Reply Eclipse
.. August 13, Marriage right? (Spoiler) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:58 pm

One of Bella's requirements... To do it by that date at the very least.

I finished the book just a few minutes ago... and came here straight. I admit it was dissappointing, nothing new in the book. Except for this:

Angela might be a witch, and Bella wouldn't be surprised.
lol?

But yeah, August 13.... Let's celebrate and speculate How the wedding might go?

What about the bachelor parties? :O

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:18 pm
Hmm... true, I forgot the marriage would have already happened.
Ahh, I can't wait to read what happened at the wedding.
There's bound to be some kind of dilemma or maybe even a disaster.
Well, vampires can't get drunk, or do any of that partying stuff because all their body liquids are venom, correct?
Maybe they won't have a bachelor party...
Ahh, so many questions that need answers!
I can't wait another year!
D:

Mieces Pieces

Previously Kagome_Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:27 pm
Mieces Pieces
Hmm... true, I forgot the marriage would have already happened.
Ahh, I can't wait to read what happened at the wedding.
There's bound to be some kind of dilemma or maybe even a disaster.
Well, vampires can't get drunk, or do any of that partying stuff because all their body liquids are venom, correct?
Maybe they won't have a bachelor party...
Ahh, so many questions that need answers!
I can't wait another year!
D:

Thats what I thought last year... but I slowly got over it. Yet this time I'll be super bored waiting for it!! : [

Alice will invite a bunch of people from school, I bet.
They'll be so shocked. Gossiping. Someone will have an accident in the wedding, the Volturi come. HAVOC breaks loose.

Cullen family (Bella Cullen as well, wow!) flee the scene and yeah...
Charlie says: " OMFG whats going on Bella, where are you going!"
drama.. passion.... UNexpected Encounters, Death! whee

I want to read it already.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:31 pm
Alice will go completly over the top, for sure. heart

What I really can't wait is to see Charlie's reaction when Bella tells him they're getting married. xd You know he's going to freak out. It should be entertaining.  

Accidental Affinity

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Falls to the ground
Alice will go completly over the top, for sure. heart

What I really can't wait is to see Charlie's reaction when Bella tells him they're getting married. xd You know he's going to freak out. It should be entertaining.

Watch, just to keep us shocked, he won't freak out, and we'll freak out instead. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:06 pm
foresome reason ikeep thinging that jacob is going to crash the wedding even thuogh he's invited and is going to do something dumb, maybe one of the fallowing.
1) tell everyone the cullens are vampires.
2)kidnap bella from the weddingwell thats all i have for now.
and i hope charile doesn't do something dumb aswell. i mean edward makes bella happy. if they want to be together let them!!

roseofyuki

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 pm
Jake may make mistakes, but I don't think he's that stupid. Besides, if he announces that the Cullens are vampires, the majority of the human gusets will laugh at him and, also, that'd be breaking the treaty. And, before any one says it, I know he told Bella about them before... but, as he said in his own defense, that was before he believed, he was just telling a story that was passed down in his tribe.

I don't think he'll try to kidnap Bella either, once again, he's smarter than that. He knows Bella has made her choice and he has promised not to interfere with it for the sake of her happiness.

Personally, I do think he'll go, if only for a moment, just to see Bella. I don't think he'll show himself to her and he'll probably ask Edward not to alert her of his presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 am
Autruna
Jake may make mistakes, but I don't think he's that stupid. Besides, if he announces that the Cullens are vampires, the majority of the human gusets will laugh at him and, also, that'd be breaking the treaty. And, before any one says it, I know he told Bella about them before... but, as he said in his own defense, that was before he believed, he was just telling a story that was passed down in his tribe.

I don't think he'll try to kidnap Bella either, once again, he's smarter than that. He knows Bella has made her choice and he has promised not to interfere with it for the sake of her happiness.

Personally, I do think he'll go, if only for a moment, just to see Bella. I don't think he'll show himself to her and he'll probably ask Edward not to alert her of his presence.
AMEN! Finally a smart person who doesn't think Jacob is a complete moron. All these Jacob haters are annoying me. stare
Anyways, yeah. I hope we get to see the wedding! smile This is supposed to be the last book in Bella's POV, yes? I'm so happy she's gonna be changed! Which means she won't be completly useless and will get to do something and acutally defend her self!!!!!!!! YAYA!!!!! rofl

Genius __ Insanity

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 am
Genius __ Insanity
Autruna

AMEN! Finally a smart person who doesn't think Jacob is a complete moron. All these Jacob haters are annoying me. stare
Anyways, yeah. I hope we get to see the wedding! smile This is supposed to be the last book in Bella's POV, yes? I'm so happy she's gonna be changed! Which means she won't be completly useless and will get to do something and acutally defend her self!!!!!!!! YAYA!!!!! rofl

lol I agree the Jake haters are getting on my nerves but I still am not sure if Bella will turn into a vampire in the next book I mean a bunch of ppl thought she was g2 turn into a vampire in Eclipse but u never know whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:09 am
Haha...I think that date is absolutely great. I would absolutley die if they got married on August 13. That date has some importance to Kingdom Hearts/yaoi fans around the world. >.< Haha, okay, I'm done.

Soul of Solitude

Syrette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:21 am
shiko_me
Haha...I think that date is absolutely great. I would absolutley die if they got married on August 13. That date has some importance to Kingdom Hearts/yaoi fans around the world. >.< Haha, okay, I'm done.

"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I had to sit and stare at that statement for awhile until I understood that KH thing. xD Oh my gosh, I'm so slow. xD

But on topic, I predict that something might prevent the wedding from happening, like the Volturi getting impatient. I don't see Jacob crashing the wedding though.

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:37 am
Taru-chan --Again--
shiko_me

"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I had to sit and stare at that statement for awhile until I understood that KH thing. xD Oh my gosh, I'm so slow. xD

But on topic, I predict that something might prevent the wedding from happening, like the Volturi getting impatient. I don't see Jacob crashing the wedding though.

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

>.<

I have to agree with you. I don't think Jacob would came and crash the wedding. I think he is too torn up inside to even come to the wedding. *sigh* But I think the Volturi are going to get involved somehow. But watch, just to keep us surprised, nothing bad will happen until AFTER the wedding. Just so we are always on the edge of our seet, guessing.

Soul of Solitude

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:58 pm
Ah, the haters. Many of my posts in this subforum seem to be directed to them all. Jacob or Edward haters. It just makes me sad to characters mistreated, misunderstood. 'Eclipse' made the characters... all of them, much more real to me. They made so many mistakes. I have to defend them.

XD I wanna see what Alice has planned, it's going to be outrageous, because that's Alice.

I do hope that Bella is turned, though how useful she'll be is questionable. Yes, she'll be strong, but I don't think it'll be that easy for her. She'll at least know what's happening to her, a gift none of the others had, they all thought they'd died, until someone explained it. And she'll have Edward to do his best to keep her out of trouble, which the newborn instincts may get her into. I'm tempted to go with Jasper on the bet, but knowing Bella and Edward, Emmett is more likely to win.

And, yes it's supposed to be the last from Bella's view. Who knows, perhaps her POV will end when she is turned. That would be a mean way to end the series though.

As a side note, the Volturi have to be involved. I'll be sad if they aren't, they include my favorite truly minor character... Jane. ^^;; Her power is great, does that make me a twisted little fan? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:04 pm
It would have been cool if the book came out of Aug 13th, its like BAM wedding presents to all SM's fans <3  

lizz6459

Ohh my love

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Oh man...
Can you imagine Bella with strippers at a bachelorett [sp?] party?

I think that would be hilarious

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces