Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Warriors (the Tribe of Rushing Water) Now Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:59 am
I'm still studying up on it, so i've started posting a guide... i'm typing it out myself, and i'm still not completely done. those that have read the New Prophecy series of books from Warriors would know about the tribe. (this info is coming out of the Warriors: the new prophecy: Moonrise book. some of it has been summerized)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Vocabulary-
To-be- an apprentice, a cat learns the skills it needs to know for what it's going to be when it is fully grown
Cave-guard- Guards the tribe, the caves, and any other watching out a cat may need to do. They can also fight if they must to protect the tribe
Prey-hunter- catches prey to feed the tribe, is sleek, lean, and built for hunting. a tribe cat is born to it's job.
Kit-mother- Mother to kits. cares for them in the Nursery.
Nursery-where kits(kittens) and they're kit-mothers stay, the kit-mothers care for the kits here.
Caught-prey-prey that has recently been caught
Cave of Pointed stones- Where the tribe goes to meet with the Tribe of Endless Hunting
the Tribe of Endless Hunting- the Tribe of Rushing Water's ancestors
Patrol- groups of mostly prey-hunters and a couple cave-guards, they look for prey and cave-guards help lead them around the territory, watching out for danger(such as hawks, loose stone, obstructions in the path, etc)

Mice, Hawks, rabbits, and other small creatures that can be found in the mountains. One tecnique of hunting is not pouncing on a mouse in the open, but waiting until a hawk gets in, then leap for the hawk, dragging it down to the ground. that way you get both the mouse and the hawk, then there's one less hawk to carry away a tribe cats, or seriously injure them.
The cavern in which the tribe's camp is behind a waterfall. a small ledge leads up behind the waterfall with a small opening at the end into the cave.
there is stalagmite and stalagtite in the caves(as in teeth-like ston both rising from the ground and coming down from the ceiling)
A stream trickles over a mossy rock and into a pool on the cave floor. Tribe cats can drink from there.
Cats sleep in nests that are hollowed out places in the rock, covered with some bedding(moss and feathers are usually used as bedding)
The caught-prey pile is just beyond the pool of water.
Small passages lead to the Cave of Pointed Stones, as well as the nursery. Both are located opposite of the waterfall, which is the only place where light comes through into the main cave, and the water is a constant thundering. The Tribe cats have gotten used to this and hear very well in the cave.
the Healer of the tribe picks out signs in rock, leaf, and water,and that shows the tribe what to do, with the help of the Tribe of Endless Hunting. the healer also takes care of wounds and sickness, and leads the tribe.
Tribe cats share- they swap prey, take a bite, then swap it back and finish it off.
there are some ranks in cats, starting from the least rank:
Kits, To-be's, Prey-hunters and cave-guards, elders, Healer.
There are no rival groups of cats in the mountains, but there once was a very large mountain cat, almost like a lion, but without the mane, that once used to prey on the tribe cats. It's long dead now, thanks to a grey she-cat that had fullfilled the Tribe of Endless hunting's prophecy. She was a traveler from far away, that came with a group of cats saying they were from four different clans, but she died from the impact of a stone that had killed the large mountain cat. Her brother had stayed with the tribe.

Tribe cat Profile:
Username:
Name sad such as Brook where small fish swim(shortened to Brook) or Crag where eagles nest(shortened to crag)there are many names that could be made...)
Rank sad like to-be, or prey hunter, or cave guard, kitmother, etc)
Age sad in moons(one moon=one month, and a kit has to be at least six moons before becoming a to-be)
Male or female:
Mate or Crush:
Appearance sad like: Brown tabby, yellow eyes, or calico with grey,brown and black spots, etc)
Optional sad just any extra info you'd like to give about your cat)
Just copy and fill out in a pm to me, or just post it here. Don't forget to erase the text in parentheses though!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:58 am
Username:katt725
Name:Ledge of the Pointed Stones(shortened to Stoneledge, only the Healer may use of the Pointed stones in their name...)
Male or female:female
Mate or Crush: none
Appearance:Green eyes, reddish-brown coat with dark brown flecks.
Optional:She is Tribe-born and takes care of her tribe as best as she can. Since she is a Healer she does not have a mate.

Name:Stream Where Small Fish Swim(shortened to Stream)
Male or female:female
Mate or Crush: likes Crag, but Trail isn't bad either...(this could turn into something here...)
Appearance:Ice Blue eyes with a light grey tabby coat.
Optional:She is Tribe-born and protects her tribe with her life, thinks Trail might have a crush on her, and she finds it funny whenever he tries to impress her.

Name:Trail Where Cats Walk(shortened to Trail)
Rank razz rey-hunter
Male or female:male
Mate or Crush: Stream(but she doesn't know it yet)
Appearance:Light grey with black spots, yellow eyes.
Optional:Tribe-born, helps to provide for his clan and hopefully impress Stream, even if he can be a little clumsy at times.
(We shall start rp once we get two or more ppl(including me) You may have as many rp cats as you wish, just put them all into one post)  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Username: leonoreo10
Name:Crag where eagles nest(shortened to crag)
Male or female: Male.
Mate or Crush:None
Appearance:Brown, black with white stripes but very light body green eyes
Optional: He is Tribe-born and takes care of feeding his clan and other thing to help out his clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 am
Stoneledge was pacing about the cave, gazing about and happy that nothing bad was going on at that moment.
Stream suddenly burst into the cave, with Trail close behind her. "A hawk attacked us, It was huge! Larger than any that i have seen before! Just look at the wounds it gave us!" Stream on the verge of yowling.
Stoneledge just noticed the punctures on Stream's shoulder and in the center of Trail's back. "Did you kill it, or did it get away?" Stoneledge asked worriedly.
"It got away! But we did manage to tear out some of it's tail feathers, and some feathers on it's belly," Trail meowed.
"Oh dear... we should make sure that every cat knows to be looking out for this hawk, and we should also have more cats on patrols from now on," Stoneledge meowed decisively. "But as for you two, we'd better treat these wounds," She meowed, padding towards the cave of Pointed Stones to grab some herbs from her stock.
((I'll just have the herbs be the same as the ones in the warriors books, since it didn't specify what the herbs were that were used in the Tribe))  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:42 pm
Crag was walking around and heard a little of what had happened so he went to see how their were . " what happened to you two ? "

(( that is cool, ya they should of metion what they used in the tribe that would of been nice right?? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:39 pm
Stream stopped and turned to face Crag. "We were attacked by this huge hawk! But you should be able to tell it from others because we ended up pulling out some of it's tail feathers and the feathers on it's belly. Then again, if you were able to tell that, you probably would be in some trouble..." Stream trailed off, with Trail nodding in agreement to Stream's statement.
"Alright, that's enough talking you two. Come with me into the Cave of Pointed Stones so I can treat your wounds," Stoneledge meowed, flicking her tail towards the cave.

((It sure would've been alot easier... now i have to look up the herbs i don't remember in the other warriors guilds... this is tougher than i thought it'd be... oh well. If i'm on gaia it means i'm not up to much at the moment, so i guess i have the time.))  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:55 pm
Crag was wondering what other then a hawk could it be and then meows " oh well i guess we should get this bird befor any one eles get hurt? i am glad that you are ok and not that badly hurt."

((I think i can find some one how has like a list of all the herbs it is in one of the guilds that i have i well go look that up and mail it to you ok, if that is cool ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:41 pm
((That's okay, i'm in some guilds with the list, so i'll just copy it and past it in my journal and just look at that...))

"Yeah, We'd better, for the safety of the Tribe, and after bringing down a bird like that, we could have a good feast," Stream meowed swiping her tongue around her mouth.
"Come on Stream, we'd better head towards the Cave of Pointed Stones now to get our wounds treated, so we don't get an infection," Trail meowed both annoyed and caringly.
"Alright then, I'm coming," Stream called back to Trail. "Well, I'll see you later Crag, bye!" she meowed, waving her tail and padded after Trail.

"Okay, now just hold still," Stoneledge meowed as she put some burdock root on Stream's shoulder. She finshed applying the herb to her shoulder and turned to Trail. "Now, we'd better treat those puntures as quickly as possible, they are large," Stoneledge commented, as she went to get more burdock root. When she came back, she applied some to Trail's wounds. "Alright, you're free to go now," she meowed to him.
"Finally! Well, bye Stoneledge!" Trail meowed to her as he padded away after Stream.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

leonbats19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:02 am
Cage " yes that is true " thinks to him self ,but how long well we be safe and meow it would of been nice but we can try to get it next time if we can right? well talk to you later" walks around pick a vole for the fresh-kill and sits down and starts to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Stream pads into the main cave and grabs some caught-prey, settling down beside Crag. "Hey Crag," she meows, as she starts eating her mouse.
Trail watches the pair for a minute before turning sadly and padding over to the caught-prey pile and trying to select a good piece of prey.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

leonbats19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:42 pm
Crag meow "Hello Stream how are you doing? "still eating what he had left of his vole.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:51 pm
"I'm doing well. I can tell that Stoneledge's herbs are helping to heal my wounds quickly, so I should be fine and fit in a couple days," Stream meowed, taking another bite of mouse.
Trail finds a small hawk and pads up to where Stream and Crag were. "May I join you?" He asked.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 pm
"that is good to hear." Crag meows., "yes you may join us" Crag meows and takes a bit from the vole  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:16 pm
"Yes, it is, I can't wait till I can finally go out patroling again," Stream meowed, moving over for Trail to sit.
"Yeah, It'll be great to have you patroling with me again, because you are a good cave guard," Trail meowed rather shyly, cuffing his paw to the cave floor before sitting and taking a bite of his hawk.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:41 pm
Crag meowd " we need to get what did this too you and see if their are others like it right?"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff