Reply Eclipse
Bella's Demand (Eclipse spoiler) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 am
I was beginning to wonder when Bella was going to say something about sex. I happened to be in summer school whenI read it though and my eyes watered with excitment and I let out a fangirl squeel when I read it. Everyone starred at me, including my (ubersexy) teacher. I was like "...>.> Did I do that outloud?" xD I'll never live it down because half th people in my ss class are actuallly in my normal school

I was also thinking about this... For a normal guy he has to have blood rush to his p***s in order for him to get a boner. Edward doesn't have blood... Is he like... always hard? xD

(Btw I haven't finished the book and this was where I last left off at.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:08 am
I belive we have many other threads discussing this.  

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 am
Sorry I'll post this there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 am
You know, I actually didn't want them to ERM. I just think it's not right for them. When I understood Bella's demand, I went through all these emotions, it was like .. eek gonk scream stressed crying sad stare And since you haven't finished the book, I'll stop there. =) There was something I wanted to say, but yeaa.
GRRRRR ! This story is getting out of hand now.
It's not right for Edward to ever do that to Bella!

rewind r e w i n d

SIT THE F DOWN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:09 am
schmut-lovee
You know, I actually didn't want them to ERM. I just think it's not right for them. When I understood Bella's demand, I went through all these emotions, it was like .. eek gonk scream stressed crying sad stare And since you haven't finished the book, I'll stop there. =) There was something I wanted to say, but yeaa.

You have something against sex don't you?
It's natural for two people in love to do...You make it sound like sex is a filthy exprestion of love

Anyways ... I created a post before I read Eclipse...and now I'm even more curious

Edward: "We'll ...try"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:12 am
Actually, i finished the book now (Prolly shoulda said something) But I'm just wondering if Breaking Dawn is gunna be one of those books where you hide it from your parents so they don't read it. I know it's ok to go into brief sexual encounter descriptions in teen books. There are some in the Chicken Noodle Soup books. Kinda like a lime instead of a lemon. I wonder if that's what Stephenie will do though.  

Aurora Tate

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 pm
A lime-ish scene is probably what she'll do. I am almost positive that there will little or no detail for the sex scene... if there is one at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
It's probably venom. ninja  

Reana Kay

clovergirl4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:38 pm
schmut-lovee
I would agree with you if Bella herself didn't want it, you make it sound like Edward is this evil peson and he wants to take advantage of her, but he would never do anything if she didn't want him to. And i see where Bella is coming from.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:55 pm
I had that same thought. Dirty minds think alike, I guess.

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:45 pm
lol. I agree that there will prolly be little to no detail if it even happens, and I can totally see why Bella would want that as her only demand. I'm sure having sex will feel different from humans then to vampires. I just wonder which one it feels better for >.> xD heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 pm
Sex is natural. How else are we supposed to populate the species? But thats beside the point.
Yeah, there will be very little detail, if any at all, about the sex scene. There may be a few moans here and there, and some laughs and screams, but no graphic detail so that no one is offended. Its normal that Bella may wanna have sex, horomones and whatnot. So yeah.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AerynV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:09 am
hehe i want full graphic detail.... but thats not gonna happen. im such a pervert >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:55 am
Twilight_Silhouette
hehe i want full graphic detail.... but thats not gonna happen. im such a pervert >.>

Don't worry about it, you're not the only one who would love to read it in detail. But like you said, it isn't gonna happen. >.<;;  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:28 pm
I wouldn't mind reading it in detail either. I read a lot of adult vampire novels so it wouldn't be anything new to me!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff