Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* When good angels go bad! {NOW OPEN!!!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  Click Here
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:58 pm
STORY:
This is a land of angels nothing but angels some good some bad....but when some angels turn bad it is not a painless process! Now, im going to give youa forshadow of my two characters that i will be playing when they turn from good to bad!

Orahiemay and Didara Fall to the ground there breath was beinging to be shorten as they fell to the ground there wings started to change the a black night color then the pain started to set in bones began to crack and there screams were heard all around but to the other angels they just said "there goes another good angel turning bad!" So no one came to there rescue they screamed and cry they didn't know how to stop it horns began to develope on top of there head witch was more pain, more and more changes came to there bodys and more and more pains did as well What were they to do they didn't know so they took the pain and let there light powers be replaces with dark ones and there good thoaughts were replaced with evil ones but something was diffrent about them two angel sisters never in history were two angels changed at once even more strange those two being sisters so what happend was that they didn't care after that they weren't good they were defenently evil but they were emotionless becuase they chose to..they didn't help anyone or hurt anyone they just stay at that very spot in the lake and stayed there, other angels who passed bye thought they saw them but it was a trickery of there good and evil minds.....some say it was a mith that the sisters were changed at the same time some say they saw it happen, and other say that they are still out there waiting for anytype of angel to just be there friends and not be affraid......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:01 pm
Rules
Theres not that many just...

1.No cybering that corse and WRONG!!!
2.Use normal talking marks and no action marks.
3.Use something For OOC like (()) {{}} [[]]
4.Be fair
5.No Over Powering
6.Post profiles
7.Start right away after that
8.Pm with any questions
9.Or suggestions
10.HAVE FUN!!!

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm
My Profile

Name:Kikio~Dark~Fairy
Rp Names: (tall one) Orahiemay (short one) Didara
Weapons:No need for them but if need they both have scythes and also instead of an angel bow they have a demon bow and arrow
Powers:They do not know becuase they never had to use them
Personality:Before they got changed into bad angels they were fun a bubbly everyone loved them and everyone new them but now no one knows where the two bubbly good angels are becuase they didn't know they turned into the two bad angel twins now there attitude is gloomy and dark they haveno feeling in there eyes and they belive that if they find a true love that that will free them from being emotionless but not turn them back to good othing can turn them back to good once your a bad angel your bad for life and after life. But to find true love it must be a dark angel if they fall in love with a white angel the white angel will never know it becuase they can't show emotion twords them.
Appearences:User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:16 pm
You May Now BEGIN!!!!

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Orahiemay looked at her younger sister and then smoke softly "its been 3 ears sence the day we were change we must pay our due to the lake." She walked out of the lake and then stood at the deep end edge.

Didara followed her with the two daggers they used every year and then lookedd at her and gave her a knife and then slashed her hand and squeezed it out and it dripped into the lake.

Orahiemay then slashed her hand and squeezed her hand and then looked at her blood drip into the lake and then licked the blood from her hand and then licked the dagger clean.

Diadara smiled and licked her hand and licked the dagger clean and then took her dagger and then walked into the lake and swam to the very bottom and shoved both daggers in the dirt below and swam back up and took her big sisters hand helped her in the water started to glow and they hugged each other. As they did every year more stragth and more power was pushed into there bodys by the evil one after that Didara got out and sat down by a big bolder.

Orahiemay smiled and then felt her get stronger and then she got out and sat down by her sister waiting for any passing angels.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:36 pm
Profile:
Name: darkfae12
Rp Name: Alyth
Weapons: None at Moment.
Powers: Ice
Personality: Is usually a happy fun loving immature angel. She isn't always noticed by all of the angels and isn't well known. She always tries to stay positive. Can be over-emotional and tries her hardest to be cold and pure.
Bio: Alyth was made a good angel, and has never strayed from her path as of yet. She tends to feel unnoticed by the other angels and tends to want to do the lesser goods rather than the greater. She loves animals and tends to save more than she should. Alyth has never really been tempted to turn dark for any reason yet.
Appearance: User Image
(With white wings. Of course.)  

darkfae12

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Alyth starts flying down to the water, then pauses. "No, I..." She sighs, struggling in between going down and finishing the bet or calling it off and being a coward. "Its just going to get worse, isn't it." She grumbles to herself as she glides down. "Borrow the knives, showq us, then put them back! Its not that hard plum cheeks." They say! Good greif! Alyth thinks to herself as she lands and shakes off her jacket.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:19 am
Oraiemay heard something she got up and walked up to a strang little girl who seemed to be a good angel and she seemed to be here fro something "excuse me why are you here..." she tilted her head

"you must be here for something..." Didara said slowly

"but what?"

"I know..." She got angry and her eyes turned red "YOU ARE HERE TO STEEL OUR KNIFES!!!"

"calm down Didara we don't want to scare her off now do we...your not here to steel your here to borrow and you want to proove something to other angels....is that correct...." ORahiemay had the gift of seeing sos he new everything there was to know "How about this...why don'e you bring me your friends and they can see us instead of those rusty ol knifes plus i can't give those to you they are stuck at the bottom of the lake until next year...we already used them today." Orahiemahy held out her hand "so what do ya say just tell them so come here...unless there affriad....if they don't come you can go ahead and come back anytime you'd like we havent had company in so many years becuase others think we will hurt them when really all we want is some friends." all this time she was talkingin a sweet but kinda creepy voice.

Diadaras eyes went back to normal and she walked away "don't take any chances sister she would never come to us nor will anyone else"

"stop being so negative didara "so what do ya say?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Alyth looks shocked at the two sisters. "I... Can't..." She manages to get out. Suddenly her face freezes over. "I'm not supposed to speak to the fallen." Her fingers twitch as she looks to her jacket.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:15 am
"maybe your right Didara" She slipped into the lake and then stood there. "maybe everyones affraid and everyone just doesn't like us."

Didara got in the lake to and hugged her oldersister "come on theres gotta be some one out there that will come and see us." She stood there holding her sister and he holder me (like in the pic) As they stood there  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:47 am
Alyth sits down leaning against a tree. She stares at the sisters for a minute, then starts softly hitting the back of her head on the trunk. Now what? They said don't come back until I had them. She takes another look at the others. "Why are they stuck?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 pm
Orahiemay smiled and little and then got out of the lake and layed there on the ground she was very tired "keep watch will you Didara" She slowly fell asleep

Didara nodded "sure thing" She could snece someone watching them "WHAT DO YOU WANT LITTLE GIRL IF YOUR SO AFFRIAD OF DARK ANGELS THEN STOP LOOKING AT US!!!!"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:24 pm
"I would, and I'm not afraid of you." She says looking at her calmly. "They said you might not exist anymore. Plus I can't leave. Not yet anyways." Alyth stares across the water tot he other shore.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 pm
Didara hissed at the girl her eyes turning a bright crimson red and she bared her fangs "YOUR NOT GETTING THE DAGGERS...THERE STUCK UNTIL NEXT YEAR SO JUST GET LOST..."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:10 pm
"BELIEVE ME I WOULD IF I COULD!" She snaps back. Dumb people. Can't leave the place, can't stay. Shesh, I can't get a break! She thinks to herself glaring over the lake, wraping up in her jacket. Alyth stares at a leaf, freezing it and unfreezing it repetitively.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff