Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Who else wants to KILL Jacob Black? *Eclipse spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Break his jaw?
  Yes
  No
View Results

EdwardCullen1901

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:15 am
How dare he kiss Bella like that, then threaten to commit suicide so he could kiss her again!! I wish that newborn would have killed him!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:27 am
The nerve!! And then for Charlie to congratulate him!! What the Hell?! Edward has the patience of a saint though, especially in the tent when Jacob was having those fantasies of Bella...I would have killed the guy right then and there!!  

Charcoil

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:49 pm
At least I wasn't the only one. Now, I have nothing against werewolves. I actually think that it's insane the vampires and werewolves are enemies! I mean, come on!! But I loved Jacob in Twilight, he was getting cocky towards the end of New Moon. I wanted to punch him myself in New Moon. And now, in Eclipse, he is so cocky, arrogant (sp?), self-centered, and Edward is so patient, and willing to do whatever Bella wants (kind of >.<). But I miss the old Jacob, the one that Bella loves. Not this overly cocky, son of a batch of cookies!

Okay....Sorry, I had to vent. No one else understands the obsession that I have.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 pm
I was really mad when he kissed her, then said all that s**t about going off to die. I was like- you a**.

Yes, edward really does have the patience of a saint. Harldy saintly though xd  

isabella jolie

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dono_Kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Edward is a saint for having enough restraint to keep Jacob alive. . . -_-

I actually liked him in Twilight.
After reading Eclipse, I rly hate him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm
Don't worry shiko_me... I think I can relate.
xD

But yes. I truly, truly wanted to kill him. I got so angry, in fact, that I was actually yelling at my book and my mom took it away from me for an hour until I calmed down.
I overreacted a bit, but I had every reason to.

Jacob must die.
evil

Kaikaku

the.fly.on.the.wall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:25 pm
I hate Jake..

But i felt Sorry for him... in the last chapter there was a line that got me from jake...

"I pushed my legs faster, letting Jacob Black disappear behind me"

Personally i feel bad for jake.....

but them again it doesnt mean i have to break every bone in his body D:

to do that to Bella!

but then again....

it Takes Two To Tango  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:50 pm
User Image
Jacob Black really gets on my nerves...I really have no idea why.But when he kissed Bella..Oh man...I had to stop reading for a while. I got so pissed...>.<

Damn you Muffins!!

DarknessXFool

EdwardCullen1901

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:43 pm
shiko_me
At least I wasn't the only one. Now, I have nothing against werewolves. I actually think that it's insane the vampires and werewolves are enemies! I mean, come on!! But I loved Jacob in Twilight, he was getting cocky towards the end of New Moon. I wanted to punch him myself in New Moon. And now, in Eclipse, he is so cocky, arrogant (sp?), self-centered, and Edward is so patient, and willing to do whatever Bella wants (kind of >.<). But I miss the old Jacob, the one that Bella loves. Not this overly cocky, son of a batch of cookies!

Okay....Sorry, I had to vent. No one else understands the obsession that I have.

In this guild, you're never the only obsessed fan, trust me. Jacob was alright until the end of Twilight, even at the prom he ticked me off...from then on out my despise has escalated to pure, unadulterated hatred evil stressed twisted ...I can't believe how great Edward is, though. Oddly enough, he inspires me to be a better boyfriend, I mean, if he had the patience to put up with Jacob's perverted thoughts in the tent, and not strike him is astounding!! And then to bring him back and allow them privacy without prejudice, and allow Bella the choice to take Jacob over him...I don't know if I could do that, knowing what happened and still look at her the same.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 am

i think his behavior is already decided even before he was a werewolf-- if only a day before.
i'm at the nazi's house now, so i don't have my book with me, but i'll try to quote it:
jacob(seeing mike): oh, it's that guy from last year. does he still think you're his girlfriend?
bella: some people are hard to discourage
jacob(thoughtfully): then again, sometimes persistance pays of...
bela: mostly it's just annoying though.

yeah...
so he had a plan. but edward came back, and as far as he knew, bella didn't need him around anymore, even if before she'd treated him like a drug.
granted, that "ask me to kiss you" s**t really made me mad, but-- think abuout it. he spent 2 or 4 months with this girl. she would have died without his help. and now, he can't be with her? just because some guy's been her age for a hundred years? it's not fair to anyone.

katgems

Anxious Phantom

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:08 am
I have to agree with you there.

Yes, Jacob got a bit of a**hole in him, especially with that trick kiss scene. But, really. That's all he's got going for him. He's been with Bella, saving her, and he could've been the one for her if Edward didn't go off and be suicidal.

And now he can't get his chance because the b*****d (Edward) comes back? You tell me what's unfair.

That whole trick fiasco was one time he pissed me off. But the rest of the book was great. Jacob, despite knowing that Bella loved him too, let her go. Don't you think that maybe he kept persisting only until Bella finally realizes it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 am
Some of you Jake haters only hate him b/c he got in the way of Bella and Edwards "precious" relationship or b/c he kissed her to me those r dumb reasons no offense He kissed her b/c when she turns into his enemy he might not be able 2 see her again duh if u were in Jacobs position the girl he loves going to turn into a thing that makes him into what he is and the fact that she choose his enemy over him how would u freakn feel and dont tell me u would let her go b/c that is bs if u really loved a girl it would be hard 2 let her go w/ out at least 1 kiss  

niecerpiecer

Kaikaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:37 pm
It's not just the kiss that's upsetting everyone.
It was the fact that he was a total a** about it and gave her an ultimatum like 'kiss me or I'm gonna kill myself'. He was way too cocky and he wasn't thinking about what it was doing to her. He shoved his feelings for her down her throat (quite literally) and it was tearing her in two.

Yeah he might not be able to see her, but that's not a valid excuse for what he did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:11 pm
EdwardCullen1901
How dare he kiss Bella like that, then threaten to commit suicide so he could kiss her again!! I wish that newborn would have killed him!!

He knew she wasn't going to be his, he had hopes but they weren't enough... I can Understand him. He wants her too much for his own good. So he acts selfish and inconsiderate because it's the only way he's able to have at least some time with her. "passionate" in his own view I guess, in the end he knows he's only lying to himself by taking advantage of unfortunate events. Pity, He's a good kid, just needs some love.

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:11 pm
Kaikaku
It's not just the kiss that's upsetting everyone.
It was the fact that he was a total a** about it and gave her an ultimatum like 'kiss me or I'm gonna kill myself'. He was way too cocky and he wasn't thinking about what it was doing to her. He shoved his feelings for her down her throat (quite literally) and it was tearing her in two.

Yeah he might not be able to see her, but that's not a valid excuse for what he did.

I have to agree with that. It's not just the kiss. He was just yanking at her feelings for him.

I actually broke out laughing when Bella punched him. That whole relay between Edward and Bella on the phone was altogether, very amusing. The kiss pissed the hell out of me. Ridiculous. Up until then, I was feeling okay towards Jake, even though he was a thorn in my side during New Moon. But when he forced that on her...god, I got pissed. Charlie was outrageous. Does he really prefer Jake THAT much? Can't he see how much Edward is to Bella? *sigh*

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff