Reply Eclipse
Jacob Black (Possible spoiler) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:07 pm
I never thought that I would ever think this because I love Edward Cullen with all my heart but I think I'm in love with Jacob more. I kind of wish Bella would have chosen Jake! (no one will agree with me but hey) and I was wondering do you think he really left?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:14 pm
I don't know!! When I read it I thought that he had left for good crying crying but my sister thinks that he just wanted to leave and that he would come back (YAY) and I kind of agree with her!!

Go Jacob lovers!!! (I like Jasper too, but Jacob is just as cool!)

Boo Jacob haters!!  

Tickle Toe Bob

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:42 pm
Yeah i know but i mean he said he left jacob black behind so does that mean that he chose the wolf form over human form? I mean he was supposed to be with bella. For God sakes they freakin imprinted!! he would have had her if edward wasn't around!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:27 pm
I love Jacob too. I use 2 like Edward, but after Eclipcse I started to think Edward has some major control issues. I mean sure he finaly let Bella vist Jacob but it took forever to agree. Pluse Edward probably knew Bella would end up with him because of Alice.

The eipolge is making me sad, because it seems like if Jacob ever comes back (and he will!), it seems like he'll either imprint or end up with that girl werewolf(sorry my book isn't with me and I don't remeber her name).

Moon_child8

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Moon_child8
I love Jacob too. I use 2 like Edward, but after Eclipcse I started to think Edward has some major control issues. I mean sure he finaly let Bella vist Jacob but it took forever to agree. Pluse Edward probably knew Bella would end up with him because of Alice.

The eipolge is making me sad, because it seems like if Jacob ever comes back (and he will!), it seems like he'll either imprint or end up with that girl werewolf(sorry my book isn't with me and I don't remeber her name).

No way is he ending up with leah because he already imprinted with bella. It specifically said that if it were not for edward Jacob and bella were meant ot be together. This si percisely why i hate edward now. I WANT HER TO BE WITH BELLA DAMMIT!!!! lol He better come back. I cried when he left.... i love jacob!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:47 pm
RainyRose329
Moon_child8

No way is he ending up with leah because he already imprinted with bella. It specifically said that if it were not for edward Jacob and bella were meant ot be together. This si percisely why i hate edward now. I WANT HER TO BE WITH BELLA DAMMIT!!!! lol He better come back. I cried when he left.... i love jacob!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..that was a really confusing post..

But uh..I don't know, I started to get really pissed off at Jacob towards the end of the book. I really liked him in New Moon and for the beginning of Eclipse. When it was starting to show that Jacob really really liked Bella; forced the kiss on her, telling her she was in love with him. the whole thing in the tent then I was starting to hate him. I kind of screamed in frustration when Bella admitted that she was in love with him. I was like wtf??
I was happier when it was more of a one sided first crush kind of relationship..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:56 pm
see i'm in love with jacob. I kind of want bella to choose him but she is hooked on edward like a drug  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm
RainyRose329
Moon_child8

Ummmm... Jacob hasn't imprinted with Bella or anyone else. Meyer has admitted this. I don't have the link, but its somewhere, so heres what I think (even though Jacob lovers may hate me for saying this):

He's a self centered, manipulative, insecure jerk! Sorry, had to say that. Here's why:
He forced Bella to kiss him.
He kissed Bella without her approval.
Tried to get Bella away from Edward after he saw the bond the two of them shared.

I can't remember anything else. Now for my theory:
Jacob and Bella don't really love each other. Jacob thinks he loves her because he hasn't learned what love feels like, so he can't really know that he really loves her. Also, what if Bella really doesn't love Jaco but just thinks she does? What if with all the pressure Jacob put her she was forced to think that she really was in love with her and they aren't genuine feelings? Just a theory of mine. Agree or disagree, i'm entitled to my own opinion.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:54 pm
you are entitled to your own opinions but they are kind of harsh. How can you be self-centered if you risk your life to protect someone? Yes he forced a kiss on him but he didn't force her to kiss back, that was her own doing. In the end she did approve. You can't make someone love you and bella loves jake. It's obvious. i mean he fixed her when no one else could. And it doesn't matter how old you are to feel love. I love someone and he's the only guy i've ever loved and i'm only 15! She's not faking how she feels about jake and she wanted to hide those feelings. She didn't want to hurt him and she ended up doing what she feared the most; breaking his heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:03 pm
He's self centered because he was trying to destroy a relationship everyone know full well that Bella couldn't live without. He's manipulative because he threatened to kill himself if she didn't want him. And I said he made her think she loved him. Very different. See, what I think is that he aroused such strong feelings that she thinks it is love, but they really could just be a really strong friendship. I could be wrong, and probably am, but I have strange theories that I like to test out and see if they're right. And maybe it doesn't matter how old you are to feel love, but he hasn't been around enough to really know what it feels like. He hasn't loved and lost enough to truly grasp what it feels like to be truly and deeply in love. And yeah, she did break his heart, but someone's heart had to be broken in the end. And no offense to anyone, but I always kind of figured that it would be Jake's heart that would be broken. Sorry Jacob fans!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 am
Yeah but sometimes you have to be selfish for love even if it is wrong. And he had to at least show her that she does love him. Its not being manipulative at all if she already did love him but didn't want to admit it. She has experienced the same amount of love as he has. She's said that the only boyfriend she has ever had was edward. well how can seh know if she really loves him if she's never loved any one else according to what you're saying. well she loves him and jacob but edward is her moon and jacob is her sun. And she's chose the absense of light because there is no darkness (sorry but that's something i've recently learned) Her light ran away. So she'll be without her sun for eternity. I have a feeling though that bella won't get married.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 am
Bella's being selfish for her love and she doesn't mind since she's being with who she really can't live without.
And okay, she loves him, but who does she love more? Edward of course!
And yeah, you have to experience being with many different people before you decide you love someone. I will agree with that. But she's now realized that Edward is the one she wants be with and loves more! =D
I think they will try, but something will ruin it. Like the Volturi or something...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:05 am
Oh i was reading on the stephenie meyer site and read that she truely does love jacob. I have a feeling that she can't live without him either so it will be interesting to see what happens. And I also read that jacob is being selfish to save bella's life and while attempting that feat he is also trying to prove to her that she does in fact love him (which she does!!!) and while he succeds in the second he fails in the first. If edward wasn't there then bella and jacob probably would have gotten married (unless he was still a werewolf then he'd probably imprint and HAVE to say screw you bella even though it wouldn't be that mean)

I agree, somthing is going to ruin it... volturi might... Bella is not going to die... Stephenie Meyer said in an interview that she has an outline for a fifth book (Not midnight sun but a whole other book) that isn't in bella's point of veiw but all the characters will be in it. Which is completely awesome!!! So bella won't die but something is definately going to ruin it...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:48 pm
And my theory comes crumbling down. Oh well. While they may love eachother, they aren't meant to be. I do like Jacob though. He's just an annoyance right now but like always I'll get over it. After all, he helped her through some tough times.
I just want her to be with Edward. I think she would be much happier with him.
Hmmmmmm... I kinda figured their would be a fifth book, since it would be a little difficult to tie up all the loose ends in one book. And one of my other theories that I've had for a really long while is that she'llget turned in book 4 and book 5 will have a conflict with the werewolves. My friend thinks that the werewolves will kill him and think of him as a traitor for loving a vampire.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:16 pm
I highly doubt that they will killl him because he's sort of the beta instead of the alfa (which is what he should be!!!)  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff