know you heard of me before that day... How did you first hear about yours truely." He says poitning to himself. "And decided to challenge me to what almost of been a street fight."
"well to be honest i 1st heard about u at 1 of my autogragh signings and people kept asking who was better and couldnt tell them cuz i had no idea who u were....so i desided to try my hardest to find u and challenge u to a match so that we woulds know for sure"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:50 pm
Jay nods his head as he thinks for a moment. "The match was scheduled to be a Street Fight at first... But thanks to my always working mind-" Some people laugh at that as he looks around the crowd. He gets in a bucket beside him with some random stuff in it as he chucks at at a few people which causing more laughter. "Next time I will pack friggen water ballons..." He says then turns back to Tarsk. "As I was saying... Thanks to my always working mind." He stares at the crowd as some just snicker. "I changed the Idea to a last man standing... Do you think the people would of gotten a better match out of the Street Fight or was our match pretty much off the charts."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:54 pm
JayLightning
Jay nods his head as he thinks for a moment. "The match was scheduled to be a Street Fight at first... But thanks to my always working mind-" Some people laugh at that as he looks around the crowd. He gets in a bucket beside him with some random stuff in it as he chucks at at a few people which causing more laughter. "Next time I will pack friggen water ballons..." He says then turns back to Tarsk. "As I was saying... Thanks to my always working mind." He stares at the crowd as some just snicker. "I changed the Idea to a last man standing... Do you think the people would of gotten a better match out of the Street Fight or was our match pretty much off the charts."
"off the charts? damn it we shattered them!...no1 is ever, i repeat, ever going to put on a better show then the 2 of us did at king of the ring, any1 who missed that, well, i guess it sucks to be u"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:58 pm
Jay nods his head and looks at the cameras. "Yeah so phooey to you lot... Heh." He says then turns back to Tarsk. "At the end of the match... We were both had a few holes... What was the damage count on you?"  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:02 pm
JayLightning
Jay nods his head and looks at the cameras. "Yeah so phooey to you lot... Heh." He says then turns back to Tarsk. "At the end of the match... We were both had a few holes... What was the damage count on you?"
*tarsk looked at the camera and laughed* "meny degrees of ouch, and a few ooohs, a couble aws, and i whole lot of HO-LAY SHEET!" *the crowd said that last part with him, almost as if on cue*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:04 pm
"Now tell me this Tarsk... If it was all up to you... Would you change anything in that match whatoever."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:07 pm
JayLightning
"Now tell me this Tarsk... If it was all up to you... Would you change anything in that match whatoever."
"actually, yeah....id make me win" *he laughed*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:10 pm
Jay just shrugs. "Whatever floats your boat pal.... Final question.... Is this the last of Tarsk? Or will we see you in the future... and folks.... No puns in there.."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

vax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:22 pm
JayLightning
Jay just shrugs. "Whatever floats your boat pal.... Final question.... Is this the last of Tarsk? Or will we see you in the future... and folks.... No puns in there.."
"who knows, i may just suprize u, i may just lay down and retire...but at my age not likly, but 1 thing is for sertain...sooner or later, i will, be at it again"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games